The 'blessed virgin Mary'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When people have no reply to an argument they descend to mockery.
"Mockery and abuse issue from the proud man, but vengeance lies in wait for him like a lion." (Sirach 27:28)

Please show in the Bible where Sirach 27:28 can be found?

To God Be The Glory

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Nothing about denying a earthly mother in that verse. or in the verse (1st John) bellow. Different kinds of goverment. those of mankind flesh giving birth to flesh but not the things of God Holy Spirit giving birth to a new incoruptible spirit . Two different kinds of progentitors (DNA and spiritual not seen )

1 John 2:22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Ultimately we chose the proper teaching master. that of God not seen as the things of God or those of men flesh and blood . .seen, the things of men .

Peter the serial denier Or . .our the cheif apotles Jesus?

Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man .Jesus today that window id closed.jesus as the Son man was sent to do the will of his father and finsih the work of two . (no mother involved)

Mathew 16:22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

I would ask. . Which teaching good master as Lord will you serve today?? Peter or God?

"First of all - Mary IS the Mother of God - unless you deny that Jesus is God. And if you deny that - then HE has a problem with YOU."

This is yet further proof, that they are worshippers of Mary, and not just honoring her for her participation in giving birth to Jesus on earth.

They have descended to the place where you are blaspheming God if you do not acknowledge Mary as God's Mother.

the faithful woman Mary by name on earth, giving birth to Jesus as a man, does not make her the perpetual Mother of the man Christ Jesus. That is idolatry and pagan worship after the manner of Demeter.

Jesus is the true God, and we know longer know Him after the flesh (2 Cor 5). We no longer look to Him as pertaining to the things of the flesh, including the fleshy mother that bore him in the flesh...

I deny the false teaching that glorifies and insults the good woman and saint Mary, and so the only problem i have, is your problem with me for not worshipping an idol aloing with you.

And that problem I can handle, no problem. Like I said, you want to crawl like a baby to your mystical mother 'Mary', no one is stopping you. I will continue to come boldly before the throne of grace by the faith of Jesus only (Heb 4), which throne Mary is undoubtedly around somewhere among the rest of the dead in Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: tabletalk

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please show in the Bible where Sirach 27:28 can be found?

To God Be The Glory
"Ummmmm, already showed you the verse - Sirach 27:28. What do you mean, "show in the Bible WHERE" it is??"

He was no doubt talking about the Biblic Bible, the one that is all Scripture, not the Catholic addendum stuff...

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you have left Scripture, you've left Jesus.

Think, believe, act like you want, and be very zealous about it too, but it is out there.

You can be muslim, buddhist, krishatan, maryite, zenist, whatever you want, but it ends up all the same: not Jesus.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean one Deity became "God-the-Fetus", while Two remained in Heaven?
No. One became Begotten by One, while One remained in heaven. (You really must get your facts straight :D)

One, the Father remained in heaven alone, One, the Holy Spirit was with One, the Son on earth to pass on the commandments of the Father.

Jesus declared the Father in heaven to be the only true God (John 17), as in being the only true God remaining alone in heaven, while The Son was upon the earth doing the works of God by the Holy Spirit.

Before that time all Three were each the only true God in heaven together, even as they are now.

There was God and the Word and the Spirit from everlasting Who then worked together in creation, and when One became begotten as a man, then there was God the Father and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." (1 John 5)

Help?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the faithful woman Mary by name on earth, giving birth to Jesus as a man, does not make her the perpetual Mother of the man Christ Jesus

His mother somehow stops being his mother?

When did your mother stop being your mother?

Honor your father and your mother, that you may have a long life in the land which the LORD, your God, is giving you

Peace!

Reactions: Taodeching

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"First of all - Mary IS the Mother of God - unless you deny that Jesus is God. And if you deny that - then HE has a problem with YOU."

This is yet further proof, that they are worshippers of Mary, and not just honoring her for her participation in giving birth to Jesus on earth.

They have descended to the place where you are blaspheming God if you do not acknowledge Mary as God's Mother.

Eternal God has no mother. That is clealy a pagan foundation.. . God the father out of sight out of mind .

What Catholiscim must do as a law of men is deny that our savior is "the workings of two". . Father and Son working together in perfect harmony and mutual submissiveness as one God .No father no Son , no Son no Father. Nothing about a fleshly mother.

First of all God is not man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible umpire called a daysman or what Catholic must call a Pope (teaching master) as one that calls balls and strikes between corrupted mankind seen and eternal God not seen

That oral tradition of “I heard it through the grape vine” has no authority it simply destroys the faith principle called the law of faith.

Job 9:32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman (Pope) betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

Job 33:12 Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.

Seeking after a God with form began because of the atheist Jews who did not believe in a King of heaven not seen reigning over them . It is how kings in Israel the abomination of desolation began the government of mandkind . Kings fathers, princes and queens .

1 Samuel 1:4-7 Then all the elders of Israel (atheist) gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

The government of God (the father and the Son) was restored during the first century reformation.(Hebrew 9)

The restoring the government of God as it is written in the law and the prophets. The veil remains rent .Sola scriptura the restoring power is the same pattern used in the 15th century reformation.

The bible is clear the government of God is in represent to two .The unseen father working in and with the Son of man, Jesus .No earthly mother.

Mary is the mother of the corruptible seed (dying flesh and blood the Son of man.) which was needed for the one time demonstration But as Jesus said His flesh profits for zero. Waht did profit was the unseen spirutual seed .it works in the erathen bodies of death but to tesch the power id of signfull flesh is blaphemy.

No such things as the holiness of the corrupted flesh of mankind.

Romans 1 King James Version (KJV) Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name

Again. . No such things as the holiness of the corrupted flesh of mankind.

2 Corinthains 4 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

No power from our dear blessed sister in the Lord Mary's corrupted flesh

What applies to the flesh of Jesus aplies to us his brothers sisters and mothers .The church is the called the mother of us all (Surrogate womb) . She as Christ's bride is not made up of one of the lively stones (Mary ) that make up the unseen spirutual house but the whole .

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This post is filled with so much ignorance and nonsense - it's difficult to know just WHERE to begin . . .

That’s easy let’s look to the foundation of blasphemy. . Kings in Israel, atheist Jews gathering themselves not called by God demanding the pagan foundation walk by sight out of sight out of mind.(the abomination of desolation) And then (first things first) we can look to the effects of the first century reformation restoring God to his proper unseen place of faith.

If we destroy that foundation of God's word then its easy to squeze in a oral traditon of men .and make it about men sen and not our unseen Holy Father .The King of kings and Lord of lords or Father of fathers .

Note.. (athiests fools) no god in their hearts .
Note. . (prophet/ apostle ) that brings the word of our unseen Kings of kings>
Note. . (the power) of the gospel

1 Samauel 1: 4-7 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

Blaphemy.

the Greek text tells us that he didn' say, “Hail Mary, full of grace.” He said, Hail, Kecharitomene.”

Ok, I will go with the English. Those who do despite to the fullness of grace teaching that only one human named Mary received it would seem to violate the law that denies the fullness of grace the one price that purchases every born again Christian .

It would seem that Catholicism have made it clear that they lack the light of the gospel (damnable heresisy as a private interpretation) in need of the light of the gospel of grace. .Teaching others that even after one takes their last breath they have not received the fullness needed for salvation . This is in order to open up the airway so that the living on earth can commune with the legion (3500 and rising) of workers with a familiar spirits that they must as a law of men call "patron saints" .Not a teaching of the Bible .

The flesh of our blessed sister in the lord Mary is no different than any person that has received Kecharitomene.”

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a. Tell me WHY Jesus singled out Peter when He gave him the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 16:18-19) if did not put him in charge.

Obviously he singled Peter out to teach us not to seek the oral traditions of the fathers The venerble called fathers kings lording it over the faith of the non venrable. . Just as he used Thomas a doubter or John the one he loved . Each one has a role to teach us how to walk by the unseen faith of Christ that works in the believer to both. . . reveal the wil and empower mankind to perform His good pleasure. Some do his will as murmurers others are delighted that they have the strength yoked with Christ.

Philipians 2: 13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

He used our brother in the lord Peter as a serial denier to teach us how to walk by the faith of God that works in each believer. . Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus. That 33 year window of opportunity closed when the Son of man Jesus disappeared out of sight. Jesus and not Peter is the chief apostle sent by the unseen father and cornerstone of the spiritual unseen house of God the church.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

No second place apostle ..

Today blasphemy against the Son of God who remains our high priest continually as not having mother of father beginning of Spirit life or end thereof.

Matthew 12:31-32 [Full Chapter] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Then we could be fogiven today no way Jose.

Blasphemy today for the last two thousand years is not forgivable .It’s the place your Pope stands in . . a place where Jesus would not dare occupy as a daysman or again what you must call a Pope.

Trusting Peter who fell in false pride like below is the same as trusting the father of lie.

Satan, said in the garden ; thou will surely not die look at my glorious beauty and live. Our unseen Holy Father’s glory departed

it’s what happens when someone cherry picks one or two verses and leaves the rest of the context . . .out of sight out of mind. .

Mathew 16 22;23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Which infallible teaching master as Lord today? Tthe word of God as it is written (sola scriptura) or those of men like Peter . I heard it through the grape vine who fell in false pride. No man can serve two ? .

Blasphemy todayand for the last two thousand years is not forgivable .It’s the place your Pope stands in . a place where Jesus would not dare occupy as a daysman or again what you must call a Pope.

Trusting Peter with ones soul who fell in false pride like below is the same as trusting the father of lie. Satan , said in the garden ; thou will surely not die look at my glorious beauty and live. Our unseen Holy Father’s glory departed

it’s what happens when someone cherry picks one or two verses and leaves the rest of the context out of sight out of mind. .

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Eternal God has no mother. That is clealy a pagan foundation.. . God the father out of sight out of mind .
The Pope would agree with you. Mary is not the mother of God the Father.
What Catholiscim must do as a law of men is deny that our savior is "the workings of two". . Father and Son working together in perfect harmony and mutual submissiveness as one God .No father no Son , no Son no Father. Nothing about a fleshly mother.
The Holy Trinity is a divinely revealed truth. Jesus got His humanity from his mother. Christians accept the mystery of the Incarnation by faith and reason.
First of all God is not man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible umpire called a daysman or what Catholic must call a Pope (teaching master) as one that calls balls and strikes between corrupted mankind seen and eternal God not seen
I see you have overdosed on anti-Catholic venom. First, pope doesn't mean "teaching master", and he is a servant to his bishops, not an umpire. The "dominating dictator image" was drilled into your brain by lying bigots.
That oral tradition of “I heard it through the grape vine” has no authority it simply destroys the faith principle called the law of faith.
exposestraw.jpg

Job 9:32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman (Pope) betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.
"Pope" is a transliteration from the Italian word "papa" which means "father", not daysman. The title was used for every bishop in the first 3 centuries. Acts 7:2; 22:1,1 John 2:13 – elders of the Church are called “fathers.” The pagan Romans certainly knew who the pope was, they killed the first 39 of them. Are you happy now?

OFFICE OF POPE IN BOTH TESTAMENTS

Isaiah 22:19 I will thrust you from your office, (Shebna) and you will be cast down from your station

Isa. 22:19 - Shebna is described as having an "office" and a "station." An office, in order for it to be an office, has successors. In order for an earthly kingdom to last, a succession of representatives is required.

This was the case in the Old Covenant kingdom, and it is the case in the New Covenant kingdom which fulfills the Old Covenant. Jesus our King is in heaven, but He has appointed a chief steward over His household with a plan for a succession of representatives.

. 20: In that day I will call my servant Eli'akim the son of Hilki'ah,

Isa. 22:20 - in the old Davidic kingdom, Eliakim succeeds Shebna as the chief steward of the household of God. The kingdom employs a mechanism of dynastic succession. King David was dead for centuries, but his kingdom is preserved through a succession of representatives.

Isa. 22:21 and I will clothe him with your robe, and will bind your girdle on him, and will commit your authority to his hand; and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah.

Isa. 22:21 - Eliakim is called “father” or “papa” of God's people. The word Pope used by Catholics to describe the chief steward of the earthly kingdom simply means papa or father in Italian. This is why Catholics call the leader of the Church "Pope." The Pope is the father of God's people, the chief steward of the earthly kingdom and Christ's representative on earth.

22: And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David; he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Isa. 22:22 - we see that the keys of the kingdom pass from Shebna to Eliakim. Thus, the keys are used not only as a symbol of authority, but also to facilitate succession. The keys of Christ's kingdom have passed from Peter to Linus all the way to our current Pope with an unbroken lineage for almost 2,000 years.

23: And I will fasten him like a peg in a sure place, and he will become a throne of honor to his father's house.

Rev. 1:18; 3:7; 9:1; 20:1 - Jesus' "keys" undeniably represent authority. By using the word "keys," Jesus gives Peter authority on earth over the new Davidic kingdom, and this was not seriously questioned by anyone until the Protestant revolt 1,500 years later after Peter’s investiture.

Revelation 3:7 RSV

7: "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: `The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens.

Matthew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matt. 16:19 - whatever Peter binds or looses on earth is bound or loosed in heaven / when the Prime Minister to the King opens, no one shuts. This "binding and loosing" authority allows the keeper of the keys to establish "halakah," or rules of conduct for the members of the kingdom he serves.

Jeremiah 33:17 - Jeremiah prophesies that David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the earthly House of Israel. Either this is a false prophecy, or David has a successor of representatives throughout history.

Daniel 2:44 - Daniel prophesies an earthly kingdom that will never be destroyed. Either this is a false prophecy, or the earthly kingdom requires succession.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mungo