The Church The Papacy Says You Should Join

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm so proud of my denomination, you cannot believe it.

Now, what you fail to understand, papist sympathizer, is that you've been so conditioned to looking to your popes and catholic clergy for instructions on how to wipe your butt that you somehow think that is how the rest of the religious world is supposed to operate.

IT IS NOT.

The Seventh-day Adventist church is not tasked with deciding the punishment of criminals - it is given the mission of spreading the 3 Angels Messages of Revelation 14:6-12:

1) "Fear God and give glory to Him for the hour of His Judgment IS COME (began in 1844). And worship Him Who made" everything, and stop worshiping a fool calling himself "holy father".

2) "Babylon (the confederacy of satanic world religions which are overseen by the satanic papacy) is fallen, is fallen, because she made all nations drunk (deceived) with the wine (false doctrine) of the wrath of her fornication (claims to be loyal to Jesus, but is actually a commandment breaking, dirty, filthy, unfaithful, smelly, Babylonian Whore sitting in Rome covered in the stench of both fresh and rancid sex residuals of her satanic lovers)."

3) "If any man worship the Beast, etc. etc. etc." is the final message for all those who love God to come out of this satanic confederacy as soon as the Holy Spirit reveals them to be in it, and come into God's final remnant church "which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony...and faith of Jesus Christ".

Come out, MM, before you beg to come out later, but will sadly have been "weighed in the balances, and found wanting."

Hello phonemam,

Dont hold back now, tell us how you really feel.

You are looking at the failings of men rather than the triumph of Christ.

Where you see a filthy whore, I see a chaste spouse, holy and pure, her wedding dress washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb....

Perspective is important

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello phonemam,

Where you see a filthy whore, I see a chaste spouse, holy and pure, her wedding dress washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb....

Perspective is important

Principles important...

Catholics PICK their "holy father"...

Why?

Was God's PICK not sufficient?

John 17
[1] These words [B] spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, [/B] the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

John 17
[11] And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

IS Jesus Calling "HIS FATHER" THEE Holy Father...not sufficient to KNOW, there is ONY ONE God, and ONE Holy Father?

WAS GODS PICK of Abraham NOT sufficient of God appointing Abraham
"father of many nations"?

Gen 17
[4] As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
[5] Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Who MADE the POPE...thee "holy father"?
MEN.

Who were MEN taught (IN SCRIPTURE) to BELIEVE IN and BE FAITHFUL TO.....JESUS or MEN?

Glory to God,
Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you think you could have made that a little clearer? I mean, the time for beating around the bush is over don't you think? Time is short, time to give a straight message and never mind the weak politically correct mamby pamby compromising fear-ridden excuses for gospel truth. Stop with the euphemisms already. Get it together bro, stand up and be counted!!!
LOL

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello phonemam,

Perspective is important
Bro, God is not a cuck.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you think you could have made that a little clearer? I mean, the time for beating around the bush is over don't you think? Time is short, time to give a straight message and never mind the weak politically correct mamby pamby compromising fear-ridden excuses for gospel truth. Stop with the euphemisms already. Get it together bro, stand up and be counted!!!
Devil has thrown everything at me but the kitchen sink but I'm still sounding the warning brother LOL

Reactions: brakelite

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE

But you are only focusing on one narrow Avenue of history, and preten ding there was nothing worth speaking of outside that narrow road...
Hi Brakelite,

That "narrow avenue of history" you speak of where men (Ignatius and Polycarp) who were students of an Apostle. What those men wrote still hold true today in The Church which is 2,000 years old soooooo your statement is not true!

I have 2,000 years of teaching.....Yours is 500 years soooooo your "avenue of history" is TRULY narrow!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so proud of my denomination, you cannot believe it.

Now, what you fail to understand, papist sympathizer, is that you've been so conditioned to looking to your popes and catholic clergy for instructions on how to wipe your butt that you somehow think that is how the rest of the religious world is supposed to operate.

IT IS NOT.

The Seventh-day Adventist church is not tasked with deciding the punishment of criminals - it is given the mission of spreading the 3 Angels Messages of Revelation 14:6-12:

1) "Fear God and give glory to Him for the hour of His Judgment IS COME (began in 1844). And worship Him Who made" everything, and stop worshiping a fool calling himself "holy father".

2) "Babylon (the confederacy of satanic world religions which are overseen by the satanic papacy) is fallen, is fallen, because she made all nations drunk (deceived) with the wine (false doctrine) of the wrath of her fornication (claims to be loyal to Jesus, but is actually a commandment breaking, dirty, filthy, unfaithful, smelly, Babylonian Whore sitting in Rome covered in the stench of both fresh and rancid sex residuals of her satanic lovers)."

3) "If any man worship the Beast, etc. etc. etc." is the final message for all those who love God to come out of this satanic confederacy as soon as the Holy Spirit reveals them to be in it, and come into God's final remnant church "which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony...and faith of Jesus Christ".

Come out, MM, before you beg to come out later, but will sadly have been "weighed in the balances, and found wanting."
Your proud of William Miller who twice predicted the coming of Christ and was WRONG both times?

Hmmmm.....not sure what there is to be proud of about that!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who were MEN taught (IN SCRIPTURE) to BELIEVE IN and BE FAITHFUL TO.....JESUS or MEN?

Glory to God,
Taken
1 Peter 5:5
Hebrews 13:17
1 Timothy 5:17
Matthew 18:17
Titus 1:9
Acts 20:28

Scripture say we are to submit ourselves to our elders, obey those who rule over us, be submissive to them since they watch out for our souls and the elders who rule over us are counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine (not Taken's doctrine, but the doctrine of The Church). If we refuse to listen to the elders of The Church we are to be treated as heathen and a tax collector. The elders must have a firm grasp of the word so that they may be able both to preach with sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict it. They were to keep watch over themselves and over all the flock, of which the Holy Spirit has made them overseers, to shepherd the church of God.

Soooooo ONCE AGAIN Scripture proves you wrong.....Who is your teacher? You should fire them!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Principles important...

Catholics PICK their "holy father"...

Why?
Was God's PICK not sufficient?

John 17
[1] These words [B] spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, [/B] the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

John 17
[11] And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

IS Jesus Calling "HIS FATHER" THEE Holy Father...not sufficient to KNOW, there is ONY ONE God, and ONE Holy Father?

WAS GODS PICK of Abraham NOT sufficient of God appointing Abraham
"father of many nations"?

Gen 17
[4] As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
[5] Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Who MADE the POPE...thee "holy father"?
MEN.

Glory to God,
Taken
Spoken with your usual Scriptural ignorance.

It’s not Christ OR the Church. He identifies His very SELF with His Church, which is His mouthpiece on earth:

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME.”

WHATEVER Christ’s Church teaches or ordains on earth is ordained in Heaven (Matt. 16:19, matt. 18:18, John 20:23).

just because the Pope is called “Holy Father” – this doesn’t “replace” or usurp God’s position as our FATHER in Heaven. This is as dishonest and stupid as saying that just because we have mothers and fathers on earth – we are somehow “replacing” God.

Complete nonsense . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 5:5
Hebrews 13:17
1 Timothy 5:17
Matthew 18:17
Titus 1:9
Acts 20:28

Scripture say we are to submit ourselves to our elders, obey those who rule over us, be submissive to them since they watch out for our souls and the elders who rule over us are counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine

OBVIOUSLY you failed to Consider...WHOSE DOCTRINE you submit yourself to...

Even after being WARNED of the FALSE TEACHERS roaming the earth.

(not Taken's doctrine, but the doctrine of The Church).

YOUR stupidity once again shows YOUR LYING FACE.

Where was ANY CLAIM MADE by me or Scripture....to "FOLLOW ME"?

I choose to TRUST, BELIEVE and FOLLOW Jesus' Doctrine, and have never claimed otherwise....

IF YOU choose to FOLLOW DEAD mens Teeaching, with NO mention of THEM being APPOINTED BY GOD....

WHO CARES...?

You are the one all in tizzy BECAUSE I am NOT INTERESTED IN Following AFTER men "YOUR" church appointed men for catholics to follow after...

So What?
And you go beyond disagreement.....You then make UP LIES....

LOL....
I am content with Following Jesus' Doctrine....
I am content with HIS SPIRIT IN and WITH me...in a 24-7 FOREVER Relastionship with MY Lord.

And I do not for a second believe all the DEAD MEN you follow their Doctrine, have LEFT THEIR SPIRIT ....IN YOU. LOL.

Nor do I believe Jesus ESTALISHED "HIS CHURCH"....to be called ... "THE Catholic Church".

If we refuse to listen to the elders of The Church we are to be treated as heathen and a tax collector.

LOL. Jesus was pretty EXPLICIT in HIS VIEW of men who CLAIMED to BE the Authority of Gods Word... Jesus called them Hypocrites.'''

No Mary the LIE of YOUR FALSE CLAIM IS I THAT I taught to FOLLOW ME....

PROVE your LIE .... MARY...

LO

TYPICAL Catholic.....
Claim the CATHOLIC Church "IS" Chirst's Church...

WHO declared THAT? Scripture? WHERE?

WHO said to FOLLOW ME? Scirpture? Me?
WHERE?

I stated I FOLLOW Jesus......SO WHAT IS THAT TO YOU?

YOU stated YOU FOLLOW DEAD MEN....that even Jesus called HIPOCRITES..
LOL....I acknowledge YOUR IGNORANT Choicees.

MARY PROVE YOUR LIE.....WHERE IS the YOUR LYING CLAIM for anyone to follow me CLAIM FOR ANYONE TO FOLLOW....ME?

ONCE AGAIN Scripture proves you wrong..... [/QUOTE.]
No ...once again

Again you have You have proved yourself a false Accusations....

Why not try to correct your False Accusation?

Glory to God,

Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your proud of William Miller who twice predicted the coming of Christ and was WRONG both times?

Hmmmm.....not sure what there is to be proud of about that!
Since William Miller died almost TWENTY YEARS BEFORE THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH BEGAN TO EXIST, my opinion of my church has nothing to do with Miller.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you admit that your church is not the one founded by Christ through His apostles?
I'll admit that the Seventh-day Adventist Christian denomination was founded almost 2,000 years after what Christ founded upon the solid Rock of His Word by Christians who practiced to the best of their ability and understanding the teachings of His Word...which characterizes His True Church throughout the ages.

Any institution which opposes the plain teachings of that Word traces its roots not back to Christ, but to the archenemy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoken with your usual Scriptural ignorance.

It’s not Christ OR the Church. He identifies His very SELF with His Church, which is His mouthpiece on earth:

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME.”

WHATEVER Christ’s Church teaches or ordains on earth is ordained in Heaven (Matt. 16:19, matt. 18:18, John 20:23).

just because the Pope is called “Holy Father” – this doesn’t “replace” or usurp God’s position as our FATHER in Heaven. This is as dishonest and stupid as saying that just because we have mothers and fathers on earth – we are somehow “replacing” God.

Complete nonsense . . .

Who said you were replacing God?
No one!

You are Such a DUNCE.

... you make up some absurd comment, then call it nonsense...

Do you really NOT COMPREHEND you are consistently making comments and then disagreeing with your own words?

It's already been acknowledged your are a conversational narcissist....a great deal of people on this forum have disagreement with what you say....and we get it...you also disagree with what you say...

Frankly it is rather boring to listen to you speak and then disagree with yourself.

So try to stick to the facts...

Is this verse in your Catholic Bible?
IF so, what is your understanding of this verse?

Matt 23
[9] And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(not Taken's doctrine, but the doctrine of The Church).

Soooooo ONCE AGAIN Scripture proves you wrong.....Who is your teacher? You should fire them!

Mary you have carried on blabbing you follow the doctrines and teachings OF MEN...

I have made it CLEAR I do not Care what YOU DO. I am NOT interested in what YOU DO.

EXCEPT THAT YOU MAKE UP LIES ABOUT ME.

I have made it CLEAR I CHOSE to FOLLOW JESUS' DOCTRINE and Jesus' TEACHING.

Why does that BOTHER YOU, what I HAVE CHOSEN?

WHY MAKE UP A LIE and say I am following MY DOCTRINE?

Do you think MAKING UP LIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE will get people to consider jumping on your bandwagon following men YOU have chosen to follow?

Is that the Catholic WAY? Call other people liars and say scripture proves them wrong....is all it takes to get an other to become LIKE YOU...a lying Catholic?

I have clearly said I follow Jesus' Doctrine...
If you want to show in Scripture how Scripture IS AGAINST that Principle...have at it.

Glory to God,
Taken

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am writing you this not to shame you, but to admonish you as my beloved children.

Even if you should have countless guides to Christ, yet you do not have many fathers, for I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel

Clearly it not the use if the word 'father' that is the issue here, unless one thinks that Paul is teaching heresy to the Corinthians...

So in what sense then are we to 'call no man ' father ' ?

Peace!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Complete nonsense . . .

LOL...BOL...

QUOTING YOUR WORDS..

"REPLACE" USURP GODS POSITION, IS DISHONEST AND STUPID - REPLACING GOD....

COMPLETE NONSENSE...

Thanks for sharing your dishonest and stupid words and then disagreeing with your own words as being complete nonsense. LOL

Conversational narcissist....make your own claims then disagree with yourself

FYI,,,will have to agree, most of what YOU say is Complete Nonsense. LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am writing you this not to shame you, but to admonish you as my beloved children.

Even if you should have countless guides to Christ, yet you do not have many fathers, for I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel

Clearly it not the use if the word 'father' that is the issue here, unless one thinks that Paul is teaching heresy to the Corinthians...

So in what sense then are we to 'call no man ' father ' ?

Peace!

Waiting for the self-appointed Catholic teacher BOL to say his understanding.

Glory to God,
Taken