The coming Armageddon before Armageddon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t take this wrong, but imo that is a good thing, maybe some more people will leave the world!

As for something really bad on the horizon, find a Rohingya and tell them that imo, see what they say

It might be a good thing - depending on who leaves and where they're going.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly, when a man is good enough to rent a house to your careless teenage son and his friends... and even goes so far as to pay 2 or 3 hundred dollars of his medical bills when he foolishly runs his arm through a window (something the landlord wasn't responsible to pay) you really needn't run the man down because he won't let your son then abuse his insurance by trying to hop on the dole over the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading Sons of Liberty this morning and read that if President Trump is impeached "all hell will break loose." I've read that even Franklin Graham is saying it, and President Trump is saying that the stock market will crash.

Does anyone see a civil war on the horizon? Do you plan to 'take to the streets' if President Trump is impeached? I just wonder if most Christians feel that they've turned the other cheek far too often.

I personally believe that WW 3 is already planned or the impeachment may be the ruse that is used to bring in martial law and the U.N. but I could be wrong.

If Donald Trump Is Impeached, That Will Be A Sign That All Hell Is About To Break Loose In America[/QUOTE\]

I believe that United States and United kingdom will stay intact until God through his Son Jesus Christ starts destroying all the nations including United States and United kingdom. This will be Armageddon. So no I don't think things will get that crazy if Trump is impeached.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Even with all the heavy talk coming from the left? I just wondered if this was really going to cause some kind of civil war.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Free entitlements" is an ironic misnomer.

Now, wonder who is behind such a Satanic ideology?

My husband plays horseshoes with several guys who are on disability and claim they can't work yet play horseshoes. If we know of this little bit of information then I surmise that this is repeated all across America. A family member's in-law has been on disability for many years - it has to be much longer than what he paid into it. He drives a Mercedes and lives on a ranch and does ranch work. So he can't work???

It is the above why I'm disgusted. I had to listen to my husband get up at 3:15 every morning in pain and go to work. He came home in the dark and when I was injured worked two and three jobs - falling asleep at the wheel one time. I went back to work when I shouldn't have. Yet these people see nothing wrong taking from people who work hard. We used to see men lounging on steps in the city in the middle of the day. My sister had immigrants come in with hair and nails done and pay using an EBT card. They got all their prescriptions free. And my friend ended her life because she couldn't afford her $1k a pill medication.

It's all bass-awkward.

Heavenbound

Oct 26, 2019
Nj
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does even one more word have to be said about this poor woman being obsessed with finding Boogeymen behind every tree?
Freemasons don't have phones... they have to communicate with hand signals? And now she is seeing "men in black"?
Dude you have issues. Do you even know your boy is Freemason? No because a dumbed down person like yourself is too dumb to search for truth. It’s online but you’d rather spread your poison. You didn’t buy your exlax I see

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Heavenbound

Oct 26, 2019
Nj
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wonder why God doesn't "Take Out" Pelosi? And you call others "evil?"

I read this forum while drinking my morning coffee and was like what? This dude calls himself Christian and he’s like sick. I’m like are Christians brain dead on here or so insensitive to sin they see nothing wrong with Willie boy ?
Willie you need help son. You stirring up trouble over and over. What’s wrong with you man? You know this is a forum for Christians right ? You got a severe issue and bring it on here. You need to repent. Your sick. Somebody’s got to tell you to get help

Reactions: Soverign Grace

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there is something wrong there Scott - a Christian isn't to treat another Christian like that - and because you don't agree with my politics is no reason to go along with his hate.
Tell that to Jesus, who rebuke Peter when called for.

But, yes, there is something wrong here...you have things upside down and backwards. "He" (Trump) is not showing "hate"--you are.

Reactions: Willie T

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott - I personally interacted with Christians - looked into their eyes - who treated me good at first but later did something terrible. They seemed nice at first - superficially - but as I came to know them I saw them for what they were. You interacted on a superficial level with Trump and he seemed like a good guy. He seemed like a regular guy. I too felt those things. I was asked to work on his campaign because I was a strong supporter. But then I couldn't look the other way - the way so many Christians are doing - when he packed his cabinet with CFR - Council on Foreign Relations. I read that Jared is CFR. If you don't know about CFR I urge you to research them. They're all about destroying America and moving us into a one world government.

I couldn't look the other way when Trump continued the wars he said he'd stop. He continued everything his predecessors did. I got an email from CAGW telling me that under Trump our tax dollars are going to pay for all kinds of things for migrants and migrants in gangs. Really think about that - I have a family member who had an 89 year old man stand at the pharmacy counter and cry because he couldn't afford his insulin. She has all kinds of people coming in who can't pay for their prescriptions. We made good money in our lifetime but I can't afford one of my prescriptions. Where is the help for Americans??? I got an email from IRLI stating that migrants are now demanding maid service. Because their made to clean up after themselves in the detention centers they're suing America. So now your taxes will be paying for maid service to go in and clean up after migrants. I don't know about you but I clean up after myself.

There are people who are very adept at fooling others - I've met them in my lifetime. I was forced to deal with highly manipulative people one time. They were very very skilled at fooling others. They were wolves in sheep clothing. They put on an act in the town and one became the VP of the PTA. Sat up there in her dress with her smile and everybody thought she was sooooo nice! My husband walked over their house and saw her snorting crack off her kitchen counter.

If you want to educate yourself you can read about how Freemasons communicate using hand signals: Masonic Hand Signs Explained: Hand Signals of Freemasonry

Secret Masonic Handshakes, Passwords, Signs and Grips for the Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason Degrees of Blue Lodge Freemasonry

Donald Trump the Freemason

Be careful what you say - some day you may eat your words.

There is a lot more on the internet but some people - no matter how much evidence you present - want to continue in their beliefs. So be it.

I've found that those who don't research carefully and in-depth are the most resistant. "The wise makes his way sure..."

Everyone is free to believe as they want but a Christian should not condone evil acts by another just because you disagree with their politics. I find that repulsive. Willie is repulsive and has led you into sin - just like he leads others into sin. What kind of 'Christian' are you???
I am the type of Christian that prays for leaders, especially those who are friends of Christians, God, and Israel.

Apparently you are not.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WTH are you his secretary his protector or something more ?
You had responded to what you thought was someone headed for disaster. But your response had you yourself heading for disaster also. I was not protecting him...but you.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell that to Jesus, who rebuke Peter when called for.

But, yes, there is something wrong here...you have things upside down and backwards. "He" (Trump) is not showing "hate"--you are.

Scott you're twisting the Bible. Christ rebuked Peter over a matter regarding his work on this earth: "for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.” That has nothing to do with how someone feels about a President. You're comparing apples and oranges. You're wrong and misapplying Scripture and twisting it to suit your twisted beliefs.

What Willie is committing is sin and for you to go along with his vile remarks is sin. You're willing to join in with wrongdoing and go along with Willie's debasement all because you disagree with me politically? That sir is sick thinking; the thinking of a reprobate mind.

Romans 1:28

“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”

But it doesn't surprise me because Willie draws others into his sin. He's a troublemaker on here who drove at least one person off the forum - probably two and harasses and vilifies and you go along with it as he slanders? It really shows me how your'e willing to compromise any integrity within yourself and any Christian standards and go along with raunchiness. If you can't see how wrong that is then you have a seared conscience.

1 Timothy 4:2

“Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;”

Romans 1:32 "Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

You're like the sycophant pastors Trump surrounds himself with - willing to rubber-stamp everything he does - even killing innocent Syrians and their children. But what the heck - we can look the other way - after all they're just Syrians right? As long as it's not YOU. You sit in your house safe, warm, and fed. Such spiritual blindness! Such turning away from "Do not kill!"

You're willing to compromise Christian principles to go along with a sin because I don't support Trump.

~Isaiah 5:20-21 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

How Christians are so ready to throw Scripture out the window for a seat at the king's table. They have bowed the knee to Baal.

And you base your entire viewpoints on one brief meeting with him. Wow. I have a bridge to sell you Scott. And you even accused me of making up the fact that Trump was continuing to drop bombs until I showed you the facts. You're even willing to lie for Trump. And sin for Trump. And go along with murder for Trump. I guess you don't ascribe to "ye shall have no other gods before me."

I truly feel sorry for you Scott. And I say this honestly, not as a put down but because you're willing to go along with a sin because I see things differently than you; perhaps even before you. Time will tell. I lost respect for you.

But I can't convince you it's wrong - God will have to. I'm shaking the dust off my feet. I'm not responding to you anymore.

Mark 8:18

“Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?”

2 Thessalonians 3:14-15
If anyone does not obey what we say in this letter, take note of that person, and have nothing to do with him, that he may be ashamed. Do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.

1 Corinthians 5:11
But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

Romans 1:28-32
And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

1 Timothy 1:9-10
Understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

James 4:4
You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie I'm telling you this one time. I've printed your harassment and we looked into cyberbullying and cyberstalking laws and there are laws on the books in my state for this type of harassment - it's illegal and you're making me feel unsafe on here. If you persist we're taking it to our local prosecutor's office and we're going to have you prosecuted. I say this not to hurt you but you need some type of counseling. You have some obsession with me that's unhealthy. You lead others into sin and you then go sit in church - which is blasphemous and I'm sure repugnant in God's sight. If you want to talk to me and work the issue out you can pm me. Otherwise you'd better watch your step.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You had responded to what you thought was someone headed for disaster. But your response had you yourself heading for disaster also. I was not protecting him...but you.

Actually Scott I think you'd best worry about the state of your own soul rather than another's.

Matthew 7:5

“Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.”

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott you're twisting the Bible. Christ rebuked Peter over a matter regarding his work on this earth: "for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.” That has nothing to do with how someone feels about a President. You're comparing apples and oranges. You're wrong and misapplying Scripture and twisting it to suit your twisted beliefs.

What Willie is committing is sin and for you to go along with his vile remarks is sin. You're willing to join in with wrongdoing and go along with Willie's debasement all because you disagree with me politically? That sir is sick thinking; the thinking of a reprobate mind.

Romans 1:28

“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”

But it doesn't surprise me because Willie draws others into his sin. He's a troublemaker on here who drove at least one person off the forum - probably two and harasses and vilifies and you go along with it as he slanders? It really shows me how your'e willing to compromise any integrity within yourself and any Christian standards and go along with raunchiness. If you can't see how wrong that is then you have a seared conscience.

1 Timothy 4:2

“Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;”

Romans 1:32 "Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

You're like the sycophant pastors Trump surrounds himself with - willing to rubber-stamp everything he does - even killing innocent Syrians and their children. But what the heck - we can look the other way - after all they're just Syrians right? As long as it's not YOU. You sit in your house safe, warm, and fed. Such spiritual blindness! Such turning away from "Do not kill!"

You're willing to compromise Christian principles to go along with a sin because I don't support Trump.

~Isaiah 5:20-21 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

How Christians are so ready to throw Scripture out the window for a seat at the king's table. They have bowed the knee to Baal.

And you base your entire viewpoints on one brief meeting with him. Wow. I have a bridge to sell you Scott. And you even accused me of making up the fact that Trump was continuing to drop bombs until I showed you the facts. You're even willing to lie for Trump. And sin for Trump. And go along with murder for Trump. I guess you don't ascribe to "ye shall have no other gods before me."

I truly feel sorry for you Scott. And I say this honestly, not as a put down but because you're willing to go along with a sin because I see things differently than you; perhaps even before you. Time will tell. I lost respect for you.

But I can't convince you it's wrong - God will have to. I'm shaking the dust off my feet. I'm not responding to you anymore.

Mark 8:18

“Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?”

2 Thessalonians 3:14-15
If anyone does not obey what we say in this letter, take note of that person, and have nothing to do with him, that he may be ashamed. Do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.

1 Corinthians 5:11
But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

Romans 1:28-32
And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

1 Timothy 1:9-10
Understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

James 4:4
You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
It is your own sin that began the issue here...but I am going to bow out of any further comment and leave you to your own will.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Scott I think you'd best worry about the state of your own soul rather than another's.

Matthew 7:5

“Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.”
That reply was NOT to you but to Heavenbound.

Your comment sounds like you just want to BULLY me, even when I was not talking to you. Should I be afraid? Sounds like a threat.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
imo...degenerations such as this should prolly be taken as a sign, a commentary on the stated subject even maybe. prolly. i'm assuming y'all started @ armageddon anyway

are you hearing of wars and rumors of wars? the time is not yet

time to destroy those who destroy the earth

now look ladies if you wanna take the Rev litterly then see theres plenny to take literally, k, yes, theres plenty of Scripture that should be read literally imo, now you even heard me say it :D not that my opinion means anything anyway, dint get e wrong, but this Great Final Deciding Battle that we all have in our minds--along with the world btw right hmm--is not goingto manifest in the way of that pitcher you got in your mind, ok, hell you never once--not a single effing time right--got some anticipted new experience ezackly right in preview. And if you do, that is i bet literally a singular thing. Any witnesses for that happening twice?

its the end of the world as we know it; and guess how long this prevailing view has been aro und, just guess, you get one guess

ok bye

Status
Not open for further replies.