The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Breaking: Red States Targeted With Tainted COVID Vaccines, Warns Former Science Adviser
Infowars.com

Researchers sourcing VAERS data on Covid jabs found what appears to be a deadly political war being waged on red states.

When viewing adverse reactions tied to specific batches of Covid vaccines, the analysts found highly toxic vaccine lots being channeled towards conservative areas.

This exclusive Reese Report breaks down how the globalists are deploying deadly vaccine batches in red states to punish their political opposition and pave the way for the Great Reset.

Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon discovered through reverse-engineering VAERs data that some batches of the COVID vaccine are far deadlier than others.

More specifically, about 0.5% of the vaccines were found to be “highly toxic”, and result in hospitalization, disabilities, and even death within days or weeks of the injection.

However, most of the batches appear to be harmless placebos.

But the data reveals something even more chilling: coordinated deployments of the harmless and toxic batches by Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen to monitor the vaccine’s effects on the public in an experimental setting.

This mode of deployment allows governments the ability to direct deadly batches of the vaccine into specific populations — such as red states.

In fact, the VAERs data reveals that red states have seen a much higher number of vaccine deaths per capita than blue states.

According to researcher Craig Paardekooper, the reason for this discrepancy is that red states have been delivered double the amount of lethal batches that blue states received.

This is a classical social engineering test by the globalists to measure the mRNA vaccine’s “maximum tolerated dose” among the populace while simultaneously killing off Joe Biden’s political opposition.

Breaking: Red States Targeted With Tainted COVID Vaccines, Warns Former Science Adviser
@Reggie Belafonte maybe you can view this link Reggie...?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
jackboot.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Headlines for Jan 23, 2022

Fake-Food-Grocery-Shelves.jpg

Send comments and links to [email protected]

justin-castro.jpg

(left, Fidelito's Canada starting to resemble his father's Cuba)
Food shortages begin in Canada following trucker covid vaccine mandate

-----

Calgary Starts to Feel the Pain of U.S-Canada Government Vaccine Mandate on Truckers

Calgary Starts to Feel the Pain of U.S-Canada Government Vaccine Mandate on Truckers - The Last Refuge
------

12 Signs that food shortages are already here

---

Trucker freedom convoy GoFundMe raises over $1M

"It's our duty as Canadians to put an end to this mandates. It is imperative that this happens because if we don't our country will no longer be the country we have come to love."

-------

The U.S. Government updated their Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database today, and there have now been 1,053,830 cases of deaths and injuries reported to VAERS following COVID-19 experimental vaccines since they were given emergency use authorization in December of 2020. By way of contrast, there have been 914,393 cases of deaths and injuries reported to VAERS following all FDA-approved vaccines since VAERS started in 1990, through the end of November, 2020, the last month before the COVID-19 vaccines were authorized for emergency use. There have been more deaths, more permanent disabilities, and more hospitalizations following the experimental COVID-19 vaccines, than there have been following all FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 31 years COMBINED.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Infowars.com

Researchers sourcing VAERS data on Covid jabs found what appears to be a deadly political war being waged on red states.

When viewing adverse reactions tied to specific batches of Covid vaccines, the analysts found highly toxic vaccine lots being channeled towards conservative areas.

This exclusive Reese Report breaks down how the globalists are deploying deadly vaccine batches in red states to punish their political opposition and pave the way for the Great Reset.

Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon discovered through reverse-engineering VAERs data that some batches of the COVID vaccine are far deadlier than others.

More specifically, about 0.5% of the vaccines were found to be “highly toxic”, and result in hospitalization, disabilities, and even death within days or weeks of the injection.

However, most of the batches appear to be harmless placebos.

But the data reveals something even more chilling: coordinated deployments of the harmless and toxic batches by Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen to monitor the vaccine’s effects on the public in an experimental setting.

This mode of deployment allows governments the ability to direct deadly batches of the vaccine into specific populations — such as red states.

In fact, the VAERs data reveals that red states have seen a much higher number of vaccine deaths per capita than blue states.

According to researcher Craig Paardekooper, the reason for this discrepancy is that red states have been delivered double the amount of lethal batches that blue states received.

This is a classical social engineering test by the globalists to measure the mRNA vaccine’s “maximum tolerated dose” among the populace while simultaneously killing off Joe Biden’s political opposition.

@Reggie Belafonte maybe you can view this link Reggie...?
Yes I could get that link, thanks.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Headlines for Jan 23, 2022

Fake-Food-Grocery-Shelves.jpg

Send comments and links to [email protected]

justin-castro.jpg

(left, Fidelito's Canada starting to resemble his father's Cuba)

-----

Calgary Starts to Feel the Pain of U.S-Canada Government Vaccine Mandate on Truckers

Calgary Starts to Feel the Pain of U.S-Canada Government Vaccine Mandate on Truckers - The Last Refuge
------

---

"It's our duty as Canadians to put an end to this mandates. It is imperative that this happens because if we don't our country will no longer be the country we have come to love."

-------

The U.S. Government updated their Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database today, and there have now been 1,053,830 cases of deaths and injuries reported to VAERS following COVID-19 experimental vaccines since they were given emergency use authorization in December of 2020. By way of contrast, there have been 914,393 cases of deaths and injuries reported to VAERS following all FDA-approved vaccines since VAERS started in 1990, through the end of November, 2020, the last month before the COVID-19 vaccines were authorized for emergency use. There have been more deaths, more permanent disabilities, and more hospitalizations following the experimental COVID-19 vaccines, than there have been following all FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 31 years COMBINED.
I can not get Makow any more. it's not safe for me to do so, comes up.

It now the un Covid jabbed who are the problem of all the new strains I heard on TV yesterday, it's such as they who make the mutations ! :rolleyes: come on ! it's a outright propaganda war that is going on to dominate over the people .

I seen how Pfizer is dominating over Nations Governments calling the shots with playing legal cards, yet Pfizer has it all set up that it has no comebacks ever regardless.
All Our Governments are being dominated over by a Company ? That has them by the balls, our governments were hornswoggled ! played for fools and some are in it up to their neck in playing the game.

Not to mention who goes about and dismisses all the Covid Jabs that do harm to so many people :eek::rolleyes: such just stinks of corruption !

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can not get Makow any more. it's not safe for me to do so, comes up.

It now the un Covid jabbed who are the problem of all the new strains I heard on TV yesterday, it's such as they who make the mutations ! :rolleyes: come on ! it's a outright propaganda war that is going on to dominate over the people .

I seen how Pfizer is dominating over Nations Governments calling the shots with playing legal cards, yet Pfizer has it all set up that it has no comebacks ever regardless.
All Our Governments are being dominated over by a Company ? That has them by the balls, our governments were hornswoggled ! played for fools and some are in it up to their neck in playing the game.

Not to mention who goes about and dismisses all the Covid Jabs that do harm to so many people :eek::rolleyes: such just stinks of corruption !
It will all come to a head this year, I reckon anyway. It has already reached a political peak between the jab pushers and the common person on the street, in rebellion. I believe the center of gravity and this entire COVID scam has turned away from the elite for now.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ireland To Drop Almost All COVID Restrictions That Have Been In Place For 2 Years
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFJanuary 22, 2022

Majority of measures that have been in place for almost two years will be lifted on Saturday, prime minister says.

Ireland-to-Drop-Almost-All-COVID-Restrictions-That-Have-Been-in-Place-for-2-Years.jpg

Ireland’s government decided that bars and restaurants will no longer need to close at 8pm [File: Clodagh Kilcoyne / Reuters]

Ireland is to scrap almost all its COVID-19 restrictions on Saturday… Prime Minister Micheal Martin has said. (…)

The country has been one of the most cautious in the European Union on the risks of COVID-19, putting in place some of the longest-running restrictions on travel and hospitality.

But following advice from public health officials, the government decided that bars and restaurants will no longer need to close at 8pm … or to ask customers for proof of vax.

Capacity in indoor and outdoor venues is also set to return to full capacity, paving the way for full crowds for next month’s Six Nations rugby championship.

Some measures, such as the need to wear a mask on public transport and in shops, will remain in place until the end of February, Martin said…

Excerpts: AlJazeera.com

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sheriff: Thousands Fleeing Blue States to Florida Because It Is More ‘Safe’
Marco-Rubio-3-campaign-640x480.png

Handout: Marco Rubio for Senate
HANNAH BLEAU24 Jan 20220
2:36

JACKSONVILLE, Florida — Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, one of the 55 Florida sheriffs who on Monday announced their endorsement for Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) reelection campaign, blasted the left’s efforts to ‘Defund the Police’ as well as their failure to defend law enforcement, noting that tens of thousands of people are flocking to the Sunshine State because it is safe.

Judd praised Rubio’s support for law enforcement and told the press that the senator, who Grady knew beforehand, has not changed since taking office.

Judd, a past president of Major County Sheriffs of America, noted that he has worked “tirelessly” to stop legislation passed by U.S. House, which would have made it easier to prosecute cops, putting “billions upon billions of taxpayer costs” on communities for lawsuits filed against officers.

“But what I saw was the U.S. House of Representatives and Val Deming’s voting to Defund the Police,” he said, mentioning Rubio’s potential Democrat challenger. “To cost the taxpayers more money. To make it easier to prosecute the police who are putting their life on the line in Orlando, Florida, and across this United States of America.”

Judd said he called Rubio at the time, and the senator assured him he stood with law enforcement and vowed to fight against the legislation.

“Now I ask you. I want you to look around the nation. Portland, Oregon. Seattle, Washington. Baltimore. Chicago. Washington DC. Wisconsin. You didn’t see peaceful protests when they were burning buildings and smashing cars and injuring people,” Judd said.

“What you saw was lawlessness. Now, quite frankly, the reason those things occur in those communities is because of the rule-makers. They allow that. It’s because of the community. They allow that. Senator Rubio in this state has said no,” he continued.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) at a campaign stop, in Jacksonville, Florida, received the endorsement of 55 sheriffs within the state on Monday, January 24, 2022. (Hannah Bleau / Breitbart News)

Over the past two years alone, Judd continued, 48,000 people have moved into his county.

“Why are they coming to Florida? Because we’re safe because it’s a place to be. Who wants to live in Portland? So when you go to bed at night, you don’t know if your car’s going to be there the next day or if your windows are going to be smashed or if they’re going to set the house on fire?” he asked.

“There’s real fear in those places. In the state of Florida, when you go to bed at night, you think about, do I go to Disney or the beaches? We got a U.S. senator who is simply the very best for Florida,” he continued. “It’s Marco Rubio.”

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It will all come to a head this year, I reckon anyway. It has already reached a political peak between the jab pushers and the common person on the street, in rebellion. I believe the center of gravity and this entire COVID scam has turned away from the elite for now.
I hope so.
My wife has had the 3rd shot and is claiming she will not get the 4th last night :confused: I said but you will be made to get the 4th shot regardless or you be like me treated as a non citizen in my own Nation ! That's No big deal say the majority ? So I am the Monster.
No I only understand History and political workings that undermine the foundations of peoples true real rights, that our forefathers fought for.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hope so.
My wife has had the 3rd shot and is claiming she will not get the 4th last night :confused: I said but you will be made to get the 4th shot regardless or you be like me treated as a non citizen in my own Nation ! That's No big deal say the majority ? So I am the Monster.
No I only understand History and political workings that undermine the foundations of peoples true real rights, that our forefathers fought for.

You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video: Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate
Infowars.com
Epic footage from the U.S.-Canada border shows a group of truckers with “Freedom” signs blocking off highways to and from the respective countries.

Several videos from the scene show a convoy of over a dozen semi-trucks outfitted with signs like “Mandate Freedom” and “Trudeau Has Caused Hate, Division & Anger” parading up and down the highways near the border.

View attachment 20160

https://twitter.com/i/status/1483496131812278272
The anti-mandate protest began on Monday ahead of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s executive order banning unvaccinated truck drivers from crossing the Canadian border, which went into effect January 15.

View attachment 20161

https://twitter.com/i/status/1483193833236090884
From NNY 360:

Only 50% to 60% of U.S. truckers are vaccinated, according to an estimate from the American Trucking Associations. The rules will make thousands of drivers ineligible for cross-border shipments, exacerbating a shortage at a time when the transportation industry is already strained.

Manufacturers are warning they may be forced to slow production and will likely face higher costs from the snarling of a supply chain that depends on an open border for the movement of some $45 billion worth of goods every month. Canada is the top export market for 32 U.S. states, according to the Department of Commerce.

View attachment 20162

https://twitter.com/i/status/1483194924434608134

Dalhousie University’s Sylvain Charlebois, one of Canada’s top food supply experts, warned Trudeau’s government should rescind the order, which will likely exacerbate supply shortages.

“Omicron is hitting the entire food industry. That’s what’s been slowing things down, and the vaccine mandate could add fuel to the fire,” Charlebois said.

View attachment 20163

https://twitter.com/hollandcourtney/status/1483486559374491652/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1483486559374491652|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

More truck drivers are calling for an anti-mandate protest on January 23, saying they can bring Trudeau’s government to “it’s fucking knees.”

View attachment 20164

https://twitter.com/i/status/1481298878670553089

View attachment 20165

https://twitter.com/i/status/1483179179281575937

Fortunately, more and more Canadians are turning against Trudeau’s COVID tyranny as it becomes clearer that the mild omicron variant poses little public health threat.
Having been in the trucking industry for over 10 years, I find this ironic.
Truckers have very little contact with others. You are in your truck 24/7 unless you go to a restroom or buy some food at a market which allows trucks to park in their lots.
They want to take out our food transportation.
These people are Evil.
If the vax don't kill you, they will starve you and your pets.
Mass genocide.
Have to get the carbon down to 0.
Everytime you exhale, you emit carbon.
No such thing as 0 unless everyone is dead.
They are on a path to destruction and they want to take everyone with them.
Sick...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having been in the trucking industry for over 10 years, I find this ironic.
Truckers have very little contact with others. You are in your truck 24/7 unless you go to a restroom or buy some food at a market which allows trucks to park in their lots.
They want to take out our food transportation.
These people are Evil.
If the vax don't kill you, they will starve you and your pets.
Mass genocide.
Have to get the carbon down to 0.
Everytime you exhale, you emit carbon.
No such thing as 0 unless everyone is dead.
They are on a path to destruction and they want to take everyone with them.
Sick...

Yes, beside O2, CO2 is a life giver and all natural. It is the other particulates and pollutants found in smoke, the air and water that is the real danger to life, especially placed in closed spaces.

The global freaks are desperate to get a foothold into a global tax to legitimize their control. Once they get this so-called 'Co2' tax passed, they will quickly move in to add an array of specify gas taxes of various kinds. It will become a snowball effect. They will place taxes on all CO2 emissions from all sources...homes, vehicles, even a person's body emissions. Then they will work on O2 usage...

It is another grand hoax and most folks believe these lies about CO2 of supposedly how 'deadly' they are based on pure propaganda. Most folks are born sheeple, there is no getting around it, and these power-hungry folks are playing into this common human weakness.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They tried to use the mask mandates and the lock in's to prove it reduced carbon.
I know you see where this is going...

On another note..
I posted a video about the jabs. A lot of people are experiencing "side effects" like heart attacks.
Heart attacks can be deadly.
They mandated the military to get jabbed. They are sending them to Ukraine.
They will have "side effects" , we will say Russia unleashed a poisonous chemical to justify a war.
What for you ask?
A pipeline that we allowed Putin to finish with his workforce and his money, so we could swoop in and claim it for ourselves.

It's always about energy whether gas or oil or water or gold, minerals.
FOOD.

What is Nancy Pelosis's son's favorite sport?

Learn to read the comms....

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol no Vesti for you.. they blocked that video..
like they block everything they don't want you to know.
Hey but Vesti isn't the only video :D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider requiring a jab before going to war....
just sayin..
Hugs

It doesn't matter who is running the administration, whether Bush's or Bidens...
It's always been about controlling energy.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finnish MP On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ Over Bible Verse
by Paul Joseph Watson

upload_2022-1-26_8-54-26.png

The former Finnish Interior Minister is on trial for hate speech over a bible verse that described homosexuality as “shameful” and “unnatural.”

Prosecutors claim that Päivi Räsänen’s remarks are illegal because they represent an “affront to the equality and dignity of homosexuals.”

Räsänen, an MP for Finland’s Christian Democrats party, posted comments criticizing the Finnish Lutheran Church for associating itself with LGBT activist causes.

Accusing the church of “elevating shame and sin to a point of pride,” Räsänen included an image of a bible verse which denounced gay lifestyles as “shameful” and “unnatural.”

“The case is being seen as a test of whether personal religious beliefs can justify controversial language,” reports the BBC, with a Helsinki court considering whether to classify bible passages as hate speech.

The MP was reportedly subjected to hours of police interrogation over her personal beliefs.

upload_2022-1-26_8-53-39.png

On trial for a Bible tweet | Kittie Helmick and Sofia Hörder | The Critic Magazine

Räsänen arrived at court holding a bible before telling reporters she was “honoured to be defending freedom of speech and religion.”

“I hope that today it can become clear that I have no wish to offend any group of people, but this is a question of saving people for eternal life,” said the MP.

Prosecutors are pushing for Räsänen to be reprimanded and fined, although she could technically face a prison sentence.

In a related development, a video posted by Christian pastor John MacArthur which presented the biblical view of gender and sexuality was flagged as “hate speech” and removed by YouTube.

As we highlighted last year, a Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police on the streets of London after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

While the LGBT movement still claims to represent people who are being ‘oppressed’, it enjoys the support of every major cultural institution, media outlet and woke corporate entity in the west.

It can also rely on the power of the state in numerous European countries to literally imprison people who merely question the morality of what the LGBT movement represents.

———————————————————————————————————————