The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finnish MP On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ Over Bible Verse
by Paul Joseph Watson

View attachment 20282

The former Finnish Interior Minister is on trial for hate speech over a bible verse that described homosexuality as “shameful” and “unnatural.”

Prosecutors claim that Päivi Räsänen’s remarks are illegal because they represent an “affront to the equality and dignity of homosexuals.”

Räsänen, an MP for Finland’s Christian Democrats party, posted comments criticizing the Finnish Lutheran Church for associating itself with LGBT activist causes.

Accusing the church of “elevating shame and sin to a point of pride,” Räsänen included an image of a bible verse which denounced gay lifestyles as “shameful” and “unnatural.”

“The case is being seen as a test of whether personal religious beliefs can justify controversial language,” reports the BBC, with a Helsinki court considering whether to classify bible passages as hate speech.

The MP was reportedly subjected to hours of police interrogation over her personal beliefs.

View attachment 20281

On trial for a Bible tweet | Kittie Helmick and Sofia Hörder | The Critic Magazine

Räsänen arrived at court holding a bible before telling reporters she was “honoured to be defending freedom of speech and religion.”

“I hope that today it can become clear that I have no wish to offend any group of people, but this is a question of saving people for eternal life,” said the MP.

Prosecutors are pushing for Räsänen to be reprimanded and fined, although she could technically face a prison sentence.

In a related development, a video posted by Christian pastor John MacArthur which presented the biblical view of gender and sexuality was flagged as “hate speech” and removed by YouTube.

As we highlighted last year, a Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police on the streets of London after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

While the LGBT movement still claims to represent people who are being ‘oppressed’, it enjoys the support of every major cultural institution, media outlet and woke corporate entity in the west.

It can also rely on the power of the state in numerous European countries to literally imprison people who merely question the morality of what the LGBT movement represents.

———————————————————————————————————————
The thing about reading the New Testament is we can see the writing on the wall even before it's been written.
The signs are clear.
It's almost exactly like a check list isn't it?

Luk 21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
Luk 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luk 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Luk 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
Luk 21:14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
Luk 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luk 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Luk 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revolution! One Million People Marching To Ottawa To Demand PM Trudeau’s Resignation
by Jamie White

upload_2022-1-26_16-11-40.png
Over a million Canadians, including a massive convoy of truckers, are on their way to the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa to demand the resignation of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau over his COVID tyranny, according to reports and video.

Former Canary Flames hockey player Theo Fleury joined Fox News’ “Ingraham Angle” on Tuesday to announce that millions of Canadians are marching to Canada’s capital to demand that Trudeau either resign or lift all the tyrannical COVID mandates.

“Right now in Canada we have one of the biggest revolutions happening, and you probably haven’t heard about it because no one’s talking about it,” Fleury told host Laura Ingraham, referring to the mainstream media.

“But right now there’s 50,000 truckers and about 1.4 million people headed to the parliament in Ottawa, and they’re going to stay there until Trudeau resigns or they give us back all our freedoms and rights.”

“For the past two years, we’ve had a prime minister who has vaccine derangement syndrome,” he continued, “where every day he stands up at the stump and that’s all he talks about. He doesn’t talk about the economy, he doesn’t talk about the supply chain, he doesn’t talk about us losing our rights, lockdowns, nothing. It’s just straight vaccines.”

Fleury insisted Canadians have become unified on a level previously unseen in their contempt for Trudeau and his draconian COVID policies they’re suffering under.

“What we’re seeing in the country right now with these truckers, honestly, it has ignited the whole entire country of Canada,” Fleury said. “Even I, a big tough hockey player have shed a few tears because I haven’t seen my country this behind something and this excited about something in a very, very long time.”

upload_2022-1-26_16-3-20.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486401353517871105

Videos over the last few days appear to confirm Fleury’s claims, showing thousands of Canadians braving the cold and snow holding Canadian flags as they march to the Parliament of Canada.

upload_2022-1-26_16-4-22.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486064557068062725
The anti-vaccine mandate trucker convoy launched last week in response to Trudeau ordering American and Canadian drivers to be fully vaccinated to cross Canada’s border by January 22.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance and the American Trucking Associations said Trudeau’s order would sideline up to 26,000 of the 160,000 drivers on the road in the middle of winter and amid unprecedented supply chain breakdowns.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485652974001176577

Numerous videos from the Canadian border and on through Ottawa show the massive scale of the trucker convoy protesting Trudeau’s draconian vaccine mandate, which reportedly extends over 70km.

“To our fellow Canadians, the time for political overreach is over,” the Freedom Convoy GoFundMe page says. “Our current government is implementing rules and mandates that are destroying the foundation of our businesses, industries and livelihoods.”

upload_2022-1-26_16-7-15.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486239362262401025
upload_2022-1-26_16-8-21.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486248159688937478
Ontario politician Randy Hillier called Canada’s Transport Minister Omar Alghabra a “terrorist” on Twitter for calling the cross-border trucker vaccine mandate the “solution” to the supply chain disruptions, prompting Minister of Public Safety Marco Mendicino to call on Twitter to censor him.

Supermarkets in the country have already been reporting “food shortages” as a result of the cross-border trucker vaccine mandate,

“We’re seeing shortages,” said Gary Sands, senior vice president of the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers. “We’re hearing from members they’re going into some stores where there’s no oranges or bananas.’”

The trucker convoy will reportedly converge with the bulk of the protesters in Ottawa on January 29.

Meanwhile, a large convoy of American truckers from South Carolina and elsewhere in the States are joining with the Canadian truckers at the border.

upload_2022-1-26_16-9-21.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485946846656831492

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eric Clapton Claims People Who Receive COVID-19 Vaccines Are Under 'Mass Hypnosis'
Curtis M. Wong
Mon, January 24, 2022, 6:01 PM·2 min read
Eric Clapton is doubling down on his criticisms of COVID-19 safety protocols, arguing that those who are getting vaccinated are victims of “subliminal advertising” by pharmaceutical companies on social media.

The 17-time Grammy winner made the eyebrow-raising claim in a video interview with “The Real Music Observer” that first appeared on YouTube last week. In it, he was asked about his decision to team up with Van Morrison, another vaccine skeptic, on the 2020 single “Stand and Deliver,” which compared COVID-19 lockdowns to slavery.

“Whatever the memo was, it hadn’t reached me,” Clapton said. “Then I realized there really was a memo — a guy, Mattias Desmet, has talked about it. It’s great, you know, the theory of mass hypnosis formation. And I could see it, once I kind of started to look for it.”

“I saw it everywhere,” he continued. “And then I remembered seeing little things on YouTube, which were like subliminal advertising. It’s been going on for a long time — that thing of ‘you will own nothing and you will be happy.’”

Clapton appeared to be referring to a concept promoted by Desmet, a professor of clinical psychology at Ghent University in Belgium. Desmet’s widely discredited theory suggests people have been “hypnotized” into believing mainstream ideas about COVID-19 such as testing procedures and vaccinations.

The term gained momentum after it was discussed by Dr. Robert Malone, another vocal skeptic of COVID-19 vaccines, in an episode of “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast that aired last month.

Later in the interview, Clapton criticized the media for perpetuating what he described as “completely one-way traffic about following orders and obedience” and implied he’d channeled his frustrations into music. In addition to “Stand and Deliver,” he released an anti-vaccination anthem, “This Has Gotta Stop,” in August of last year.

“These guys that were in power really started to piss me [off] ... but I had a tool,” he explained. “I had a calling and I can make use of that, so I set about it and started writing.”

Clapton, 76, has criticized COVID-19 vaccines after outlining what he described as “disastrous” health consequences upon receiving the AstraZeneca jab last year.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Canadian Walmarts Install Vaccine Passport Scanner Booths to Screen Customers
by Paul Joseph Watson

upload_2022-1-27_17-28-41.png
Photos from the entrance of a Walmart in Quebec, Canada show plexiglass vaccine passport scanner booths set up to screen customers entering the store.

According to Walmart, “The dividers are for associates when they scan vaccine passports.”

Welcome to the new normal.

upload_2022-1-27_17-29-23.png

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/st...^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

Perhaps in the near future, the booths will be staffed by on-site nurses who will dole out regular injections for those who have forgotten to take their 24th booster shot.

It was initially suggested by some on Twitter that the booths were actually holding pens for the unvaccinated.

That’s not true, but it is true that big box stores like Walmart and Costco will now have employees accompany the unjabbed as they walk around the store.

That’s to comply with a new government decree with forbids the unvaccinated from purchasing any other items besides food and pharmaceutical drugs.

“For pharmacies located in big-box stores, such as Walmart or Costco, an unvaccinated person must be “accompanied at all times during his or her travels by an employee of the business, the pharmacy or any other person mandated by them for this purpose,” reports CBC, citing the decree. “This person may not purchase products other than those related to the pharmaceutical service they are receiving.”

This of course has little to do with stopping the spread of the virus – given the fact that there’s no evidence vaccine passports even work – and everything to do with punishing the unvaccinated for disobeying the regime.

As we previously highlighted, authorities announced a ban on the unvaccinated being able to purchase marijuana or hard liquor, another arbitrary punitive measure that makes zero sense whatsoever from a public health perspective.

———————————————————————————————————————

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EMBALMERS FIND VEINS & ARTERIES FILLED WITH NEVER BEFORE SEEN RUBBERY CLOTS -DR. JANE RUBY

Dr. Jane Ruby meets with board-certified Embalmer and funeral Director, Richard Hirschman who reveals, for the first time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system. Many of the victims reportedly died of heart attacks and strokes. Mr. Hirschman reports that he found resistance when he tried to embalm these jabbed patients, and then found these strange materials and pulled them from the large vessels of the bodies. He also reported that he has gone from seeing 50% of his embalmed cases with these types of blockages rise to almost 80%.

Embalmers find veins & arteries filled with never before seen rubbery clots -Dr. Jane Ruby

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What, Zombies in a legal terms of service with a Amazon product/materials...

upload_2022-1-27_19-9-17.png

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revolution! One Million People Marching To Ottawa To Demand PM Trudeau’s Resignation
by Jamie White

View attachment 20301
Over a million Canadians, including a massive convoy of truckers, are on their way to the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa to demand the resignation of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau over his COVID tyranny, according to reports and video.

Former Canary Flames hockey player Theo Fleury joined Fox News’ “Ingraham Angle” on Tuesday to announce that millions of Canadians are marching to Canada’s capital to demand that Trudeau either resign or lift all the tyrannical COVID mandates.

“Right now in Canada we have one of the biggest revolutions happening, and you probably haven’t heard about it because no one’s talking about it,” Fleury told host Laura Ingraham, referring to the mainstream media.

“But right now there’s 50,000 truckers and about 1.4 million people headed to the parliament in Ottawa, and they’re going to stay there until Trudeau resigns or they give us back all our freedoms and rights.”

“For the past two years, we’ve had a prime minister who has vaccine derangement syndrome,” he continued, “where every day he stands up at the stump and that’s all he talks about. He doesn’t talk about the economy, he doesn’t talk about the supply chain, he doesn’t talk about us losing our rights, lockdowns, nothing. It’s just straight vaccines.”

Fleury insisted Canadians have become unified on a level previously unseen in their contempt for Trudeau and his draconian COVID policies they’re suffering under.

“What we’re seeing in the country right now with these truckers, honestly, it has ignited the whole entire country of Canada,” Fleury said. “Even I, a big tough hockey player have shed a few tears because I haven’t seen my country this behind something and this excited about something in a very, very long time.”

View attachment 20296

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486401353517871105

Videos over the last few days appear to confirm Fleury’s claims, showing thousands of Canadians braving the cold and snow holding Canadian flags as they march to the Parliament of Canada.

View attachment 20297

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486064557068062725
The anti-vaccine mandate trucker convoy launched last week in response to Trudeau ordering American and Canadian drivers to be fully vaccinated to cross Canada’s border by January 22.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance and the American Trucking Associations said Trudeau’s order would sideline up to 26,000 of the 160,000 drivers on the road in the middle of winter and amid unprecedented supply chain breakdowns.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485652974001176577

Numerous videos from the Canadian border and on through Ottawa show the massive scale of the trucker convoy protesting Trudeau’s draconian vaccine mandate, which reportedly extends over 70km.

“To our fellow Canadians, the time for political overreach is over,” the Freedom Convoy GoFundMe page says. “Our current government is implementing rules and mandates that are destroying the foundation of our businesses, industries and livelihoods.”

View attachment 20298

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486239362262401025
View attachment 20299

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486248159688937478
Ontario politician Randy Hillier called Canada’s Transport Minister Omar Alghabra a “terrorist” on Twitter for calling the cross-border trucker vaccine mandate the “solution” to the supply chain disruptions, prompting Minister of Public Safety Marco Mendicino to call on Twitter to censor him.

Supermarkets in the country have already been reporting “food shortages” as a result of the cross-border trucker vaccine mandate,

“We’re seeing shortages,” said Gary Sands, senior vice president of the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers. “We’re hearing from members they’re going into some stores where there’s no oranges or bananas.’”

The trucker convoy will reportedly converge with the bulk of the protesters in Ottawa on January 29.

Meanwhile, a large convoy of American truckers from South Carolina and elsewhere in the States are joining with the Canadian truckers at the border.

View attachment 20300

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485946846656831492
No mention of such in Australia or it's an non issue in our MSM.

Reactions: Truth7t7 and APAK

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Eric Clapton Claims People Who Receive COVID-19 Vaccines Are Under 'Mass Hypnosis'
Curtis M. Wong
Mon, January 24, 2022, 6:01 PM·2 min read
Eric Clapton is doubling down on his criticisms of COVID-19 safety protocols, arguing that those who are getting vaccinated are victims of “subliminal advertising” by pharmaceutical companies on social media.

The 17-time Grammy winner made the eyebrow-raising claim in a video interview with “The Real Music Observer” that first appeared on YouTube last week. In it, he was asked about his decision to team up with Van Morrison, another vaccine skeptic, on the 2020 single “Stand and Deliver,” which compared COVID-19 lockdowns to slavery.

“Whatever the memo was, it hadn’t reached me,” Clapton said. “Then I realized there really was a memo — a guy, Mattias Desmet, has talked about it. It’s great, you know, the theory of mass hypnosis formation. And I could see it, once I kind of started to look for it.”

“I saw it everywhere,” he continued. “And then I remembered seeing little things on YouTube, which were like subliminal advertising. It’s been going on for a long time — that thing of ‘you will own nothing and you will be happy.’”

Clapton appeared to be referring to a concept promoted by Desmet, a professor of clinical psychology at Ghent University in Belgium. Desmet’s widely discredited theory suggests people have been “hypnotized” into believing mainstream ideas about COVID-19 such as testing procedures and vaccinations.

The term gained momentum after it was discussed by Dr. Robert Malone, another vocal skeptic of COVID-19 vaccines, in an episode of “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast that aired last month.

Later in the interview, Clapton criticized the media for perpetuating what he described as “completely one-way traffic about following orders and obedience” and implied he’d channeled his frustrations into music. In addition to “Stand and Deliver,” he released an anti-vaccination anthem, “This Has Gotta Stop,” in August of last year.

“These guys that were in power really started to piss me [off] ... but I had a tool,” he explained. “I had a calling and I can make use of that, so I set about it and started writing.”

Clapton, 76, has criticized COVID-19 vaccines after outlining what he described as “disastrous” health consequences upon receiving the AstraZeneca jab last year.

I have pointed such out that this type of brainwashing was used in Nazi Germany ! only it's been perfected much more nowadays but the Nazi creators of them days would sure be impressed of how such as their work has progressed, not to mention the Communist use the same methods to hornswoggle the masses.

COVID- 19 vaccines ? No they are not Vaccines at all, They are Highly outright experimental Jabs for free ?
o_O free ? nothing is free, you are paying for it in your Tax in fact.
COVID-19 Vaccine, is not a Vaccine at all in fact and anyone who claims such is in fact truly a Vaccine is a fool.

The whole thrust of this has been to get everyone Jabbed ! and working to undermine business. it's been designed to destroy the economy and create a Nazi type attitude in the majority of people to stand over others ! just like in Nazi Germany and make others who are not on the same page as the rest of the dupes become like an Enemy of the State. They believe the un Jabbed are all monsters or idiots !
But I say hang on dip stick your mob are forcing people not only that your Mob are threating people with even there lively hoods :eek: ! but happy to be going about raping people with the Covid Jab and the fact is the Covid Jab does not work ! their is no 100% factual proof that they help at all. not to mention what is going to happen to the majority of people down the track who have taken this stupid drug !

No one is sticking a experimental drug like that in me ! come hell or high water. Sure who does drugs ? who would actually shoot some drug into their body off some idiot down the road ? Not me ! I can assure you. so why would I be jabbed with an experimental nonsense like that rubbish. I say No ! to anything like such as I am not ignorant.

Now the Nazi types are claiming that the un Covid Jabbed are the ones spreading the variants :rolleyes: what total hype !

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Fire Is Rising: Canadian Authorities Desperate To Stop Freedom Convoy
Infowars.com

The Freedom Convoy sweeping Canada is now poised to make history as authorities and the MSM continue to try to smear those that seek to stand for their God-given rights!

upload_2022-1-29_12-40-41.png

CLICK HERE to watch our live feed that’s now streaming 24/7 on GETTR!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father of Two Young Children Denied Heart Transplant for Being Unvaccinated
By Jim Hoft
Published January 29, 2022 at 9:30pm
upload_2022-1-30_10-8-25.png

A 31-year-old father from Boston was removed from the heart transplant list because he refused to receive the experimental COVID-19 vaccine ‘which puts him at high risk for adverse reactions and even death.’

D.J Ferguson was first on the list to receive the transplant at Brigham and Women’s Hospital according to his family. He was then removed from the list after reviewing his medical history which showed he had not received the COVID shots.

“B&W Hospital has made it clear that they put public policy over the patients at their hospital, clearly in violation of their own mission statement, even going so far as to state that they would most likely reject the heart of an unvaccinated donor. The head cardiologist figuratively held a heart over DJ’s head, saying that if he got the shot today, he could have a new heart by Monday. This is coercive and discriminatory medical apartheid has now reached beyond the grave,” according to a fundraising post.

David B Ferguson, Jr. (DJ) is the father of two young children soon to be three, feels forced to play Russian Roulette with his life at Brigham & Womens’s Hospital in Boston where he has been hospitalized for weeks. After complications from Afib and deteriorating heart failure he has been left with no choice but to have a heart transplant. He was placed on the Transplant List only to be informed that he could no receive the lifesaving procedure unless he got the Covid Vaccine. The 31 year old has had a short history of Afib, which puts him at high risk for adverse reaction and even death. Each day there are more and more reports of men in his age range who are severely debilitated or worse, dying of heart attacks after receiving the shot.

Why deliberately put a high risk patient in harm’s way with an unproven shot? DJ’s choice to refuse the COVID Vax is a protective measure allowing his own immune system to work for him, rather than taking the risks associated with a manufactured vaccine that has yet to be shown effective with a patient in his critical state.

B&W Hospital has made it clear that they put public policy over the patients at their hospital, clearly in violation of their own mission statement, even going so far as to state that they would most likely reject the heart of an unvaccinated donor. The head cardiologist figuratively held a heart over DJ’s head, saying that if he got the shot today, he could have a new heart by Monday. This is coercive and discriminatory medical apartheid has now reached beyond the grave.

Their premise for insisting on the vaccine is to prevent rejection, infection and virus. It would then follow that patients would would need a vaccine against any and all viruses. Furthermore, COVID is a virus that DJ believes he has already h ad and he has requested that the hospital test him for the antibodies. If he has them, then he is at least, if not more protected naturally than as he would be with a manufactured vax.

Please help DJ and his family with the mounting costs they are incurring as they deal with this devastating, life threatening ordeal. Prayers, Shares and contributions are all helpful and welcome.

You can help and donate to his family here: “Have A Heart”

According to ABC News, the 31-year-old father underwent a seven-hour open-heart surgery on Tuesday where a pump was inserted that will “mechanically pump his heart until a donor’s heart becomes available” and the pump should keep him alive for up to five years.

But Ferguson still requires an immediate heart transplant due to his rapid deterioration, his parents told Tucker Carlson on Wednesday.

A similar situation happened to a 49-year-old Texas man who was forced to take the COVID-19 vaccine to remain on a lung transplant list. Sadly, he died due to heart complications developed after he was forced to take the COVID-19 vaccine. Read more here: Texas Man Dies from Moderna Shot After Being Forced to Take COVID-19 Vaccine to Remain on Lung Transplant List

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Denmark Is First EU Country To Scrap All COVID Restrictions
by Zero Hedge
upload_2022-1-30_14-31-17.png
Later this week, England is scheduled to drop its problematic mask mandate for shops and public transport, along with its highly unpopular vaccine passport regime. Up north, Scotland says it will “relax” so-called ‘work from home guidance,’ and reopen nightclubs, as well as ending venue capacity limits.

While the UK and Ireland gingerly roll-back their highly disruptive COVID restriction policies, other European countries are now leading the way by scrapping the entire ‘pandemic’ regime altogether.

Financial Times reports…

Denmark said it would lift almost all Covid-19 restrictions and stop designating it a “societally critical” disease on Wednesday in the latest sign that western European countries are easing or even eradicating strict measures brought in to combat the Omicron coronavirus variant.

Magnus Heunicke, Denmark’s health minister, wrote to parliament on Wednesday saying that he would remove all Covid-19 restrictions on February 1, except for testing on arrival from abroad. Just as the Danish government did in September, when it lifted all restrictions, it will also stop calling Covid-19 a “societally critical disease”, meaning that it will no longer have the legal basis to introduce wide-ranging curbs.

“Tonight we can begin to lower our shoulders and find our smiles again,” said Mette Frederiksen, Danish prime minister, on Wednesday evening. “The pandemic is still here, but with what we know now, we can dare to believe we are through the critical phase.”

Denmark is the latest European country in recent days to announce it is dropping most or nearly all measures as it follows in the footsteps of the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands…

Meanwhile, mainstream media outlets like Politico report this latest development with the accompanied fear-mongering over the latest “subvariant” – allegedly on the loose:

The announcement comes as a new subvariant of Omicron, BA.2, is gaining a foothold in Denmark and driving infections up, with 46,000 new COVID-19 cases recorded on Wednesday.

“Recent weeks have seen very high infection rates, in fact the highest in the entire pandemic,” Frederiksen said. “Therefore, it may seem strange and paradoxical that we are now ready to let go of the restrictions.”

Some 82 percent of Denmark’s population is fully vaccinated with two doses, of whom 50 percent are boosted with a third dose, according to the Danish Health and Medicines Authority.

However, as the FT points out, with this alleged rise in “cases” (aka PCR positive tests) promoted in the media – there is no corresponding rise in serious illness as a result COVID-19:

Denmark still has one of the highest number of Covid-19 cases per capita in the world, currently more than 10 times its previous peak as Omicron causes tens of thousands of daily infections. But the number of patients in intensive care continues to fall and, even with Omicron, never hit the peaks reached from April 2020 and January 2021.

Elsewhere in Scandinavia, Sweden, Norway and Finland have all announced they will also be easing their restrictions in the coming weeks.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My sister came down with all the Covid symptoms in the last 2 weeks, ambulance to Hospital and sent home, said she had never been so bad, thought she was going to die a few times but could not call the Ambulance at the time as was to sick and at home alone mainly, could only make it to the WC and back, did not have the energy to have a shower or make something to eat for herself.

So what is going on ! some people do not test positive. but many are getting sick. Is it the Covid Jab ?

She had Pericarditis and operated on last year, that was a big deal in all that she had to go through.

She worked at the Hospital with Covid people before coming down with Pericarditis, then could not work as dealing with Pericarditis is huge thing to go through. she was well on the mend and then got this.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
by Zero Hedge
View attachment 20374
Later this week, England is scheduled to drop its problematic mask mandate for shops and public transport, along with its highly unpopular vaccine passport regime. Up north, Scotland says it will “relax” so-called ‘work from home guidance,’ and reopen nightclubs, as well as ending venue capacity limits.

While the UK and Ireland gingerly roll-back their highly disruptive COVID restriction policies, other European countries are now leading the way by scrapping the entire ‘pandemic’ regime altogether.

Financial Times reports…

Denmark said it would lift almost all Covid-19 restrictions and stop designating it a “societally critical” disease on Wednesday in the latest sign that western European countries are easing or even eradicating strict measures brought in to combat the Omicron coronavirus variant.

Magnus Heunicke, Denmark’s health minister, wrote to parliament on Wednesday saying that he would remove all Covid-19 restrictions on February 1, except for testing on arrival from abroad. Just as the Danish government did in September, when it lifted all restrictions, it will also stop calling Covid-19 a “societally critical disease”, meaning that it will no longer have the legal basis to introduce wide-ranging curbs.

“Tonight we can begin to lower our shoulders and find our smiles again,” said Mette Frederiksen, Danish prime minister, on Wednesday evening. “The pandemic is still here, but with what we know now, we can dare to believe we are through the critical phase.”

Denmark is the latest European country in recent days to announce it is dropping most or nearly all measures as it follows in the footsteps of the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands…

Meanwhile, mainstream media outlets like Politico report this latest development with the accompanied fear-mongering over the latest “subvariant” – allegedly on the loose:

The announcement comes as a new subvariant of Omicron, BA.2, is gaining a foothold in Denmark and driving infections up, with 46,000 new COVID-19 cases recorded on Wednesday.

“Recent weeks have seen very high infection rates, in fact the highest in the entire pandemic,” Frederiksen said. “Therefore, it may seem strange and paradoxical that we are now ready to let go of the restrictions.”

Some 82 percent of Denmark’s population is fully vaccinated with two doses, of whom 50 percent are boosted with a third dose, according to the Danish Health and Medicines Authority.

However, as the FT points out, with this alleged rise in “cases” (aka PCR positive tests) promoted in the media – there is no corresponding rise in serious illness as a result COVID-19:

Denmark still has one of the highest number of Covid-19 cases per capita in the world, currently more than 10 times its previous peak as Omicron causes tens of thousands of daily infections. But the number of patients in intensive care continues to fall and, even with Omicron, never hit the peaks reached from April 2020 and January 2021.

Elsewhere in Scandinavia, Sweden, Norway and Finland have all announced they will also be easing their restrictions in the coming weeks.

So its happening all over northern Europe... Freedom appears to be returning... But for how long...

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by Zero Hedge
View attachment 20374

Financial Times reports…

Denmark's actions will be paving the way for normalcy, the world will be 6 months behind

Yes the liberal leftist countries will be the last to let go, brings to mind Canada, Australia, for some reason?

Reactions: APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They called the SWAT on the truckers in Ottowa.
Justin Trudeau and Jason Kenney should be ashamed of themselves for their tyranny. And the only remedy for tyrants is the firing squad. In the French Revolution it was the guillotine.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America Is Next’: US Truckers Mobilizing Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’
by Jamie White
A fast-growing Facebook group called “Convoy to DC 2022” is calling upon American truckers to amass a convoy to head to Washington, DC to protest Joe Biden’s restrictive COVID measures.

Inspired by the massive 50,000-strong convoy of Canadian truckers surrounding Parliament Hill in Ottawa, the U.S. Freedom Convoy group, which has over 131,000 members as of writing, will reportedly start in California and traverse all the way to the nation’s capital.

“We are part of many large groups who believe in our founding fathers. We believe everyone has a voice. We support our freedom. Help us spread the word about this group and together we all can make it a better place. God Bless America,” the group states.

Brian Von D., the organizer of the Convoy to DC 2022 group, declared on Facebook last Thursday that “America is next” to experience a trucker-led revolution against COVID tyranny.

“We’re done with the mandates, we’re done with the government telling us what to do, we will continue, and we will follow just like the rest of the world on these trucker protests, and they will be 100 percent legal, they will abide by the law,” Von D. said.

“America, it’s your turn. It’s your turn to step up and show what you’re made of,” Von D. continued, adding that “America has a lot more trucks” than Canada.

“The government overreach is coming to an end, and this is how we do it,” he added.

Another organizer of the U.S. convoy claimed that the trucker movement is not about any one country, but about “a movement across the globe to stand up to” the COVID tyranny imposed by world governments.

upload_2022-2-1_17-4-4.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1488328627414519808
Rumors among the group are circulating that the White House is in “full panic” over emerging reports American truckers are preparing to descend upon DC.

upload_2022-2-1_17-4-41.png

https://twitter.com/PuryearJim/stat...^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

The date for when the U.S. convoy will set off to DC has not yet been announced.

Given Facebook’s past efforts to censor truly grassroots movements that defy the official narrative, it’s likely the social media giant will try to suppress the spread of the group on its platform.

This comes amid reports Freedom Convoys are mobilizing in Australia and European countries following the example of the Canadian truckers.

273089589_951998185703410_4570290344851968241_n.jpg

lick to watch on Facebook

Jeremy Johnson

www.facebook.com/100012314557846/videos/951997875703441