The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. In my state I can't work in my industry without submitting, so I left it all behind, my friends, my family, my belongings and a piece of my heart.
Iv had to move interstate in order to work. I'm prepared to loose my job and live like Tarzan if I have to, I will never subordinate myself their demands
Nobody ever said life was gonna be easy.
I'm facing some interesting times ahead myself.
I'm not worried about it.
My dad gets on my case sometimes about getting a job. And believe me if I could I would.
I've always been a work-a-holic. But health issues got in the way.
I'm on Social Security Disability and because I worked my last husband over the road trucking, I didn't collect a paycheck for 10 years.
Because I'm not 62 I can't collect normal benefits.
So between the two, they allot me $500 a month for expenses and $120 for food.
My dad let me stay on his property when a hurricane wiped out where I lived in Florida.
He pays for the heat and electricity.
He is 87 and lives on Social Security too.
This winter with the price of fuel, I need to move into the shop. About 12 feet wide by maybe 30 feet long.
It's where the waterpump is and a small propane heater.
It will be cheaper heating that one room than the 3 bedroom mobile home I live in now.
So the water is getting turned off to the mobile so the pipes don't freeze.
I tell my dad, let me put the heat in my name so I can get fuel assistance.
Nope.
Now I have 7 cats. They aren't going to all fit in this shop. And I'm not leaving them in the mobile alone to freeze.
So I got me a small electric heater. I'm going to block off one room in the mobile and try to insulate it the best I can.
I have a porta potty and a microwave.
I got plenty of food.
There is no tv or internet connection in the shop. And I'm not sure if my phone will work out there.
So I don't have many choices.
I can't afford to leave. And I can't expect him to try and cover the heating costs this winter.
FJB, Let's Go Brandon.

But I been in similar circumstances, seems all my life sometimes. Always a mountain to climb to get to the next valley.
And I'm still here.
Life aint easy. But I know I'm not in this alone.
And every mountain climbed you get a bit stronger.
I have faith. It's never let me down.

Once upon a time there was no oil, no electricity, no refrigerators, no phones, no cars.
People travelled by horse and carriage across the wilderness facing heat and cold, wild animals and enemies.
And we're here today to tell their stories.
And our children will be here tomorrow to tell ours.

They had faith. And we are the evidence of that faith.
We don't know what living is, we've grown up spoiled.
We're about to find out though.
Just stay strong. Hold on to faith.
If you hold onto the Lord he will hold onto you.

We'll get through this.
Hugs

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ziggy has this place jumping like a nightclub.
Oh it's just me... LoL
I'm enjoying it anyway...:D
You should come visit the Barista sometime.
I haven't posted there for a couple days.
I'll go put on some coffee and find something to listen to.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nobody ever said life was gonna be easy.
I'm facing some interesting times ahead myself.
I'm not worried about it.
My dad gets on my case sometimes about getting a job. And believe me if I could I would.
I've always been a work-a-holic. But health issues got in the way.
I'm on Social Security Disability and because I worked my last husband over the road trucking, I didn't collect a paycheck for 10 years.
Because I'm not 62 I can't collect normal benefits.
So between the two, they allot me $500 a month for expenses and $120 for food.
My dad let me stay on his property when a hurricane wiped out where I lived in Florida.
He pays for the heat and electricity.
He is 87 and lives on Social Security too.
This winter with the price of fuel, I need to move into the shop. About 12 feet wide by maybe 30 feet long.
It's where the waterpump is and a small propane heater.
It will be cheaper heating that one room than the 3 bedroom mobile home I live in now.
So the water is getting turned off to the mobile so the pipes don't freeze.
I tell my dad, let me put the heat in my name so I can get fuel assistance.
Nope.
Now I have 7 cats. They aren't going to all fit in this shop. And I'm not leaving them in the mobile alone to freeze.
So I got me a small electric heater. I'm going to block off one room in the mobile and try to insulate it the best I can.
I have a porta potty and a microwave.
I got plenty of food.
There is no tv or internet connection in the shop. And I'm not sure if my phone will work out there.
So I don't have many choices.
I can't afford to leave. And I can't expect him to try and cover the heating costs this winter.
FJB, Let's Go Brandon.

But I been in similar circumstances, seems all my life sometimes. Always a mountain to climb to get to the next valley.
And I'm still here.
Life aint easy. But I know I'm not in this alone.
And every mountain climbed you get a bit stronger.
I have faith. It's never let me down.

Once upon a time there was no oil, no electricity, no refrigerators, no phones, no cars.
People travelled by horse and carriage across the wilderness facing heat and cold, wild animals and enemies.
And we're here today to tell their stories.
And our children will be here tomorrow to tell ours.

They had faith. And we are the evidence of that faith.
We don't know what living is, we've grown up spoiled.
We're about to find out though.
Just stay strong. Hold on to faith.
If you hold onto the Lord he will hold onto you.

We'll get through this.
Hugs

I love your faith and uplifting spirit. I need that cos I can sometimes feel down about the situation. But there are people that are doing it tougher than me like yourself. And there are people doing it tougher than you. But we're still standing. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. And with times getting tougher we will need to be with Christ and pray for His strength.
I have to in my thoughts and prayers.

But you can keep the party rocking by posting some more music of that genre if you want. Truth music. ;)

Reactions: Ziggy

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is far worse . From here on out it only gets worse . TILL the CHURCHES and yes i said CHURCHES
repent of this all inclusive we are one unity lie , IT GETS WORSE . Worse with delusion as well .

Yes. I agree it is the churches that need to repent. Those which have dispensed with the living word of God and condone sin such as living together before marriage, adultery and homosexuality. They need to repent of the heresy which they have adopted.

I agree the delusions, especially those of the scientific flare, will become very strong too. What do you think of that verse in 2Thess, about the one where God says he has sent delusions to those so that they will believe a lie because they do not love the truth? I feel that one of the things it is talking about is the delusion of science such as the claims of evolution which people are so quick to believe; I believe that God sent those things that people call "evidence" of evolution and he made them really think that these thing seem to be facts to them because they do not love the truth of God's word.

I Fled politics and any hope in them , LONG LONG AGO and i pray that others do too . WE HAVE ALL WE NEED IN CHRIST . HOPE IN GOD
cause this world is truly tanked . AINT NO HOPE in it , no HOPE in that shot , HOPE IN and TRUST IN GOD .

Anyone who hopes in politics is just quite naive. But then, most of them don't believe in God so what else are they going to hope fixes the problems in this country? Only the Lord Jesus can. But most of the country scoffs at him and most people think you are really dumb if you say that Jesus is the only answer.

What they don't realize is that should everyone accept Jesus into their heart and walk in the way of the Lord there would be no more of this greed which is the sole reason why this country is in the predicament that it is in. Everyone would desire the benefit of his or her neighbor and realize the hordes of wealth they have amassed should be distributed to others who are more in need than they are. They would not demand an astronomically ridiculously high salary and realize that their demands for profit are realized when other people are transgressed against and thus they will not stop at nothing to amass greater wealth.

But those who look for government and education to fix the problems that are overtaking the economy and social situation are going to be quickly disappointed. I do not know how much longer the Lord will be merciful to those who speak of his name but do not abide with him. Many of the churches are now synagogues of Satan though there are surely those even in such places who belong to the true Bride of Christ.

The unbelievers have always scoffed at the Lord Jesus, but these temples where the devil reigns blaspheme the name of God and the Lord will not be mocked. I do not know when he might bring about the wrath that is a long time due; we must continue to pray for his mercy upon our country and pray for him to root out the heretics from the pulpit, that they may repent of their disbelief and turn to the Lord.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I agree it is the churches that need to repent. Those which have dispensed with the living word of God and condone sin such as living together before marriage, adultery and homosexuality. They need to repent of the heresy which they have adopted.

I agree the delusions, especially those of the scientific flare, will become very strong too. What do you think of that verse in 2Thess, about the one where God says he has sent delusions to those so that they will believe a lie because they do not love the truth? I feel that one of the things it is talking about is the delusion of science such as the claims of evolution which people are so quick to believe; I believe that God sent those things that people call "evidence" of evolution and he made them really think that these thing seem to be facts to them because they do not love the truth of God's word.

Anyone who hopes in politics is just quite naive. But then, most of them don't believe in God so what else are they going to hope fixes the problems in this country? Only the Lord Jesus can. But most of the country scoffs at him and most people think you are really dumb if you say that Jesus is the only answer.

What they don't realize is that should everyone accept Jesus into their heart and walk in the way of the Lord there would be no more of this greed which is the sole reason why this country is in the predicament that it is in. Everyone would desire the benefit of his or her neighbor and realize the hordes of wealth they have amassed should be distributed to others who are more in need than they are. They would not demand an astronomically ridiculously high salary and realize that their demands for profit are realized when other people are transgressed against and thus they will not stop at nothing to amass greater wealth.

But those who look for government and education to fix the problems that are overtaking the economy and social situation are going to be quickly disappointed. I do not know how much longer the Lord will be merciful to those who speak of his name but do not abide with him. Many of the churches are now synagogues of Satan though there are surely those even in such places who belong to the true Bride of Christ.

The unbelievers have always scoffed at the Lord Jesus, but these temples where the devil reigns blaspheme the name of God and the Lord will not be mocked. I do not know when he might bring about the wrath that is a long time due; we must continue to pray for his mercy upon our country and pray for him to root out the heretics from the pulpit, that they may repent of their disbelief and turn to the Lord.

I find it interesting that there is no mention of devils before the Gospel.
It's as if they were hiding in the caves or among swine, but they weren't in plain view..
until...
Jesus started moving. It's as though they started coming out of the woodwork.
Next thing you know all the disciples are casting out devils.
Where did they come from? Where were they hiding?

Now look around today. There have always been "evil" people, but not as numerous and out in the open as they are today.
Whole groups of people parading in the streets this month, shaking their privates in children's faces.
Drag Queens in Libraries, and now they say they want a drag queen in every school.
Pedophilia is on the rise everywhere.
Jesus warned them about hurting little children.
And we see now to what extent that can happen.

The Spirit of God is moving. If he wasn't then these devil's would still be hidden behind the scenes.
But for some reason God has a way of drawing them out, like poison in an infected wound.
Time for the casting out of them is near.
Lot of people prisoned in their minds, controlled by powers we can't see.
But we know their there.
Have to get rid of the gateway drugs that leave people susceptible, and punish the wrong doing.
The war is here. And we have to be prepared to fight.
And we know the battle, and we know the armour it will take to win.
Now we just need courage to stand our ground.

Put on the whole armour of God.
And take a stand.
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And welcome to the Family!
Nice to meet you
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Green Fail: Dependent on Russian Gas, Now Germany Fires Up Coal Power Stations
by Breitbart
upload_2022-6-21_8-4-41.png
Climate-crazy Germany is now being forced to burn more coal for energy after Russia dramatically reduced the country’s supply of gas.

Despite the country’s obsession with climate-crazy policy decisions, Germany has announced that it will be forced to rely more heavily on coal for its electricity supply after Russia reduced the amount of gas it will supply to the country.

This has left the central European state in a very precarious situation regarding energy security, a predicament that was predicted by former U.S. President Donald Trump back in 2018 over the fact that the country was overly reliant on energy exports provided by Moscow.

Green Fail: Dependent on Russian Gas, Now Germany Fires Up Coal Power Stations

While Trump was laughed at for his warning at the time, it appears that the former American head of state has been vindicated, with an article published by Deutsche Welle on Sunday reporting that the seismic reduction in the amount of gas being supplied by Russia has left Germany facing a potential energy crisis

As a result, Germany will now be forced to ration gas while increasing its reliance on coal — the bete-noire for environmentalists — for the purposes of generating electricity.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video Shows Police Were Inside Uvalde School With Ballistic Shields And Rifles But Waited An Hour to Engage Shooter
by Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
upload_2022-6-21_9-32-42.png
Newly released video stills from inside Robb Elementary School in Uvalde show police were armed to the teeth with rifles, body armor and ballistic shields but waited 58 minutes before engaging the shooter and killing him.

upload_2022-6-21_9-34-1.png

https://twitter.com/tplohetski/stat...^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

upload_2022-6-21_9-34-56.png

https://twitter.com/tplohetski/stat...^|twcon^s2_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

upload_2022-6-21_9-35-42.png

From Austin American-Statesman, “Exclusive: Officers arrived at Uvalde school with rifles, ballistic shield 19 minutes after gunman”:

Multiple police officers stood in a hallway at Robb Elementary School armed with rifles and at least one ballistic shield within 19 minutes of a gunman arriving at the campus, according to documents reviewed by the American-Statesman, a devastating new revelation deepening questions about why police didn’t act faster to stop the shooter who killed 19 children and two teachers last month.

Even as officers with high-powered weapons and ballistic shields massed inside the blue and green hallway, the gunman could be heard firing rounds — including at 12:21 p.m., 29 minutes before officers entered the classroom and killed him.

Investigators say the latest information indicates officers had more than enough firepower and protection to take down the gunman long before they finally did.

Video Shows Police Were Inside Uvalde School With Ballistic Shields And Rifles But Waited An Hour to Engage Shooter

The Texas Tribune shared a rundown of what the video shows:

At 11:33 a.m. on May 24, he walked into Robb Elementary’s northwest entrance and headed south toward the two classrooms on the left side, randomly firing shots from his rifle in the hallway. He had crashed his car and fired some shots outside, so the school was already on lockdown at that point and the hallways were nearly empty. No one was hit, but a boy could be seen peeking around the corner at the northeast end of the hallway, apparently trying to return to class from a nearby bathroom. The boy heard the gunfire and ran away. (DPS confirmed that he escaped without physical injury.)

Within a minute, the shooter entered classroom 111 — he didn’t appear to encounter a locked door in the footage — and began shooting. He briefly walked out the classroom door and then went back in, shooting some more. For the next three minutes, he fired frequently inside a classroom filled with children.

During that burst of gunfire, the first three officers entered the school: two from the Uvalde Police Department and one from the school district’s force. All were carrying handguns.

Moments later, Arredondo and seven more officers arrived. The shooter opened fire at the first three officers closest to the two classrooms, grazing two and forcing all the officers to bolt to either end of the hallway. Those officers, including Arredondo, remained in these positions for the rest of the standoff, never firing a shot.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
View attachment 23623
Newly released video stills from inside Robb Elementary School in Uvalde show police were armed to the teeth with rifles, body armor and ballistic shields but waited 58 minutes before engaging the shooter and killing him.

View attachment 23624

https://twitter.com/tplohetski/status/1539005390108622849?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1539005390108622849|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

View attachment 23625

https://twitter.com/tplohetski/status/1539005390108622849?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1539005393216622594|twgr^|twcon^s2_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

View attachment 23626

From Austin American-Statesman, “Exclusive: Officers arrived at Uvalde school with rifles, ballistic shield 19 minutes after gunman”:

Multiple police officers stood in a hallway at Robb Elementary School armed with rifles and at least one ballistic shield within 19 minutes of a gunman arriving at the campus, according to documents reviewed by the American-Statesman, a devastating new revelation deepening questions about why police didn’t act faster to stop the shooter who killed 19 children and two teachers last month.

Even as officers with high-powered weapons and ballistic shields massed inside the blue and green hallway, the gunman could be heard firing rounds — including at 12:21 p.m., 29 minutes before officers entered the classroom and killed him.

Investigators say the latest information indicates officers had more than enough firepower and protection to take down the gunman long before they finally did.

The Texas Tribune shared a rundown of what the video shows:

At 11:33 a.m. on May 24, he walked into Robb Elementary’s northwest entrance and headed south toward the two classrooms on the left side, randomly firing shots from his rifle in the hallway. He had crashed his car and fired some shots outside, so the school was already on lockdown at that point and the hallways were nearly empty. No one was hit, but a boy could be seen peeking around the corner at the northeast end of the hallway, apparently trying to return to class from a nearby bathroom. The boy heard the gunfire and ran away. (DPS confirmed that he escaped without physical injury.)

Within a minute, the shooter entered classroom 111 — he didn’t appear to encounter a locked door in the footage — and began shooting. He briefly walked out the classroom door and then went back in, shooting some more. For the next three minutes, he fired frequently inside a classroom filled with children.

During that burst of gunfire, the first three officers entered the school: two from the Uvalde Police Department and one from the school district’s force. All were carrying handguns.

Moments later, Arredondo and seven more officers arrived. The shooter opened fire at the first three officers closest to the two classrooms, grazing two and forcing all the officers to bolt to either end of the hallway. Those officers, including Arredondo, remained in these positions for the rest of the standoff, never firing a shot.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING: SUPREME COURT REVERSES ROE v. WADE – ABORTION RETURNED TO THE STATES
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published June 24, 2022 at 9:13am

claire-anderson-Vq__yk6faOI-unsplash-600x400.jpg

The Supreme Court has sided with the state of Mississippi and overturned Roe v. Wade.
The opinion was written by Justice Samuel Alito.

Alito asserted that Roe was “egregiously wrong” and “on a collision course with the Constitution from the day it was decided.”

“Roe was egregiously wrong from the start,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote. “Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have enflamed debate and deepened division.”

TRENDING: BREAKING: SUPREME COURT REVERSES ROE v. WADE - ABORTION RETURNED TO THE STATES

Laws related to abortion will now be returned to the states to decide.

Justice Alito added that the Roe court “usurped the power to address a question of profound moral and social importance that the Constitution unequivocally leaves for the people.”

“It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives,” the ruling stated.
Justices Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan filed a joint dissent.

“Whatever the exact scope of the coming laws, one result of today’s decision is certain: the curtailment of women’s rights, and of their status as free and equal citizens,” the dissenters wrote.

The case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization was filed after Mississippi enacted HB 1510, the Gestational Age Act, in 2018.

The law banned abortion after 15 weeks of pregnancy, except in medical emergencies and in the cases where there was severe fetal abnormality.

Jackson Women’s Health Organization provides abortions up to 16 weeks and filed a lawsuit immediately after the law went into effect.

The abortion clinic was successful in the lower courts and injunctions were put in place to prevent the law from being enforced, based on the 1992 decision in Casey v. Planned Parenthood, which barred states from enacting abortion bans prior to fetal viability.

Mississippi took the case to the Supreme Court, arguing that both Roe and Casey should be overturned. They cited evidence that fetuses can feel pain as early as ten weeks. Oral arguments were made before the court in December, 2021.

On May 2, 2022, a draft opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito was leaked to Politico. In the opinion, he wrote that “it is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”

The leak prompted a wave of protests and backlash against conservative justices, including the firebombing of pro-life pregnancy centers and a foiled assassination plot against Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Reactions: amigo de christo