The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I find it interesting that there is no mention of devils before the Gospel.
It's as if they were hiding in the caves or among swine, but they weren't in plain view..
until...
Jesus started moving. It's as though they started coming out of the woodwork.
Next thing you know all the disciples are casting out devils.
Where did they come from? Where were they hiding?

Now look around today. There have always been "evil" people, but not as numerous and out in the open as they are today.
Whole groups of people parading in the streets this month, shaking their privates in children's faces.
Drag Queens in Libraries, and now they say they want a drag queen in every school.
Pedophilia is on the rise everywhere.
Jesus warned them about hurting little children.
And we see now to what extent that can happen.

The Spirit of God is moving. If he wasn't then these devil's would still be hidden behind the scenes.
But for some reason God has a way of drawing them out, like poison in an infected wound.
Time for the casting out of them is near.
Lot of people prisoned in their minds, controlled by powers we can't see.
But we know their there.
Have to get rid of the gateway drugs that leave people susceptible, and punish the wrong doing.
The war is here. And we have to be prepared to fight.
And we know the battle, and we know the armour it will take to win.
Now we just need courage to stand our ground.

Put on the whole armour of God.
And take a stand.
Hugs
If you mean demonic possession, yes, that first gets much more notice in the gospels. When Jesus came there were many evil spirit possessed people, there always were, but they who were like that was nothing could be done for them except by the Spirit of God for them to be delivered in the OT. People and families always knew that some had an evil spirit. Even King Saul gets tormented by an evil spirit and multiple times tries to kill David. That there seems so many mentions in the NT is due to them getting stirred up by the Spirit of God and interaction with Christ. But they were always there, just not much written in scripture about them. Jesus delivers people from demonic oppression, so this was one of the signs of who He was to the people.

1. Luke 7:21
    And that very hour He cured many of infirmities, afflictions, and evil spirits; and to many blind He gave sight.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Luke 8:2
    and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities—Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons,
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Matthew 17
14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying,
15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”

17 Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.

Mark 7:24-26 New King James Version

24 From there He arose and went to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And He entered a house and wanted no one to know it, but He could not be hidden. 25 For a woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit heard about Him, and she came and fell at His feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, a Syro-Phoenician by birth, and she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter.

Reactions: Ziggy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All disembodied evil spirits travel through waste places and are discomforted being found without a body. The demons origins go way back to the time of Genesis 6 when the fallen angels birthed the Nephilim giants in the earth using human women to fully corrupt the human race and all animal life from what God had intended for the earth, hence the need for the flood to reset everything. Satan was told the prophecy that the seed of the Woman would crush his head. And that there would be enmity between her seed and his seed, the Nephilim. Theses Nephilim were all killed during the flood, but since were neither fully man or angel, but hybrid creatures, God allowed them to remain as the spirit powers of the air. But they all seek to possess again a body to interact with this physical world. The angels who sinned during that time corrupting the earth, God locked up in dreadful dungeons to await the judgement DAY, so they are not these evil spirits. If you look at the mythical histories of the nations, you will find these godlike rulers who came down from heaven to earth and who lived for even many thousands of years, never dying. All those stories are preflood mysteries but the scriptures give many clues as to why those things happened. Another reason to corrupt humans with angelic fallen DNA was so that Christ could not be born only of a fully human parent. Angels have no claim on Christ for salvation, they are excluded. So either this was a satanic plot to delay the birth of Christ, or it was one to corrupt also Christ being born only of Mary. Christ's genealogy extends back to Adam, and included no Nephilim as God preserved the line of Noah, who it is said was perfect in his generations.

Genesis 6

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

Noah Pleases God
9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. 10 And Noah begot three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
June 25- Babies Celebrate Pro-Life Decision
June 24, 2022

child-rest-easy.jpg

Please send links and comments to [email protected]

Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade; Missouri Makes Abortion Illegal Within The Hour

The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs. Wade, returning the decision on whether or not abortion is legal to individual states.

Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade; Capitol Police Don Riot Gear | ZeroHedge

Reactions: amigo de christo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's going to be interesting this winter that's for sure.
I probably won't be online much seeing that I will be moving into the shed where there is no internet, or cable, or toilet, or sink.. lol
I have a porta potty though and a freezer and a microwave.
So the cats will probably stay in the mobile home and I told my dad yesterday while he was visiting, that I would most likely stay in the trailer too even without heat or water.
And if it gets real cold, I'll hang in the shed long enough to warm up.
I have a small electric heater I will set up in one room and close off whatever rooms I can.
I'm not leaving my cats alone and getting them all in the shed would be a bit too crowded.

I'm hoping that something will be done about this fuel situation before winter really hits.
But if not, I'm going to be ok one way or the other.
My dad thinks he will come and visit and stay in the shed where there will be heat to keep the waterpump running.
I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get a bed out there to sleep on.

Yeah....
It may get worse before it gets better. Either way, I still have a roof over my head, food in the pantry, and plenty of blankets, even electric blankets, to keep us warm this winter.
I know what cold feels like. I know what living on the streets in the middle of winter feels like.
Although I was a lot younger then and able to get around better.
I'm not ignorant or uninformed of the dangers of frostbite, etc.

Pray the people with the so called brains figure out how to keep the lights on this winter.
I may end up knocking on Susan Collins door and sleeping on her livingroom floor.
Not.

We're going to get through this.
And even if we don't, we still will.
Because I know that this is all just temporary anyways.

You remember the woman who only had enough grain and oil to make one more cake for her and her child to eat, and was already fixed in her mind that when that was gone they would die?
I think it's Elijah... and he told her to pour the oil and keep pouring the oil and sell what she needed for food?
That oil brother is the Holy Spirit. And all I can say is..
When the world is singing let it snow, let it snow, let it snow,
I'll be singing:
Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow.

:D
Hugs

So you will possibly have electricity but no heat?
Is it propane you need…?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you will possibly have electricity but no heat?
Is it propane you need…?
There will be electricity, but the propane is what the heating runs off of.
I do have a small electric heater I can use, good for 1 room.
The problem is keeping the waterpipes from freezing.
I would need a heater for 2 baths and the kitchen sink.
So I told my dad to just shut off the water and I would work around it.
I hope we see changes before this fall.
If not, even electricity will be a high cost not to mention everything running off the grid could cause rolling power outages.
And I live in the rural area of Maine and it's not uncommon for a snowstorm to knock the power out for a few days.

We may need to bundle up and tighten our belts, but we will get through this.

I have faith.
Hugs

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I have no idea what propane costs…and how many tanks do you use over a whole winter?

No then, you need the propane if it’s not uncommon to lose electricity. Space heater wouldn’t help you at all if that happened.

It might be smart to get your tanks now before it gets worse price wise.
So…how much? I promise I won’t gasp at the price.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I have no idea what propane costs…and how many tanks do you use over a whole winter?
We have 4- 80lb tanks. 2 are on the shed and 2 on the Mobile home.
Dad has it on automatic delivery from Oct-April.
Normally the cost was running about 200 a month to fill all 4 tanks.
By the end of April, the last auto fill it cost about $800.
I won't need another fill until around October or when temps drop below 45 on average daily.
So If I have to I can still use the shed as he is keeping the waterpump on, and that one room uses less propane than the 3 bedroom mobile home.
I just can't get my cats in there. It would be too cramped.

We'll have to wait and see how the summer goes.
I think we got people in positions of power that are losing their cool, saying they won't abide by the SCOTUS opinion.
This could be a very interesting summer.
Maybe it will generate enough heat to carry us through to spring.. LOL

Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be electricity, but the propane is what the heating runs off of.
I do have a small electric heater I can use, good for 1 room.
The problem is keeping the waterpipes from freezing.
I would need a heater for 2 baths and the kitchen sink.
So I told my dad to just shut off the water and I would work around it.
I hope we see changes before this fall.
If not, even electricity will be a high cost not to mention everything running off the grid could cause rolling power outages.
And I live in the rural area of Maine and it's not uncommon for a snowstorm to knock the power out for a few days.

We may need to bundle up and tighten our belts, but we will get through this.

I have faith.
Hugs
Strap on all heavenly armour . THE LORD is with the lambs . YES HE IS Ziggy , YES HE IS . LET THE LORD be praised and thanked .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have 4- 80lb tanks. 2 are on the shed and 2 on the Mobile home.
Dad has it on automatic delivery from Oct-April.
Normally the cost was running about 200 a month to fill all 4 tanks.
By the end of April, the last auto fill it cost about $800.
I won't need another fill until around October or when temps drop below 45 on average daily.
So If I have to I can still use the shed as he is keeping the waterpump on, and that one room uses less propane than the 3 bedroom mobile home.
I just can't get my cats in there. It would be too cramped.

We'll have to wait and see how the summer goes.
I think we got people in positions of power that are losing their cool, saying they won't abide by the SCOTUS opinion.
This could be a very interesting summer.
Maybe it will generate enough heat to carry us through to spring.. LOL

Hugs
Sodom is marching , gomorrah is holding the signs . This world is tanking faster than ever
The churches should never have went down the all inclusive sin accepting path . When the light was put out
the EVIL abounds and ABOUNDED . WE must strap all armour of the LORD on .
The LORD is with the lambs and some lambs will be gathering too . THIS world is on a head on collision
with the DAY of the LORD . But its gonna get worse and worse and faster and faster and that delusion
is going viral too .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can say is,
I'm glad I don't live in a major city today.
Praying the Lord keeps His people safe through this madness.
*language*
LIVE:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So…$5000’ish, based on current price, to get you through April?
I can do at least a portion of that. Pm me address or PO Box. I will send what I can, when I can, starting early July.
Is autopay paid monthly?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can say is,
I'm glad I don't live in a major city today.
Praying the Lord keeps His people safe through this madness.
*language*
LIVE:
That is one depressing mess .
And worse you should see what is going on within church groups . Going after true lambs who bring bible doctrine
as though we are the enemy . I tell us all too many folks have fallen for the delusion of the all inclusion false love god .
That god is THE DRAGON . Folks are shunning the very truth that could have saved them and shunning
the true lambs who bring that truth . And ZIGGY , its churches doing it more and more.
I never seen a delusion move so fast and take captive so many . They reject the biblical version of charity
and follow this other sensual love god who is leading them right to perdition of ungodly men .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So…$5000’ish, based on current price, to get you through April?
I can do at least a portion of that. Pm me address or PO Box. I will send what I can, when I can, starting early July.
Is autopay paid monthly?
God Bless you my friend, thank you, no.
My dad has the money. It's not about money.
But his girlfriend thinks he shouldn't be spending money for me.
He can spend money on her kids, that's ok.
I have offered to pay him what I can out of my SSI, but he said no.
I offered to put the fuel in my name so I could get duel assistance, he said no.
He won't take money from wherever it comes from and I can't put the account in my name.
I so much appreciate your offer of Love my good friend.
I have a feeling....
or should I say,
I have faith that everything will work out the way it should.

BIG HUGS

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So even if you give him $800, he will not fill the tanks…?
He refuses to let you have heat…?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very first night I stepped on the property after not seeing my dad for some 20 years,
the very first thing I was greeted with, was his girlfriend looking me in the face and saying,
I don't care if you hate my guts.
I have NO IDEA where she even got that thought. I didn't even know her.
It's been almost what... 6 years and things havent improved much LOL
Dad is coming over in the morning. They are having a garage sale (His girl and her son) on dad's property, because it is located on route 1 and has heavy traffic volume. They will be here maybe till noon and then poof gone again, until he needs to stay with me while she goes up to Caribou for the summer craft fairs. Then he stays with me for about a week or so.
During that time I hear all about how he may just end up moving in with me, because she's too busy to take care of him.
And then he goes right back with her when she comes home.
I think he's glad I'm here. He has a place to escape to.
He can't walk, prepare meals for himself, I even have to help him with toiletries now, and baths and shaving, etc.
The other day he mentioned it was a good thing I was on the property, kind of like security watching over things.

It's a flip/flop situation. One day your on his good side and the next, well, who knows.
I been thrown out twice so far, only to be told it was an in the heat of the moment thing.
She doesn't feed him right. He has gout, borderline diabetes, kidney problems...
After a few days with me he starts feeling good and decides to go back.
Then he gets rundown again and comes and visits me.
If I say anything about his girl and the "diet" she is serving him, I can get agreement or whiplash.

Someday I may inherit this property. It's been in the family for generations.
But all he says is, it's in a trust. I don't know what that means. And frankly I don't care.
I don't think I could afford the property taxes alone.
I would like to see the property go to my daughter and then down to my grandson...
But I won't know I guess, until the day the will is read.
My oldest brother was supposed to get it but he passed away some years ago.
Dad was going to leave it to my next brother, but he passed away about 7 years ago.
I'm the only living child. And at the time he wrote his will, I was married and had my own property in FL.
So he put it in a Trust.

Hell. he'll probably still be here after I'm gone, the way things are looking.
Just another day in this crazy mad mad world.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So even if you give him $800, he will not fill the tanks…?
He refuses to let you have heat…?
No, it's not really like that.. kind of..

So I made an observation about this coming winter. I said dad, I think it's gonna be bad.
Meaning the price of fuel.
I said, I was thinking if worse came to worse I could always stay in the shed for the worst of the days.

Then he said a couple days later...
I was thinking about what you said, and maybe it would be a good idea if you move into the shed.
You would have to put a bed in there for me when I come to visit.
I said, Dad, there won't be no tv. (He likes his westerns)
He said he'd call DISH and have them install it for what 6 months? LOL

Yeah, so... there isn't enough room for one bed forget 2, and I'm not sleeping on the floor.
We would have to share the porta potty, not much privacy there...
Yeah, that's not going to work.
So I ended up telling him, regardless how cold it gets, I'm staying in the mobile. And if I need to stop in the shop now and then to brush off the chill that's what I'll do. But I'm not leaving the cats in the house to freeze alone.

I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm sure I'll hear something tomorrow when he comes to argue with me for no good reason.
I think he just takes his frustration out on me, and most times I can bare it.
Sometimes I get snappy back. And that makes me cry. And crying don't work with him..LOL

Reeeee
Old Age... I'm learning to live with it.
He is 87 and I know he don't feel good.
The Lord is amazing how much patience he provides me with.

He won't let me freeze. He may get grumpy because she's nagging him, but he won't let me freeze or go hungry.
He gave me a blank check to fix my car, it's been overheating. I got to the garage and they were short handed and only able to top off my radiator with antifreeze for now. I still have the check which I will give back to him tomorrow.
I'm not sure how this is all going to work out.
But it will work out, one way or another.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, it's not really like that.. kind of..

So I made an observation about this coming winter. I said dad, I think it's gonna be bad.
Meaning the price of fuel.
I said, I was thinking if worse came to worse I could always stay in the shed for the worst of the days.

Then he said a couple days later...
I was thinking about what you said, and maybe it would be a good idea if you move into the shed.
You would have to put a bed in there for me when I come to visit.
I said, Dad, there won't be no tv. (He likes his westerns)
He said he'd call DISH and have them install it for what 6 months? LOL

Yeah, so... there isn't enough room for one bed forget 2, and I'm not sleeping on the floor.
We would have to share the porta potty, not much privacy there...
Yeah, that's not going to work.
So I ended up telling him, regardless how cold it gets, I'm staying in the mobile. And if I need to stop in the shop now and then to brush off the chill that's what I'll do. But I'm not leaving the cats in the house to freeze alone.

I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm sure I'll hear something tomorrow when he comes to argue with me for no good reason.
I think he just takes his frustration out on me, and most times I can bare it.
Sometimes I get snappy back. And that makes me cry. And crying don't work with him..LOL

Reeeee
Old Age... I'm learning to live with it.
He is 87 and I know he don't feel good.
The Lord is amazing how much patience he provides me with.

He won't let me freeze. He may get grumpy because she's nagging him, but he won't let me freeze or go hungry.
He gave me a blank check to fix my car, it's been overheating. I got to the garage and they were short handed and only able to top off my radiator with antifreeze for now. I still have the check which I will give back to him tomorrow.
I'm not sure how this is all going to work out.
But it will work out, one way or another.

Hi Ziggy

Woodfire heating is a cheap option for some people. Unfortunately with your disability and your dads age it would be difficult to collect firewood.

The good thing about a small place is that it needs little heating. Living out of my campervan I know.

And lucky you don't live further south where you would need air conditioning cos that's even more expensive than heating.

I've been exploring new ways to eat cheaply given the food and fuel inflation. I bet you would have some great recipes and ideas. I've recently learnt how to make some dishes from beans which is really cheap and wholesome. Red meat has become too expensive, I can only eat it once or twice a week now if I am to save anything from my wages.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Ziggy

Woodfire heating is a cheap option for some people. Unfortunately with your disability and your dads age it would be difficult to collect firewood.

The good thing about a small place is that it needs little heating. Living out of my campervan I know.

And lucky you don't live further south where you would need air conditioning cos that's even more expensive than heating.

I've been exploring new ways to eat cheaply given the food and fuel inflation. I bet you would have some great recipes and ideas. I've recently learnt how to make some dishes from beans which is really cheap and wholesome. Red meat has become too expensive, I can only eat it once or twice a week now if I am to save anything from my wages.
woodstoves aren't allowed in mobile homes in Maine.
There is a small cottage beside the mobile we used to use as our camp for summer,
that has a fullsize fireplace but I can't get to it because there is so much stuff in the cottage you can't move.
And it's not my stuff and I'm not allowed to move it..sooooo
Besides it's getting old and the floor is soft and the roof is beginning to cave.
I wouldn't feel very safe in it anyways.

I cook in bulk and freeze leftovers.
I love chicken stew, so I boil a whole chicken, add veggies and add either potoatoes or egg noodles or rice, and freeze in multiple freezer bags.
Then I can either heat it on the stove (propane) or heat it in the micro (electric) .
I do the same with american chop suey, or what I call goulash.
When I don't feel like cooking, it's just heat and eat.
And if worse came to worse, it's already precooked, so even if I couldn't heat it, I could still let it thaw and eat it cold.

I used to live in Florida, I understand the necessity for A/C.

Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very first night I stepped on the property after not seeing my dad for some 20 years,
the very first thing I was greeted with, was his girlfriend looking me in the face and saying,
I don't care if you hate my guts.
I have NO IDEA where she even got that thought. I didn't even know her.
It's been almost what... 6 years and things havent improved much LOL
Dad is coming over in the morning. They are having a garage sale (His girl and her son) on dad's property, because it is located on route 1 and has heavy traffic volume. They will be here maybe till noon and then poof gone again, until he needs to stay with me while she goes up to Caribou for the summer craft fairs. Then he stays with me for about a week or so.
During that time I hear all about how he may just end up moving in with me, because she's too busy to take care of him.
And then he goes right back with her when she comes home.
I think he's glad I'm here. He has a place to escape to.
He can't walk, prepare meals for himself, I even have to help him with toiletries now, and baths and shaving, etc.
The other day he mentioned it was a good thing I was on the property, kind of like security watching over things.

It's a flip/flop situation. One day your on his good side and the next, well, who knows.
I been thrown out twice so far, only to be told it was an in the heat of the moment thing.
She doesn't feed him right. He has gout, borderline diabetes, kidney problems...
After a few days with me he starts feeling good and decides to go back.
Then he gets rundown again and comes and visits me.
If I say anything about his girl and the "diet" she is serving him, I can get agreement or whiplash.

Someday I may inherit this property. It's been in the family for generations.
But all he says is, it's in a trust. I don't know what that means. And frankly I don't care.
I don't think I could afford the property taxes alone.
I would like to see the property go to my daughter and then down to my grandson...
But I won't know I guess, until the day the will is read.
My oldest brother was supposed to get it but he passed away some years ago.
Dad was going to leave it to my next brother, but he passed away about 7 years ago.
I'm the only living child. And at the time he wrote his will, I was married and had my own property in FL.
So he put it in a Trust.

Hell. he'll probably still be here after I'm gone, the way things are looking.
Just another day in this crazy mad mad world.

Hugs
You might get lucky and your Dad's girlfriend and her son might be given away at the sale...LOL