The Coming Great Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It's plain enough! If you willfully and purposely set out to Keep the Law verbatim, through your flesh, then you have disregarded the Righteousness of Christ, which is by faith and is not of the Law!
And for all who do, they have "fallen from grace".
IOws, you are no longer under the Blood of Christ's sacrifice, but have purposely put yourself under the Law, in order to obtain your own form of righteousness.
Repent from your willful Law Keeping, and return to the One you are married to!
Iows, stop being an adulteress towards God.
Yes, so iow you don't get the diff in keep the law and under the law, and must jam those who do into "verbatim" and other little boxes to make your point

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's Righteousness does NOT look like "the righteousness of the Law". The letter of the Law is not His character of Being. However, the "fruit of the Spirit" is. Gal. 5:22. Law keeping will NEVER deliver to you or through His Character of Being.

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
this was your opportunity, right here, see, where did you go?

try again if you like

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Christ's Righteousness does NOT look like "the righteousness of the Law".
never said it did, and I don't think Pm was either
The letter of the Law is not His character of Being. However, the "fruit of the Spirit" is. Gal. 5:22. Law keeping will NEVER deliver to you or through His Character of Being.
but no one is invoking "the letter of the law" here except you, see

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, so iow you don't get the diff in keep the law and under the law, and must jam those who do into "verbatim" and other little boxes to make your point
Must you keep the sabbath? If so, then you are complying to the dictates of that law. Your will to comply, is to perform that deed accordingly. Iows, you have made yourself to subject to (under) that dictate.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Even our own current Civil Code, based upon the Decalogue, allows for husbands to maybe lose their minds a little when their wives break their water, and jury nullification, and etc see

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even our own current Civil Code, based upon the Decalogue, allows for husbands to maybe lose their minds a little when their wives break their water, and jury nullification, and etc see
Correct! The Law was never removed, but it was fulfilled.

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Correct! The Law was never removed, but it was fulfilled.
then just do 60 in a school zone at 3 o'clock and lemme know how that works out for you.
See I am not here telling you that you must do as they say, not as they do, bc I am not Jesus
Matthew 23:3 Lexicon: therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them.

so do whatever you want to do, ok. Most believers high on tares like to assume that was only for Jews I guess?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It shouldn't be too hard for a grownup to figure out that "the law is inadequate" means "the law should be understood as a minimum standard, that one may do even better than if the situation calls for."

Which is why we have "maximum" speed limits, but you might find yourself going 15 in a 50mph zone, etc

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but again you are implying that I advocate keeping to "the letter of the law" here, even as I point out the laws that make that irrelevant?
If you obey the commandment to keep the sabbath, aren't you attempting to live under that obligation? Every time you apply yourself to keep it, you are acknowledging that you are under its obligation.
Therefore in the act of your willing to be compliant, you advocate that the keeping of the letter of the Law is necessary.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then just do 60 in a school zone at 3 o'clock and lemme know how that works out for you.
See I am not here telling you that you must do as they say, not as they do, bc I am not Jesus
Matthew 23:3 Lexicon: therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them.

so do whatever you want to do, ok. Most believers high on tares like to assume that was only for Jews I guess?
You have not learned that the Law is for THIS world of our flesh, and has no obtainable righteousness for the world TO COME. Only Christ provides that form of Righteousness! But it it must be obtained through FAITH in Him, by our receiving Him.
His Righteousness EXCEEDS "the righteousness of the Law". Mat. 5:20

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for all who do receive the Person of Christ, John 3:18 is immediately in "effect" .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you obey the commandment to keep the sabbath, aren't you attempting to live under that obligation? Every time you apply yourself to keep it, you are acknowledging that you are under its obligation.
Therefore in the act of your willing to be compliant, you advocate that the keeping of the letter of the Law is necessary.
actually I guess I have made plain that keeping to the letter is not, but I would ask what part of Matthew 23:3 are you objecting to here? Wanna read it again? Wish it would go away? What?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And if I don't drive a vehicle, the speed limit laws don't apply to me.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You have not learned that the Law is for THIS world of our flesh, and has no obtainable righteousness for the world TO COME. Only Christ provides that form of Righteousness! But it it must be obtained through FAITH in Him, by our receiving Him.
His Righteousness EXCEEDS "the righteousness of the Law". Mat. 5:20
what are you smoking, anyway, do you really think you can jump around and cherry pick posts and Scripture and not be revealed? I mean do you think you are going to maybe fool Christ and make Him rescind some of that Scripture for you?

So wadr I have ppl I can talk to who are not in denial, ok. When you wanna put on your big boy pants and address the Scriptures you are currently avoiding like the plague get back to me

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually I guess I have made plain that keeping to the letter is not, but I would ask what part of Matthew 23:3 are you objecting to here? Wanna read it again? Wish it would go away? What?
[ Mat. 23[1] Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,[2] Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:[3] All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
> you are hung up over the word "do" .
What is it that we are suppose to "do" that is the work of God?
Ans. John 6[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.