The Coming Great Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what are you smoking, anyway, do you really think you can jump around and cherry pick posts and Scripture and not be revealed? I mean do you think you are going to maybe fool Christ and make Him rescind some of that Scripture for you?

So wadr I have ppl I can talk to who are not in denial, ok. When you wanna put on your big boy pants and address the Scriptures you are currently avoiding like the plague get back to me
It's all interconnected!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I answered your "parable" with the truth of the parable! Why do you object?
Bc you are too obtuse to recognize that it may be extrapolated to some activity that you engage in?
Insert image of Red here too
gotta run, best of luck helping Jesus improve Scripture ok

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe," obviously. Insert image of Red Forman here
Like I said: YOU are hung up over the word "do" .
You think that there are many things to do, when God only is asking of us to "do" ONE THING, for the Gift of Eternal Life, and that is to "believe in His Son" The results of that is John 3:18.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Bless me father, for I have sinned."

should sound fam to some at least.
I mean why not just say "I worship Satan" and get it over with already.
At least then you might be accounted as "cold"

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Like I said: YOU are hung up over the word "do" .
You think that there are many things to do, when God only is asking of us to "do" ONE THING, for the Gift of Eternal Life, and that is to "believe in His Son" The results of that is John 3:18.
Hey, you're running from Jesus now, try running from God, ok with me

you might see that the subject here is not me someday, and actually address the Scriptures that you currrently cannot bear to even repeat. Pretend you're fooling someone in the meanwhile if you like

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Bless me father, for I have sinned."

should sound fam to some at least.
I mean why not just say "I worship Satan" and get it over with already.
At least then you might be accounted as "cold"
The Gospel Christ is found in these words, by the Holy Spirit through Paul:
Rom.8[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Do you recall your "parable"? I said that if I don't drive a vehicle, speed limit laws don't apply to me.
Why?
Ans. Speed limit Laws only apply to Drivers, NOT Pedestrians.
Now, associate that with Rom. 8:9.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The Gospel Christ is found in these words, by the Holy Spirit through Paul:
Rom.8[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Do you recall your "parable"? I said that if I don't drive a vehicle, speed limit laws don't apply to me.
Why?
Ans. Speed limit Laws only apply to Drivers, NOT Pedestrians.
Now, associate that with Rom. 8:9.
goodbye eb
I mean no offense ok, but you are running from the point, and I have others who are genuinely seeking to understand it, that I am neglecting. Conflate under the law with keeping the law so long as it serves you bam

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The will of God is for us to believe in Jesus.
The work of God is to believe in Jesus.
To believe in Jesus, is to be not condemned.
To be not condemned, means that one believes in Jesus.
Whosoever hath not the Spirit of God is none of his.
However, whosoever does have the Spirit of God is one of His.
In the meaning of your "parable" , you are either a "driver" or a "pedestrian".
Which "creature" ARE YOU?
2Cor.5[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away;
behold, [in Christ] all things are become new.

Keeping with your "parable":
I used to be a "driver", but now I am a "pedestrian", who is ABIDING UNDER NEW Laws.
Gal. 5:22

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just repeat after them,
"Bless me father, for I have sinned"
In your condition, Its not good for YOU to say "goodbye". You, having "fallen from grace", is a very serious affair, for both you and God.
Gal.5[4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Repentance from your Law Keeping is required, in order to restore your relationship with God.
No "goodbyes", just COME BACK!! :)
Earburner

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
yes, you can get away in a forum in a way you never could face to face, and if that serves you for now then fine, we can talk about anything other than the Scriptures you don't like if you like, and prolly no one will even call you on it or anything, you can even make yourself out to be tha winna, happens all the time here see. And you aren't driving here at all right :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stop projecting your filthy mind and filthy habits on me, MJH. You know full well Satan cannot force us to sin or barricade temptation's way of escape, yet you just keep on indulging that filthy immoral fleshly desire in inescapable servitude to the devil while chanting "more than a conqueror, more than a conqueror", right? Repent, MJH, and take hold of Christ's power to deliver you from self.
IS you name Jesus, are you the one that was fond worthy to open the lambs book of life, i seriously doubt that.

Rev 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Rev 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do not the first Four Commandments define what it is to love God?
Do not the last Six Commandments define what it is to love our neighbor?

Of course, Antinomianists don't want to love God because what is desired are gods of money, authority, and of course, self, as well as idols of clothing, celebrities, their own gospel....

Mat 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
Mat 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

or this bit

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And Jesus said

Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

so start loving

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, you can get away in a forum in a way you never could face to face, and if that serves you for now then fine, we can talk about anything other than the Scriptures you don't like if you like, and prolly no one will even call you on it or anything, you can even make yourself out to be tha winna, happens all the time here see. And you aren't driving here at all right :rolleyes:
I can get away??
You're the one who said to me: "goodbye EB" .
As for talking about the scriptures, I have been been, with numerous references and quotes. Unfortunately, I haven't seen much of that from your end.
So, you shouldn't try to put a spin on it, like I am the one coming up short on revealing the truth of His words.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey, maybe you can fool God too!
best of luck to you ok
It's not about fooling God, but rather Him undoing the fooling that has been going on with you, by the preconceived thoughts and doctrines of men.
Gal.2[4] And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.
2Cor.3[17] Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Rom.8[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
> So then, is the Spirit of God/Christ within you? If so, then why do you want to be in bondage under the Law?
Do you want to be found by the Lord as having "fallen from Grace"?
Which shall it be, "saved by grace" or "justified by the Law" ?
You really don't know!
To say that you need both, is to reveal that you are "lukewarm" . Sort of like straddling the fence, just in case. Nope! Not good! One will get spewn out of His mouth for that condition.