The Coming Storm: Prophetic Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God’s Spirit in me bore witness to my spirit that the prophecy is from Him! I don’t care how Christians get labeled when we obey God. Jesus said the world would hate us like it hated Him.
Oh, my stars, and there goes the neighbourhood!
God did not testify to your spirit, PW, it was your own vain imagination.
It appears that you have a tendency to succumb to deceiving spirits.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, my stars, and there goes the neighbourhood!
God did not testify to your spirit, PW, it was your own vain imagination.
It appears that you have a tendency to succumb to deceiving spirits.
Please, stop insulting my Lord! What you are saying is a lie about Him and of the devil.

I will pray for you as Job was told to pray for his "friends" who accused him!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please, stop insulting my Lord! What you are saying is a lie about Him. I will pray for you!
Please PW, stop insulting God.
Your promotion of 20 year-old YouTubers as God's prophets, and then claiming that God gave you a private message about her authenticity, is egregious and subversive. I'm not sure if there will be any prayers left for you?
Please stop insulting my Lord, PW!

Reactions: Livingstone

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please PW, stop insulting God.
Your promotion of 20 year-old YouTubers as God's prophets, and then claiming that God gave you a private message about her authenticity, is egregious and subversive. I'm not sure if there will be any prayers left for you?
Please stop insulting my Lord, PW!
Heavenly Father, I pray that this person calling himself/herself DNB will see the truth about You! Please, open their eyes to You so that they can hear Your voice and feel the conviction of Your Holy Spirit. I forgive them for speaking lies about me, and I ask You to forgive them too!

I pray in Jesus' MIGHTY name! Amen!

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with @DNB. I too had to turn off the supposedly revelation received by this woman after hearing a few words.

Today, it is NOT possible to receive any kinds of revelation coming from God in any form...but Satin will oblige! Has not anyone here read and studied 1Corinthians 12, 13, and 14, especially verse 13:8?

Consider the Scripture references below:

“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” (Mt 24:24 AV)

“For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.” (Mr. 13:22 AV)

But the most ominous warnings about anyone adding in any kinds of revelation is found in Re 22:18-19.

“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:” (Re 22:18 AV)

“And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.” (Re 22:19 AV)

In other words, God in the passages above is insisting that there are no longer for any kind of revelation coming from Him, whether by audible words, or in dreams, or angel visitations!!! If we want to know the will of God, we are to read the Bible only.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: DNB

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing this arrived right after my post, I must ask, whom are you referring to with this post and what is your intent.
I'm not referring to you, my friend. We are in agreement with regard to the original post. I am referring to the gnashing of teeth upon one --- DNB ---who dared to speak the truth plainly, albeit with hard words, which proved too much for some to bear.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your promotion of 20 year-old YouTubers as God's prophets...

No one is calling her a prophet, DNB, and that statement alone reveals your level of understanding on this issue. You are walking with blinders on and assuming you know what others think. You are also making the assumption that I and others in this thread adhere to everything being posted on YouTube which claims to be "prophetic." Bit of a mischaracterization, don't you think? I could list at least 4-5 people on this forum who post regularly on eschatological issues who are total quacks, let alone the hundreds I could find on YouTube, and yet I somehow have little more forethought than to blindly go along with everything I hear.

The imagery of a gathering storm appears in several other famous prophetic dreams which have been published over the last 10-20 years, which I'm sure the OP was likely aware of or he wouldn't have posted the video. You, however, apparently think everyone on this thread is a blithering idiot, and should only listen to you on the subject. I could teach you if you were interested, but it appears you think we are all only worth of being spiritually insulted, as has been your habit for weeks now, despite it being a clear violation of 2 Timothy 2:24-25.

This is one of the reasons why I'm not logging on to this forum as much right now. Given the spirit of contempt and disrespect you (and others like you) show towards your fellow believers in Christ on this forum, it appears to be the right decision for the foreseeable future.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, it is NOT possible to receive any kinds of revelation coming from God in any form...but Satin will oblige!
This is one of the biggest lies around today! So......the devil talks to us, but God doesn't??? This is cessationist drivel.

Reactions: WaterSong

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of the reasons why I'm not logging on to this forum as much right now. Given the spirit of contempt and disrespect you (and others like you) show towards your fellow believers in Christ on this forum, it appears to be the right decision for the foreseeable future.
Ditto!!! God has called me to pray for Christians in America during this pivotal time. I can't let anything deter me from this task.

Blessings to all in this thread. I hope those of you who don't hear the voice of Jesus will hear Him!

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, sorry QT, you need to stop buying into nonsense and showing more reverence for God, and the austerity of both His character and His Word.
...we are created in His image, yes, does that mean that just because we're are cruel to another that, that is also part of the package? You justified nothing in your last statement.
Her remark about God answering her prayer, exactly as she requested, was the give-away - what is so humorous about that? Who do you know that can just ask God for anything that they want, anytime, and He answers them - not me, for sure! That requires the utmost faith and humility, and here she is, casual and jovial, indirectly talking about how close her relationship with God is, and then describing His character as humorous. She's the only joke around here.

Do you think for one second that I even had to watch the rest of the clip, to know how ambiguous, repetitive and pathetic her revelation was?
Why are you so angry? :(

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great video. This sister is sharing what God showed her in her dreams. She sought understanding and then felt inclined to share with others. And I believe God led her to research understanding of the images and message in her prophetic dreams.
I know God has done this for me when I was seeking answers or researching something in his name to help others.

God is always speaking to his children. Very timely message too. Bless her for being brave enough to pass this along.

We don't need to be angry or jealous of others blessings. We are all blessed by God and in different ways every moment.
Any day on this side of the dirt is God's message to us that he still has work for us to do.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... It appears that you have a tendency to succumb to deceiving spirits.

Yeah it's me, and I ain't so good at coddling liars. So please feel free to enjoy what you can on earth, because this is the BEST you and your fellow minions will enjoy.

Have a nice day, -- while you still can.
Bobby Jo

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one is calling her a prophet, DNB, and that statement alone reveals your level of understanding on this issue. You are walking with blinders on and assuming you know what others think. You are also making the assumption that I and others in this thread adhere to everything being posted on YouTube which claims to be "prophetic." Bit of a mischaracterization, don't you think? I could list at least 4-5 people on this forum who post regularly on eschatological issues who are total quacks, let alone the hundreds I could find on YouTube, and yet I somehow have little more forethought than to blindly go along with everything I hear.

The imagery of a gathering storm appears in several other famous prophetic dreams which have been published over the last 10-20 years, which I'm sure the OP was likely aware of or he wouldn't have posted the video. You, however, apparently think everyone on this thread is a blithering idiot, and should only listen to you on the subject. I could teach you if you were interested, but it appears you think we are all only worth of being spiritually insulted, as has been your habit for weeks now, despite it being a clear violation of 2 Timothy 2:24-25.

God bless,
Hidden In Him
HIH, I have heard your prophecies and interpretations on other threads, I have also heard others, and I have heard this girl's. All of them are vague, ambiguous, plagiarized from Scripture, repetitive and predictable. All the symptoms of charlatanism, and even astrology to a large degree. And yet, you all claim that you're inspired in one way or another from God.
This is where my contention lies, that you defame God and the power of His Spirit with your delusions.
I appreciate you acknowledging the quacks, but just might question the limitations of your perception - your accusation should extend further.

I truly wish that you all were endowed with God's Spirit, and under His auspices in order to enlighten us all. I am nowhere near that faith and humility, and can only dream of the day that I am that close and obedient to God, that I can have theological issues resolved as prompt as this girl's allegedly were. I am beyond serious right now.

I like you HIH, and like I said, you were typically the voice of reason on many threads. But, this prophetical nonsense, and the whole eschatological order of interpreters, prophets, watchers, etc... just seems convenient and eisegeted, with an element of self-righteousness and delusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Livingstone

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah it's me, and I ain't so good at coddling liars. So please feel free to enjoy what you can on earth, because this is the BEST you and your fellow minions will enjoy.

Have a nice day, -- while you still can.
Bobby Jo
I just believe that God is worthy of much more credit and praise than these frivolous and deluded advocates of charlatanism, are allegedly giving Him.
Like I keep saying BJ, I could've given the exact same prophecy as this girl straight from my head. Where's the glory to God in that?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's because the disciples misunderstood the woman's reaction and intent. I am labelling this little girl as being irreverent and contemptuous, by her ascribing the power of God to a lame and inefficacious occurrence - the interpretation of a childish and fantastical dream that every little school girl has.

My point is that, if she does not know better, the members on this site should, and shame on them for promoting it as divine prophecy.
Someone is to blame, it's not naiveté behind this promotion.

The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. (Psalm 116:6)

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. (1 Corinthians 1:26-29)

God Used Fishermen and tax collectors, not philosophers and priests to spread his Word, The simple turned the world upside down. In all my years of serving the LORD, some of the greatest words have come out of the mouth of Children, and those who are "least" in society. They are more in tune with the Spirit because they are more dependent on the providence of God than the well off. I Feel this is why God uses so many woman to give the word of Prophecy to, Not because the men are incapable but because men are mired in self sufficiency, and complacency because of their status and place in society. Self sufficiency builds pride, and pride leads to complacency.

God Used a Donkey to warn Balaam, He used Jonah, a coward to warn Ninevah, He chose David, the youngest of Seven Brothers, a shepherd to be King, Jesus Himself was raised a Carpenter. This is how God speaks to those who do not have ears to hear, so that they will not have any excuse when what comes to be occurs. The Question is, are you ready and can you hear what the Spirit is saying to the church? I Am in agreement with Prayer warrior that the Spirit in me Bore witness to the veracity of this prophecy. I would not have shared it if This was not so. Its simplicity is what gives it veracity and honesty.

This, if you will, is the "deep thing" you are seeking for, but are so biased as to not be able to see it. Do some research on the Azusa street revival, The People involved were not of nobility, but of simplicity, and ones seeking after holiness. They were on the fringes of the mainline churches, not fitting in. The Revival spread not because of the strength an will of those believers but because of the Holy Spirit working in them and using them and empowering them. Like all revivals it was eventually quenched, and some of those things that occurred became institutionalized and corrupted into what it is now.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's devil spirits, people mocking God, defaming Christians and the gift of the Holy Spirit.

To All,

satan's time is short, and so his accusers are in full bloom, -- or full bombast. And where Matthew recorded an entire Chapter of Jesus' condemnations to people who assert their ~religious authority~, Jesus pretty much sums up with:

Matt. 23:33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?

... and of such are in the Church and in this Forum!

Bobby Jo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.