The Coming Storm: Prophetic Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am nowhere near that faith and humility, and can only dream of the day that I am that close and obedient to God, that I can have theological issues resolved as prompt as this girl's allegedly were. I am beyond serious right now.

Your love for the Lord stood out when I first encountered your words in this topic, DNB. I confess that after sufficient exposure to these forums I despaired for in this world the false wax gross, given over to all manner of petty squabbling, vain imaginations, frivolous disputation, and powerful delusion which the deceived conflate with the faith delivered once for all the saints. Better to eat a meal of vegetables in solitude than defile oneself at their banquets where spoiled meat and sour grapes await the unwary.

So they gnash their teeth upon you, with some vying to become your guide to "deeper matters" and fill you with those vain imaginations infesting hearts hardened to the Spirit of the Lord. Still you stand and so through your example (I have read your contributions elsewhere) I am not only encouraged, but I have found another who loves the Lord and leans not to his own understanding as so many in this world are wont to do. I am assured these have received their reward, my friend.

Yours is yet to come. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be satisfied. This isn't a prophetic utterance nor is it a new thing: this is the inheritance of those who wait only upon the Lord.

Last edited:

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're both FALSE witnesses! And there's no shortage in these end times. :)

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

... and so I will now use the IGNORE function! :)
Bobby Jo

A lying tongue is abomination to the Lord, Bobby Jo.

Reactions: Waiting on him

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. (Psalm 116:6)

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. (1 Corinthians 1:26-29)

God Used Fishermen and tax collectors, not philosophers and priests to spread his Word, The simple turned the world upside down. In all my years of serving the LORD, some of the greatest words have come out of the mouth of Children, and those who are "least" in society. They are more in tune with the Spirit because they are more dependent on the providence of God than the well off. I Feel this is why God uses so many woman to give the word of Prophecy to, Not because the men are incapable but because men are mired in self sufficiency, and complacency because of their status and place in society. Self sufficiency builds pride, and pride leads to complacency.

God Used a Donkey to warn Balaam, He used Jonah, a coward to warn Ninevah, He chose David, the youngest of Seven Brothers, a shepherd to be King, Jesus Himself was raised a Carpenter. This is how God speaks to those who do not have ears to hear, so that they will not have any excuse when what comes to be occurs. The Question is, are you ready and can you hear what the Spirit is saying to the church? I Am in agreement with Prayer warrior that the Spirit in me Bore witness to the veracity of this prophecy. I would not have shared it if This was not so. Its simplicity is what gives it veracity and honesty.

This, if you will, is the "deep thing" you are seeking for, but are so biased as to not be able to see it. Do some research on the Azusa street revival, The People involved were not of nobility, but of simplicity, and ones seeking after holiness. They were on the fringes of the mainline churches, not fitting in. The Revival spread not because of the strength an will of those believers but because of the Holy Spirit working in them and using them and empowering them. Like all revivals it was eventually quenched, and some of those things that occurred became institutionalized and corrupted into what it is now.
But, again, the Biblical characters that you mentioned performed miraculous feats. When a donkey speaks, it grabs the attention of everyone in the vicinity, and all are convinced of the divine intervention. When a teenager defeats a seasoned warrior giant, that no other mature soldier would dare confront, no one questions the inspiration. When Joseph prophesies as a teenager, something that defies all probability at the time, then comes to pass in the most unanticipated manner, we clearly see God's hand in the matter.

Please, do not even try to equate this lame, imprecise and predictable message, as prophetical or of divine auspices. Don't even try, it's insulting to all.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your love for the Lord stood out when I first encountered your words in this topic, DNB. I confess that after sufficient exposure to these forums I despaired for in this world the false wax gross, given over to all manner of petty squabbling, vain imaginations, frivolous disputation, and powerful delusion which the deceived conflate with the faith delivered once for all the saints. Better to eat a meal of vegetables in solitude than defile oneself at their banquets where spoiled meat and sour grapes await the unwary.

So they gnash their teeth upon you, with some vying to become your guide to "deeper matters" and fill you with those vain imaginations infesting hearts hardened to the Spirit of the Lord. Still you stand and so through your example (I have read your contributions elsewhere) I am not only encouraged, but I have found another who loves the Lord and leans not to his own understanding as so many in this world are wont to do. I am assured these have received their reward, my friend.

Yours is yet to come. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be satisfied. This isn't a prophetic utterance nor is it a new thing: this is the inheritance of those who wait only upon the Lord.
Much appreciated, Livingstone! I am also encouraged to hear others speak in a sound and sober manner, showing a reverence and humility before God! And, not allowing their status as Christians and their accessibility to the gifts of the Spirit, to delude them in self-righteously ascribing powers to themselves that they haven't attained to. Which, by doing so, causes much more harm than good.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Livingstone, are you for real? I cannot take what you say seriously when DNB has said some of the rudest things on this forum—ever. Just wait til he turns his condemnation against you. I don’t think you’ll be singing his praise. I recommend that you take a preemptive strike and begin praying for him now.

But I’ve concluded that anyone on a forum whose eloquence slightly rivals Shakespeare must not be on the up and up. Sorry, just chalk it up to the occupational hazard of an English teacher.

A word to the wise: everyone posting on a forum should keep in mind that as some see it, “all the world’s a stage....” This especially applies to forums where we can’t see who is who. Of course, God sees everything. Selah (meaning pause and ponder this).

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

satan's time is short, and so his accusers are in full bloom, -- or full bombast. And where Matthew recorded an entire Chapter of Jesus' condemnations to people who assert their ~religious authority~, Jesus pretty much sums up with:

Matt. 23:33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?

... and of such are in the Church and in this Forum!

Bobby Jo :)

Cessationists are blind guides. They are thieves of the worst kind who go about attempting to rob God’s people of His messages spoken through humble servants. Instead of putting them on ignore, pray for them—that they will see the truth and be set free!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:11-12,16-18 KJV
[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: [17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: [18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Even if I believed for one second this has anything to do with some alleged future great tribulation, which I don’t. The lord never gives any impression whatsoever that anyone is to make some exit plan in the means of storing up food clothing, guns , water.... His is never a message of fear. If it’s a message of fear walk away from it, it’s a lie.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:11-12,16-18 KJV
[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: [17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: [18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Even if I believed for one second this has anything to do with some alleged future great tribulation, which I don’t. The lord never gives any impression whatsoever that anyone is to make some exit plan in the means of storing up food clothing, guns , water.... His is never a message of fear. If it’s a message of fear walk away from it, it’s a lie.

You're absolutely right, uh, I mean Jesus is absolutely right about false prophets! False prophets take many forms. Some blatantly contradict His words, and some twist the words of our Savior. Some turn His loving words into hate speech. Some add to His words by filling in the blanks....

The wonderful thing about the gift of prophecy is that God still warns His people today! Who knew that the grocery store shelves would be empty this past summer? (I saw the empty shelves with my own eyes.) GOD KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

He is sending out warnings now about the coming days. Those who have ears to hear will heed His warnings, not out of fear, but out of prudence. Only the foolish ignore God's warnings--like Israel who said, "Let us eat and drink..." when they should have been heeding the dire warnings of God and repenting (Isaiah 22:12-14).

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is sending out warnings now about the coming days. Those who have ears to hear will heed His warnings, not out of fear, but out of prudence. Only the foolish ignore God's warnings--like Israel who said, "Let's eat, drink and be merry..." when they should have been heeding the dire warnings of God and repenting.
I believe it was Paul who pinned, for tomorrow we die. Maybe it was Shakespeare?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ma·laise
/məˈlāz/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a general feeling of discomfort, illness, or uneasiness whose exact cause is difficult to identify.
    "a general air of malaise"
    In this regard, be as a child

in understanding walk as a man.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m only saying that He removes a spirit of fear, I’ve witnessed it in many.
WoH, God doesn’t issue warnings in order to cause His people to fear what is coming. In His mercy, He gives us time to prepare. I have seen something very dark ahead having to do with the virus. God also showed me the light on the other side of it. So, I don’t see this as lasting a long time.

Hope this helps. :)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Canned deer meat lasts for more than two years,,,,, on the shelf. We have so many in my area that they are a problem for our farmers.
The static level for most wells in this region is only 20 feet below ground level, it’s very easy to pull a well pump and access water, wood is abundant as well.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord is with the lambs . Let us cling unto HIM and in all that we do and say let us honor HE who has saved us .
In this world ye shall Have tribulations , be of Good cheer Jesus has over come the world .
In this life the only hope we have IS the LORD . Let us be always watching and be ready .
And let us pray that none do enter into tempation . Let us be faithful even unto death . Let the Glorious Lord be praised .

Status
Not open for further replies.