The COVID death protocol - no early treatment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Scott Downey

Wow... I watched the video with Dr Bhakdi... Ive seen him talk about 5 or 6 times and each time he is more outraged at the situation.
Iv never seen him this angry and he makes some important points...

First he talks about the in depth post mortems of 15 people which took 6 months. I heard about this just a few hours ago from another source...
He basically says that spike cells had infected the major organs of these people, the heart being the main organ attacked

Then he makes his prediction that we are going to see a rise in viruses, cancer, tuberculosis, herpes, EBV, CMV, toxoplasmosis.

He predicted that spike cells would infect the organs... Ive got my money on this guy
Yes, he is saying your lymphocytes wont be able to keep the body cleaned up of cancers and bacteria.
I have read before the vaccination components dont stay where injected, they spread throughout the endothelial blood vessel linings into the organs and continue spike protein production, and that the side effects are worse with every additional shot due to more exposure. Speaking of how this vaccine is injected, they have been instructed to not aspirate the needle, so it is possible the vaccine is being injected into the bloodstream versus the muscle, and that is very bad as it then has easy spread to all over the body. Aspirate needle means to draw back on the syringe after needle is in the arm to make sure it is not in a blood vessel, as if it is, the vaccine dose is to be thrown away, wasted. So they say dont do it or too many doses will be wasted, imagine that! They know a certain % of all covid vaxxes given will now go directly into a blood vessel, and they dont care if it does.

"Safe and effective", HAHA, it is neither safe nor effective. Covid vax does not stop the virus from spreading.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is horrible ....massive evil, human sacrifices... :(

This is what iv been pondering the last few days... Modern human sacrifice... Justified... Normalized...
I can't believe what Tedros, head of the WHO said. I posted the video a few posts back on this thread... Their even admitting it

To me its obvious that this is not the hand of God...
Unfortunately i know the evil one too well and he knows me too well but its given me the ability to see him and identify his works very well.
Deception, division, fear, lies are Satans tools. Almost everything apart from love is a tool of Satan

Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what iv been pondering the last few days... Modern human sacrifice... Justified... Normalized...
I can't believe what Tedros, head of the WHO said. I posted the video a few posts back on this thread... Their even admitting it

To me its obvious that this is not the hand of God...
Unfortunately i know the evil one too well and he knows me too well but its given me the ability to see him and identify his works very well.
Deception, division, fear, lies are Satans tools. Almost everything apart from love is a tool of Satan
Yes, just as abortion is human sacrifice. In my experience, they (the elite cult) consider abortion as human sacrifice.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, he is saying your lymphocytes wont be able to keep the body cleaned up of cancers and bacteria.
I have read before the vaccination components dont stay where injected, they spread throughout the endothelial blood vessel linings into the organs and continue spike protein production, and that the side effects are worse with every additional shot due to more exposure. Speaking of how this vaccine is injected, they have been instructed to not aspirate the needle, so it is possible the vaccine is being injected into the bloodstream versus the muscle, and that is very bad as it then has easy spread to all over the body. Aspirate needle means to draw back on the syringe after needle is in the arm to make sure it is not in a blood vessel, as if it is, the vaccine dose is to be thrown away, wasted. So they say dont do it or too many doses will be wasted, imagine that! They know a certain % of all covid vaxxes given will now go directly into a blood vessel, and they dont care if it does.

"Safe and effective", HAHA, it is neither safe nor effective. Covid vax does not stop the virus from spreading.

Aspirated needle... Ok
Interesting because i have pondered this. Some drugs are intravenous. They try find a vein and draw back on the needle to make sure blood come back to verify that their in the vein, then they inject.
Other drugs are administered into the muscle.
But your saying they also draw back to make sure their not in the vein. Either way, this injected into the muscle, some of that will still make it into the blood stream. The spikes dont stay in the injection site. They spread into organs

He also spoke about it ripping your veins from the inside. I think thats the graphene, nano razor blades that shred your veins, as another doctor described it. That doctor, Andreas Noack was found murdered the day after he revealed these findings, in Germany.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is child sacrifice... Its a kin to tossing children into the fire in the name of Baal...
Yes, it is. Cult doctors do this knowingly.... taking babies from young girls impregnated in ritual. This happened to me. And the "abortion" was late term ...it was horrific. :( It took place in a medical surrounding ...must have been a hospital or clinic of some sort.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, it is. Cult doctors do this knowingly.... taking babies from young girls impregnated in ritual. This happened to me. And the "abortion" was late term ...it was horrific. :( It took place in a medical surrounding ...must have been a hospital or clinic of some sort.

Thats horrible. You've had close unwanted interaction with them. I remember reading about it.
I appreciate you being brave enough to share your bad experiences.

U know, this level of evil is hard for the average person to digest. They literally can't handle the truth. They would rather stay on the blue pill
Me, im a seeker of truth but there are two topics that even i find hard to handle; child sacrifice and Satanism.
Its deeper than i even know about and it horrifies me, its sends chills to my bones...
Human trafficking for nefarious Satanist purposes. Not enough people are ready to face the facts

Giselle Maxwell was just found guilty, right. It should be the biggest story in the world, there should be public outrage and international condemnation but shhhh... It hardly gets a mention on the msm. They won't dare do the math and put 2 and 2 together. It equals 5 to them

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@TLHKAJ

Check this...

They used to toss children into the fire in the belief they would get eternal life on earth
Now their sacrificing kids in the belief they will gain some more years on earth

Is it just me or is it the same thing?

They used to do it in the name of Baal
Now they do it in the name of covid or the science

Is it just me or is it the same thing? Modernized?
Is this modern idolatry? I believe it is

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Aspirated needle... Ok
Interesting because i have pondered this. Some drugs are intravenous. They try find a vein and draw back on the needle to make sure blood come back to verify that their in the vein, then they inject.
Other drugs are administered into the muscle.
But your saying they also draw back to make sure their not in the vein. Either way, this injected into the muscle, some of that will still make it into the blood stream. The spikes dont stay in the injection site. They spread into organs

He also spoke about it ripping your veins from the inside. I think thats the graphene, nano razor blades that shred your veins, as another doctor described it. That doctor, Andreas Noack was found murdered the day after he revealed these findings, in Germany.
Yes, that is the graphene oxide, it is extremely small hard sharp edge plates. It cuts the vessels, it may be why people get clots.
They do not aspirate for the covid vaccine, but they do for IV drugs.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats horrible. You've had close unwanted interaction with them. I remember reading about it.

U know, this level of evil is hard for the average person to digest. They literally can't handle the truth. They would rather stay on the blue pill
Me, im a seeker of truth but there are two topics that even i find hard to handle; child sacrifice and Satanism.
Its deeper than i even know about and it horrifies me, its sends chills to my bones... Human trafficking for nefarious Satanist purposes
Yes. Although it is related, I was afraid I'd kill your thread if I mentioned those things here. It's not something people want to look at, and I totally get it. But we can't do something about what we refuse to see. Right? It's a tough line to walk.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Its deeper than i even know about and it horrifies me, its sends chills to my bones...
Human trafficking for nefarious Satanist purposes. Not enough people are ready to face the facts

Giselle Maxwell was just found guilty, right. It should be the biggest story in the world, there should be public outrage and international condemnation but shhhh... It hardly gets a mention on the msm. They won't dare do the math and put 2 and 2 together. It equals 5 to them
Guilty, she said she would start naming names if found guilty, we will see.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ

Check this...

They used to toss children into the fire in the belief they would get eternal life on earth
Now their sacrificing kids in the belief they will gain some more years on earth

Is it just me or is it the same thing?

They used to do it in the name of Baal
Now they do it in the name of covid or the science

Is it just me or is it the same thing? Modernized?
Is this modern idolatry? I believe it is
Yes. And it's still ba'al they sacrifice to. But the elite cult knowingly calls him that they worship "lucifer." They are luciferian. Fauci and all the globalists are luciferian. They know exactly what they're doing. These human sacrifices are making the way for their man to appear.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She may not survive long enough to name names. She's fodder ....making the government look like they're doing something, bringing justice ....but if they know she'll talk, they'll get rid of her (unless God keeps her alive).

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. And it's still ba'al they sacrifice to. But the elite cult knowingly calls him that they worship "lucifer." They are luciferian. Fauci and all the globalists are luciferian. They know exactly what they're doing. These human sacrifices are making the way for their man to appear.
Fauci is a friend of the WEF and speaks at their meetings. The WEF is absolutely crazy, latest rule from them is to not wash your clothes as it uses water. they want their 'great reset', part of which you will own nothing, and you will be happy, or else...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes. Although it is related, I was afraid I'd kill your thread if I mentioned those things here. It's not something people want to look at, and I totally get it. But we can't do something about what we refuse to see. Right? It's a tough line to walk.

Ah its ok its not my thread but its all connected... The truth is a heavy cross to carry.

I want to see these people burn in the lake of fire

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The courts are with holding details and the minutes of the trial... Why?
My guess is that the details are too gross for the general public to digest

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you go into the hospital, they are in control of what happens to you, especially if your not all there mentally. You really are a medical experiment. They may ask you to consent to treatment, but what will a very sick person do? They will go along in trust, assuming it is the only thing that can be done for them.

I just read somewhere that 250,000 people die per year in the US due to medical malpractice, as in mistakes made, that info from the media, which likely number is much higher.
It is so sad to tell people this who have lost loved ones in the hospital, but it is absolutely true!

My elderly father had a dizzy spell and some mild breathing issues and his assisted living facility called an ambulance. They gave him fluids in the ambulance and he said he felt much better, but they were reluctant to let him go. The moment he got to the hospital they started into their assumed Covid protocols, running all kinds of tests and ordering all the treatments for Covid to begin. He was able to get to his cell phone and call me and told me they wouldn't let him leave and I got on with the nurse and told her that I was coming to get him and to have him ready to go. She might have been concerned about lawsuit because she immediately complied and had him sign his refusal to be treated paperwork and I was there in 15 minutes and he was at the door in a wheelchair.

I took him home and explained to him the gravity of his situation - if he was actually very sick, that he'd end up right back in the hospital. He never felt bad again and he is just fine today. I'm convinced I saved his life - from the procedures they were about to begin performing in the hospital - not from any illness.

My good friend's mother became ill and went to the hospital and he told me the moment she got there it was immediately assumed she had Covid and they began the usual protocols for it. Within a week, she passed away. He admitted he didn't trust the hospital at all or anything they had done to/for her.

My elderly mother became ill recently and I absolutely refused to contact her Dr. or allow her, by any means, to be sent to the hospital. She was ill for about 10 days and I treated her at home with OTC meds and prayed like crazy. I even fasted and prayed for 3 days straight. She recovered just fine and is alive and well today.

It is scary, dangerous and probably illegal to advise anyone else not to go to the hospital, but I can tell you that I, personally, will keep myself and my family members AS FAR AWAY FROM HOSPITALS AS POSSIBLE for many years to come.

I didn't trust them before Covid madness.

Today? FORGET ABOUT IT!

Last edited: