The COVID death protocol - no early treatment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not "probably" but very definitely. For those not familiar with Alinsky, he was the Communist mentor of Obama, Clinton, and may other Leftists.

Attacks On Ivermectin And HCQ Are Textbook ‘Alinsky’
"In every leftist Democrat dominated jurisdiction across America, authorities were not merely disparaging and dismissive of the effects of HCQ, they were openly venomous and hostile, to the point of actively suppressing its use, and threatening legal action against any medical professional who dared prescribe it. On cue, the leftist Fake News crowd immediately jumped on board, parroting the attacks in a coordinated effort to denigrate any mention of HCQ and the stunning results being reported by doctors worldwide."

Attacks On Ivermectin And HCQ Are Textbook ‘Alinsky’ | GOPUSA
Hydroxychloroquine has been safely used on nursing, pregant mothers and young children for decades all over the world without causing heart problems. That was what Fauci claimed, it causes heart problems. But their covid vaccine has serious heart problems, you can see their hypocrisy.
This really should make people angry what they are doing with covid patients. HCQ can be taken to prevent malaria and covid before you get sick, which is what people take it daily to prevent malaria. I have read the countries in Africa which have endemic malaria have low covid rates. The experts predicted the opposite.

Reactions: Enoch111 and TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We’ve already had the first SARS virus, called by some SARS-CoV-1, which had the same effect on the lungs. The virus doesn’t kill people, it’s the severe lung inflammation from what’s called ‘the cytokine storm’ caused by the immune system overreacting and causing so much inflammation of the alveoli sacs in the lungs, that oxygen can’t get in.

Well, it is the virus that creates the inflammation by causing the body's immune response to massively overcompensate.

The obvious protocol for an infection that causes massive lung inflammation is early treatment with anti-inflammatory steroids (corticosteroids), and antibiotics (to prevent secondary lung infection).

Yet the protocol doctors are told to follow is to do NOTHING, and send the patient home until they can’t breathe due to aforesaid inflammation, and they go to an ER in fear and panic, where they then put them on a high pressure, lung damaging, ventilator until they die.

The Role of Steroids in the Management of COVID-19 Infection (nih.gov)

Once again viral infections do not respond well to steroids. They are simply a different type of inflammation! But if covid is caught when one is asymptomatic, HCQ<ivermectin, and remdisivir can be an awesome tool to treat covid-19. However, studies and clinical data has conclusively shown once symptoms are presented these treatments are near useless.

I’m not even a doctor, and I knew that COVID patients need early treatment you’d give anyone with an upper respiratory virus that causes severe lung inflammation.

And steroids are never called for a viral infection. Bacteria and environmental? absolutely but viruses do not respond well to steroid treatments which are designed to strengthen the immune response.

What Are Steroids And How Do Steroids Work? – Best Bodybuilding, Sexual Health, Weight Loss Supplements And Pills Reviews (nfsmi.org)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was the plan all along. And Nuremberg 2.0 should have been mobilized by Donald Trump if nothing else. But Trump was a part of the problem, since he chose to put people on his task force who were committed to the destruction of America and the snuffing out of millions of lives. And let's not forget Trump's Operation Warp Speed (about which he continues to brag) which has led to horrendous numbers of vaccine deaths and serious adverse effects.

THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT – Millions Have Died From The Injections
THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT – Millions Have Died From The Injections

And did you verify all these claims or are you just taking them as infallible ex-cathedra statements. They make lots of c"scientific claims" but I saw no peer reviewed approval, no charts, graphs, reports of actual numbers. they just extrapolate from a 1% and conclude the numbers are 100X higher- this is not science but conspiracy theory at its worst.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly there is no mechanism in place to deal with these matters. And after this COVID Conspiracy almost all hospitals are complicit in (1) medical negligence, (2) medical malpractice, (3) medical fraud and (4) medical murder.

This is no different than Nazi Germany with Josef Mengele at the helm. The Angel of Death is now Anthony Fauci, and he will not be hanged. Instead he will receive $350,000 a year as his retirement income along with millions paid under the table by China, Pfizer, Moderna, etc.

Well then we should mark you and if in America make sure you do not ever get any medical attention as you feel the millions of health care workers are almost all "complicit", "negligent", "practicing malpractice", "fraud" and "murder". I should tell my 2 daughters and wife they are guilty and deserve to die!

And of course you can prove these under the table payments??????????????????????????????? I suspect not as you have yet responded by providing any evidence to your charge I am advocating for Satan because I do not agree with you in all this vomit you spew!

but once again:

1. I am against mandates.
2. I think a person should get the shot if they have consulted with their "murderous" physician.
3. the shots are working as the manufacturers advertised
4. the governments have horribly botched their repsones to covid globally.
5. Fauci, Collins, the WHO,CDC<,FDA et. al have done great disservices to people.
6. Ivermectin, HCQ, and remdesivir are very good if administered early before symptoms appear. Afterwards, actual clinical data with real patients in real hospitals has proven that once a person is symptomatic, these good drug's effectiveness goes down exponentially.

We christians are supposed to be the light of the world for christ and yet too many are slinking and lurking around i conspiracy theories and spewing darkness instead of light.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well then we should mark you and if in America make sure you do not ever get any medical attention as you feel the millions of health care workers are almost all "complicit", "negligent", "practicing malpractice", "fraud" and "murder". I should tell my 2 daughters and wife they are guilty and deserve to die!

And of course you can prove these under the table payments??????????????????????????????? I suspect not as you have yet responded by providing any evidence to your charge I am advocating for Satan because I do not agree with you in all this vomit you spew!

but once again:

1. I am against mandates.
2. I think a person should get the shot if they have consulted with their "murderous" physician.
3. the shots are working as the manufacturers advertised
4. the governments have horribly botched their repsones to covid globally.
5. Fauci, Collins, the WHO,CDC<,FDA et. al have done great disservices to people.
6. Ivermectin, HCQ, and remdesivir are very good if administered early before symptoms appear. Afterwards, actual clinical data with real patients in real hospitals has proven that once a person is symptomatic, these good drug's effectiveness goes down exponentially.

We christians are supposed to be the light of the world for christ and yet too many are slinking and lurking around i conspiracy theories and spewing darkness instead of light.
Ivermectin when given to dying patients, they have recovered. Plenty of evidence from individual stories. Families have had to get court orders to allow other doctors to administer Ivermectin to the dying. Hospitals and their doctors are fighting that tooth and nail, why are they doing that, it is evil and mean spirited, you have to ask that question as those people are dying , why not allow Ivermectin to be used. The reason is if it works, it dilutes the necessity of covid vaccines. So it is always a money issue, less need for vaccines means a lot less cash payments to big pharma.

And Remdesivir is a bad, dangerous drug, especially why give that to dying patients, makes no sense unless you want them to die quicker.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ivermectin when given to dying patients, they have recovered. Plenty of evidence from individual stories. Families have had to get court orders to allow other doctors to administer Ivermectin the dying. Hospitals and their doctors are fighting that tooth and nail, why are they doing that, it is evil and mean spirited, you have to ask that question as those people are dying , why not allow Ivermectin to be used. The reason is if it works, it dilutes the necessity of covid vaccines. So it is always a money issue, less need for vaccines means a lot less cash payments to big pharma.

And Remdesivir is a bad, dangerous drug, especially why give that to dying patients, makes no sense unless you want them to die quicker.

I have seen many of these individual stories. but in the clinical trials done in hospitals with covid patients have shown that once symptomatic, these 3 drugs are near useless. will there be exceptions? Of course there always are with all diagnoses and research, but as the word says, they are exceptions and not the rule.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This really should make people angry what they are doing with covid patients.
The whole world should have been outraged about two years ago. The conspirators should have all been arrested, prosecuted, and either executed or incarcerated for a very long time. Where are all the militaries which are supposed to be protecting countries from domestic enemies and traitors?

Reactions: GEN2REV

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole world should have been outraged about two years ago. The conspirators should have all been arrested, prosecuted, and either executed or incarcerated for a very long time. Where are all the militaries which are supposed to be protecting countries from domestic enemies and traitors?

So you are an eye for an eye kind of guy. to quote fiddler on the roof: "that way we will all be blind and toothless"!

I am glad you are not on teh thronme of heaven or the ruler of the world. We would no longer have a medical practice anywhere and all drugs would cease as you would kill or incarcerate almost all those CEO's and scientists and doctors and nurses and researchers for "negligence", "malpractice". "fraud" and murder!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have seen many of these individual stories. but in the clinical trials done in hospitals with covid patients have shown that once symptomatic, these 3 drugs are near useless. will there be exceptions? Of course there always are with all diagnoses and research, but as the word says, they are exceptions and not the rule.
That is not a reason to refuse Ivermectin to the dying, as it has helped some to recover. If you hear what Fauci said about using Ivermectin, he said it was dangerous and that it will kill patients, don't use that drug. The hypocrisy of that statement is self evident...

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not a reason to refuse Ivermectin to the dying, as it has helped some to recover. If you hear what Fauci said about using Ivermectin, he said it was dangerous and that it will kill patients, don't use that drug. The hypocrisy of that statement is self evident...

Well that is a different subject. But I would tend to agree with you! If one is dying and a drug is available that has a small chance of working as ivermectin does (and the empirical data is sadly less than .01%), why not. but then availability and other factors come into play besides governmental incompetence.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well that is a different subject. But I would tend to agree with you! If one is dying and a drug is available that has a small chance of working as ivermectin does (and the empirical data is sadly less than .01%), why not. but then availability and other factors come into play besides governmental incompetence.

I agree with much more likely to prevent severe covid disease if taken early, but the improvement in advanced covid is not shabby at all.
The Scotfree | Hospitals Choosing Death Over Ivermectin

A published medical 2021 study of patients hospitalized with confirmed severe acute COVID respiratory syndrome at a four-hospital consortium in South Florida. There were 280 patients with 173 treated with IVM and 107 in the usual care group. There were lower mortality rates in the group treated with IVM as compared with the group treated with usual care: 15.0% vs 25.2%, respectively, a big reduction in deaths. Mortality was even lower for a subgroup of patients with severe pulmonary involvement (what most court cases are): 38.8% vs. 80.7% for IVM and usual care, respectively, a very significant result. The study said: “We showed that ivermectin administration was associated significantly with lower mortality among patients with COVID-19, particularly in patients with more severe pulmonary involvement.”

A recent medical research article presented very positive information on successful use of IVM. It concluded “large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease.”

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you are an eye for an eye kind of guy.
No. This is not about personal revenge but public executions. Note what the New Testament prescribes for evildoers: For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. (Rom 13:3,4)

Irrefutable Evidence: The COVID-19 Vaccines Are Killing People!
Irrefutable Evidence: The COVID-19 Vaccines Are Killing People!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lol. This reminds me of DEFCON 5 movie scenes. ALERT ALERT . INCOMING DANGER IMMINENT.

D068E73F-6A7B-4C2F-A616-A3B0743F0C58.jpeg

Reactions: GEN2REV

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have yet to know anyone who died of Covid, or is now sick with covid. I know a few people who say they had covid and none got very ill.
I got a serum blood test for covid a few months ago and was negative for covid, which supposedly means I have never had an immune reaction to covid. I dont like wearing masks, and I am not vaxxed. I go where-ever and do whatever, and only wear a mask when required, like a hospital.
Wife is also covid antibody negative. I almost never get a cold, and may have had a flu one time my whole life. Here I am at 62 and life is ok with no major health problems. Live in SEast Virginia near the Chesapeake.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. This reminds me of DEFCON 5 movie scenes. ALERT ALERT . INCOMING DANGER IMMINENT.

View attachment 19773

Isaiah 58:1

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Time to stop forcing people to choose between a job and a vaccine.
1. Time to arrest Biden, Harris, Fauci, and their whole gang of thugs for mass murder, fraud, larceny, and a whole host of crimes and felonies.

2. And of course (a) totally ban all bogus vaccines, and (b) totally free up free access to ivermectin and the HCQ combo pack.

The cruise ship industry is now paying for its stupidity. They could make amends by packing all these criminals off to Cuba, to face Cuban justice. Or shipping them to Nuremberg, Germany for Nuremberg 2.0.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quercetin — An Alternative to Hydroxychloroquine, and More (noqreport.com)
And Floridia is now supporting its use.
Florida's New Surgeon General Gives Go-Ahead For Physicians To Use Emergent Treatment Options For COVID...Pushes Vitamin D, C, Zinc + Quercetin To Prevent and Reduce Severity of COVID (100percentfedup.com)

You can buy OTC, or make your own Quercetin, basically it is hydroxychloroquine
(1) DIY quercetin - Bing

I have also read, wormwood herb powder, is very similar acting to Ivermectin

And that Omicron variant is the end of covid, it is not much worse than the common cold. Viruses get weaker eventually as the mutate.
Yes they do get weaker. The omicron Coronavirus is mutating back to its original state, which was a common cold virus - thus, like the common cold virus, it’s VERY contagious, but not as deadly.

But the powers that be are continuing the fear mongering by continually emphasizing that it’s more contagious - wanting the public to equate more contagious with being more deadly.

Both hydroxychloroquine and quercetin are zinc ionophores, meaning they open a channel in cell membranes and transport zinc into the cells, and it’s the zinc that is the antiviral, because it prevents the virus from invading those cells, and thus blocks viral replication.

That explains why those with zinc deficiencies are not helped by hydroxychloroquine or quercetin, and why zinc must be taken with both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CDC: 75 Percent Of Those Infected with Covid In Massachusetts Were Vaccinated
That is all the proof you need to know the covid vaxx mandate is useless. Time to stop forcing people to choose between a job and a vaccine. CDC clearly says the vaxxed are spreading covid to other vaxxed people. So then a pandemic of the vaccinated!

CDC: 75% Of Those Infected With Covid In Massachusetts Are Vaccinated (moguldom.com)

This agrees, and that fact is worldwide:
Study: COVID-19 Vaccines INCREASE Deaths and Hospitalizations from COVID-19 Based on Analysis of Most-Vaccinated Countries:

Study: COVID-19 Vaccines INCREASE Deaths and Hospitalizations from COVID-19 Based on Analysis of Most-Vaccinated Countries

Reactions: Scott Downey

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it is the virus that creates the inflammation by causing the body's immune response to massively overcompensate.

The fact is that the older a person is, the more the immune system overreacts and causes the infamous cytokine storm - which is why it does not harm any healthy children or healthy young adults at all, and why the elderly are the most at risk.

As to your statement that corticosteroids do not work for COVID, the medical science says otherwise:

Quote:
Corticosteroids are hormones that are naturally produced from the adrenal cortex and are involved in a variety of physiological processes, such as inflammatory regulation, stress, and immunological response, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism. As a result, corticosteroids are critical in the management of autoimmune, allergic, malignant, and many inflammatory disorders [1].

In COVID-19-related severe acute respiratory syndrome, viral escape of cellular immune response and the cytokine storm is important in pathophysiology and clinical consequences. Dysregulation of cytokine and invasion of inflammatory myeloid cells results in lung inflammation and severe sequelae, such as acute respiratory distress syndrome, respiratory failure, sepsis, multi-organ failure, and death [2]. Corticosteroids have significant anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic effects, which may play a role in reducing pulmonary inflammation, especially in severe pneumonia and in advanced stages of COVID-19 disease [3]

Close quote.

Since the cytokine storm is what kills the COVID patient, corticosteroids, which reduce cytokines, is obviously an important treatment:

Quote:

Corticosteroids have been proven to reduce cytokine releases,
particularly interleukin-6 (IL-6) in serum and bronchoalveolar lavage in vivo, as well as CRP and neutrophil count in bronchoalveolar aspirates in people treated with corticosteroids [8].

Close quote.

Here’s a COVID patient and the successful treatment that included corticosteroids, which brought his 02 level back to normal:

His WBC count was slightly raised with lymphopenia and high C-reactive protein (CRP). He was given IV antibiotics (meropenem, cefepime, and moxifloxacin) with IV steroid therapy (low-dose dexamethasone 6 mg once a day). On day 2 after admission, he was given IV remdesivir once a day for five days. His D-dimer level was also increased, and he was given subcutaneous enoxaparin 0.4cc once a day for seven days. During the hospital stay, he suffered from hemoptysis and apathy. However, after receiving treatment for 10 days, his shortness of breath improved. His oxygen saturation returned to around 92-93% without oxygen therapy, and IV steroid was changed to oral medication with a tapering dose. The inflammatory parameters CRP and erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) returned to the normal range after 14 days of treatment, and he was discharged on day 17. Repeated CXR was done on day 30 at the follow-up visit and witnessed complete radiographic resolution of lung opacities (Figure (Figure22).

Source: The Role of Steroids in the Management of COVID-19 Infection

As you can see, corticosteroids work for any inflammatory lung problem that involves the infamous cytokine storm, including COVID - just as I said previously.