The Day of The Lord, Wrong Timing Applied

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I REPORTED YOU for lying against me, saying I do not believe the 2 Peter 3:10 Scripture of God's destruction upon this earth on the "day of the Lord".
Your claim is "False" at no time did I lie against you as you claim

Yes you claim the earth isn't literally "Dissolved" by the Lord's fire as seen below in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "A Fact"

You claim that man's works are burnt up, but the earth isn't literally "Dissolved" by fire as 2 Peter 3:10-13 explains below

Jesus Is The Lord

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,
what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have apologized and you continue "Why"

I should only have to tell you once that I am not posting what you claim, but you ignored my posts to you where I pointed this out to you previously. You only apologised when I said that I would report you for miss quoting or making stuff up which you attributed to me saying when this was not true.

If you cannot understand what a person actually posts, then I will simply ignore you. In fact you latched onto a post that was directed to another member and tried to start a conversation on a completely different topic with me. Do not others want to have a conversation with you?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should only have to tell you once that I am not posting what you claim, but you ignored my posts to you where I pointed this out to you previously. You only apologised when I said that I would report you for miss quoting or making stuff up which you attributed to me saying when this was not true.

If you cannot understand what a person actually posts, then I will simply ignore you. In fact you latched onto a post that was directed to another member and tried to start a conversation on a completely different topic with me. Do not others want to have a conversation with you?

Jesus Is The Lord

Matthew 18:21-22KJV
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Jesus Is The Lord

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Truth7t7, please learn the lesson being given or are you like a stubby short of a whole slab.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7, please learn the lesson being given or are you like a stubby short of a whole slab.

Jesus Is The Lord

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False" at no time did I lie against you as you claim

Yes you DID lie against me, when you said the following, you only tried to MASK it...

Truth7t7 said:
"We Disagree, you remove the literal destruction of the earth being "Dissolved" in a pre-determined bias for your belief and teaching of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth at the return of Jesus, it's that simple"

No, I do NOT remove the literal destruction coming UPON the earth, per 2 Peter 3:10.

What I disagree with is YOUR wrong interpretation of that coming destruction upon the earth. Instead you interpret it to mean the earth completely destroyed, like gone and no more! That is not the meaning, because Apostle Peter was pointing to God's destructions upon the SURFACE of this earth, like how He cleansed the SURFACE of the earth previous using waters of a flood. He is going to do the same type cleansing of the SURFACE of this earth using fire the next time. It will NOT completely destroy the earth, and we can KNOW this for certain, because as written Jesus' feet will touch down upon the Mount of Olives, ON THE EXISTING EARTH, on that same "day of the Lord" when God's consuming fire is to happen causing the destruction!

Your problem is that you have latched onto a silly doctrine of men that can't even use enough common sense in interpreting God's Word to understand the earth MUST STILL EXIST for Jesus' to fulfill that Zechariah 14 prophecy on the day of His future 2nd coming!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you DID lie against me, when you said the following, you only tried to MASK it...

Truth7t7 said:
"We Disagree, you remove the literal destruction of the earth being "Dissolved" in a pre-determined bias for your belief and teaching of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth at the return of Jesus, it's that simple"

No, I do NOT remove the literal destruction coming UPON the earth, per 2 Peter 3:10.

What I disagree with is YOUR wrong interpretation of that coming destruction upon the earth. Instead you interpret it to mean the earth completely destroyed, like gone and no more! That is not the meaning, because Apostle Peter was pointing to God's destructions upon the SURFACE of this earth, like how He cleansed the SURFACE of the earth previous using waters of a flood. He is going to do the same type cleansing of the SURFACE of this earth using fire the next time. It will NOT completely destroy the earth, and we can KNOW this for certain, because as written Jesus' feet will touch down upon the Mount of Olives, ON THE EXISTING EARTH, on that same "day of the Lord" when God's consuming fire is to happen causing the destruction!

Your problem is that you have latched onto a silly doctrine of men that can't even use enough common sense in interpreting God's Word to understand the earth MUST STILL EXIST for Jesus' to fulfill that Zechariah 14 prophecy on the day of His future 2nd coming!
Why did you leave out "Being Dissolved" that is my "Complete Quote"?

Yes you deny this earth will "Be Dissolved", at no time have I lied about you as you falsely claim

Truth7t7 said:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did you leave out "Being Dissolved" that is my "Complete Quote"?

Yes you deny this earth will "Be Dissolved", at no time have I lied about you as you falsely claim

Truth7t7 said:

Because you like to stress that English word 'dissolved' which is actually Greek luo which in most New Testament examples is simply translated 'loosed', and not something totally dissolved.

And even the Greek word for "elements" isn't about the atomic weight element chart of earth matter elements either, which is what you are obviously thinking. It is about the rudiments of this world, a world order, not material matter. God is going to destroy man's works off the earth is Peter's main point, and that is exactly what God did with the flood of Noah's day. He didn't literally destroy the whole earth.

And like I said, per God's written Word Jesus' 2nd coming is on that SAME "day of the Lord" when 2 Peter 3:10 is to happen, "as a thief in the night". And the Zechariah 14 on that "day of the Lord" could not happen if there was no more earth left by that event. So you need to quit looking at the trees only and back up and see the whole forest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keraz

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you like to stress that English word 'dissolved' which is actually Greek luo which in most New Testament examples is simply translated 'loosed', and not something totally dissolved.

And even the Greek word for "elements" isn't about the atomic weight element chart of earth matter elements either, which is what you are obviously thinking. It is about the rudiments of this world, a world order, not material matter. God is going to destroy man's works off the earth is Peter's main point, and that is exactly what God did with the flood of Noah's day. He didn't literally destroy the whole earth.

And like I said, per God's written Word Jesus' 2nd coming is on that SAME "day of the Lord" when 2 Peter 3:10 is to happen, "as a thief in the night". And the Zechariah 14 on that "day of the Lord" could not happen if there was no more earth left by that event. So you need to quite looking at the trees only and back up and see the whole forest.
Yes you deny this earth will "Be Dissolved"

"At no time have I lied about you as you falsely claim!"

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you deny this earth will "Be Dissolved"

"At no time have I lied about you as you falsely claim!"

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Yeah go ahead, stay deceived about Zechariah 14 and that "day of the Lord"!

Amazes me how some folks focus on just one piece of Scripture while discarding the rest of God's written Word just because they cannot think far enough.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah go ahead, stay deceived about Zechariah 14 and that "day of the Lord"!

Amazes me how some folks focus on just one piece of Scripture while discarding the rest of God's written Word just because they cannot think far enough.
I agree!

Disregard for the fact that Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
....... the fact that Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)
There is no fire mentioned in Revelation 19:11-21 Exception for where the 'beast' and the 'false prophet', are thrown into.
There is no fire mentioned anywhere in Matthew 24:39
There is no fire when Jesus Returns to stand on the Mt of Olives, Zechariah 14:3-21
Matthew 16:27 doesn't mention fire.
1 Thessalonians 4:16 says God's Trumpet will announce the Return of Jesus. No fire then. OR final Judgment.

I suggest that you cease making wild and unbiblical pronouncement's and accusations that others disregard Bible truths. There's a beam in your own eye!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no fire mentioned in Revelation 19:11-21 Exception for where the 'beast' and the 'false prophet', are thrown into.
There is no fire mentioned anywhere in Matthew 24:39
There is no fire when Jesus Returns to stand on the Mt of Olives, Zechariah 14:3-21
Matthew 16:27 doesn't mention fire.
1 Thessalonians 4:16 says God's Trumpet will announce the Return of Jesus. No fire then. OR final Judgment.

I suggest that you cease making wild and unbiblical pronouncement's and accusations that others disregard Bible truths. There's a beam in your own eye!

Yet the last day of this world, which is when Lord Jesus returns to gather His faithful Church, that is the same day of God's consuming fire of 2 Peter 3:10. And here is why...

1. at Revelation 16:15, on the 6th Vial timing, Jesus is warning His Church that He comes "as a thief", and to keep our garments, lest one walks naked and they see his shame. The next event is the gathering of the nations for the battle of Armageddon on the day of His coming, on the 7th Vial, the day when God's cup of wrath is poured out upon the earth.

2. Apostles Paul and Peter both taught the "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief in the night" (1 Thessalonians 5; 2 Peter 3:10). That is the same time Jesus said that He comes "as a thief".

3. The "as a thief" idea was first given by Lord Jesus in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13. There He used the idea of a thief breaking into your house, so be watching. And He said if the goodman of the house had known in what 'hour' the thief would come, he would not allow his house to be broken into to. So that idea He linked to the surprise on the day of His future coming.

4. The Zechariah 14:1-7 Scripture is about that same "day of the Lord", the last day of this world when Jesus returns on the 7th Vial, and man's works are burned off this earth by God's consuming fire (per 2 Peter 3:10).

Thus it is error to try and associate the day of God's consuming fire with any other day than the very last day of this present world, which is when Jesus returns and gathers His faithful Church.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thus it is error to try and associate the day of God's consuming fire with any other day than the very last day of this present world, which is when Jesus returns and gathers His faithful Church.
It is a serious misunderstanding of the Prophetic Word and of what Jesus will do at His Return, to think He intends to burn up the world He has come to rule over.
You make the mistake of confusing the many Prophesies about the Lord's Day of wrath with His glorious Return.
Verses like Amos 5:18-20 are surely not anything to do with Jesus Return.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a serious misunderstanding of the Prophetic Word and of what Jesus will do at His Return, to think He intends to burn up the world He has come to rule over.
You make the mistake of confusing the many Prophesies about the Lord's Day of wrath with His glorious Return.
Verses like Amos 5:18-20 are surely not anything to do with Jesus Return.

You are passing nothing but hot air.

ALL the New Testament Scriptures testify of the "day of the Lord" being the very LAST DAY of this world when Jesus comes, when the "sudden destruction" upon the wicked will happen, as per God's Old Testament prophets.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Very hot air is coming:

Revelation 6:12-17;

I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal, – At this moment a Coronal Mass Ejection will explode out from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 3:8, Jeremiah 23:19 Triggered by the attack onto Israel, as per Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7

There was a violent earthquake – The microwave effect of the short wave spectrum penetrates the earth’s crust, triggering worldwide earthquakes by tectonic plate movement. Haggai 2:6, Deuteronomy 32:22, Isaiah 26:18-20, Amos 8:8-9, Psalms 18:7

The sun turned black as a funeral pall – Acts 2:20 The approaching mass of the CME will obscure the sun. Joel 2:31, Amos 5:20

The moon became a red as blood – Joel 2:31 The superheated hydrogen plasma strikes the moon and causes a thermoluminescent reaction with the metallic oxides of the moon dust. As well as: the bright red reflection of the initial flash. Isaiah 30:26a

The stars in the sky fell like ripe figs – All our satellites crash to earth, this is a known effect of the pressure wave of a CME. Isaiah 34:4, Isaiah 28:2

The sky vanished like a scroll being rolled up – Our magnetosphere and atmosphere facing the sun are pushed aside by this multi billion ton pressure wave of superheated hydrogen plasma. Jeremiah 30:23, Isaiah 34:4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Isaiah 51:6

Every mountain and island moved from their place – Tectonic plate movement caused by the microwave effect. Deuteronomy 32:22, Jeremiah 4:23-24, Habakkuk 3:6, Isaiah 13:13 Also may cause a magnetic pole reversal.

Everyone from high to lowly hid themselves – every person on earth will be terrified by what is coming and they scramble for cover. Ezekiel 7:15-19, Zephaniah 1:3 & 11, Luke 21:25-26

They called out: Hide us from the wrath of the Lamb – People will dive for cover and most will survive, as they see this disaster approaching. The main mass of a CME will take 24 - 36 hours to arrive on earth. Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 28:21-22, Jeremiah 25:38, Luke 23:30

For the great Day of the Lord has come and who can stand? Deuteronomy 32:22, Ezekiel 7:7, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Joel 1:15.

This is the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible, it is this terrible event that enables the establishment of a One World Government. But those who took heed of the warnings, Isaiah 26:20-21, took shelter and at the same time called to the Lord for protection, Acts 2:21, 1 Peter 1:5, Psalms 68:1-3, Joel 2:32 & 3:16 and will receive the great blessings the Lord has for His faithful Christian people.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very hot air is coming:

Revelation 6:12-17;

I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal, – At this moment a Coronal Mass Ejection will explode out from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 3:8, Jeremiah 23:19 Triggered by the attack onto Israel, as per Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7

There was a violent earthquake – The microwave effect of the short wave spectrum penetrates the earth’s crust, triggering worldwide earthquakes by tectonic plate movement. Haggai 2:6, Deuteronomy 32:22, Isaiah 26:18-20, Amos 8:8-9, Psalms 18:7

The sun turned black as a funeral pall – Acts 2:20 The approaching mass of the CME will obscure the sun. Joel 2:31, Amos 5:20

The moon became a red as blood – Joel 2:31 The superheated hydrogen plasma strikes the moon and causes a thermoluminescent reaction with the metallic oxides of the moon dust. As well as: the bright red reflection of the initial flash. Isaiah 30:26a

The stars in the sky fell like ripe figs – All our satellites crash to earth, this is a known effect of the pressure wave of a CME. Isaiah 34:4, Isaiah 28:2

The sky vanished like a scroll being rolled up – Our magnetosphere and atmosphere facing the sun are pushed aside by this multi billion ton pressure wave of superheated hydrogen plasma. Jeremiah 30:23, Isaiah 34:4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Isaiah 51:6

Every mountain and island moved from their place – Tectonic plate movement caused by the microwave effect. Deuteronomy 32:22, Jeremiah 4:23-24, Habakkuk 3:6, Isaiah 13:13 Also may cause a magnetic pole reversal.

Everyone from high to lowly hid themselves – every person on earth will be terrified by what is coming and they scramble for cover. Ezekiel 7:15-19, Zephaniah 1:3 & 11, Luke 21:25-26

They called out: Hide us from the wrath of the Lamb – People will dive for cover and most will survive, as they see this disaster approaching. The main mass of a CME will take 24 - 36 hours to arrive on earth. Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 28:21-22, Jeremiah 25:38, Luke 23:30

For the great Day of the Lord has come and who can stand? Deuteronomy 32:22, Ezekiel 7:7, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Joel 1:15.

This is the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible, it is this terrible event that enables the establishment of a One World Government. But those who took heed of the warnings, Isaiah 26:20-21, took shelter and at the same time called to the Lord for protection, Acts 2:21, 1 Peter 1:5, Psalms 68:1-3, Joel 2:32 & 3:16 and will receive the great blessings the Lord has for His faithful Christian people.

You are jumbling up TOO MANY VERSES that are UNRELATED to the 6th Seal.

The event of the heaven departing as a scroll, and every mountain and hill moving out of their place, is linked with the final 7th Vial of Revelation 16.

Rev 16:17-21
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done."

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
KJV

That plague of the hail happens on the LAST DAY of this present world. It is the SAME TIMING as the Ezekiel 38 & 39 events, and leads immediately into Christ's future Millennial reign with His elect.

It is also LINKED to the 2 Peter 3:10 event on the "day of the Lord"...

2 Peter 3:10

KJV

That "heavens shall pass away..." is about that SAME event of the 6th Seal with the heaven departed like a scroll.

That "day of the Lord" coming "as a thief in the night" is about the SAME TIMING Jesus gave for the DAY of His future coming using the thief breaking in metaphor...

Matt 24:42-43
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

KJV

Which is why Jesus said the following in PREP for the 7th Vial getting ready to be poured out on the LAST DAY of this present world...

Rev 16:15-20
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

KJV

So you are not actually STAYING IN THE SCRIPTURES, but are trying to pick'n'choose Scripture that you 'think' will fit your idea. What I showed above is about Scripture interpreting Scripture for us.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verse which says the mountains will be moved, IS in the prophecy about the Sixth Seal.
Is is your bad idea to make it fit the Return, or even more unlikely; the the Gog/Magog attack.

6th Seal:
Rev 6:14-17
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, 'Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?'

KJV

7th Vial Timing:
Rev 16:15-20
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

KJV

How could one FAIL to see how those 6th Seal events are linked with the 7th Vial events??? Only by DENIAL of those Scriptures AS WRITTEN does your kind of confusion happen.

The timing of those event are ALSO the SAME timing as the 7th Trumpet too!!!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the following... reveals a DIRECT LINK to the time of the 7th Vial...

Revelation 6
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, 'Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?'
KJV

Who's face of Him That sits on the throne would they be talking about hiding from there? The FATHER! How's that?

In that phrase, "... hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne;" is about The Father, but that phrase, "... and from the wrath of the Lamb", is about Lord Jesus. Does that mean at that moment those wicked on earth will SEE The Father sitting upon His throne in HEAVEN? YEAH... most definitely!

But wait a minute, we today cannot see into Heaven with our flesh eyes, right? That's right. Yet Ezekiel was given to see into Heaven, Isaiah was also, so did Apostle John when he was given Revelation by Lord Jesus. And so did the one Paul spoke of in 2 Corinthians 12. So HOW are the wicked gonna' see The Father on His Throne in Heaven at that point? Come on brethren, haven't you ever studied 1 Corinthians 15 where Paul taught about the "last trump" that we on earth will be 'changed' at the "twinkling of an eye". That is pointing directly to the heavenly dimension being opened to all, even for the wicked on earth, or don't you recall Lord Jesus said in Revelation 1 that every eye shall see Him coming in the clouds, even those who pierced Him?

These in Revelation 6:16 are SEEING The Father sitting on His Throne in Heaven at that moment when His cup of wrath is getting ready to be poured out upon them! And that is the SAME exact timing of Lord Jesus' future coming too!