The Day of The Lord, Wrong Timing Applied

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It says "the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.” So, it first mentions the armies of "kings, generals, and the mighty, etc." and then expands out to "all people, free and slave, great and small". The fact that it includes "slave" and "small" shows it's not just talking about the armies being killed. So, you should at least be willing to acknowledge it's not just saying the armies are killed even if you don't acknowledge that it's talking about everyone (all unbelievers).
Revelation 19:17-19 is a prophecy of the battle of Armageddon. The venue is the Valley of Meggdio. Revelation 16:16
The huge army assembled there; comprised of Generals to latrine diggers, will be wiped out by Jesus. Revelation 19:21 The rest of the world's people will not be affected and as we see in Matthew 25:31-33, Jesus then gathers the surviving nations before Him. Only the righteous peoples will go with Him into the Millennium.
The idea of a total wipe out at the Return, is wrong and does not happen.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That you are wrong and your gross assertions are errors, is proved by Isaiah 66:21, Revelation 5:10, Isaiah 61:5-6....in the holy Land, you will be called the Priests of the Lord.....
Isaiah 66 represents the eternal kingdom in the new heavens, earth, and "New Jerusalem" after the day of the Lord's coming in "Fire" as seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13, the Ole bait and switch, smoke and mirrors trick, trying to create a Millennial Kingdom on this earth ain't working!

Isaiah 66:15-22KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isaiah 66:23 Month after month at the new moon, week after week on the Sabbath, mankind will come to bow before Me. Says the Lord.

You left that verse off for the obvious reason that it destroys your NH, NE at the Return. Bad you!
Verse 21 proves the earth and the moon remain the same and mortal mankind still lives on and worships King Jesus during the Millennium, just as Zechariah 14:16-21 describes.
The New heavens and earth come AFTER the Millennium, as Revelation 21:1-7 clearly states.

By now, I doubt if anyone on the forums takes any notice of your lengthy and wrongly interpreted posts.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 66:23 Month after month at the new moon, week after week on the Sabbath, mankind will come to bow before Me. Says the Lord.

You left that verse off for the obvious reason that it destroys your NH, NE at the Return. Bad you!
Verse 21 proves the earth and the moon remain the same and mortal mankind still lives on and worships King Jesus during the Millennium, just as Zechariah 14:16-21 describes.
The New heavens and earth come AFTER the Millennium, as Revelation 21:1-7 clearly states.

By now, I doubt if anyone on the forums takes any notice of your lengthy and wrongly interpreted posts.
You didn't include verse 24 seen below, the righteous will observe the wicked in the "Lake Of Fire" the final judgement has passed, the eternal state is seen, it's that simple

Isaiah 66:24KJV
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

The Wicked Will Be Burning Outside The Gates Of New Jerusalem

Revelation 22:14-15KJV
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 14:9-11KJV
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problem is, you believe and teach 2 Peter 3:10-13 is just destroying man's works, when scripture clearly teaches the heavens and earth will be dissolved by fire to their very elements

Davy wants to see a magical 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, where the wizard of OZ stands behind a curtain ruling the world?

A man made fairy tale not found in scripture!

I'm staying with God's written Word about it, you are leaving out the 'rest' of God's Word with your interpretation of that day of destruction, even what Paul showed in the Hebrews 12 Scripture...

Heb 12:25-29
25 See that ye refuse not Him That speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused Him That spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from Him That speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now He hath promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven."

27 And this word, "Yet once more", signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.
KJV

So the question then, is there any Scripture evidence for the earth STILL EXISTING on that "day of the Lord" when Jesus returns? Yep! Sure is! And I have already shown you more than once that very Zechariah 14 Scripture where Jesus returns to the Mount of Olives where He ascended from, and when His feet touch down upon the earth there, it says a very great valley will be formed there, NOT A TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE EARTH.

If you want to reject that Zechariah 14 Scripture as written, that is your problem because of you're wanting to heed men's doctrines instead of God's Word there.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm staying with God's written Word about it, you are leaving out the 'rest' of God's Word with your interpretation of that day of destruction, even what Paul showed in the Hebrews 12 Scripture...

Heb 12:25-29
25 See that ye refuse not Him That speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused Him That spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from Him That speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now He hath promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven."

27 And this word, "Yet once more", signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.
KJV

So the question then, is there any Scripture evidence for the earth STILL EXISTING on that "day of the Lord" when Jesus returns? Yep! Sure is! And I have already shown you more than once that very Zechariah 14 Scripture where Jesus returns to the Mount of Olives where He ascended from, and when His feet touch down upon the earth there, it says a very great valley will be formed there, NOT A TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE EARTH.

If you want to reject that Zechariah 14 Scripture as written, that is your problem because of you're wanting to heed men's doctrines instead of God's Word there.
We Disagree, you remove the literal destruction of the earth being "Dissolved" in a pre-determined bias for your belief and teaching of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth at the return of Jesus, it's that simple.

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved
, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1KJV
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Nahum 1:5KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 19:17-19 is a prophecy of the battle of Armageddon. The venue is the Valley of Meggdio. Revelation 16:16
The huge army assembled there; comprised of Generals to latrine diggers, will be wiped out by Jesus. Revelation 19:21 The rest of the world's people will not be affected and as we see in Matthew 25:31-33, Jesus then gathers the surviving nations before Him. Only the righteous peoples will go with Him into the Millennium.
The idea of a total wipe out at the Return, is wrong and does not happen.

Ah keraz, as usual you have your timeline all wrong. Rev 19:17-21 is speaking of the Armies of Gog and Magog that occurs at the end of the seventh Age, a little over 1,000 years after the judgement of the Kings of the Earth gathered at Armageddon that occurs at or around the time of the beginning of the Seventh Age.

You are someone who could be considered to be a tranducer. A miss leader of God's truth plainly written.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah keraz, as usual you have your timeline all wrong. Rev 19:17-21 is speaking of the Armies of Gog and Magog that occurs at then end of the seventh Age, a little over 1,000 years after the judgement of the Kings of the Earth gathered at Armageddon that occurs at or around the time of the beginning of the Seventh Age.

You are someone who could be considered to be a tranducer. A miss leader of God's truth plainly written.
Transducer?

No 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom will Exist on this mortal earth as you proclaim, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man

Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Transducer?

No 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom will Exist on this mortal earth as you proclaim, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man

Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

Ah! Truth7t7, I made no reference to a 1,000 year Millennium kingdom in my post, so your "rebuttal" is off target if you believe that I did make a reference to that. What I did state in my post is that Keraz's understanding of when the Armageddon Judgement and the Gog Magog army occurs was not in line with what the scriptures tell us and that these two events will be separated by around 1,000 + years.

Now, if you cannot read and understand what I wrote in my post, then please do not confirm your inability to read and understand what others actually post.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah! Truth7t7, I made no reference to a 1,000 year Millennium kingdom in my post, so your "rebuttal" is off target if you believe that I did make a reference to that. What I did state in my post is that Keraz's understanding of when the Armageddon Judgement and the Gog Magog army occurs was not in line with what the scriptures tell us and that these two events will be separated by around 1,000 + years.

Now, if you cannot read and understand what I wrote in my post, then please do not confirm your inability to read and understand what others actually post.
By all means, "Where" biblically do you reference this "Literal" earthly 1,000 year time line, Waiting?

Quote Jay Ross:

Ah keraz, as usual you have your timeline all wrong. Rev 19:17-21 is speaking of the Armies of Gog and Magog that occurs at then end of the seventh Age, a little over 1,000 years after the judgement of the Kings of the Earth gathered at Armageddon that occurs at or around the time of the beginning of the Seventh Age.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
By all means, "Where" biblically do you reference this "Literal" earthly 1,000 year time line, Waiting?

In Rev 20:1-3 we find that, as soon as Satan is kicked out of heaven at the time that He is judged in heaven, which also occurs a the time that the kings of the earth are judged on the earth in our near future around the time that this present age ends, Satan, the other heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth are all gathered together and imprisoned for many days, i.e. 365,250 days (Isa 24:21-22) or 1,000 years in a Bottomless pit/cistern and then in Revelation 20:7-9 we are reliably informed that after this 1,000 year period, that the bottomless pit is then unlocked and that the Kings of the earth, the beast, the False Prophet and Satan all rise up out of the Bottomless Pit to do their worst until such time as they are captured and dispatched into the Bottomless Pit.

Now if you believe that this 1,000 year period found in Rev. 20 is fake and so consequently is not true, then your argument is with God and not me.

Please address your concerns that there is an error in Rev. 20, where it talks about a 1,000 year period when Satan, the Beast, the false Prophet and the kings of the earth are lock up in the Bottomless Pit, to God and argue it out with Him that His Scriptures has this error in it in Rev. 20. Good luck with that discussion with God.

Good Bye for now.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now if you believe that this 1,000 year period found in Rev. 20 is fake and so consequently is not true, then your argument is with God and not me.

Please address your concerns that there is an error in Rev. 20, where it talks about a 1,000 year period when Satan, the Beast, the false Prophet and the kings of the earth are lock up in the Bottomless Pit, to God and argue it out with Him that His Scriptures has this error in it in Rev. 20. Good luck with that discussion with God.

Good Bye for now.
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Its not a fake, its a man made fairy tale!

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Please take your argument up with God since you do not seem to understand what I have written. Please note that I have not made any reference in my couple of posts above to a Millennium Kingdom in any way, shape or form.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please take your argument up with God since you do not seem to understand what I have written. Please note that I have not made any reference in my couple of posts above to a Millennium Kingdom in any way, shape or form.
You referenced Revelation 20 and a literal 1,000 years, read it again, correct me if I'm wrong please

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You referenced Revelation 20 and a literal 1,000 years, read it again, correct me if I'm wrong please

Yes I referenced only the first three verses of the 20 chapter of the Book of Revelation. You are wrongly claiming that I also referenced verse 4 and 6 of that chapter which speaks of the priests who will join Christ during this 1,000 year period and reign with Christ as heavenly Priests.

Now, you are presenting the false argument that I have posted something that I did not post. If you continue to misrepresent what I have posted I will report you to the Moderators so that they can deal with your bad behaviour towards me and i will ask that the offending posts of your be removed.

Goodbye for now..

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You didn't include verse 24 seen below, the righteous will observe the wicked in the "Lake Of Fire" the final judgement has passed, the eternal state is seen, it's that simple
That is because Isaiah 66:15-24 is a sequence of events.
You make the error of conflating all of them.
Ah keraz, as usual you have your timeline all wrong. Rev 19:17-21 is speaking of the Armies of Gog and Magog that occurs at the end of the seventh Age, a little over 1,000 years after the judgement of the Kings of the Earth gathered at Armageddon that occurs at or around the time of the beginning of the Seventh Age.

As usual other peoples beliefs diverge from what I point out the Bible Prophets actually say.
There is only one Gog from Magog battle, it happens before Jesus Returns as can easily be ascertained form the Prophecies of Ezekiel 38 t0 39.
The other mention of Gog and Magog, merely refer to the vast army; metaphorically like the G/M one.

'tranducer ? There is no such word. But transducer; means something that converts one form of energy into another.
Maybe I should think of that as a compliment?

You are reporting T7T for bad behaviour. Calling me a mis leader without any proofs is a worse violation of forum rules.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I referenced only the first three verses of the 20 chapter of the Book of Revelation. You are wrongly claiming that I also referenced verse 4 and 6 of that chapter which speaks of the priests who will join Christ during this 1,000 year period and reign with Christ as heavenly Priests.

Now, you are presenting the false argument that I have posted something that I did not post. If you continue to misrepresent what I have posted I will report you to the Moderators so that they can deal with your bad behaviour towards me and i will ask that the offending posts of your be removed.

Goodbye for now..
Jay I apologize for my oversight, at no time was it my intent to misrepresent you as you claim

Jesus Is The Lord

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay I apologize for my oversight, at no time was it my intent to misrepresent you as you claim

Jesus Is The Lord

But sadly, you continued to do so many times even after pointing out your error. You did not stop until I spoke strongly to you.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Disagree, you remove the literal destruction of the earth being "Dissolved" in a pre-determined bias for your belief and teaching of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth at the return of Jesus, it's that simple

You are disagreeing WITH SCRIPTURE, not me!

If the earth is to be turned into an asteroid belt like what you say, then there would BE NO MOUNT OF OLIVES FOR JESUS' FEET TO TOUCH DOWN UPON AT HIS FUTURE RETURN! You are just not thinking for yourself.

Zech 14:4-5
4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
KJV

And I REPORTED YOU for lying against me, saying I do not believe the 2 Peter 3:10 Scripture of God's destruction upon this earth on the "day of the Lord".

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But sadly, you continued to do so many times even after pointing out your error. You did not stop until I spoke strongly to you.
I have apologized and you continue "Why"

Jesus Is The Lord

Matthew 18:21-22KJV
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.