The death penalty...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The “death penalty” at the Federal Level, pertains to the Military and Federal Govt Servants.
(Not sure they may have death penalty for Treason.)

The “death penalty” pertaining to the Several Sovereign States, is per the People of the Several States.

Approx 25 States have the death penalty. And the States Laws determine what crimes, the severity of the crimes, how long before the execution shall take place, where it shall take place, etc.

It’s sort of an odd thing, in court cases, that the accused’s “past” crimes, (and some with very lengthy “rap” sheets), are not considered for arguing the case or punishment.

Yet, in Scripture, three different scenario’s play out.
1) Israel directed to enter on the Offense and take over, kill everything.
2) Israel leaving a place, being repeatedly attacked from the rear, to turn about and Defend, kill.
3) Foreigners entering Israel Occupied Land, and such Foreigners instigating a change in Ways and Laws: warn, oust, kill if they refuse, return, continue.

Those sitting with high authority, pushing agendas in direct contrast to the Constitution that they have sworn an oath to uphold, ARE the Wicked and Evil. And the People who repeatedly continue to seat such persons in a high authority position become part of the problem...to which...

Rom 1:
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And THAT ^^, is the Division of the US now.
A Political and Religious DIVIDE.
People without a clue, People Not Vested, repeatedly seating in authority positions, people who are Wicked, are Evil, are Malicious, yet seated: SOLELY BECAUSE they are emblazoned with:
A BIG “C”...Christian
A BIG “R”...Republican
A BIG “D”...Democrat

CLUE:
Christian does not mean upstanding.
Republican does not mean upstanding.
Democrat does not mean upstanding.

POINT:
Evil and Wickedness and Maliciousness is Advocated, Promoted and Being Openly Acceptable World Wide. World Wide snow ball effect.

God is Watching. Gods Anger is kindling. When Gods Anger becomes HOT. Wrath shall Reign down from Heaven upon the whole world.
It’s not about, Christian, Republican, Democrats.
It IS solely about, the Converted being except from Wrath, and those on earth being subject to Wrath from Heaven until they Accept or Reject the Lord God, before they shall be killed.

The LAST TRAIN to Righteousness IS boarding NOW.
It’s called Conversion, (according to Gods Order and Way)...
Not mans!

Glory to God,
Taken

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so how do you get to the point from where the future of Europe was discussed between the allies, that all three leaders were a) freemasons and/or b) communists?

Best wishes, 2RM.

history a third of the world became communist

hitler was not all bad!
He was no saint of course!

but there is more disinformation about Germany than anything

for example hitler let the Jews who wanted to leave and take their wealth with them for two years before the war
Hitler never desired world conquest or war only to re-establish Germany
He continually sued for peace but the leaders of the free world especially ole whiny refused Churchill was the real war monger!

he helped Spain against the communists and set up a free state in Croatia

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
history a third of the world became communist

hitler was not all bad!
He was no saint of course!

but there is more disinformation about Germany than anything

for example hitler let the Jews who wanted to leave and take their wealth with them for two years before the war
Hitler never desired world conquest or war only to re-establish Germany
He continually sued for peace but the leaders of the free world especially ole whiny refused Churchill was the real war monger!

he helped Spain against the communists and set up a free state in Croatia
I like your post theefaith, and agree with you.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people don’t approve of the death penalty cos of the justice system not the death penalty especially the out of control district attorneys who must have a high conviction rate to be re-elected and the unjust plea bargain confessing to a crime you never committed just to get a conviction

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
hitler was not all bad!...
...He continually sued for peace but the leaders of the free world especially ole whiny refused Churchill was the real war monger!...

So, the then British Prime Minister Joseph Chamberlain went to meet Hitler, and returned with a signed document. As Chamberlain put it: 'peace in our time'. Shortly thereafter Hitler invaded Poland, with whom we (the UK) had an alliance. Churchill replaced Chamberlain. What was he supposed to do? Stand by our treaty with Poland, or stand by and watch the genocidal maniac ravage Europe?

Best wishes, 2RM.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people don’t approve of the death penalty cos of the justice system not the death penalty especially the out of control district attorneys who must have a high conviction rate to be re-elected and the unjust plea bargain confessing to a crime you never committed just to get a conviction
Most people also believe the mainstream media, it’s why you have so many people falling for all this acceptance garbage.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, the then British Prime Minister Joseph Chamberlain went to meet Hitler, and returned with a signed document. As Chamberlain put it: 'peace in our time'. Shortly thereafter Hitler invaded Poland, with whom we (the UK) had an alliance. Churchill replaced Chamberlain. What was he supposed to do? Stand by our treaty with Poland, or stand by and watch the genocidal maniac ravage Europe?

Best wishes, 2RM.

see the disinformation

hitler did not invade England

hitler did not invade Poland he took back territory that belonged to Germany

and again churchhill lied at least twice when he said England would defend Poland!

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I'll be flamed for this comment, but to me Hitler was the lesser evil of the two, Stalin for some reason never has his crimes mentioned which supersedes Hitler's, way over the 6 million mark.

And I'll keep saying it, the Death Penalty is a necessary means of justice.

Reactions: theefaith

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
...Hitler did not invade England...

He would have done, and the plans to do so were in place, and the troops stationed in northern France. Check out Operation Seelowe (sea lion) if you doubt this. However, he needed air superiority to make the channel crossing without taking too many casualties. And that is what the aerial 'Battle of Britain' was all about. Which we won, despite being hopelessly outnumbered. As Churchill put it: 'Never, in the field of human conflict, was so much owed by so many to so few'.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
...Hitler did not invade Poland he took back territory that belonged to Germany...

Such as the entire nation? This reminds me of Putin's so called rationale for invading Ukraine.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I... to me Hitler was the lesser evil of the two, Stalin for some reason never has his crimes mentioned which supersedes Hitler's, way over the 6 million mark...

I'm not at all sure that you can measure the degree of evil by the resulting body count, but I certainly agree Stalin was no saint. However, as someone once said: 'I know he's a bastard, but he's our bastard.'

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not at all sure that you can measure the degree of evil by the resulting body count, but I certainly agree Stalin was no saint. However, as someone once said: 'I know he's a bastard, but he's our bastard.'

Best wishes, 2RM.
Stalin killed 20 million White Christians of his own people and lots Morte starved to Death, and yet that is never mentioned, only the 6 million Jews get a mention. And Communism was way more of a threat that lasts to this day.

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Stalin killed 20 million White Christians of his own people and lots Morte starved to Death, and yet that is never mentioned, only the 6 million Jews get a mention. And Communism was way more of a threat that lasts to this day.

I don't dispute any of that. I would merely suggest that without the Eastern front absorbing much of the Nazi military efforts and assets, it is quite likely that D-Day would not have happened, or the venture failed, and Europe would still be under either a Fascist or Communist yoke, depending on the outcome of the hostilities.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I'll be flamed for this comment, but to me Hitler was the lesser evil of the two, Stalin for some reason never has his crimes mentioned which supersedes Hitler's, way over the 6 million mark.

And I'll keep saying it, the Death Penalty is a necessary means of justice.

Disinformation is rampant

yes communists killed over a hundred million

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your source for this assertion would be..? Or is this just more disinformation?

Best wishes, 2RM.

5 million starved Catholics in the Ukraine by lenin

millions behind the iron curtain and millions more behind the bamboo curtain

there is no way to know accurate numbers but most are Christian martyrs

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

5 million starved Catholics in the Ukraine by lenin

millions behind the iron curtain and millions more behind the bamboo curtain

there is no way to know accurate numbers but most are Christian martyrs

I have read that the death toll for the Soviet Union during WW2 was around the twenty million mark. That is a big number, I agree, possibly enough to condemn the perpetrators in God's eyes to a considerable degree of suffering in the hell of their own making. But it is not over a hundred million, and I think we need to be as accurate and precise as we can be about those dark days.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited: