The Deception of the Teaching of the Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@bbyrd009, also, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last".
do you really understand what Isaiah 41:4, 44:6, and 48:12 is saying?. do you even know who the redeemer, the LORD of hosts is? see Isaiah 1:6, and then read John 12:41. but start at John 12:37 to get the context and the meat.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
@bbyrd009, also Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".
now bbyrd009, is this two person, or one?....... (smile).

the Lord does not need or have a redeemer - so there are two persons, actually three but all equally God same as with three humans are three persons but all equally human - twinc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Lord does not need or have a redeemer - so there are two persons, actually three but all equally God same as with three humans are three persons but all equally human - twinc
Read the context, it's Jacob who he is speaking of that need a redeemer. my God, my God. context, context, context.

now to twinc, do you see the difference in Isaiah 41:4, 44:6, and 48:12, please point it out.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@twinc, no need to point anything out, not here to test your knowledge. but here to get understanding. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”. I and he are single designations. So “I” the First is “WITH” the Last, now, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God”. here the LORD, (all cap) is the First “AND” the Last, again “I” a single designation is “HE” a single designation. Now if that didn’t get your attention, listen, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last”. the SAME “I” the first, a single designation is “ALSO” I the Last.

Did anyone get the revelation? The First and the Last is a numerical difference of the same person, or self. not two person, and surely not three person. the Greek word for this numerical difference of the same person is G243 Allos, which means the expression of a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. "ANOTHER"...................... of the same Sort? sort here means in the same category, same class, same group, with the SAME NATURE. other words in Isaiah the I's First and Last are in the God class, or God Group, or God category, which there is only one. and the numerical difference is a "Diversity" or "Offspring" of oneself, supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star". and the Greek word for "OFFSPRING" is
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock.
the KINSMAN REDEEMER of Jacob, who is ISRAEL...... us, spiritually speaking.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all of this stems from Genesis 1:1. the "Aleph" and the "Tav". yes, it is the Lord Jesus, and only the Lord Jesus who created, and made everything. supportive scripture, Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him”. but many may say, "for by him" was everything created. God used the Son to create everything. well no, because Isaiah 44:24 puts an end to that nonsense. listen, "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself”. ALONE, and BY MYSELF puts an end to this notion that the Son was used. NO, and again NO. the scriptures are clear. for the Lord Jesus/Yeshua is the Spirit, before he put on flesh and bone. supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 & 11 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow". the Spirit of Christ, (notice the cap "S" in Spirit). the Spirit of Christ was in the OT prophets telling what is come concering him. listen, Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God". yes the same Spirit that created everything in Genesis 1:1 is the same Spirit that is manifested in flesh.

so it is the Spirit, who we call God, (for God is a Spirit), is the ONLY TRUE GOD, whom many make their last person of their Godhead.

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, this is kind of clear, but could you give us an example of a corrected text? ty

Go to my #192 reply and click on the very last line. This will take you to the Hebrew of Isaiah 2:1 (the first in my list of examples) and its English translation. Hebrew reads from right to left, so you will see there that "a man ... took a daughter." In Hebrew it could read, in spite of word order, that the daughter took a man. But to make it clear, the writer has inserted the Aleph Tau (the direct object indicator - or accusative indicator) before 'daughter' to indicate that she was the one taken by the man.

If you then click on the right-hand arrow beside the title (Exodus 2:1) until you reach Exodus 2:5 you will find ".... when she saw ... basket". the Aleph tau (labelled acc. for accusative marker) is placed before "basket" to show that it is the direct object or accusative.

There is one more Aleph Tau in this verse and at least one more in each of the other examples I have listed in Exodus.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Go to my #192 reply and click on the very last line. This will take you to the Hebrew of Isaiah 2:1 (the first in my list of examples) and its English translation. Hebrew reads from right to left, so you will see there that "a man ... took a daughter." In Hebrew it could read, in spite of word order, that the daughter took a man. But to make it clear, the writer has inserted the Aleph Tau (the direct object indicator - or accusative indicator) before 'daughter' to indicate that she was the one taken by the man.

If you then click on the right-hand arrow beside the title (Exodus 2:1) until you reach Exodus 2:5 you will find ".... when she saw ... basket". the Aleph tau (labelled acc. for accusative marker) is placed before "basket" to show that it is the direct object or accusative.

There is one more Aleph Tau in this verse and at least one more in each of the other examples I have listed in Exodus.
and so what bearing do you think this has on vv like Revelation 1:8 or Revelation 22:13, if any?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The acc. marker found in Hebrew has absolutely nothing to do with Rev. 1:8 or Rev. 22:13.
Well Revelation 1:1 do, for God/'elohiym Genesis 1:1 gave a revelation to the Lord Jesus. and I been asking this question and no one can answer it. but the answer is in the Revelation itself. and this answer, once and for all, answers the Aleph and the Tav question. once more tigger 2, God here in Revelation 1:1/Genesis 1:1 is this the one whom you calls father, yes or no. if yes, then the angel in Revelation 22:6 said, "the Lord God of the Holy Prophets sent him". now, how clear can one be. because there are Holy Prophets in the OT as well as in the NT. now if it was him who sent his angel, would that not clearly be know? is not God is the God of the OT as well as the NT? I say yes. now the first thing if I was you is to see if the Lord God is the God of the OT, let's see, Exodus 34:23 "Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel". now, that clear. so tigger 2 is the Lord God the Father, or the Son who sent his angel to John. I'll be waiting for that answer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As with others, not here to exploit your knowledge or lack of it in the word of God, but for edification. in the name of the Lord Jesus we’ll answer the question. Revelation 22:16, read the answer.

now, knowing that, let's understand the answer. Yes, it is the Lord Jesus who is God in the OT as well as the NT. He “diversified" himself in flesh to redeem man. But before he took on flesh, or as Phil 2:6 states SHARED himself in it. He is the Aleph and the Tav of Genesis 1:1, GOD, without flesh and without bone, and without blood. For he as an offspring to come is Spirit, and God is a Spirit (John 4:24a). the scriptures are clear that when he came, he came in his own image, supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come”. so before he came, or shared himself in flesh, he is Spirit/God Genesis 1:1 ONE. Hence the language let “us” make man in “our” image. Which is “ANOTHER” the TAV or the last. Meaning the Last Image, or the last Adam. So throughout the OT he is the Aleph and, with, also the Tav to come. better know as the I AM THAT I AM, this is revealed in Revelation 1:4. I AM: Revelation 1:4 says “which is” . then diversified in the NT with flesh, THAT: Revelation 1:4 “which was”. died and resurrected Spirit, I AM: Revelation 1:4 “which is to come”. hence “I AM THAT I AM”, or “which is, and which was, and which is to come”. the First and the Last, or the Alpha and the Omega, or Genesis 1:1 the Aleph and the Tav.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
if it was such a mystery why they did't translate it in Genesis 1:1?.

Tigger stated it was no mystery. Check your comprehension.

Since you ask, why didn't they translate the sixth word then? This is not the first time I have inquired of you regarding the sixth word.

Reactions: KBCid

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Well maybe they didn't see what it meant then as a direct object marker. because if they did, it would read like this. "In the beginning God (the A and Z, the beginning and the end) created the heavens and the earth." and that would have thrown everyone's theology in the sea. because the ONE who is the beginning and the end is the LORD JESUS/YESHUA GOD. Yes, JESUS is the First, and the Last, the alpha and the omega.

Pure ignorance. The sixth word is also 'et.

Reactions: KBCid and tigger 2

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
@tigger 2, Understand, Genesis 1:1 is a straightforward grammatical expression. it is used to relate the subject of a sentence to its direct object. So in Genesis 1 verse 1, God is the subject of the sentence, He is doing the creating. The object of His creating is the Heavens an the earth. And the grammatical technique for joining the two in Hebrew is to use the "direct object marker".

Except, that 'et occurs twice in Bere'shit 1:1.

with this being know, hence the elimination of any second or third person in any Godhead. for it was the Lord Jesus who created and made everything. and scripture support this.

The "Godhead" has always been one.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I suggest you read the original pictograph

I am familiar with Paleo Hebrew.

but to help you out, here is a simple straight forward not complicate link to help you, I have many more, but this one makes it very simple. "The Hidden Word in Genesis", The Hidden Word in Genesis

and this one just for starters.

"The silent and hidden “Aleph and Tav”" The silent and hidden “Aleph and Tav”…

et, you need to know, it is a direct object maker.

What is the sixth word in Bere'shit 1:1?

I gave both of the links you supplied a cursory perusal. They both make the same error. I have asked two questions of you twice now, I also asked you regarding the sixth word in my previous round of replies. You only seem interested in putting forth your agenda, not in any genuine discussion.

Given that, unless you decide to enter into gave and take discussion, I see no reason to continue to play your game(s).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tigger stated it was no mystery. Check your comprehension.

Since you ask, why didn't they translate the sixth word then? This is not the first time I have inquired of you regarding the sixth word.
Pure ignorance. The sixth word is also 'et.
Except, that 'et occurs twice in Bere'shit 1:1.
The "Godhead" has always been one.
tigger 2 likes this

GINOLJC, to all. 1 Timothy 1:18-20 "This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme".

so, Hymenaeus and Alexander, I deliver you unto Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme....... (smile).

Good day to U.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
i wonder if you or @tigger 2 could clarify what i should take from this, now that 101G has eliminated himself? ty

That there is nothing mystical about 'et. That such also occurs in several cognate languages.

Such as:

Moabite
Phoenician
Syriac
Aramaic
Arabic

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, Hymenaeus and Alexander, I deliver you unto Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme....... (smile). Good day to U.

It sounds to me like the snake got stepped on while trying to bite a heel..... and is now slithering away hissing all the while....
(Bigger SMILE)

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am familiar with Paleo Hebrew. What is the sixth word in Bere'shit 1:1?
I gave both of the links you supplied a cursory perusal. They both make the same error. I have asked two questions of you twice now, I also asked you regarding the sixth word in my previous round of replies. You only seem interested in putting forth your agenda, not in any genuine discussion. Given that, unless you decide to enter into gave and take discussion, I see no reason to continue to play your game(s).

I have studied ancient Hebrew for quite awhile now and it is with ALL DUE RESPECT that I bow to your understanding and insight. I must also say trigger has his hands quite filthy with ancient understandings too ;)
Sorry I was out for a few days and missed the fun.... but God's machinery was finding the right combination to kill the flu ;)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds to me like the snake got stepped on while trying to bite a heel..... and is now slithering away hissing all the while....
(Bigger SMILE)
oih, by the way, my heel is fine..... :D