The Deception of the Teaching of the Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Lord grants a person the ability to feel his spirits presence for a time as they are learning any of the pearls he wishes to bestow there is left behind a continuing benefit from that presence having been there.... your mind gains a new sense of what purity really is and when you hear or read truth there is a resonance and when you are accosted by error that resonance changes perceptibly.
On this site I have found the resonance swing goes from one extreme to the other in nearly equal intensity and I am now beginning grasp the meaning of the last part of this verse;
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The "high places" I had always taken to mean something along the lines of the OT high places but it is becoming clear that the high places spoken of are the spirits operating in the top of the living temples who are diligently seeking who they can devour.

Reactions: Truth and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The "high places" I had always taken to mean something along the lines of the OT high places but it is becoming clear that the high places spoken of are the spirits operating in the top of the living temples who are diligently seeking who they can devour.
nice, i got that, too.

where else could the holy of holies be but in a temple?

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nice, i got that, too.
where else could the holy of holies be but in a temple?

It sure reads that way;
1 Cor 6:19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

and we can't forget that in the end when all is said and done that all who are Christ's and also Christ himself will be subject to the Father and then God will be all IN all. Every temple will be pure open places for the Father inhabit at will.

Reactions: Helen

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I have studied ancient Hebrew for quite awhile now and it is with ALL DUE RESPECT that I bow to your understanding and insight. I must also say trigger has his hands quite filthy with ancient understandings too ;)
Sorry I was out for a few days and missed the fun.... but God's machinery was finding the right combination to kill the flu ;)

Whatever I have, was given. It is to Him that honor belongs.

Glad to see you back and feeling better. Your absence, as well as the absence of @"ByGrace" was noticed. I do hope ByGrace shall be feeling better soon as well.

Reactions: KBCid and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do hope ByGrace shall be feeling better soon as well.

Thank you.
I too had a horrid few days....but the good news was,all the tests showed that it was not heart this time...or the suspected stroke....so I am very thankful indeed.
Slowly getting my strength back now...having this site to occupy and distract me (from my body) today , has been such a blessing too.
As are each one of you. :)

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Thank you.
I too had a horrid few days....but the good news was,all the tests showed that it was not heart this time...or the suspected stroke....so I am very thankful indeed.
Slowly getting my strength back now...having this site to occupy and distract me (from my body) today , has been such a blessing too.
As are each one of you. :)

Glad it wasn't your heart or the suspected stroke. I actually can't imagine this place without your presence.

B

Butterfly

I was pleased to hear the update Bygrace - it's unusual for us to be posting together - so I figure you will be heading to bed soon xxxxx
( maybe quite a large amount of people here will be - the joys of the time differences X )
KBCid, pleased you are feeling better than you were, don't you just love this time of year- colds, flu and sickness bugs !
Butterfly

Reactions: KBCid and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Glad it wasn't your heart or the suspected stroke. I actually can't imagine this place without your presence.

I don’t add much of any real depth....and some of the iterlectual threads go right over my head. :D
But, on the level that I do function at , I have been blessed and have learned some things. There are so many cross sections here amongst us...it makes it fun and uplifting...and in my ‘better moments’ I can feel sorry for the few who just can’t seem to be able to post without deriding others when they don’t agree with them, and love showing just how clever and smart they are. They are their own worst enemy.
When I come on Site I find myself looking for those I respect and enjoy reading.
Today has been a good day for ‘meaty content’ ....blessed indeed! :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was pleased to hear the update Bygrace - it's unusual for us to be posting together - so I figure you will be heading to bed soon xxxxx
( maybe quite a large amount of people here will be - the joys of the time differences X )
KBCid, pleased you are feeling better than you were, don't you just love this time of year- colds, flu and sickness bugs !
Butterfly

Hi Rita.....yes, I am in bed...I think I slept for all of ten mins!!
Now here I lay wide awake again. :oops:
I am guessing you are headed off to work now?
Have a good one x

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I don’t add much of any real depth....and some of the iterlectual threads go right over my head. :D
But, on the level that I do function at , I have been blessed and have learned some things. There are so many cross sections here amongst us...it makes it fun and uplifting...and in my ‘better moments’ I can feel sorry for the few who just can’t seem to be able to post without deriding others when they don’t agree with them, and love showing just how clever and smart they are. They are their own worst enemy.
When I come on Site I find myself looking for those I respect and enjoy reading.
Today has been a good day for ‘meaty content’ ....blessed indeed! :)

You add more than you realize ... You have served to remind me of things, and to check myself.

B

Butterfly

Hi Rita.....yes, I am in bed...I think I slept for all of ten mins!!
Now here I lay wide awake again. :oops:
I am guessing you are headed off to work now?
Have a good one x
No, it's my day off - but Gizmo ( cat ) chewed through my iPad charger yesterday, so nearly no more power until a new charger turns up today !! Lol
I am in bed too, but really should get up as its 8:30 and I need another cuppa xxxxxx
Much love to you xxxxxxx
Rita

Reactions: amadeus

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
First off, you are obviously using a source from the web. May I inquire as to which just for the sake of curiosity. It is reminiscent of the Strongest Strongs that I have seen used. I haven't used a Strong's in well over 20 years. For myself, I still to this day use hard copies, and Strong's isn't amoung them.
Thanks for all the wisdom you bring to the discussion of this issue. May I ask what your primary Hebrew and Greek sources you use (online and hard copy) are?

Shalom,
gp

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Tertullian's teachings!!

Trinity!! In his treatise against Praxeas, who taught patripassianism in Rome, he used the words
"trinity", "economy" (used in reference to the three persons), "persons", and "substance,"
maintaining the distinction of the Son from the Father as the unoriginate God, and the Spirit

from both the Father and the Son "These three are one substance, not one person;
and it is said, 'I and my Father are one' in respect not of the singularity of number
but the unity of the substance." The very names "Father" and "Son" indicate the
distinction of personality.

The Father is one, the Son is another, and the Spirit is
another and yet in defending the unity of God, he says the Son is not other as a
result of receiving a portion of the Father's substance.

[13] At times, speaking of the Father and the Son, Tertullian refers to
"two gods".[13][d] He says that all things of the Father belong also to the Son,
including his names, such as Almighty God, Most High, Lord of Hosts, or King of
Israel.