The Departing Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am working on a video called E=mc2... A creationist perspective... In which E/c2 represents... Mainly Faith, Hope, and Charity... And the z/d represents mainly the opposites... Fear, depression, and hate.

During William and Kate's wedding the Rev Richard Chartres quoted Chaucer as saying “when mastery cometh, the God of love anon beateth his wings and farewell he is gone.”

Not only when the mastery comes, but the darkness also. And not only the God, but the servants, friends, humanity, devils, along with the rest of the creation. All will eventually flee the spiritual darkness. So the author wishes those who read this discourse… To cleave to E/c2… And to flee the z/d!

In which I have noticed that when Christian people go the wrong direction in life the first one to leave the scene is the sweet Spirit of God. And as the church is slipping into spiritual darkness then the people flee the scene. And eventually the church closes all together. When on a motorcycle ride I noticed that someone had turned the church into a craft store. In which there were many cars! As the place looked enticing I almost stopped!

Referencing Plato's Republic there are three children of the good...

1. Matter - The result of cooled E/c2 (plasma)
2. Spirituality - The spiritual E/c2
3. Intelligence - The mental E/c2.

There are many people in this world who feel that they are right... But they have no spiritual E/c2... And people are repulsed by their mental E/c2 because it is not accompanied with the spiritual E/c2. In which because it is outside of their mentality they will sadly never attain.