The Desecration of the Second Temple.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
1. Redemption of ALL the Saints = no more death.
I proved that Death is not finally done away with until after the Millennium. Revelation 21:4
And the point of it all, from your perspective is, another thousand years of human suffering and anguish, under a visible, dictatorial kingdom of God, on a refurbished/remodeled earth, with another Jewish temple building to boot.
Your understanding of the Prophetic Word, is sadly lacking. The Millennium will be a glorious time. Isaiah 2:2-3, Isaiah 65:18-22
A new Temple is clearly prophesied. Why doesn't that suit you?
And so shall we be changed also into His likeness, "in that day".
Before any kind of Judgment?
Nowhere does the Bible say humans become immortal until the GWT, after the Millennium. THAT time is: in that day.
The next event on God's Calendar (not satan's or man's) is Jesus' sudden and Glorious return in flaming fire. So then, who is "ready" and who is not?
Wow, you just binned the entire prophecies from Revelation 6:12 to 19:10. Happy with that?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your understanding of the Prophetic Word, is sadly lacking. The Millennium will be a glorious time. Isaiah 2:2-3, Isaiah 65:18-22
Let me ask you this, before a period of a thousand years, according to your understanding, what will be the sign or demarcation to clearly show that it will have begun?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I proved that Death is not finally done away with until after the Millennium. Revelation 21:4

Nowhere does the Bible say humans become immortal until the GWT, after the Millennium. THAT time is: in that day.

Wow, you just binned the entire prophecies from Revelation 6:12 to 19:10. Happy with that?
Isaiah 65 & Revelation 21 are exactly the same place in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation (Behold, I Make All Things New)

Same New Earth, Jerusalem, Same Eternal City Where There Is No More Weeping or Crying

Scripture interprets itself, as you clearly see below, both are parallel descriptions of the exact same place, in the Eternal New Heavens, Earth, Jerusalem

Jesus Is The Lord

Isaiah 65:17-20KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you understood Isaiah 55:8-9?
In this world, we are mortal beings, having a beginning and an end.
Therefore, between those two points, our fleshly minds can only think and speak, by "linear thinking", being that of the past, and the present.
God, in His Eternity, having NO beginning or end, thinks and speaks in the past, the present and the future, all at the same time.
The thoughts and words of Revelation are from Eternity.
What then should be your approach for understanding it's meanings?
Clue:
KJV 1Cor. 2[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are ONLY two judgments for man by God the Father, of which He has delivered BOTH into the world.
1. Eternal Death through Adam.
2. Eternal Life through Jesus.
Both of His judgments are clearly seen in KJV John 3:18.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Let me ask you this, before a period of a thousand years, according to your understanding, what will be the sign or demarcation to clearly show that it will have begun?
The Glorious Return of Jesus, as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Revelation 19:11-16

What is sure: we are not in the Millennium now.
Your other 2 posts are irrelevant. As is T7t' s rantings.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Glorious Return of Jesus, as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Revelation 19:11-16
So then, when Jesus returns from Heaven in all His Glory, do you believe that we shall then be changed into the LIKENESS of His immortality?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So then, when Jesus returns from Heaven in all His Glory, do you believe that we shall then be changed into the LIKENESS of His immortality?
No.
The change cannot be to our bodies, we shall be like Him.....does not mention bodily change.
It will be a change in our Spirits, to make us fit to be His people in the sinless Millennium.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
The change cannot be to our bodies, we shall be like Him.....does not mention bodily change.
It will be a change in our Spirits, to make us fit to be His people in the sinless Millennium.
If death shall be no more, that is saying that flesh and blood people will never die. Isn't that saying we shall have immortality?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If death shall be no more, that is saying that flesh and blood people will never die. Isn't that saying we shall have immortality?
Death shall be no more, will come to pass AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 21:4
What I believe will happen to those faithful people who go with Jesus into the Millennium, is the final fulfillment of Joel 2:2-29

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that the cause of Jesus' mortal death on the cross, came about due to the fact that his heart gave out, because there wasn't enough blood supply left in His body? I believe It's called Ischemia.

After Jesus' resurrection into NEW immortal Life (not a resuscitation), do you recall how He described His visible body to the disciples in the upper room?
He specifically left out one necessary factor, that is a major requirement for someone to be alive again, after death.
Luke.24[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

What was it that Jesus purposely left out, in the description of his visible body of His New Life with immortality?
Ans. His blood.

Do you know why that is?
**1Cor.15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
However, "flesh and bones" can inherit the KoG.

**Note: You have not yet shown the "change", of how the Saints are made to have Eternal Life, without human blood within their bodies.
We both know that flesh and blood cannot inherit the KoG. Please explain your position in more detail, of how it is that flesh and blood shall be able/allowed to enter into the KoG as mortals, after your futuristic view of "a thousand years".

The destruction of the unsaved, as shown in
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 is Revelation 19:11-21.
The Redemption of the saved as shown in
2 Thessalonians 1:10 is Revelation 19:6-10.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We both know that flesh and blood cannot inherit the KoG. Please explain your position in more detail, of how it is that flesh and blood shall be able/allowed to enter into the KoG as mortals, after your futuristic view of "a thousand years".
Your mistake is in not seeing that the Millennium will be the Kingdom of Jesus, inhabited by mortals, Proved by Isaiah 65:20
After the thousand year reign of King Jesus, He hands the Kingdom back to the Father, 1 Cor 15:24
The Eternal Kingdom of God, will be as described in Revelation 21 to 22.
A Spiritual place, inhabited by spiritual beings.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your mistake is in not seeing that the Millennium will be the Kingdom of Jesus, inhabited by mortals, Proved by Isaiah 65:20
After the thousand year reign of King Jesus, He hands the Kingdom back to the Father, 1 Cor 15:24
The Eternal Kingdom of God, will be as described in Revelation 21 to 22.
A Spiritual place, inhabited by spiritual beings.
OK! So, during the thousand years, only Jesus will be immortal. Both Christians and the unsaved will see Jesus reigning on the earth over all.

Edit: am I correct, in how you understand your futuristic period of a thousand years?
Mortal Christians will be reigning on earth with Jesus, over mortal unsaved people, who STILL are at free will, to do as they please, but now they are under an Immortal Dictator, who shall force all to pay homage through another Temple building, expecting all to keep the Mosaic Law, or else suffer the consequences of a ruthless King.
Really?? Should Jesus come today, that is YOUR wonderful hope?

With no apologies, I don't want anything to with such a Jewish idea.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
OK! So, during the thousand years, only Jesus will be immortal.
Yes.
Both Christians and the unsaved will see Jesus reigning on the earth over all.
There will be no 'unsaved' in the Millennium. Not until after the thousand years, when Satan is released and will again deceive many. Rev 20:7-9
However: of the Christians who remain; there will be a separation; into 'sheep and goat' groups. Matthew 25:31-34
The 'goats' will have the opportunity to redeem themselves.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If Jesus was to return today, are you saying that everyone on the entire planet would be saved?
Everyone who remain, as Paul says in 1 Thess 4:17a.
The ungodly wicked peoples will all be killed, about 2 billion by the Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-19, Revelation 18:1-24; the rest by the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls, with the Seventh Bowl being Armageddon. Revelation 16:16-18
Only Christian Believers will go with Jesus into the Millennium. Micah 4:1-5

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

There will be no 'unsaved' in the Millennium. Not until after the thousand years, when Satan is released and will again deceive many. Rev 20:7-9
However: of the Christians who remain; there will be a separation; into 'sheep and goat' groups. Matthew 25:31-34
The 'goats' will have the opportunity to redeem themselves.
In Mat. 25:31-34, you seem to have neglected verse 41 of your reference.

I think that you should spend more time with the parable of the ten virgins. From that, you will (or should) learn what it was the five foolish were lacking. KJV Mat. 25:1-13. The "foolish" never received the extra symbolic "oil", that was made available to them.

That extra oil was NOT IN their lamps.
Psalm 119:105, Romans 8:8-9,
2 Corinthians 4[7] But we have this treasure in [our] earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul points out the difference between the physical and the spiritual. You all are calling the spiritual aspect the physical. You are conflating Greek mythology and philosophy into God's Word.

This mortal putting on immortality is the spiritual side of Redemption, not the physical side. No such thing as mortal bodies and immortal bodies. The physical puts on the spirit, thus spiritual in nature. A robe of white is the symbolism of putting on the spirit. The spirit is literally a light in physical appearance. It is what happened when Jesus was transfigured. Jesus showed Peter, James, and John what putting on immortality actually is. When Jesus met Paul, that day, the light from the spirit blinded Paul.

The physical change is corruption changing to incorruption. Having a permanent incorruptible physical body allows one to live forever physically. No death or decay in an incorruptible physical body.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has the capacity to be Spirit and/or physical at will.

John.20[19] Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

[26] And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Luke.24[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Acts 9[4] And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?[8] And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

Matt.17
[1] And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
[2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Also, in His transfiguration, Jesus' prophetic words of John 1:51* were fulfilled:

[3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses** and Elias** talking with him.
[4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
[5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
[6] And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

*John.1[51] And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, **Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the **angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Last edited: