The Destruction of American Freedom, Liberty, and Captialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, didn't see your post, I hate they banned him. He need to see that he also is biased.

He was getting very aggressive and I got the feeling that he wasn't going to back down. He called me a racist and a bigot which is false so I reported the two posts, I'm glad that they took action.

Reactions: historyb

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trumps not going to do anything. No republican will say anything.
But Muhammad Ali's son -- a black man -- spoke out against BLM and nailed it:

‘THEY AIN’T NOTHING BUT DEVILS’: Muhammad Ali's son says father would have HATED ‘racist’ BLM movement
I wonder if any Republican is prepared to say the same thing publicly.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe your right, maybe Christians in America should be more tolerable, just maybe that would encourage this citizens of this country to live for Christ?
Does this seem to be the case where you live, is the cry ( don't repent)?

I am not tolerant and neither is Christianity. Tolerance means license to do sin all the time and excuse it which is the definition of liberalism. For to long Christians have set back and done nothing, Christ would be embarrassed. Christ was never tolerant and He made a whip and over turned money tables, He wasn't tolerant and said "Oh, I know you don't mean it." Christians need to get tough again like our fonder and Lord, I say bring back the moral majority!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trumps not going to do anything. No republican will say anything.

He will, he can't just rush in and he is shrewd. The way he works best is making the enemy jump when they think they want to do it, I seen it time and again. Rush Limbaugh laid it out nicely once. Robert Barron, a lawyer who does constitutional law, says give it another week to two weeks and chop in Seattle won't be there anymore. Here is the video where Robert and another lawyer from Canada:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not tolerant and neither is Christianity. Tolerance means license to do sin all the time and excuse it which is the definition of liberalism. For to long Christians have set back and done nothing, Christ would be embarrassed. Christ was never tolerant and He made a whip and over turned money tables, He wasn't tolerant and said "Oh, I know you don't mean it." Christians need to get tough again like our fonder and Lord, I say bring back the moral majority!
Jesus did that on his own. He didn't have some "moral majority" at his back. And he was acting as a Jew in the Jewish place of worship. He didn't go to pagan temples and interfere with them. He also didn't preach rebellion or resistance against Rome.

Reactions: amadeus and Rita

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was getting very aggressive and I got the feeling that he wasn't going to back down. He called me a racist and a bigot which is false so I reported the two posts, I'm glad that they took action.
Why didn't you count yourself blessed?

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Reactions: amadeus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, I get the point about ‘ from a distance without getting involved ‘ - your right. In many respects I have held back for many reasons, but one was because it seemed to be reaction following reaction at times. My response earlier was more to the joyful way you and others expressed that ‘ the bigot had been banned ‘
When in reality bigotry fell on both sides, which is why I mentioned the meaning of the word.
You know in all of scripture it’s never mentioned that the instructions that were laid down were to be given to ‘ other cultures ‘ and that’s where I have an issue at times with how Christians seem to think that ALL of society should follow the biblical principles. We may have adopted many of them within society, but that was by choice not command. Of course following what the Lord conveys brings straight paths, but how many of us followed many of them before we came to faith. The Lord needs to bring someone to faith in order to see many things in new light. We are meant to be leading people to that light.
Are we not suppose to live differently so that others would be attracted to what we have, drawn to Gods people as they set an example of a different way to live. You see I see ‘ God hates homosexual ‘ in a different way - it’s something that The Lord showed me when I went through my divorce - well scripture relays God hates divorce as well - and that’s been quoted to me a number of times. However I know the pain and rippling effects that divorce has in so many ways. I had to come to terms with all the wrongs in both my life and my ex’s life in order to heal. The divorce was the result of all of that. God wants to protect people from that pain and ripples. That applies to all sin, and often it’s sin of others that leads to some of the things that we deal with within our society. However that healing, that acknowledgement only happened because I was open to the Holy Spirit and saw what was there. I didn’t see it when I was married, didn’t see it for at least two years after the divorce.
Please do not get me wrong, I do not agree with all that is happening with LGBT, but I equally don’t agree with everything that is happening with all the sexual labels and feminists and all that is happening within society at the moment.
Of course we have a right to defend what ‘ WE ‘ believe is right for ‘ OUR ‘ lives, but surely there needs to balance with regards to what we demand from someone of no faith, no relationship with Jesus.
Brake light posted a good word earlier - about Zacchaeus and how he was hated and ridiculed, joked about because he was one of the lowest in society because of what he did - in the post it states ‘ But Jesus was different ‘...... he came alongside Zacchaeus. We know from that moment on he changed. Why do we expect others to just change without encountering the Lord first.
It’s not by our own efforts that we change, it’s because the Lord works in our lives.
Rita

See, it's a much more complicated issue than it seems. I still am not sure what to do in such a situation.
Part of me says not to engage and let it go. But that kind of inaction is what has lead the west to todays life of sin.
So the other part of me says to defend Christianity against the promotion of sin.

But with him I thought he seemed like a reasonable person at first and we were both polite to one another.
Then we had a discussion about morals, in particular sexual and societal morals. I honestly think that this is what got him all flustered.
He disappeared for about a week and came back with a hostile demeanor. Calling us bigots for viewing homosexuality as a sin.
It's only fair to point out his hypocrisy with that.

Keeping quite has lead them to take advantage of it. They've gained control of the mainstream media and most importantly education.
We've sat by and watched them destroy the Christian foundations which western civilization rests on, I myself won't sit by any longer

God Bless

Reactions: Waiting on him

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He also didn't preach rebellion or resistance against Rome.
But he did drive the evildoers out of the temple (some say there were two such incidents). And Trump should have driven the evildoers out of America.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently I'm viewed as a bigot also, though he never had the chance to call one. I do believe the Motive behind intolerance is the deciding factor
Chose this day who you will serve kinda thing. I definitely am apposed to what I see happening in the country where I live.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like Giuliano's post about the little publican, seems there are always insecurities behind people's actions, but Jesus always seems secure in who He is. Always inviting encouraging, never walling Himself off.

I learned the hard way about 3 years ago if you wall yourself in then you remove all opportunity for influence. This is something I'm still working on to this day. The question for me is how can you be strongly opposed to the harmful choices people make, but at the same time stay engaged to provoke change.

Maybe this is why I'd asked justadude if he was able to see his bigotry towards Christians.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe Rita's right, Paul says there is a more excellent way ,sure wish I fully understood it?

Maybe the mods were hasty in walling him out, it's possible there was an opportunity for all involved to see the intolerances from both sides, even possibly see the deep insecurities motivating them?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But he did drive the evildoers out of the temple (some say there were two such incidents). And Trump should have driven the evildoers out of America.
Donald Trump in the White House should not be compared to Jesus Christ in the Temple. Get over it. They're not even remotely close.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Misguided selfishness. That's the false self to me. It doesn't really make them happy. They are like Zacchaeus who felt people hated him or looked down on him; so he liked to make money so he could feel superior. Jesus taught him the joy of giving. Everyone else looked at Zaccheus a certain way -- but Jesus spotted a potential saint. "Do me a favor. Invite me to your house and give me dinner." The "true self" knows it is better to give than to receive, knows it's more enjoyable to love than hate.
This is an excellent post, after thinking on this further is see very profound truth about our Lord. With the woman at the well Jesus held no bias, even though He knew she was laying with multiple men. He waded through her insecurities and motivated a miraculous change. His method seems to be by encouraging her to show Him an act of kindness.

Thanks for sharing this with me.

Reactions: Giuliano

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly think Trump has sown fear in a lot of people by running down so many people. They don't seem to trust anyone except him. Now they are beginning to doubt him.
Interestingly revelation seems to imply there's gonna come a time when the whole world will be looking to an individual to secure them.

Reactions: Giuliano

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "church" has became so pathetic, so glad I no longer name my self with them. Next thing you know they'll have practicing homosexuals leading their congregation, saying don't repent, or you're gonna be labeled a bigot or intolerant, or lacking the holy spirit, or intolerant even.
The "churches" like the "Christian" have already been redefined by many. People look to the U.S. Constitution to protect their rights to believe and worship as they will, but the changing definitions are it seems removing protections without directly changing the law. Look rather to Jesus and lean on God alone!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did I mention @marks personally ?
The comment was to anyone who had an intolerance to Justadude because he had differing opinions - if you go through the differing threads there were many who were not particular pleasant in how they responded, but didn’t like it when he responded in the same way.
My comment was to give food for thought - it’s up to the individual whether they consider my words or not, I felt a conviction to say what I said.
Rita
Hi Rita,

It is so very true, we need to be particularly careful that we are not responding from flesh.

Much love!

Reactions: Rita

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe Rita's right, Paul says there is a more excellent way ,sure wish I fully understood it?

Maybe the mods were hasty in walling him out, it's possible there was an opportunity for all involved to see the intolerances from both sides, even possibly see the deep insecurities motivating them?

I am very glad he is gone no one needs his liberal stupidity that he was dishing out. It is those like him that are wolves in sheep's clothing. Sometimes I think Christians would bend over backwards to welcome and keep Satan himself. Christians really need to grow a backbone and stop excusing evil