The Destruction of American Freedom, Liberty, and Captialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very glad he is gone no one needs his liberal stupidity that he was dishing out. It is those like him that are wolves in sheep's clothing. Sometimes I think Christians would bend over backwards to welcome and keep Satan himself. Christians really need to grow a backbone and stop excusing evil
People who claim to be Christians when they are not seem more dangerous to me.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Reactions: amadeus

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very glad he is gone no one needs his liberal stupidity that he was dishing out. It is those like him that are wolves in sheep's clothing. Sometimes I think Christians would bend over backwards to welcome and keep Satan himself. Christians really need to grow a backbone and stop excusing evil
Well, I don't know that he won't some day be converted.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am depressed like I don't remember and I have been sick and out but never felt like this. I feel like everything is collapsing that is good. There are riots all around and evil people have taken over portions of Seattle while the evil people in power there love it. Than there are the satanic twins of BLM/ANTIFA and liberals tying to take away freedom of speech and the Supreme Court turned out to have traitors on it now that we thought were good. It seems like the good in the world is slipping away and evil is replacing it.

I thought for a moment last night that if I could would I become a Darth Vader to save liberty and the American Republic and the answer is yes I would. I know some will not like that and others will say he is a character on a movie or movies but right now I am at the end of my rope and that is just what I feel.

Liberals out there reading this I don't give a rat's behind what you all think, you evil vile types. I say with my strength I hate liberals. You liberal are the problem.

I stumbled across a verse today that I think applies to this time.

Jude 1:17-19 (NIV)

"But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit."

Reactions: Scoot

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am depressed like I don't remember and I have been sick and out but never felt like this. I feel like everything is collapsing that is good. There are riots all around and evil people have taken over portions of Seattle while the evil people in power there love it. Than there are the satanic twins of BLM/ANTIFA and liberals tying to take away freedom of speech and the Supreme Court turned out to have traitors on it now that we thought were good. It seems like the good in the world is slipping away and evil is replacing it.

I thought for a moment last night that if I could would I become a Darth Vader to save liberty and the American Republic and the answer is yes I would. I know some will not like that and others will say he is a character on a movie or movies but right now I am at the end of my rope and that is just what I feel.

Liberals out there reading this I don't give a rat's behind what you all think, you evil vile types. I say with my strength I hate liberals. You liberal are the problem.

As I sit back and reflect on what's going on - I understand and sympathise with where you are coming from @historyb.

If I may - I would like to encourage you in a few things. (And please forgive me if I've misunderstood your post).

Firstly - please don't give into hating people. That is a fruit of the enemy - and I'm sure that the enemy wants to use what's going on at the moment to infiltrate the church. Hate the sin, hate the deception, hate the liberal spirit behind it absolutely - but not the people.

I am speaking to myself too - as I find this easy to say, hard to practise. I don't say this out of a place of one who has conquered this, or that it's easy. Truth be told - I am struggling myself - the heaviness weighs deeply - but I know if I give in to hatred - I am choosing to giving victory to the one who is inflicting all this upon us to start with - the one who truly deserves to be hated. Instead it's time for me to use this as an opportunity - to be obedient and pray for those who persecute us.

I am also reminded of Daniel, and encouraged. Taken away at a young age from the Lords city into a land of captivity. I think this parallels what is going to happen to the true church at the moment. However - Daniel while he faced Jerusalem and prayed daily and longed for where he had come from - while he was persecuted through it - by keeping His eye's focused on God and His promises - was able to raise above what was going on, and be used mightily by God, not to be overcome by it.

The circumstances around him did not dictate his path - rather by keeping faithful, God plowed a path right through the wickedness and set Daniel in a position of incredible influence - head of the Magi in the end. That didn't stop Israel being in captivity for 70 years, but in the natural while it appeared that the enemy had control - in the Spiritual God was making headway, to the point that even the head of the captures - Nebuchadnezzar himself came to the knowledge of God. And when Babylon fell to Persia - again this did not change the path Daniel was on. His path was not influenced by the natural around him, but the supernatural.

I laugh when I consider that 400 years later, the only people who were alert to the coming of Jesus were the Magi - the ones who God played in Daniels hands. The Pharasee's - who studied scripture day and night completely missed it. The Israel shepherds needed an angel to wake them up and tell them what was going on. The Magi though - were eagerly awaiting what Daniel had taught them 400 years earlier. What an incredible influence, but I digress....

In our eyes Daniel may have had the right to hate Nebuchadnezzar, and the people of the pagan nation - but praise God Daniel went with God's ways.

I hate wickedness. I hate seeing evil triumph. The decision of SCOTUS infuriates me. I long for justice to reign - but maybe what is going on, especially with SCOTUS at the moment is to show us one thing - we have drifted towards putting our trust in men and laws. God has placed Trump as POTUS - and just maybe we (generalisingly speaking as the church) have looked to Him as being the answer, instead of him being just a tool, and all this is occurring to get the Church's head out of the sand and realize we need to be looking to God, not Trump for all.

I don't know if I'm on the right path or not - I just pray that this is of some encouragement to you through this dark time.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I still hate and I am not depressed I am mad, I am like Anakin Skywalker before he became a sith, I am tried of needing to be walked on because we are Christians. Just pray it will get better well I prayed, many prayed and it hasn't gotten better. Christians need to do more what is happening is our fault collectively for not acting sooner. I do thank you for your post @Scoot and the thought put into it.

Reactions: Scoot
R

Rita

Oh I still hate and I am not depressed I am mad, I am like Anakin Skywalker before he became a sith, I am tried of needing to be walked on because we are Christians. Just pray it will get better well I prayed, many prayed and it hasn't gotten better. Christians need to do more what is happening is our fault collectively for not acting sooner. I do thank you for your post @Scoot and the thought put into it.
Perhaps Anakin is not the best role model, all I can say is thank goodness for Luke Skywalker, who didn’t give into the hate despite what was going on around him. Thank goodness he saw good in his father and ended up saving him!
Both acted, both responded, both had to fight - there are still ways to act without giving in to the hate, and that doesn’t mean sitting back and doing nothing !
Be careful how you respond to anger - that was Anakins downfall , using prayer as a filter will, and should, direct how to respond constructively to the situation.
Rita

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nations will stand
Nations will fall
God will require
Accounts from them all
But we'll all stand
We'll all stand together
If we all stand
We'll all stand together
Yes we'll all stand
We'll all stand together
As our hands reach towards the sky

People unite
With one common cause
As evil delights
In breaking God's laws

Dividing the thoughts
And hearts of all men
Wicked, relentless
When will it end?

The interesting thing is that these lyrics (by Christian rock group Bloodgood) were written back around the time of Desert Storm.
I don't think we ever thought we would see our own country so divided in our ideals. But we send our kids to liberal colleges, so it's probably our own fault.

Reactions: Scoot and historyb
R

Rita

See, it's a much more complicated issue than it seems. I still am not sure what to do in such a situation.
Part of me says not to engage and let it go. But that kind of inaction is what has lead the west to todays life of sin.
So the other part of me says to defend Christianity against the promotion of sin.

But with him I thought he seemed like a reasonable person at first and we were both polite to one another.
Then we had a discussion about morals, in particular sexual and societal morals. I honestly think that this is what got him all flustered.
He disappeared for about a week and came back with a hostile demeanor. Calling us bigots for viewing homosexuality as a sin.
It's only fair to point out his hypocrisy with that.

Keeping quite has lead them to take advantage of it. They've gained control of the mainstream media and most importantly education.
We've sat by and watched them destroy the Christian foundations which western civilization rests on, I myself won't sit by any longer

God Bless
Sorry Cristo I should have responded to this the other day, I was shattered after work and just could not put my brain in gear ! Lol
Yes, I have been thinking about the whole issue over the last few days - I guess it’s about balance and knowing from a conviction inside that it’s the right approach at the time. I have one particular Christian friend who preaches all the time, she drives many people nuts and turns many away, but at times she is spot on and her words hit the mark and bring about a spiritual awakening with someone. She tends to preach without weighing up whether it’s the right time, place ect
I see Jesus acting in different ways at different times. He would address crowds with direct teaching, but often as not come alongside first and speak personally. At other times he would teach and preach to just his disciples, and at other times he would call someone first and give them value. He prayed a lot, and I am totally sure that this was the key.
On forums it is so easy to react rather than respond- the latter is usually if we have gone away and put distance, between what we say and hopefully prayed about it. Someone pushes emotional buttons, and that’s is what drives a reactive post.
Who has the bigger responsibility - the Christians who can seek out the Lord and ask for his wisdom in how to respond or the non Christian who simply sees a group of people who are against another group of people - because they are just seeing things from one prospective.
I just think it was a shame that he was banned, and that many revelled in it.
Rita x

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry Cristo I should have responded to this the other day, I was shattered after work and just could not put my brain in gear ! Lol
Yes, I have been thinking about the whole issue over the last few days - I guess it’s about balance and knowing from a conviction inside that it’s the right approach at the time. I have one particular Christian friend who preaches all the time, she drives many people nuts and turns many away, but at times she is spot on and her words hit the mark and bring about a spiritual awakening with someone. She tends to preach without weighing up whether it’s the right time, place ect
I see Jesus acting in different ways at different times. He would address crowds with direct teaching, but often as not come alongside first and speak personally. At other times he would teach and preach to just his disciples, and at other times he would call someone first and give them value. He prayed a lot, and I am totally sure that this was the key.
On forums it is so easy to react rather than respond- the latter is usually if we have gone away and put distance, between what we say and hopefully prayed about it. Someone pushes emotional buttons, and that’s is what drives a reactive post.
Who has the bigger responsibility - the Christians who can seek out the Lord and ask for his wisdom in how to respond or the non Christian who simply sees a group of people who are against another group of people - because they are just seeing things from one prospective.
I just think it was a shame that he was banned, and that many revelled in it.
Rita x

It's all good.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Im a Star Wars fan from the old school. The Jedi doctrine has a lot in common with Christianity, there is the struggle between good and evil
"Fear, anger, aggression... The path to the dark side are they"

Or take this legendary mini sermon given by Yoda. His description of the force is not too dissimilar to the Holy Spirit.
And sure enough, after summoning the Holy Spirit, Yoda is able to miraculously lift Luke's space ship out of the swamp...

Reactions: historyb and Rita
R

Rita

Im a Star Wars fan from the old school. The Jedi doctrine has a lot in common with Christianity, there is the struggle between good and evil
"Fear, anger, aggression... The path to the dark side are they"

Or take this legendary mini sermon given by Yoda. His description of the force is not too dissimilar to the Holy Spirit.
And sure enough, after summoning the Holy Spirit, Yoda is able to miraculously lift Luke's space ship out of the swamp...

I am a fan as well, have been since they came out in the 70’s ( think that makes me ‘ old school ‘ - I also see many parallels to Christianity x
Rita

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am a fan as well, have been since they came out in the 70’s ( think that makes me ‘ old school ‘ - I also see many parallels to Christianity x
Rita

Hahaha...:D:D:D Ye anyone who is old enough to have enjoyed the original Star Wars movies is "old school".
I think I draw the line now at the age of 40, your old school if your older than 40

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To put things in perspective. Yes, things are bad inasmuch that which has been tried, true, and tested is slowly being eradicated for that which has been tried, true and tested to show it is a failure of gigantic proportions. The founders of Antifa admit they are communist and want to herald in another communist dictatorship. I saw a cartoon the other day that said if communism is so good why do they have to force it on people?

This breakdown of authority is as prophesied in scripture so we should not be surprised. In fact and this is me, I think that it is going to get even worse. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Rebellion, in general, does not know when to stop so it gets worse and worse and as so often is the case, they self destruct.

Having said that my reading of the background to the NTC is that they had to suffer things that we have never suffered. To date, no one has been crucified on a cross, a common occurrence in those days. ATM, we do not have every household owning slaves. Today we do not die at the whim of the ruling authority. Today we do not have to walk everywhere unless we were a person of stature or money. And roads today are not muddy bog holes like they were in New Testament times. As for a daily shower, forget it. The only shower in those days was the rain. And if someone doesn't like you you don't have to walk around with eyes in the back of your head to prevent death by the sword. Two or more dresses? No way. Apart from artisans and the rich, income was on a day by day basis if you could find work.

Overall, life was very precarious and for a lot of people very cruel.

Reactions: historyb
R

Rita

Hahaha...:D:D:D Ye anyone who is old enough to have enjoyed the original Star Wars movies is "old school".
I think I draw the line now at the age of 40, your old school if your older than 40
There is just something about ‘ being there ‘ at the start xx

Reactions: historyb

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Rita Could you be more specific about the video you want us to watch and comment on ....
Can I find this on youtube ?? What would I type in to find it??

R

Rita

@Rita Could you be more specific about the video you want us to watch and comment on ....
Can I find this on youtube ?? What would I type in to find it??
Hi Adoration, I deleted my earlier posts as it didn’t seem right in this thread, and on the whole I am not sure it was fair on everyone here to get into a discussion that me and my son were having. Dave chapelle was basically saying that many just don’t feel they have a voice, and that has created many of the issues and problems - he did it in a round about way. Thanks for being willing to look the video up xx
Rita

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Rita ... One of my favorite things to do is engage with NON believers.... I actually usually find them much easier to talk with than many fellow Christians... LOL ( sad but true ).

R

Rita

I have mixed moments, sometimes I would like nothing more than to sit with another Christian and have a chat over coffee, or tea. My children and I have some good debates - and Dan ( my son who lives with me ) and I do find some common ground and agree on many things x
Rita

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita ... One of my favorite things to do is engage with NON believers.... I actually usually find them much easier to talk with than many fellow Christians... LOL ( sad but true ).
What did Jesus say to some "religious" types in his day? "That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you." Isn't it the same today? As Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun."