The Elect

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the last part of what I selected from you is very interesting. U said, "The Word of God came forth out from God; and Created the WorldS".

Isa 59:21
Luke 1:35
John 8:42
John 16: 27
Hwb 1:2
Heb 11:3

Not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. is not the WORD of God, God himself?

Yes.

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

the one who maketh all things is verified in John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". the him here is the Word.

so are you saying that the WORD of God is the LORD, yes or no?.

Yes.

John 1:1
John1:10

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no I'm not but maybe you can answer the question is the LORD all cap the WORD of God yes or no?.

PCY

God has many Names and Titles that may also be revered as Names.

He decides what He shall be Called and When.

Like you for example. You decide your names, that we shall call you and your word.
(Ie "101G"...and PCY).
And I would presume you have other names that particular people call you, other than "101G and PCY".

God introduced Himself to early mankind;
LORD, Yahweh, God, Almighty, JAH, Jehovah, and sure, we may not have the precise spelling, or dialect, Yet God knows whom we are speaking to.

Early on man KNEW and HEARD the voice of the LORD, and later we learn, the voice of the LORD, the LORD "NAMED"...ie; Jesus, Son of God, Lord, Quickening Spirt, The Christ, The Light, The Redeemer, etc.

And we learn, God IS a Spirit, and about the Spirit of God, is Might, is Light, is the Power of God, and he also has been given a Name; ie; Christ.

In Rev. We learn....the fullness of His Names:
Lord God Almighty; eternal, beginning and ending, without beginning, without ending.

Everything is created and made, BY Him, For Him.

Everthing is revealed By Him, For Him, in the manner that He decided, according to His Pleasure.

And we do the same; revealing names and things about ourselves, to some and not others. And in due time, more about ourselves to some we trust, and whom trust us.

The Lord God Almighty, also reveals to those that Trust Him, more and more about Himself.

And shall reveal more. Some shall become glorified, and SEE Him, as He is.
Some shall know He is ONE LORD, and call Him by ONE NAME.

In the meantime - we call Him by the Names, He decided, And remember His Names, for which He said to call Him, doing particular things.

Just like with you. You have other Names, which we do not call you, but others do.

Zech 14:9
Isa 9:6
Isa 54:5
Jer 23:6
Luke 2:21
Luke 1:35

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the resurrected Jesus of Nazareth who is God.

PCY

God does not CHANGE.
Jesus is the SAME yesterday, today, for ever.

What does change, is mankind.
Man changes, when he Learns new things.
Man changes, when the Lord changes the man from Corrupt, to good, to holy.

Albeit God is Invisible to mankind; Yet,
God reveals Himself to mankind numerous ways....that man has NO Excuse to not know He Exists; thus No Excuse to not Believe.

The image of God; is Body, Soul, Spirit.
The image of man; is body, soul, spirit.

The image of man; was created in the image of God; ie Very Good; body, soul, spirit.

The image of man FELL away into Corruption;
Thus no longer "very good".

The image of man thereafter, became men being reproduce, from a man Corrupt "seed", into the image of Corrupt man. Gen 5: 1-2

Man's Likeness was also created; "very good".
And man's likeness also Fell away into Corruption, thus all men are thereafter born Corrupt, from man's corrupt seed.
Gen. 5: 1-2

The Word of God, forth out of Gods mouth, in the Prepared Form (body), and likeness (body), as a man, Yet without Corruption (sin). For a man TO HEAR.....and SEE...
How a man can escape his own Corruption, and become Born of Gods (incorruptable) Seed.

Early men, begged to SEE God...Moses, Job, even Philip, when he was standing before Jesus, looking at Him, Hearing Him; Philip saying show us the Father; and Jesus saying;
You're looking at Him.

It is a conundrum -
Men can not Hear God - His voice is too holy.
Men can not See God - He is too holy.
Men can not Touch God - He is too holy.

Yet God Himself, provides a WAY, for mankind, to Hear Him, See Him, Touch Him...
WITHOUT compromising His Holiness.

Covers, Veils, A Body..... God keeps a barrier, to maintain His Holiness; Yet gives us, Who Trust to Believe, and elect/choose Him, a Way to have a personal one on one Fellowship with Him, via our spirit, that He puts in us (via His Seed, ie born-again), and His Spirit that He puts in us.

John 14:6
Heb 10:5
Mark 13:34
Phil 2: 6,7,8
Ezekiel 18:31
Ezekiel 36:36

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I did not, in flesh with blood he is God. but you qualified your question by quoting Rev 19.

and you still did not answer my original question. now you jump to Hebrews.

ok, let's stay in Hebrews. scriptures.

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands”.

Isaiah 51:13 "And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

Now, can you answer the question, WHO laid the FOUNDATION of the EARTH? was it the LORD (all caps) as Isaiah 51:13, or was it the Lord, (only cap "L") the Son as Hebrews 1:10 states, your answer please?.

PCY

It is a matter of recognizing " which part of God does what ", and Accepting the NAME God Himself has "NAMED" which part of Him, that does what. While recognizing; each part of God, makes up the WHOLE of ONE GOD.

We, men, do the same.
We have thoughts in our Minds, in our Hearts.
We can keep our thoughts to ourselves, or reveal our thoughts, through our Words.
We can reveal our thoughts, via the power of our muscles, our voice box (larynx), mouth, and then Our thought is revealed.

God gave Himself several Names.
Calls His Word; Jesus, Son, Truth, etc.
Calls His Power; Christ, Light, Almighty,etc.
Calls His Thoughts; His Counsel

Early ancient mankind were not given all of Gods Names, but over centuries much was revealed.

It is the Understanding of men that God calls foolishness.

It is the Understanding of God, He desires us to have. Which BTW, is a gift reserve FOR, And given TO, men WHO, have become Forgiven, Saved and Born Again.

God Bless,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 59:21
GINOLJC, to all. first thanks for the response. second, U said, "The Word of God came forth out from God; and Created the WorldS". I agree, but to see if we're on the same page. you agree that the WORD of God is God, so please explain how the WORD of God came forth from God if the WORD is God himself.

so How did God go froth from himself. remember, you said God don't change. looking to hear your answer.

then we will get to the "It is a matter of recognizing " which part of God" does what ".

PCY.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. first thanks for the response. second, U said, "The Word of God came forth out from God; and Created the WorldS". I agree, but to see if we're on the same page. you agree that the WORD of God is God, so please explain how the WORD of God came forth from God if the WORD is God himself.

so How did God go froth from himself. remember, you said God don't change. looking to hear your answer.

then we will get to the "It is a matter of recognizing " which part of God" does what ".

PCY.

Well, when your word comes forth out of your mouth. Should I expect that is someone other than you?

IOW - what is the makeup of you, IS you.
IOW - what is OF you IS you.

You, Yours, Mine, Me, My, I, etc....descriptive of what pertains to you personally, and not another.

God Bless,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, when your word comes forth out of your mouth. Should I expect that is someone other than you?

IOW - what is the makeup of you, IS you.
IOW - what is OF you IS you.

You, Yours, Mine, Me, My, I, etc....descriptive of what pertains to you personally, and not another.

God Bless,
Taken
so I take it then the Son the word is the same person as the Father correct