The End Times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tengrits

Feb 18, 2010
I was intrigued very much so, about the topic " The Rapture Lie Bible Study", as I have been studying the end of times.

Does the second comming of Christ happen before, during or after tribulations?

How does the Ministry of the 144, 000 fit in to the equation?

When the bible speaks of the two in the field, and one is left; can you help me understand this better? Does this refer to the great lie of the antichrist?

Is there a way to chronologically put the events of the end times together in order for it to be better understood?

I would really like to know someones input on this. Any scriptures that you can give to help this study, that clearify the ones in the above topic would be great.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I was intrigued very much so, about the topic " The Rapture Lie Bible Study", as I have been studying the end of times.

When the bible speaks of the two in the field, and one is left; can you help me understand this better? Does this refer to the great lie of the antichrist?

Is there a way to chronologically put the events of the end times together in order for it to be better understood?

I would really like to know someones input on this. Any scriptures that you can give to help this study, that clearify the ones in the above topic would be great.

After the tribulation at the 7th trump 2. Thess. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

This man of sin is anti christ he must be revealed first his coming revealing is the tribulation ..and it must occur first

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This identifies the Anti christ as Satan he is the only one who ever wanted to be God and tried to set himself above God (Isa 14:13)

The 144,000 are the Elect of God they are given God seal before the first trump sounds they are Gods warriors/army here during the tribulation (Rev.7)

The one taken first are the tares (evil ones) we are to stay working in the field (world ) untill the 7th and last trump we are not to be the first taken as I have showed you Antichrist comes first ..the first taken will follow the wrong christ ..

I have written it down some of the events while some may disagree its backed by scripture and scripture is all I really care about opinions are a dime a dozen :) Hope this was helpful and I pray God guides you in your learning
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/9330-the-real-tribulation/

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009

After the tribulation of the Saints. But during the Wrath ot the Lord.

Misistry? not sure where that comes from. But the 144,000 will be innocent decendants of the 12 tribes of Isreal the remnant spoken of by the Prophets,

That is the Rapture. It happens on the Day of the Messiah Jesus return. The Day of the Lord.

Revealtion 20 is a good cronological passage. It starts just after the Day of the Lord wich is detailed in the end of chapter 19.

There are plenty of scriptures. If you want more let me know.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do have a study that deals with the timing a bit more:

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/9396-the-last-trump-bible-study/

To answer your question, it does come at the time of the last trump, which places the tribulation prior to the return of the Lord.

The 144,000 are a part of the remnant that will be there at the end. Some try and suggest they'll be Jewish (in the modern sense) tribe members who will remain after Christians are raptured out, but the problem with the logic there is that Christ attests time and again to one coming with the saints timed at the last trump.

Well, it goes back to the lesson. Number one is we better be found working when he comes. He didn't say stop what you're doing and wait. Don't worry about running into your house and getting something, we better be ready for him and we better be working. Contrary to what the Pre-tribulational Rapture folks say, the one taken is the one you don't want to be. If you notice (and ironically the modern Bibles do a much better job at making this obvious), we're never explicitly told where the people are taken. This culminates with Matthew 24:46 where the servant that is working is found blessed. The other who is taken is not taken by God but by the world and the false messiah.

Certainly possible, but it takes study. If you're looking for a full chart of everything, that will be difficult to come by. The best things I can point you to are Mark 13 which has all of the trumps, and then working through the 6 vials, seals, and trumps in Revelation.

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
:rolleyes: i suggest you let the holy ghost lead you down this road before you except someone elses interpretation of this.their are many different views,but the holy spirit has the real one. :rolleyes:

Irish

Jan 31, 2010

I'll try one for now.

I'm not sure what you mean by there ministry, what did they really accomplish? They were sealed just before the end. Good for them, and I mean that, but who was the "we" that sealed them. In Ezekiel 48:11

[sup]11[/sup]It shall be for the priests that are sanctified of the sons of Zadok; which have kept my charge, which went not astray when the children of Israel went astray, as the Levites went astray.

Note it is only the Zadok that kept the charge here, the Levites that were placed into all the tribes did not. (And we have 12 tribes mentioned here) You might consider where are the Levites today, because in Revelation they are being addressed in our time period. ( or real close)

They seem to have been sealed just before all hell broke loose, I think there main ministry will be in the millennium proper. Another thing for a deeper student to look into would be the casing stones on the Pyramid.........

Irish