• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Most of the time, when i teach here, and on forums, i dont cut and paste verses.
Occasionally, i'll list verses, but, mostly what i do is post the verses in the sentences im using to teach.
This is why the real student of the bible, who loves the bible and studies the New Testament, will recognize verses in my sentences, even tho i didn't post the verse.

Why do i do that?
Why dont i post 20 verses, regarding some Thread's topic, and that is basically the Thread?
Because that wont help you.
See, reading verses, does not help you. Its studying the word that is the way you get God's knowledge...... So, What helps you, is to get the revelation that is found in the verse., as that is how God ENLIGHTENS your inner spiritual eyes. So, what i do, is reveal the verses, but usually not post them. And what happens is... If you read me carefully, and study your bible, then what ive taught you, is going to make verses come alive when you read them.
You'll have moments like this.. ."Oh i SEE THAT", and it'll be as if you always knew it...

So, for a change regarding this Thread, i want to show you a verse, and open it for you.

Romans 6:14

""""For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace."""

Notice the verse says.....that """sin shall not have dominion over you"""....

Dominion = Control and Authority

Yet, some of you confess sin.
Right?
However, the verse says, that "sin shall not have dominion over you"... So.... if you are confessing it, then you are doing deeds that you feel you need to confess.
So, why then, is that verse not your literal walk with God?
Why are you the opposite, at times?

Here is why....

Reader,
Jesus came to redeem you from the curse of the law. And the curse of the law is the law's POWER to cause you to have no power to say no to sin.
See that? That is "the law is the power of sin".
So, isn't it interesting that Moses Law, that is pure, and holy, is the power that drives your carnality and your sin lust.
How about that one...
I bet you haven't heard that one from the Pulpit before... and if you have, then you need to stay there.

So, when we read that "Sin shall have no dominion over you",... and we know that "the power of SIN, is THE LAW".... then we understand that to be under the law, is to be in the place were the Law empowers you to want to sin and sin and sin.., and confess, and sin, and confess, and repeat.

See it?

So what is the DELIVERANCE from that situation? What is the freedom from being DRIVEN to sin, and Driven to want to sin, by THE LAW?

Now Read the rest of the verse....

:"you are not under the LAW, but under GRACE". And that means the law has no power to cause your flesh to be LUSTING to sin, any more.
And that is understood as.. "the old man of sin, (your sin nature) is CRUCIFIED with Christ".

So, as all that is TRUE, and has happened to every born again CHRISTian.. then why do you struggle with your wrong desires.?

And here is the answer.,,,.
This delivering power that is God's Grace, only delivers you from your carnality, when you understand that you are no longer under the law.
See, its in your HEAD, .. its in your lack of understanding, that the power of God, becomes your deliverance, once you Believe it.
So, when you begin to understand who you have become "in Christ".. "made free from sin"... "made righteous".. and "not under the law".. ..

= when all these become what you BELIEVE, then your faith is now the renewed mind, and in that place of real faith,... = God's Grace will deliver you from the law that is empowering your flesh.
See, the Cross forgives all your sin, forever, and God's Grace delivers you from the bondage to the law that will enflame your carnality, if you are not delivered.......... And to be delivered...You have to get your FAITH right.....and that is to come to the place where you ONLY see yourself as God sees you, and not as you see you.

And How does God see you, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious?
GOD sees you, as SINLESS, RIGHTEOUS, and Joined to Himself, Spiritually = Born again.
And God sees you this way, no matter what, and always. = FOREVER.

So, when you GET THAT MIND .., then all this that is harming your walk with God, and is keeping that Bible from washing you with its Holy Water and Light, will fade away.......... and you will be so amazed when you begin to see the end result of getting your faith right and keeping it right.

Last edited:

neospoiama

Jul 29, 2023
Mid-West
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Evening,

This is a fascinating post, and it leads me to this question.

Do you sin?

Interested to hear your response.

Have a blessed evening.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is a fascinating post, and it leads me to this question.

Do you sin?

@neospoiama

If the Thread is so "fascinating" to you, then your question begs this question..

Q.) Since your question has been has been specifially answered in the Thread, is there a reason you dont understand the answer"?

Let us know...

neospoiama

Jul 29, 2023
Mid-West
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean no disrespect; I am interested in how scriptures that teach holiness work out practically in the lives of believers.

Having read your post several times, my question remains, and so I ask it again (And please forgive me for not being more clear with my first post):.

Do you sin? Specifically, does your understanding the fact that being under grace (being dead to sin and alive to God), does the recognition of that true biblical fact actually lead to practical holiness in your life, or do you continue to sin (in some form or fashion) even while recognizing the amazing truth of Romans 6:14?

Trust that is more clear.

Have a blessed evening.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean no disrespect; I am interested in how scriptures that teach holiness work out practically in the lives of believers.

Having read your post several times, my question remains, and so I ask it again (And please forgive me for not being more clear with my first post):.

Do you sin? Specifically, does your understanding the fact that being under grace (being dead to sin and alive to God), does the recognition of that true biblical fact actually lead to practical holiness in your life, or do you continue to sin (in some form or fashion) even while recognizing the amazing truth of Romans 6:14?

Trust that is more clear.

Have a blessed evening.
Greetings…
We are told that all have sinned…

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

If the question is after Romans 6:14 is applied, do we continue sinning?

Ecclesiastes 7:20
For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Romans 3:23 for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

Read your verse carefully.

What does it say, @Truthnightmare >?

It says.."ALL HAVE sinned".

"HAVE" = PAST,.. .in the PAST.

It does not say..,."all the born again STILL sin", as Cross denying Heretics teach.

So, your verse is talking specifically about non-believers, not the born again.

The context is...."ALL have sinned".,, so, this is why you are separated from God... So, come to JESUS and let Jesus become this for you.

"God hath made JESUS, to be SIN for US"..,. as "the one time...,.eternal....sacrifice for sin".

So, we come to Jesus as a SINNER, as "Jesus came to save SINNERS:" and God deals with our sin, and once its dealt with
eternally through the BLOOD and DEATH and RESURRECTION of Jesus.,, = , we are then birthed by God, as a "new Creation in Christ". "born again".., as this..

A.) all the born again are become "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

Not a sinner.

Now read 1 John 3:9, and believe it.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your verse carefully.

What does it say, @Truthnightmare >?

It says.."ALL HAVE sinned".

"HAVE" = PAST,.. .in the PAST.

It does not say..,."all the born again STILL sin", as Cross denying Heretics teach.

So, your verse is talking specifically about non-believers, not the born again.

The context is...."ALL have sinned".,, so, this is why you are separated from God... So, come to JESUS and let Jesus become this for you.

"God hath made JESUS, to be SIN for US"..,. as "the one time...,.eternal....sacrifice for sin".

So, we come to Jesus as a SINNER, as "Jesus came to save SINNERS:" and God deals with our sin, and once its dealt with
eternally through the BLOOD and DEATH and RESURRECTION of Jesus.,, = , we are then birthed by God, as a "new Creation in Christ". "born again".., as this..

A.) all the born again are become "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

Not a sinner.

Now read 1 John 3:9, and believe it.
Did you read the other scripture I posted?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Did you read the other scripture I posted?

Just read mine., carefully.

If you will, then you can find out that to be born again, ... means that the person has become a part of God and Christ, "Spiritually".

And that can't happen, @Truthnightmare ...if you have SIN.... as its SIN that prevents God from accepting and birthing in the Spirit, anyone.

So, SIN has to be dealt with, forever, before God, ... Before HOLY GOD< can joined Himself to anyone.

Welcome to : Salvation.

Its "the Gift of Righteousness" as "The Gift of Salvation".

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just read mine., carefully.

If you will, then you can find out that to be born again, ... means that the person has become a part of God and Christ, "Spiritually".

And that can't happen, @Truthnightmare ...if you have SIN.... as its SIN that prevents God from accepting and birthing in the Spirit, anyone.

So, SIN has to be dealt with, forever, before God, ... Before HOLY GOD< can joined Himself to anyone.

Welcome to : Salvation.

Its "the Gift of Righteousness" as "The Gift of Salvation".
Let us put Gods word first…

There is not a man on the earth that does not sin. It would seem you didn’t read my post in its entirety.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let us put Gods word first…

Are the born again in the Old Testament, under the Old Covenant?
If so, keep trying to deny the finished work of Jesus on the Cross with the Old Testament. @Truthnightmare

Or, you can come to the Light, and understand that its the LAW that defines "works of the flesh" as SIN..

And "where there is NO LAW....there is no (sin) Transgression, Iniquity".

And who is not under the law?

The Born again... = "You are NOT under the LAW, but ... under GRACE".

Why?

"Because Jesus is the END OF THE LAW... .for RIGHTEOUSNESS...to/for = everyone who BELIEVES".......

"Believes" = all the born again, who are "made righteous", having become "in Christ", "one with God",.. as "the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

A.) There is no sin found there.

• Love

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If so, keep trying to deny the finished work of Jesus on the Cross with the Old Testament. @Truthnightmare

Or, you can come to the Light, and understand that its the LAW that defines "works of the flesh" as SIN..

Why?

"Because Jesus is the END OF THE LAW... .for RIGHTEOUSNESS...to/for = everyone who BELIEVES".......

"Believes" = all the born again, who are "made righteous", having become "in Christ", "one with God",.. as "the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

Here is your error! Take it or leave it.
You believe when one is born again…’the word is actually born from above which throws your whole premise off…

But even if one is born again they still sin… this was covered in 1 John.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

John

Previous Chapter

John.3​

[1] There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
[2] The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
[8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Reactions: Behold

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why?

Furthermore in Revelation we see the letter to the Churches.. These churches are born again,
they are believers… However some churches were told to repent.. According to your logic these churches don’t need to repent because they sin no more… Christ told them to repent!

Sorry bro.. but that’s check and mate.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You believe when one is born again…’the word is actually born from above which throws your whole premise off…

God Himself "who is A Spirit" performs the "new Birth".

Its God who Births the BELIEVER, spiritually......= as born again.

So, where is God located?
Where is Christ right now "seated on the right hand of God?

Do you think God and Christ are in Texas, or maybe in London?

Jesus said...."I AM from above, and you are from below'.

So, God who is "on High" who "sits above the circle of the earth", is most certainly "above".

In fact, even unbelievers know that HEAVEN is "up there".

God and Christ are in fact "up there" and also, down here indwelling all the born again, who have become "the Temple of the Holy Spirit".

1.) "God is A Spirit
2.) " Christ is THAT Spirit".

• Love

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Himself "who is A Spirit" performs the "new Birth".

Its God who Births the BELIEVER, spiritually......= as born again.

So, where is God located?
Where is Christ right now "seated on the right hand of God?

Do you think God and Christ are in Texas, or maybe in London?

Jesus said...."I AM from above, and you are from below'.

So, God who is "on High" who "sits above the circle of the earth", is most certainly "above".

In fact, even unbelievers know that HEAVEN is "up there".

God and Christ are in fact "up there" and also, down here indwelling all the born again, who have become "the Temple of the Holy Spirit".

1.) "God is A Spirit
2.) " Christ is THAT Spirit".
So then you deny God's omnipresence? Yes, God and Christ are in Texas, London, China, on the moon, where ever. Seated at the right hand of God is not a statement of location. Heaven "up there" is not a statement of location either.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So then you deny God's omnipresence?

You are confused.

See, you are not understanding that God knew you would be here, right now, talking to me, but He didnt cause you to do it,.

So, when you understand that God knowing everything before it happens, is not the same as God causing it all to happen... then you have taken a step out of a cultish doctrine.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confused.

See, you are not understanding that God knew you would be here, right now, talking to me, but He didnt cause you to do it,.

So, when you understand that God knowing everything before it happens, is not the same as God causing it all to happen... then you have taken a step out of a cultish doctrine.
I think it is you who are confused. Omnipresence as nothing to do with omniscience or cause and effect.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think it is you who are confused.

Before you were conceived, God knew everything about you, including what you are going to post, next.

That is God's "Fore-Knowledge", or God knowing everything ...Be-FORE it happens, next.

Now, Calvinism, takes that, and redefines is as..."God caused it all, = pre-destined"
And that is a LIE, and a satanic doctrine.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before you were conceived, God knew everything about you, including what you are going to post, next.

That is God's "Fore-Knowledge", or God knowing everything ...Be-FORE it happens, next.

Now, Calvinism, takes that, and redefines is as..."God caused it all, = pre-destined"
And that is a LIE, and a satanic doctrine.
I agree, but that has nothing to do with omnipresence.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree, but that has nothing to do with omnipresence.

Its true that God is everywhere.
But that has nothing to do with God pre-determining everything, to BE....

Its a fact that God is Omniscient, and Omnipotent...

But once again, that does not teach that God chooses some for Hell, before they are born, as Calvin teaches.