The exploration of space and the possibility of extraterrestrial life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, what does it mean for Christianity? Are aliens equivalent to what the Bible refers to as angels? Are we merely using different terms to refer to the same thing? Are there good aliens (angels) and bad aliens (Lucifer's army)? Is Heaven on another planet (Is the 'new earth' really a new planet)? Do we go to another planet after death? Additionally, Heaven may be in another dimension.

The first question you asked has been a topic of great debate and discussion among unbelievers and believers alike for a long time. As far as the other theological questions you asked, I'm sure the answers would significantly vary defending upon the Christians you asked.

What would life beyond Earth mean for Christians?

Space.com: Would Finding Aliens Shatter Religious Beliefs?

If we made contact with aliens, how would religions react?

The discovery of alien life may be close. How will religion survive it?

Live Science: Would Finding Alien Life Change Religious Philosophies?

Space.com: Are Aliens Part of God's Plan, Too? Finding E.T. Could Change Religion Forever

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...

Let's look at 100 light years away...

Meaning that the faint dots of light coming from the star these planets go around is a hundred years old already.

A hundred years ago we didn't have any antibiotics.
The industrial revolution was getting started and going.

And people are very concerned (rightfully so) that we will soon destroy ourselves with nuclear weapons.

So...

If we sent someone to visit one of these planets...they will have to somehow accelerate at a standard one G for fifty years to get to maybe ⅒ the speed of light...might have to continue to accelerate for another 50 years. (Our time not what the spacecraft is experiencing)

And then turn around and slow down for 100 years at a standard one G.
And that's just to get there... never being able to exceed the speed of X-rays because that's as fast as our technology can go...and that is just to arrive there.

Then visit with whatever life forms that are available... being careful about contamination and viruses. Then spend another 250 years coming back.

That's 450+ years for a round trip... dodging meteorites and space dust.

So...

Just for perspective our nation was going through the Antebellum era 200 years ago...slavery was still legal, Maine and Missouri were added to the Union and the Monroe Doctrine was introduced...

Will we even be alive in 200 years?

I have to admit... that's pretty deep.

Reactions: JohnDB

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would have to be a generational ship... children of astronauts would arrive there and then a minimum of two generations coming back.
If the radiation in space didn't kill them all with cancer.

If I go, then I definitely want to go in style.

And besides, it would give me the perfect opportunity to say... "Beam me up, Scotty." I've always wanted to say that.

Reactions: JohnDB

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aliens, more like geneticly engineered nephalim with an underground society.
Yes, they are nephilim and the like ...I personally have seen them. And our government/s are in cooperation with these...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you recall the Roswell incident and the story of the solder that killed one of these creatures?

I'm interested to hear how others reacted to seeing them.
Phil Schneider?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of my earliest memories are of military bases, including "DUMBs" ....deep underground military bases.

Phil Scneider was MK programmed. His testimony is real ...but the UFO/alien stuff is cover memories. Beneath that is nephilim, human trafficking, genetics/human experimentation, etc.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Satan can easily transform himself into a "martian". lol
He could, but he doesn't have to. There are nephilim on the earth, and things created in labs that they will "disclose" as "aliens."

Reactions: kcnalp

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually your assumption is an old theory among some Ufologists and Ancient Astronaut Theorists. I believe there's a possibility that these beings exist. I also believe there could be a full disclosure of them and UFOs from the government during my lifetime (as I explained in my OP).
U.F.O.s like you see in videos, and like the ones I've seen, disappear instantly when the name Jesus appears. These beings are what I call, "the enemy." I am still dealing with the effects of these things interfering in my younger life.
I've had encounters where I had missing time, I've woke up in the middle of the night, paralyzed with fear and only saved when the name Jesus dropped into my head.
When Yeshua delivered me and allowed me to feel His power, I no longer feared them. I do, however, dislike them and the things they do. Like, deceive people into thinking they are something other than what they are. Fallen angels and demons. I'm stating fact.
I'm not trying to argue. But whenever the topic comes up and the truth needs to be spoken, I speak up. These are powerful, intelligent, and malignant beings. The truth is we are surrounded by them. They move between realms.
As a maturing disciple of Christ, I will confront these things whenever led to do so. The Bible, and more so the book of Enoch, describe what these beings really are. They are God's enemies and as such, are mine also. They are seething with hatred for the body of Christ and the redeemed of Israel.
I found a picture of a cat-headed woman on the media forum. I don't recall the name of it. It is described as being an ancient god. It is not so obvious because the picture one sees has the head missing. Click on the headless picture and you will see a Nephilim. I see it as a high place on this forum.
Since my ancestors were kicked out of the promised land, and rightly so, by God for worshipping these things and are only now being restored, after 2,800 years, I know what God thinks of them.
Could God have legit life on other planets? Sure, but since He doesn't tell me about such things, I don't know. But for sure there is a reason He created the universe. All signs of life in our solar system point back to the fall of Lucifer, Enoch, and Genesis 6.
Take it or leave it. Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and kcnalp

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Some of my earliest memories are of military bases, including "DUMBs" ....deep underground military bases.

Phil Scneider was MK programmed. His testimony is real ...but the UFO/alien stuff is cover memories. Beneath that is nephilim, human trafficking, genetics/human experimentation, etc.

Never heard of him.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please be aware that I will not respond to any more conspiracy theories about Nephilim or any other comments that aren't related the topics I explained in my OP. I will only respond to these topics and nothing more. I won't respond to any comments that aren't related to my OP.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Please be aware that I will not respond to any conspiracy theories about Nephilim or any other comments that aren't related the topics I explained in my OP. I will only respond to these topics and nothing more. I won't respond to any comments that aren't related to my OP.

It seems the majority of Christians here believe aliens are actually demons or Nephilim. So it is on topic, but no worries you don't need to respond.

Reactions: Josho and TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm opening this thread in an effort to merge my previous comments on the exploration of space, the possibility of extraterrestrial life, and on Ufology. I intend to post more articles on these topics as I find them. I will also share more of my personal thoughts on them as well.

Personally, I believe there is life on other planets and extraterrestrial beings have visited our planet in the past and present. I believe the federal government obviously knows more about these visitations than it is willing to disclose to the American people. That being said, I think it is quite probability that a full disclosure from our federal government will be a possibility in my lifetime because of advanced smartphone technology.

I don't think the government will be able to indefinitely contain the plethora of video evidence of UFO phenomenon from multiple locations around the country. There are far too many eyes on the skies and eventually the government's dam of denial will break. I think the aircraft technology of the military will make a full UFO disclosure a possibility as well, considering this latest revelation: Pentagon officially releases UFO videos.

Trump calls newly released UFO footage 'a hell of a video'

Pentagon to launch task force to investigate UFO sightings

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

President Trump says he knows ‘interesting’ information about Roswell, New Mexico

For the record, The History Channel's program Ancient Aliens has an episode entitled Aliens and the Presidents. The episode reveals some very interesting information on what the Presidents (specifically Carter and Reagan) and the federal government know about the UFO phenomena.

I can't be sure that these UFO sightings aren't the product of some countries aircraft technology. I can't be sure that it is alien life.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a fair assessment. Did you watch the video I posted in my OP? I also included several articles as well.

Yes. I can't rule out extraterrestrial life either. But I've done a lot of research into anti-gravity and it appears to me that governments on the earth already have some type of anti-gravity tech.

But I also believe that there is life out there. And perhaps not all humanoid. I would think that there are various types of intelligent life. God loves diversity.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never heard of him.
They are exactly what it sounds like ...military bases that are deep underground. They have underground cities, businesses, roadways, etc.

Rudometkin

Sep 14, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As someone who has seen a full sized saucer craft rising straight up in the daylit sky near me for several minutes, I can vouch that they probably do exist. Flying saucers, that is.

There is the possibility that my eyes, along with the people's who were next to me, were mistaken. I don't know what, if anything, was inside operating it, but flying saucers are often associated with aliens and the government. Maybe aliens exist, but my feeling is that what I saw was government involved.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I can't rule out extraterrestrial life either. But I've done a lot of research into anti-gravity and it appears to me that governments on the earth already have some type of anti-gravity tech.

But I also believe that there is life out there. And perhaps not all humanoid. I would think that there are various types of intelligent life. God loves diversity.

I think there will eventually come a time when the U.S. federal government will have no other choice than to release some kind of a disclosure, if not a full disclosure, of the governments' longstanding knowledge relating to the existence of extraterrestrial beings. Furthermore, I don't think it will take too long for other world governments to follow suit after the U.S. government finally releases this truth, thus opening Pandora's Box. As the old saying goes, you can't put the genie back in the bottle. Unfortunately, a worldwide disclosure of that magnitude will cause a public panic coupled with fear, confusion and anger. It will probably cause mayhem for the world religions, especially for the Christian Church. Many Christians will find their faith shaken while other Christians will find their faith strengthened by the knowledge that extraterrestrial beings do, in fact, exist.

I honestly don't know if a full disclosure will happen during my lifetime, but I think it's possible as I explained in my OP. The fact is, there are too many eyes on the skies with advanced smartphones in hand. The U.S. government has been in complete denial about the existence of UFOs and extraterrestrials for decades, but it has been slowly changing its tune by releasing classified videos and documents. I'm sure the powers that be within the government are well aware that their dam of denial will eventually break and they've been preparing themselves for impact for awhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Rudometkin

Sep 14, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I go, then I definitely want to go in style.

And besides, it would give me the perfect opportunity to say... "Beam me up, Scotty." I've always wanted to say that.

Would it matter if the Beamer's name were actually Scott? Or is someone about to be called Scotty regardless of what their name is?

Status
Not open for further replies.