The exploration of space and the possibility of extraterrestrial life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As someone who has seen a full sized saucer craft rising straight up in the daylit sky near me for several minutes, I can vouch that they probably do exist. Flying saucers, that is.

There is the possibility that my eyes, along with the people's who were next to me, were mistaken. I don't know what, if anything, was inside operating it, but flying saucers are often associated with aliens and the government. Maybe aliens exist, but my feeling is that what I saw was government involved.

I was waiting to see if someone would mention a personal experience before mentioning mine. I've also had a similar experience when I was in my early twenties, which was before cellphones and smartphones. The event was witnessed by dozens of other people around me and by other people in the surrounding area. It was 1993 and it happened in a populated city in Texas that was nationally known for unusual UFO sightings.

Reactions: Rudometkin

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there will eventually come a time when the U.S. federal government will have no other choice than to release some kind of a disclosure, if not a full disclosure, of the governments' longstanding knowledge relating to the existence of extraterrestrial beings. Furthermore, I don't think it will take too long for other world governments to follow suit after the U.S. government finally releases this truth, thus opening Pandora's Box. As the old saying goes, you can't put the genie back in the bottle. Unfortunately, a worldwide disclosure of that magnitude will cause a public panic coupled with fear, confusion and anger. It will probably cause mayhem for the world religions, especially for the Christian Church. Many Christians will find their faith shaken while other Christians will find their faith strengthened by the knowledge that extraterrestrial beings do, in fact, exist.

I honestly don't know if a full disclosure will happen during my lifetime, but I think it's possible as I explained in my OP. The fact is, there are too many eyes on the skies with advanced smartphones in hand. The U.S. government has been in complete denial about the existence of UFOs and extraterrestrials for decades, but it has been slowly changing its tune by releasing classified videos and documents. I'm sure the powers that be within the government are well aware that their dam of denial will eventually break and they've been preparing themselves for impact for awhile.

Like I said I did some research into anti-gravity. What I found on UFO's was interesting, whether extraterrestrial or earth based crafts. Some of the people experienced burns from radiation. The radiation was in the UV range and x-ray, gamma. What I learned from physics is that metals become transparent to electromagnetic radiation in the UV range and above. This means that the craft are operating from high energy radiation. That may explain the Roswell incident and the description of the recovery. Beings with radiation burns recovered if I remember watching the show on it. There may have been a malfunction in the craft that radiated the occupants from the energy source the craft runs off of.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would it matter if the Beamer's name were actually Scott? Or is someone about to be called Scotty regardless of what their name is?

Someone is about to be called Scotty regardless of what their name is.

I'm sure whoever they are would understand the Trekkie reference and just roll their eyes, and then humor me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As someone who has seen a full sized saucer craft rising straight up in the daylit sky near me for several minutes, I can vouch that they probably do exist. Flying saucers, that is.

There is the possibility that my eyes, along with the people's who were next to me, were mistaken. I don't know what, if anything, was inside operating it, but flying saucers are often associated with aliens and the government. Maybe aliens exist, but my feeling is that what I saw was government involved.

My best friend and I when we were young were star gazing at night having a sleep over, and saw two lights that looked like white stars that flew towards us and then deviated over our heads. I was shocked and asked if my friend saw it and he said he also witnessed the incident. They flew way to fast to be earth based craft I would think.

Rudometkin

Sep 14, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Seven of Nine
@Devin Wintch

Ever seen a bright light in the starry sky zigzagging seemingly randomly without changing speed nor curving its turns, even going backwards at times?

That was my second, perhaps even first most amazing experience regarding unexplained sightings. The thought of it going backwards at times is unsettling. Then I think to myself, why travel in such a manner, unless for fun or testing purposes? Then, maybe it wasn't even being controlled by any creature at all. Who knows?

Or perhaps someone didn't know how to operate it...

Last edited:

Rudometkin

Sep 14, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was waiting to see if someone would mention a personal experience before mentioning mine. I've also had a similar experience when I was in my early twenties, which was before cellphones and smartphones. The event was witnessed by dozens of other people around me and by other people in the surrounding area. It was 1993 and it happened in a populated city in Texas that was nationally known for unusual UFO sightings.

"Or, perhaps, as some people have speculated, the arc of green lights represented nothing more than migrating birds reflecting a new lighting system installed along 19th Street near Texas Technological College."

LOL!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Seven of Nine
@Devin Wintch

Ever seen a bright light in the starry sky zigzagging seemingly randomly without changing speed nor curving its turns?

That was my second, perhaps even first most amazing experience regarding unexplained sightings.

I've seen some unexplained phenomenon in the night sky, but the occurrences were gone before I could react and grab my iPhone to film it. I have an advanced telescope at home, but I can't carry it around in my car whenever I go out during the day or when I go out at night.

Reactions: Rudometkin

Rudometkin

Sep 14, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My best friend and I when we were young were star gazing at night having a sleep over, and saw two lights that looked like white stars that flew towards us and then deviated over our heads. I was shocked and asked if my friend saw it and he said he also witnessed the incident. They flew way to fast to be earth based craft I would think.

I would love to see something like that fly as fast as you describe it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Seven of Nine
@Devin Wintch

Ever seen a bright light in the starry sky zigzagging seemingly randomly without changing speed nor curving its turns?

That was my second, perhaps even first most amazing experience regarding unexplained sightings.

One time I saw a giant fireball the size of the moon passing in the sky and beyond the tree line, I thought it was a UFO at the time, and it was a UFO to me. But now after seeing asteroid images I realized it was a near impact. An asteroid that size might have ended life on our planet. But God has everything under control. Although I often wonder about the star that fell in the book of revelation named worm wood.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to see something like that fly as fast as you describe it.

Well if you do a lot of star gazing you will definitely see satellites too. But they just pass thru the sky at a straight trajectory and continuous speed. They look like stars too. But the two we saw swooped down towards us and over our heads and behind us. They definitely weren't satellites. The space station is also brighter and visible similarly. But you probably already knew that :)

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Or, perhaps, as some people have speculated, the arc of green lights represented nothing more than migrating birds reflecting a new lighting system installed along 19th Street near Texas Technological College."

LOL!

Yes, I know. I read that. It's nothing more than an attempt to explain what cannot be legitimately explained away, IMO.

Rudometkin

Sep 14, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know. I read that. It's nothing more than an attempt to explain what cannot be legitimately explained away, IMO.

This is a generalization, but I'm confident that for those who witness these kinds of things, the mind says no, but the eyes say yes.

It's an exciting feeling. Apparently some react to it by appealing to reflective birds.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch, @Rudometkin

I have to call it a night but please carry on and I'll catch up on the discussion when I log back in tomorrow morning. Thank you for participating in my thread. I've enjoyed our discussion very much and I'm looking forward to further discussions with you both. Take care and goodnight.

Rudometkin

Sep 14, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One time I saw a giant fireball the size of the moon passing in the sky and beyond the tree line, I thought it was a UFO at the time, and it was a UFO to me. But now after seeing asteroid images I realized it was a near impact. An asteroid that size might have ended life on our planet. But God has everything under control. Although I often wonder about the star that fell in the book of revelation named worm wood.

Are you sure it was a near impact and not something that broke through the atmosphere and burned up?

Upon further thought, I suppose if it was that large, it would not have burned up quick enough to not take an impact.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure it was a near impact and not something that broke through the atmosphere and burned up?

Upon further thought, I suppose if it was that large, it would not have burned up quick enough to not take an impact.

I can't really be sure, but it looked super large from that distance. All I know is that it passed across the skyline and past the 100 foot tall treeline. I suppose it could have made impact somewhere. There was no sound though, so it was definitely really high up.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please be aware that I will not respond to any more conspiracy theories about Nephilim or any other comments that aren't related the topics I explained in my OP. I will only respond to these topics and nothing more. I won't respond to any comments that aren't related to my OP.
Peace.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I believe these "aliens" are the source for much of our technology, including nuclear weapons. The military-industrial complex is implicit in this. Shalom.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember the night in early 1975 that after I took L.S.D., fallen angels terrified me so badly that I had seizures. It took 2 years before the panic attack stopped. If you've ever experienced sleep paralysis, you know what I mean. During that time I kept it to myself, as I was convinced that if I told someone, I'd get locked up in a rubber room.
Later that year something that looked like a burning Christmas tree tried to take me from my bedroom in the middle of the night but the name of Jesus put an end to that. No dope that time. I was living in a Christian home for single men.
As a child, I recall occasional sleep paralysis, though I didn't know what it was. I had recurring dreams of standing under the streetlight in front of my house. I was always being encouraged to levitate. Sometimes I'd fail and other times I'd succeed.
I also had dreams of flying through the night sky. I'd get to the large piles of crushed rock down by the lake and would dive into them. Instead of crashing, as I got near the rocks would part. It always ended there. That I can recall.
Our society has been conditioned to accept all things occultic as just another way to believe. Wrong! America is recovering from its rebellion against the Most High and everything evil needs to be purged from the land, from the congregation, and from the people, including believers in Christ. But God won't do it for us, just with us.
"if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm opening this thread in an effort to merge my previous comments on the exploration of space, the possibility of extraterrestrial life, and on Ufology. I intend to post more articles on these topics as I find them. I will also share more of my personal thoughts on them as well.

Personally, I believe there is life on other planets and extraterrestrial beings have visited our planet in the past and present. I believe the federal government obviously knows more about these visitations than it is willing to disclose to the American people. That being said, I think it is quite probability that a full disclosure from our federal government will be a possibility in my lifetime because of advanced smartphone technology.

I don't think the government will be able to indefinitely contain the plethora of video evidence of UFO phenomenon from multiple locations around the country. There are far too many eyes on the skies and eventually the government's dam of denial will break. I think the aircraft technology of the military will make a full UFO disclosure a possibility as well, considering this latest revelation: Pentagon officially releases UFO videos.

Trump calls newly released UFO footage 'a hell of a video'

Pentagon to launch task force to investigate UFO sightings

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

President Trump says he knows ‘interesting’ information about Roswell, New Mexico

For the record, The History Channel's program Ancient Aliens has an episode entitled Aliens and the Presidents. The episode reveals some very interesting information on what the Presidents (specifically Carter and Reagan) and the federal government know about the UFO phenomena.
Unequivocally, the UFO phenomena is none other than the working of Satan to stimulate curiosity and to align humanity with the greatest deception man has ever seen. It will be of sufficient persuasion that those who are unfamiliar with the scriptures will be led to believe Jesus has returned and worship the ruler of the power of the air; a counterfeit second coming if you like.

These appearances and manifestations are not civilisations from somewhere distant in the Universe as is supposed. Their frequency will increase and will coincide with the spiritualism leaders of the world everywhere are involved with. Beware! Beware! Beware!

Reactions: lforrest and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you 100%. I have my own UFO experiences. And I know several other people who have as well ...one being my mother. Some of her experiences included me, but her first was also as a girl in a largely populated Texas city. Idk your age or what year your experience was, but I'm kinda curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.