The False Doctrine with key word "COVER"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go again! Are you saying He forgave sins we haven't committed yet?
are you saying Jesus died on the cross for sins before the cross and not future sins after the cross ?

how absurd !

where on earth do you get that kind of false theology from ?

over and over Gods says your sins are forgiven ie they are in the past and He remembers them NO MORE.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus forgave ALL SINS PERIOD.

Hebrews 10:1-5
For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near. 2 Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have had consciousness of sins? 3 But in those sacrifices, there is a reminder of sins year by year. 4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

Hebrews 10:11-14
Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. 14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

hope this helps !!!

Yes, again that is what I believe, but you keep responding with such nonsense that twists the true meaning. So answer me straight for once. Are your future sins already forgiven or not? Or does Jesus give you power to no longer commit future sins in the first place?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you saying Jesus died on the cross for sins before the cross and not future sins after the cross ?

how absurd !

where on earth do you get that kind of false theology from ?

over and over Gods says your sins are forgiven ie they are in the past and He remembers them NO MORE.

ROFL Jesus meets us where we are and to what we are. The sins forgiven are past for us. That human reasoning is a doctrine of demons if you believe you can now sin and they are automatically forgiven because they are after the cross. How absurd!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we do sin we have an advocate. Do you know what an Advocate is ?

“My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous” (1 John 2:1).

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we do sin we have an advocate. Do you know what an Advocate is ?

“My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous” (1 John 2:1).

He is not our Advocate for willful sins of lawlessness. Only for unintentional sins we know nothing about. No repentance required.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i would say even that is an abuse of Christ, as "unintentional" is really more like "oblivious" prolly
The first one is referring to indwelling sin and not to practical sinning.

We all have indwelling sin; but that can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that the element of sin no longer has any authority over my behaviour (Romans 6:14).

The second is referring to what is written in Jeremiah 17:9; a situation that is remedied in Ezekiel 36:25-27 unto the remedy that we see in Luke 8:15 and Romans 15:14.

As for the third, Jesus kind of retracted that statement (John 5:31) later (John 8:14).
yes, its like this, its like that, and you may certainly choose that path if you like, jbf

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you understood Grace you would not ask such an elementary babe in Christ question.

Your biggest problem is not understanding what God's grace actually is. It is NOT God winking at sins we keep committing. What it is is the power of God to become like Christ. Most of the church is just trying to get away with murder!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not our Advocate for willful sins of lawlessness. Only for unintentional sins we know nothing about. No repentance required.
Jesus is Our Present Mediator read and believe Gods word in Timothy and Hebrews. He is our Advocate as John tells us who continually makes intersession on our behalf. He has declared us righteous, holy, saints not sinners. Believers put away the flesh and its evil desires. Christ as Scripture declares has paid the price for ALL SIN past, present and future.

Believers are NEVER referred to as sinners in the N.T. That title and description is for unbelievers.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those being sanctified are those coming to Christ. Jesus frees us from sin, not frees us to sin. And frees us in continual sin is just nonsense.

Well I have been waiting for yo to drop that falsehood! For I do not believe that Jesus frees us to live in sin! He is teaching us as it says in Titus to deny ungodliness and to live in righteousness and godliness

Titus 2:12
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Why would Paul teach us to keep denying ungodliness if everyone had stopped ungodliness and fully perfected, sanctified and fully mature so that they have no need to learn anymore about what ungodly things may be?

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your biggest problem is not understanding what God's grace actually is. It is NOT God winking at sins we keep committing. What it is is the power of God to become like Christ. Most of the church is just trying to get away with murder!
I never said it was you are hung up on the winking thing not me. Hate and indifference is murder in Jesus eyes. So not doing the right thing and ignoring it is sin.

Comparing yourself to anyone but Christ is also sin. You want to get into sin then so be it. Lets look at self righteousness and putting yourself above others by don't touch, don't eat, don't drink, what you say or think, having this gift or not having that gift, I'm of Paul, I'm of John, I'm of Peter, I'm not of James etc.....

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is Our Present Mediator read and believe Gods word in Timothy and Hebrews. He is our Advocate as John tells us who continually makes intersession on our behalf. He has declared us righteous, holy, saints not sinners. Believers put away the flesh and its evil desires. Christ as Scripture declares has paid the price for ALL SIN past, present and future.

Believers are NEVER referred to as sinners in the N.T. That title and description is for unbelievers.

He makes us children of God who cannot sin. Those who continue to sin - the wages of sin is still death, Romans 6.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have been waiting for yo to drop that falsehood! For I do not believe that Jesus frees us to live in sin! He is teaching us as it says in Titus to deny ungodliness and to live in righteousness and godliness

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Why would Paul teach us to keep denying ungodliness if everyone had stopped ungodliness and fully perfected, sanctified and fully mature so that they have no need to learn anymore about what ungodly things may be?
Amen some don't understand the first thing about Grace.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I said, Jesus frees us FROM SIN. You are agreeing with that so what is false about it? o_O

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hebrews 12
King James Version

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

HHMMM? Seems like the writer of Hebrews directly contradicts you! You need to learn what the word "charis" means!

But as legions of preachers have preached:

Grace is God giving us what we don't deserve. Mercy is God not giving us what we do deserve!

Reactions: ChristisGod

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen some don't understand the first thing about Grace.

I have scripture to back us the true meaning of grace. You are believing that God allows us to remain sinners, just calls us righteous when we are not. A true doctrine of demons to negate the extreme holiness of God.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 12
King James Version

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

HHMMM? Seems like the writer of Hebrews directly contradicts you! You need to learn what the word "charis" means!

But as legions of preachers have preached:

Grace is God giving us what we don't deserve. Mercy is God not giving us what we do deserve!

Charis is grace. Charis is power. That is why the gifts of the Spirit are called Charismatic gifts. They are power, not fakes.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have scripture to back us the true meaning of grace. You are believing that God allows us to remain sinners, just calls us righteous when we are not. A true doctrine of demons to negate the extreme holiness of God.
Try reading what I have posted instead of making things up I haven't' said, you are so quick to post without actually reading what I have posted.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charis is grace. Charis is power. That is why the gifts of the Spirit are called Charismatic gifts. They are power, not fakes.
yikes

The topic now is saving Grace which leads to Godliness not the gifts that have been done away with and especially the least of all the gifts which you exalt above them all.