The False Doctrine with key word "COVER"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, @Blood Bought 1953, I forgive you, utterly and completely, unconditionally, no strings attached (except that you must receive my forgiveness).

Your motive for your forgiveness is worthless —- you offer an insincere “ Forgiveness “ ONLY because silly,confused Teachers That ruined you and other Tares have taught you that you will go to Hell if you don’t........If your forgiveness does not come from the Heart... Naturally ....It is a stench in God's nostrils..... do me AND God a Favor.....keep you Forgiveness to yourself ...i means Nothing to me..

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course the issue is not the "greed" of those who are taking you up on your offer...but your character and honour in your being able to make good on your word.

This is what is on the table.

What would I do with my $1,000?

I would probably tithe $100 of it, donate another $400 to charity, and keep the rest for spending money since my income level is currently below my expenses.

I had the money all ready to go .....THIS CLOSE to dropping it in the Mailbox! Then I remembered a verse from the Bible .....your obsession, your overeagerness for my hard earned money reminded me of the following and I brought the money home to teach you that “,The Love Of money is the Root Of all evil”....... I hope you learn a lesson from this,

Btw.....I spent the money on stocks .... “United States Floppy Discs” ( I got a hot tip saying they are about to make a come- back! )

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish the occasional , harmless “ Fib” that I am guilty of sometimes was my “ only” sin .....how about you,Mr Holy Spirit Jr. ? Lol.....

I wrote a song a while ago...the words go like this:

Lord Jesus, I ask You further into my heart...
Come Holy Spirit, I pray, and make me more like You (x2)
o-o-oh

Grant me the victory in every battle
Lord have the victory in every battle

Lord Jesus, I ask You in my heart
Lord Jesus, I ask You in my heart.

It was intended for someone I know that liked to sing the songs of the Lord but had no relationship with Christ.

I figured that if they would sing this song, it would save them.

But the point also being, that the prayer is that we might become more like the Holy Spirit.

So, thank you for the compliment and the confirmation that the answer to this prayer in song hase been accpmplished in my life!

So, @Blood Bought 1953, I forgive you, utterly and completely, unconditionally, no strings attached (except that you must receive my forgiveness).

Your motive for your forgiveness is worthless —- you offer an insincere “ Forgiveness “ ONLY because silly,confused Teachers That ruined you and other Tares have taught you that you will go to Hell if you don’t........If your forgiveness does not come from the Heart... Naturally ....It is a stench in God's nostrils..... do me AND God a Favor.....keep you Forgiveness to yourself ...i means Nothing to me..

What my forgiveness towards you means to you is that you have, in fact, sinned...

And you are no judge of whether my forgiveness comes from my heart or not...but because you do not want to believe that you have sinned, you don't accept my forgiveness.

And if that is the case, my forgiveness is rescinded...I will keep it to myself...so I'm afraid I'm going to have to require you to pay up!

If you don't, then you will be found to have been a liar on your day of judgment...and all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8). There is no respect of persons with God when He finally judges (Colossians 3:25) so He is not going to favour you over the fact that you think you have availed yourself of His shed blood on the Cross...for if you had done that, it would also have sanctified you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is obvious to me that I am dealing with a hardened heart here...

Pro 17:11, An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had the money all ready to go .....THIS CLOSE to dropping it in the Mailbox! Then I remembered a verse from the Bible .....your obsession, your overeagerness for my hard earned money reminded me of the following and I brought the money home to teach you that “,The Love Of money is the Root Of all evil”....... I hope you learn a lesson from this,

Btw.....I spent the money on stocks .... “United States Floppy Discs” ( I got a hot tip saying they are about to make a come- back! )

So you chose to judge me rather than be obedient...

You have just made yourself an example of the following scripture:

Jas 4:11, Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Jas 4:12, There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Consider this also:

Mat 7:1, Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat 7:2, For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Of course it is true that you love your money too much to be willing to relinquish it to "the likes of me"...

It's a crying shame that the fact that you are a liar is going to put you headlong into the lake of fire on your day of judgment...

Perhaps you ought to repent of being such an obscene "fibber".

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The money is not the issue for me...as should be evidenced by the fact that I forgave you your debt for a moment.

The issue is that you have sinned against me and have no remorse or apology whatsoever.

I once forgave my dad for something that was very grievous; and when I told him that I forgave him, he said, "I didn't do anything wrong..."

It made me understand why God conditions His own forgiveness on a person admitting that they have sinned...

Because it threw my forgiveness towards him right back in my face. From that point I could not forgive him...because he did not accept forgiveness from me but insisted that he did not need it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe that the blood of Jesus covers the sin of lying; however, in order for it to do so, a man must be repentant and the following scripture must be true in his life (that he is made righteous in this sense through the blood of Christ):

Pro 13:5, A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953,

Do you believe and/or teach that it does not matter if you lie because the blood of Jesus was shed for you and that you are forgiven across the board even if you make no effort to live a righteous life?

It seems to me that you do (for, actions speak louder than words).

Now this appears to me to be the preaching of grace as a license for immorality (Jude 1:3-4, NIV) and the Bible calls that a false and perverted gospel.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, I would guess that you could say that we are even now; because you called my teaching a false and perverted gospel and I have shown that that is indeed not what my teaching is: and later (in my last post) I turned around and called your teaching a false and perverted gospel; and the evidence is clearly in favour of that idea.

Therefore I am happy and satisfied.

For I answered a fool according to his folly; and while, in doing so, I became like him: it is also true that I can rejoice in the fact that he is not going to be wise in his own eyes (see Proverbs 26:4-5).

Because it is written in holy scripture:

Pro 26:12, Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that concerns me is that sins that I have committed since becoming a Christian have been "willful" and therefore am I completely devoid of being able to be forgiven; since apparently there is no more sacrifice for sins?

You committed those sins in ignorance of the complete truth; the atonement is still available to you.

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning @Blood Bought 1953's flippancy concerning the judgment of God, in his doctrine, and in some of his posts, consider:.

Psa 10:13, Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

Rom 4:
[
7] Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

The "covering", is Gods Light/aka, Spirit/His Power.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

Rom 4:
[
7] Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

The "covering", is Gods Light/aka, Spirit/His Power.

does that include

1 Peter 4:8
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
(Even above “Faith alone”?)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does that include

1 Peter 4:8
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
(Even above “Faith alone”?)

Thought Scripture was most excellently clear;
Covered Sins Is Effected by Gods internal Spirit, His Light covering Sins.

Why are you deflecting to a man's Faith, when it is the Works of God who Covers Sin?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought Scripture was most excellently clear;
Covered Sins Is Effected by Gods internal Spirit, His Light covering Sins.

Why are you deflecting to a man's Faith, when it is the Works of God who Covers Sin?

so charity does not cover a multitude of sins

what about mercy? Do we obtain mercy by being merciful? Matt 5:7

Reactions: Michiah-Imla