The False vs True Gift Of Tongues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Tulipbee

What happened to you and your ChatGPT? I wanted your AI to address an Amillennial, WPM's most recent thread.
Before that, IF you are still there and haven't been banned, consider this verse that you rest your cessationist view on:
"Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away."

This passage is speaking of a time after the first heavens and first earth passes away and the New Jerusalem places the former earth.
"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away." REV. 21:4

> ... nor prophecies, nor tongues, nor gift of knowledge, they will pass away

with all former things.
Addendum: Actually forget about weighing in on WPM's Amillennialism topic, since I just found out that Calvin was reluctant to comment on Revelation and Eschatology in general.

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, they claim the moment they speak in a manifestation that doesnt help or edify the church, its divine.

There are diverse tongues and some are for private use in one's prayer closet for personal edification in direct personal communication with the Lord.

This is the most common type of tongues that all Christians should be using in their prayer closet

1 Corinthians 14:2-5
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

As we see, there is a difference between tongues for private prayer and prophesying so others can have understanding which would be in a public gathering.

Reactions: amadeus

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are diverse tongues and some are for private use in one's prayer closet for personal edification in direct personal communication with the Lord.

This is the most common type of tongues that all Christians should be using in their prayer closet

1 Corinthians 14:2-5
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

As we see, there is a difference between tongues for private prayer and prophesying so others can have understanding which would be in a public gathering.
Yes, but if I talk to someone in Spanish (which I did to a Romanian sister), and see that quizzical look on their face, I change language till I see we are communicating and have a true rapport, not keep jabbering nonsensically to them to no purpose at all.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but if I talk to someone in Spanish (which I did to a Romanian sister), and see that quizzical look on their face, I change language till I see we are communicating and have a true rapport, not keep jabbering nonsensically to them to no purpose at all.

Your ignorance and lack of scriptural knowledge of this gift is fantastic! eek2.gif

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God isn't a "one trick pony". The gift of tongues has several functions, as noted in 1 Cor 14. Apparently YOUR bible only has ONE passage about tongues, but MINE has 1 Cor 14.
I have a lot of Baptist friends.
None of them "counsel with God"
None of them speak in tongues.
None of them have EVER heard God speak to them.
None of them have received the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
They listen to Baptist preaching and they are taught by men with no Holy Spirit baptism.
So naturally they are without revelation.
Paul Wrote all of his letters to those that were baptized in the Holy Spirit. They had received the second work of the Holy Spirit, the baptism of the Holy Spirit ,through the laying on of hands as depicted in the book of Acts.
So Paul, a holy spirit baptized man, wrote to other people that were baptized in the Holy Spirit. So all that he was saying made perfect sense to them.
They didn't need a one-dimensional thought that Paul who did not speak english went to some country and miraculously was able to speak english.
That's the only concept they have because it's kind of like swimming. You could take 500 hours of classroom on how to swim ,and technique, and what not to do, but if they dive into a 10 ft deep pool they're going to panic because swimming is mainly doing and not explaining. So we see a lot of this of men explaining that have never jumped in a pool.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The important thing it to listen to the Lord our God!!

Prov 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Mark 12:29 Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;

Deut 5:1 Then Moses summoned all Israel and said to them: “Hear, O Israel, the statutes and the ordinances which I am speaking today in your hearing, that you may learn them and observe them carefully.

From listening to His Wisdom (His Holy Spirit) is how you get Understanding (The Son who is the Word of God because the Father gave Him the words of God), and knowledge (The Father - because even the Son does not know everything but rather what the Father tells Him)!!!

Acts 2:5,6 Now there were Jews living in Jerusalem, devout men from every nation under heaven.
And when this sound occurred, the crowd came together, and were bewildered because each one of them was hearing them speak in his own language.

So what does the above verse mean???

Does it mean that they were speaking in the language of the other people or does it actually say they were "HEARING" the other speak in their own language????

It does not say they were speaking in the language of the others but that they were HEARING them speak in their own language!!!

Yet look this thread and the number of people who post that are thinking that speaking in tongues must mean speaking in someone else's language!!

That does not even make sense - because if I had just three people and not people from "every nation" and I spoke in the language of one a person which was not my language, still one of the three would not be "HEARING" me speak in their own language!!!

Therefore it could only happen if the Holy Spirit personally translated what was being said to each of the devote people from all the nations personally!!!!!

They did not just get the gift of speaking in a heavenly language but also the gift of interpreting what they were hearing being spoken in tongues!!!!!

And that explains why we also read the following about this event:

Acts 2:13 But others were mocking and saying, “They are full of sweet wine.”

So at this event of the Holy Spirit falling on the devote people - the devote believers all received the Holy Spirit with the gift of speaking in tongues and also the gift of the Holy Spirit to interpret tongues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what does this tell us about those posting??

Have we even read:

1 Cor 14:13 Therefore let one who speaks in a tongue pray that he may interpret.
and
1 Cor 14:1 Pursue love, yet desire earnestly spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.

When the Holy Spirit causes us to speak in tongues we of course should then listen for and "earnestly desire" the interpretation - right?? That is what is written - that was what happened with the devote men from every nation as recorded in Acts!!!

Do we still not understanding? Are we not listening from what comes out of His mouth then?

I have been amazed at church to run into so many who can speak in tongues but they can't interpret. It is simple. Can you not seek the voice of the Lord and hear Him speak to you via that small voice of His? So if you then get the Holy Spirit speaking to and or through you in tongues, can you and do you not then ask the Lord what is being said (which is to say get an interpretation in the you language)?

Did we not even talk to the Lord about why we get the gift of tongues???

Let me help you on this. It goes back to the tower of Babel!!

When men got all together and wanted to build a tower to get them to heaven it presented a problem for the Lord! You see He does want us to have the desires of our hearts, but things have to be done at the right time and in the right way! So the Lord came down and causes men to speak in different languages, until the right time and in the right way (they could be lead by Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit of God)

Of course that stone tower was never going to get them to heaven - even our rocket ships can't get us to heaven. So it was never about men getting together by their own thinking and their own understanding, but it was always about seek the Lord our God and doing what He asks. That means being devoted to Him and not ourselves!!

So when the time was right, those devote believers all got to speak the same heavenly language and were also given the ability to hear what was being said in their own language, and it is all personal!!!! Which means the Holy Spirit will speak to each of us personally!! And so it is that we can each personally hear from our Lord Jesus Christ via His Holy Spirit - and so the main reason for the gift of tongues was to get us to want to listen to the Lord via that small voice that comes to each of us (regardless of their own language) in our own language!!

That is all to say that we now have that tower to heaven via the Holy Spirit and what the Lord did at the cross - but you still have to be a devote believer!!!

So don't tell me you speak in tongues or not - but rather tell me you know the Lord and talk back and forth with Him in words you can hear from the Holy Spirit!!!

Jn 6: 64,65 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.
“But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him.

Still, someone will ask me if I speak in tongue - as opposed to if I hear from the Lord personally.

Yes indeed - the Lord has me speaking in tongues at times - in case you want to know. But when He does I asked Him what He has to say about it, and He then speaks to me. Sometime He gives me a word for word translation, but sometimes He just gives me some general idea of what is being prayed for! I don't need to know other peoples dirty laundry - but He might still need me praying over it. And there are many other things that He wants prayed for which I don't need to know about, so then Him having me speak in tongues is a great way for me to pray, and then asking Him to talk to you about it is a great way to find out what you do need to know, personally!!

And if it is in an assembly of God's people, then did not Paul write:

1 Cor 14: 3,4 But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and exhortation and consolation. One who speaks in a tongue edifies himself; but one who prophesies edifies the church.

So then if you have a tongue to speak in church just follow it up with the words the Lord also will give you when you have the interpretation - right??

This is not "rocket science" - people, we now have our tower to heaven!!!

So why does it seem we do not know and understand this??

Because as mentioned - Prov 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

We are not following the instruction from God through Moses: “Hear, O Israel, the statutes and the ordinances which I am speaking today in your hearing, that you may learn them and observe them carefully."

We see where it read "speaking today"???? - That's the problem!! We are not hearing Him TODAY!!

Heb 3:7,8 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,
“TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME,
AS IN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,

If you have not been listening to Him on those days called "TODAY" - like Moses and other explained - then you are not even going to know about our ability to get to heaven now!!

Mat 23:13 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

Jn 10:9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Do we not know that we can just "go in and out"??? But those Pharisees, hypocrites, want to shut you off from the kingdom of heaven and not "allow those who are entering to go in"!!

It is not hard to realize how they speak. They are against tongues, against hearing the Lord, and against Jesus Christ Today!! And you find them in all the churches, do you not? So they have to be told to let those who have an ear, hear what the Spirit has to say!!

Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:29, Rev 3:6, Rev 3:13, Rev 3:22, ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Rev 2:7 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.’

So the angel (spirit) at all seven churches had to be commanded - He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches!

So what type of angel/spirit has to be commanded to let us who have ears to hear, hear what the Holy Spirit of God has to say?

They are called "Religious spirits" which had already found their chief seats in the churches of the Lord!

So it is of no surprise that this conversation takes place on a Christian Forum! And no surprise when those religious spirts say through people that there is no "tongues, no heavenly language, no interpretations, no prophecy, and no hearing the Lord and what he personally has to say to them via the Holy Spirit!!

And who has ears to hear? - Well - do you have physical ears to hear? And did not God make the heavens then the earth? So people have spiritual ears to hear but most are unwilling to use them!!

Ezek 12:2 “Son of man, you live in the midst of the rebellious house, who have eyes to see but do not see, ears to hear but do not hear; for they are a rebellious house.

So people - stop being rebellious, repent, then seek the Lord by faith, and know that all those who seek find!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
They listen to Baptist preaching and they are taught by men with no Holy Spirit baptism.

When i hear someone attacking "Baptist" , i usually discover that the person doing so is a "Charismatic or a Pentecostal"

And when you use the phrase "speak in tongues" that is definitely the "sound byte" of a Charismatic, as only these Charismatic and Pentecostal groups worry about it and obsess about it.

Another way you can spot this denominational group(s) is that they all teach that "salvation can be lost".

So, its interesting that they do not understand the Salvaiton of God, yet they obsess on spiritual gifts, and even then, they are confusing a "prayer language" that they mean, as the "gift of Tongues" that is not a prayer language.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul Wrote all of his letters to those that were baptized in the Holy Spirit. They had received the second work of the Holy Spirit, the baptism of the Holy Spirit ,through the laying on of hands as depicted in the book of Acts.
So Paul, a holy spirit baptized man, wrote to other people that were baptized in the Holy Spirit. So all that he was saying made perfect sense to them.
They didn't need a one-dimensional thought that Paul who did not speak english went to some country and miraculously was able to speak english.
That's the only concept they have because it's kind of like swimming. You could take 500 hours of classroom on how to swim ,and technique, and what not to do, but if they dive into a 10 ft deep pool they're going to panic because swimming is mainly doing and not explaining. So we see a lot of this of men explaining that have never jumped in a pool.
WHICH is one important aspect of "Tongues" as a gift. Mat 10:19, and 13:11 refer to "Taking no thought about what to say" because in that hour the HOLY SPIRIT WILL GIVE YOU THE WORDS. That, of course is exactly what the "Tongues Speaker", "The Interpreter", or the "Prophet" experiences.

God, by the Holy Spirit gives them the WORDS TO SAY. One who speaks in tongues, is already completely familiar with how that works, and it doesn't matter what they say, or even if they understand what they say, because it all comes directly to their mind, by the Holy Spirit, and all they have to do is SPEAK IT.

I recall an instance back in the late '70s, where there was a manifestation of tongues, and the fellow on my left immediately started to speak the interpretation. At the same time I was moved to interpret, and when he quit in mid message, I immediately took it from where he'd left off, and spoke for 30-35 seconds, and then the words stopped coming - whereupon the fellow on my immediate Right, picked it up where I'd left off, and finished the interpretation. That has never happened again, but I've heard of similar manifestations in other places.

Can it be FAKED??? ABSOLUTELY, with a little practice, a person can "speak in tongues", "interpret", and "prophesy" in a convincing fashion such as would require the gift of "Discerning of Spirits" to know it was all fake. bottom line: ANYBODY who commits resources in the basis of an UNCONFIRMED PROPHETIC UTTERANCE is a FOOL.

Reactions: rebuilder 454

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO!!! You'd be absolutely accurate in saying so.
Really? Do you know that Jesus Christ is the truth and not you? So did you ask Him? Do you ask Him and listen? You don't just go around saying something is 'absolutely accurate because you said so, do you?

From actually getting the gift of tongues you understand that just making up "gibberish and forced mutterings" feeling extremely silly - so you would never do that, not even under peer pleasure. And frankly there is an assumption in many of the comments that tongues is something normally done in a group - which would be known to be completely wrong if they had and used the gift.

If people really and truly believed in Jesus Christ - which is to say they were "devout" believers like mentioned in Acts - they would not go around thinking that those people were silly and perhaps drunk - as also mentioned in Acts - and all that is in the Bible to help them understand where they actually stand!

Are they in the "devout believers or with the other group that was there on that day? Do they even know the day to hear from the Lord and receive His Holy Spirit is Today? And is there not something mentioned as tongues being a sign? Perhaps they miss read the signs? Could that explain why they don't actually seek Jesus Christ as the Truth. and so actually match up with what the Bible explains also?

There were two groups of people there in Acts!

The devout who all spoke in tongues and got the interpretation and that other group who had pretended obedience to God but put Jesus Christ on the cross, and still thought they were right - And there is nothing new under the sun.

Now there were Jews living in Jerusalem, devout men from every nation under heaven.

Acts 2:5 Now there were Jews living in Jerusalem, devout men from every nation under heaven.

Acts 2:13 But others were mocking and saying, “They are full of sweet wine.”

So a discussion goes on in the public square, about this issue, just like then.

1 Cor 14: 22 So then tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers; but prophecy is for a sign, not to unbelievers but to those who believe.

So is tongues presented and a "false gift" - no it is not!! It is presented in the Bible as a sign to the unbelievers!! Yet to the believer who actually listens to the Lord, it is a sign that they are not hearing the Spirit speak to them in words they understand so they believer should then seek for the interpretation in words they can understand in their own language via the Holy Spirit. The devout believers got both the gifts of tongues and the interpretation into their own language - where as the unbelievers thought tongues to be silly nonsense!

And you can find a bit of both of this on this thread. Some who are believers and speak in tongues but don't understand it is a sign to them to seek the voice of the Lord, whom they know, and get the words in their own language. And also we find the pretenders who don't really know the Lord and hear from Him, so tongues was a sign to them that they are actually unbelievers who make fun of what the Lord is doing to get people to actually seek Him and listen to Him voice (that small voice from the Holy Spirit speaking to us)

So to some tongues is a sign they need to listen more, and to some tongues is a sign they need to start actually believing in the Lord, and no where in the Bible that I can remember is it a 'false' sign from the devil. It doesn't seem like it would be a smart move on the devil part if tongues (speaking words we don't understand but believe are from God) is a sign to both the believer and the non-believer to seek the voice of the Lord our God (Jesus Christ) And since it is written that all those who seek find - it seems like a foolish thing for the devil to do, which might explain why the Bible does not call it a 'false gift'. It seems only those not willing to seek the Lord but who want to lean on their own understanding as being the Truth, call it that. They don't seem to even think they are scoffing at the work of God!

Of course, reproving them with show who is wise among them, and the others will not like me for pointing this out. But for the sake of those who are wise but have not really thought it through yet, I posted like the Lord asked me. After all the Lord likes to use the foolish things of this world. Who else would point this out to people unwilling to listen to Him?

Prov 9:8 Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you, Reprove a wise man and he will love you.

Prov 13"1 A wise son accepts his father's discipline, But a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

Prov 14:6 A scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none, But knowledge is easy to one who has understanding.

Do you know why knowledge is easy to one who has understanding?? It is because Jesus is called Understanding because He has words of His Father who is called Knowledge because His Father has all knowledge! So if I have Jesus Christ I have Understanding and the words of Knowledge! So all I have to do is ask and listen and my Lord Jesus Christ gives me understanding with the words of His Father! And that is why this post was started as it was! Truth is not what we think and say but what Jesus has as says!! But who will listen and who will scoff at Him?

One of my favorite verses is Prov 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom: From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

If you understood the words of the wise then you would understand that the Lord gives His Holy Spirit (Wisdom): and from His mouth come the words of the Father (knowledge) and those from the Son (Understanding) who has them.

Prov 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction, To discern the sayings of understanding,

Do you know the Holy Spirit (wisdom) and the instructions that came down from the Father? Do you discern and understand that Jesus Christ as the Word of God has the words and sayings of His Father? Or perhaps you are thinking that your thinking and understanding is the Truth?

Prov 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read D Moody Secret Power

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read D Moody Secret Power
Apparently he was pro "second work" ,via the baptism in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues ,via the laying on of hands as demonstrated in the book of acts?
Is that what I am reading in that book?

Reactions: The Learner

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When i hear someone attacking "Baptist" , i usually discover that the person doing so is a "Charismatic or a Pentecostal"

And when you use the phrase "speak in tongues" that is definitely the "sound byte" of a Charismatic, as only these Charismatic and Pentecostal groups worry about it and obsess about it.

Another way you can spot this denominational group(s) is that they all teach that "salvation can be lost".

So, its interesting that they do not understand the Salvaiton of God, yet they obsess on spiritual gifts, and even then, they are confusing a "prayer language" that they mean, as the "gift of Tongues" that is not a prayer language.
Like I said I have many Baptist friends.
I never attack them.
Nor did I anywhere in my post you ACCUSED me of.
Oh the irony.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said concerning tongues "...my mind is unfruitful"
He had no idea what he was praying.
This is what you call nonsense with no purpose.
Careful friend.

Reactions: The Learner

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if it is just made up gibberish and forced mutterings from peer pressure, and nothing that edifys, I would say its origin is not of God.
There is the true gift of tongues . to some they heard it as gibberish but others , by the SPIRIT could hear the langaguge .
As seen in acts .
There is also the purpose of tongues to edify the person in spirit and if spoken in church
if one intreprets can then edify the whole church .
BUT there is this other move going on too . And it has taken a hold on many .
Its origin can be seen in the eastern religions , new age and etc . some call it the kunalini awakening .
They too can utter things but with this it is seen with kirks , twists , outbursts of laughter
giggling , writhing on the ground , head jerks and twists .
It was seen to enter into the realm of christendom BIG TIME under the guise of toronto blessing .
Folks were acting out , some walking around like dogs and etc . and they could not DISCERN it for what it was .
Note . NOTE to the reader ,
Be on gaurd that one does not speak against tongues because it is real
HOWEVER be on guard for this movemnt of another spirit as well .
The main thing is , In those churches you will often hear NO REAL BIBLICAL DOCTRINE
No correction of errors , rather its all about material blessings , certain manfestations
always focusing on the person as being the big thing . IF the SPIRIT is focusing on monies and prosperity
and the messages seem to be focused on earthly cares , pleasures , some big promotion , some big money coming up
THEN watch out .
CAUSE if we would examine THE BIBLE we would see something .
ANYTIME a generation , even the jews , or even the christains had error
THE SPIRIT was warning against such error . YET I DONT SEEM TO SEE any kind of
repent of sin , no messages about the dire wickedness that is being allowed to GO ON within the churches
rather its all about WHAT CAN I GET IN THIS LIFE , monies , wealth , prosperity , and mainly
about this other love stuff which has led the church far from the LOVE OF GOD .
ONE would think that in churches that have sold out the doctrine of GOD ,
sold out the love of GOD , and rather embraces the Love of the world
that the SPIRIT would not be uttering promises of BLESSINGS but rather DIRE WARNINGS TO REPENT .
THIS IS A MAJOR RED FLAG . I see churches swimming in sin and love of the world
and yet in them same churches those speaking in tongues or prophesying
Aint teaching the people to repent , but rather leads them into great promises of what they can become or attain in this life .
THAT MEANS IT AINT COMING FROM GOD AT ALL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nar and scores of others are now unifying the denominations with the RCC
and the RCC is unifying even the other religoins .
THE DIRE NEED to have to believe on JESUS THE CHRIST
is even being replaced more and more with an idea of a love that cometh of the world .
Even sins are being honored amongst them .
NOW TELL ME , why WOULD GOD being speaking by the SPIRIT
unto these churches and promising them GOOD TIMES , MONIES , HEALTH N WEALTH
HE WOULD NOT .
THE GOD I KNOW in scripture would be speaking through men TO REBUKE AND CORRECT THIS MADNESS .
YET most all claim to be having visions from GOD , a word FROM GOD , a tongue from GOD , an interpretation from GOD
and yet the message is BLESSING and PEACE are coming .
RATHER ODD indeed . HOW DID GOD speak through the prophets
unto the jews , WHEN THEY WERE falling away . WITH messages of prepare for great blessings
OR WAS IT REPENT OR ELSE .
WHEN GOD spoke to the seven churches
and some had error within
DID WE SEE BIG PROMISES to them of WEALTH , of health and prosperity and peace
OR WARNINGS .
WE are nearer now to the DAY of the LORD than ever
and yet it seemth this generation speaks nothing of repentance
nothing of warnings , rather overlooks errors
and the leaders preach lies , prophesy falsely and these people seem to love to have it so .
AND IF any does dare to speak up and try and warn and correct
THEY get treated very similiar to the true prophets WHO ALSO warned their own to repent .
GUESS what that means . THE JUDGMENT and WRATH OF GOD IS SOON TO APPEAR