The First God Thought

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: - Ephesians 1:4.

Your first thought concerning the plan of God in scripture should be in in Ephesians 1:4.

God thought; if I'm going to get out of the creature what I want out of the creature - I must put it in the creation. That did not happen in the creation of Adam. God created a being with a free moral choice - and would allow them to choose what life they would live.

The choice was made for humanity, and humanity suffered the consequences of that choice being made by Adam ever since.

Rereading Ephesians 1:4, you see another choice was going to be provided. The choice to be in Christ! The plan of God is for humanity to be in Christ. That is the position He has chosen for every soul that would come into this world.

That should be on the mind of every believer as their first thought; for the plan of God! It was God's first thought toward creating humanity in developing the plan of God before the foundation of the world!