The first horseman of the Apocalypse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense! Do you wear white clothing? So when you you wear white, your a saint and when you wear black your not? A horse is a horse, used for transportation. None of those horses are evil. It is the rider that brings evil. I think I'll ask for a pet black stallion when I get to heaven.
If the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros and Gates all get together and wear white clothing, does that mean Satan cannot use them to control the world. All the doctors that have some evil diabolical part in the Wigan Lab and Big PHARMA companies wear white. I guess they are innocent, godly people.
Yes we all want to trust the men in long white coats - but many have blood on them.
Did you get your shot, your experimental genetic therapy? We will see if it works, then we can say coronavirus did not conquer and things will soon get back to normal.
I doubt it.

The Horses indicate SPEED of Travel Worldwide. These are world wide events that take place with great urgency.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a horse though, Colton Burpo said there were horses in heaven ... with different colors.
I want one of those a flying horses like in the movie Avatar. Oops, I'm having fun again.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ David in NJ Thanks for your reply too

The gospels and apostles do not talk about the Revelation. They were dead (all except John) before the Revelation was given. Where they do prophesy, they use the same sort of apocalyptic language used frequently in the Bible, as does the Revelation. But the gospels and epistles do not talk about the horses and the riders on them, do they?

If you believe that Matthew 24 or the Olivet Discourse ties in with the seals, then consider the fact that Matthew 24:14 says, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

It's not in sequence in the Olivet Discourse, because verse 9 of Matthew 24 says, "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and all of you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." They can't be hated of all nations before the gospel has been preached in all nations.

So if the Olivet Discourse ties in with the Revelation's seals, bear in mind what the Olivet Discourse has to say regarding the gospel being preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, and ask yourself where that fits into the seals. (because you can't leave it out).

Very good points.
for me, i see this:
The Horses indicate SPEED of Travel Worldwide. These are world wide events that take place with great urgency, not over prolonged period of time.

In contrast the spreading of the Gospel is taking place over a 2,000+ year span.

The Two Witnesses are the same as our Lord described about Himself and the Father: see John chs 5, 6, 10

If I testify about Myself, My testimony is not valid. There is another who testifies about Me, and I know that His testimony about Me is valid.
It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me.
I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf.

Now that our Lord and Savior has Risen and ascended back to the Father,
Who are the two witnesses now on earth???

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ David in NJ Thanks for your reply too

The gospels and apostles do not talk about the Revelation. They were dead (all except John) before the Revelation was given. Where they do prophesy, they use the same sort of apocalyptic language used frequently in the Bible, as does the Revelation. But the gospels and epistles do not talk about the horses and the riders on them, do they?

If you believe that Matthew 24 or the Olivet Discourse ties in with the seals, then consider the fact that Matthew 24:14 says, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

It's not in sequence in the Olivet Discourse, because verse 9 of Matthew 24 says, "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and all of you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." They can't be hated of all nations before the gospel has been preached in all nations.

So if the Olivet Discourse ties in with the Revelation's seals, bear in mind what the Olivet Discourse has to say regarding the gospel being preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, and ask yourself where that fits into the seals. (because you can't leave it out).

Very good points.
for me, i see this:
The Horses indicate SPEED of Travel Worldwide. These are world wide events that take place with great urgency, not over prolonged period of time.

In contrast the spreading of the Gospel is taking place over a 2,000+ year span.

The Two Witnesses are the same as our Lord described about Himself and the Father: see John chs 5, 6, 10

If I testify about Myself, My testimony is not valid. There is another who testifies about Me, and I know that His testimony about Me is valid.
It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me.
I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf.

The seals are describing events taking place in the world, and the riders of the horses represent either the powers behind those events, or the cause of the events being described in the seal. The rider on the white horse represents either the two witnesses or the faithful church (or both) which will be prophesying during the final 3.5 years of this Age. The rider on the red horse is going out to take peace from the earth. The power behind him is the dragon. The second horseman is the antichrist. Not the first.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Answer:
1. Who's Revelation is it (Revelation 1:1)?
2. Whos is giving power to His two witnesses in Revelation 11:3?
3. If I told you I know for 100% sure who the two witnesses are (if they are two individuals) or whether or not they represent the faithful church (the lampstands) I would be a liar.

What I do know is that God's two witnesses in Egypt (Moses and Aaron) were bringing plagues upon Egypt and they turned the waters into blood, and they were two individuals. I don't believe the two witnesses are "the law and the prophets". They are not scriptures. The two witnesses are killed. They die. They are resurrected three days later. I don't believe those words are symbolic. I believe they are literal. So whether it's many witnesses represented by the two olive trees and the two lampstands, or whether it is two individuals I don't know. BUT I lean towards them being two individuals.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Nonsense! Do you wear white clothing? So when you you wear white, your a saint and when you wear black your not? A horse is a horse, used for transportation. None of those horses are evil. It is the rider that brings evil. I think I'll ask for a pet black stallion when I get to heaven.
If the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros and Gates all get together and wear white clothing, does that mean Satan cannot use them to control the world. All the doctors that have some evil diabolical part in the Wigan Lab and Big PHARMA companies wear white. I guess they are innocent, godly people.
Yes we all want to trust the men in long white coats - but many have blood on them.
Did you get your shot, your experimental genetic therapy? We will see if it works, then we can say coronavirus did not conquer and things will soon get back to normal.
I doubt it.
Well then please don't ever wear anything red. It will scare everyone. They'll think you're a horse.

PS: I won't get the jab because I don't trust that genetically engineered protein that will invade every cell in my body and cause my cells to do things which are totally unnatural, including producing a Corona virus so that my body can produce antibodies. I know of 3 people, friends of a family member, who got violently sick 3 days after the jab: A man, his wife, and his sister. The wife's friend is a family member of ours. The man and his sister died a few days later from the complications. They "died of Covid" but they never had Covid before getting the jab. I've heard other stories too, and my cousin also got very sick after getting the jab. Lost her voice. The doctor told her "it's just a virus" (but I'm sure he forgot to pardon the pun).

I believe SARS2 Covid-19 or whatever the scientific name is did not occur naturally, but came out of a lab, but that virus is nevertheless deadly to some (only some). I don't toss a coin. I trust the jab less than my chances of survival if I get the virus. When it comes to the possibility of a conspiracy I listen to everything and believe nothing. I only believe what is written in the Bible. That doesn't mean I trust the governments of this world or the doctors who spin the narrative that big pharma pay them to spin. I've listened to the doctors, scientists and virologists who don't go along with the official narrative.

Just because I said you're practicing eisiegesis to the point of ridiculousness linking this virus to the first horseman of the Apocalypse (which I really believe you are) does not mean I support or trust the official narrative that surrounds Covid.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer:
1. Who's Revelation is it (Revelation 1:1)?
2. Whos is giving power to His two witnesses in Revelation 11:3?
3. If I told you I know for 100% sure who the two witnesses are (if they are two individuals) or whether or not they represent the faithful church (the lampstands) I would be a liar.

What I do know is that God's two witnesses in Egypt (Moses and Aaron) were bringing plagues upon Egypt and they turned the waters into blood, and they were two individuals. I don't believe the two witnesses are "the law and the prophets". They are not scriptures. The two witnesses are killed. They die. They are resurrected three days later. I don't believe those words are symbolic. I believe they are literal. So whether it's many witnesses represented by the two olive trees and the two lampstands, or whether it is two individuals I don't know. BUT I lean towards them being two individuals.

Here are the two witnesses on earth, right now:
Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Here are the two witnesses on earth, right now:
Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1
Yes, and He was talking to His apostles who asked Him the question which gave rise to His answer, but it's true for every Christian also. BUT the two witnesses are introduced onto the scene at a specific point in time. Unless you're a Preterist, you will know that the specific point in time points to the future, not to the past. If it's referring to Christians in general, then why not say so? Why did He not say, "I will give power to the saints"? And why are these introduced at a specific point in the days leading up to the Lord's return?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and He was talking to His apostles who asked Him the question which gave rise to His answer, but it's true for every Christian also. BUT the two witnesses are introduced onto the scene at a specific point in time. Unless you're a Preterist, you will know that the specific point in time points to the future, not to the past. If it's referring to Christians in general, then why not say so? Why did He not say, "I will give power to the saints"? And why are these introduced at a specific point in the days leading up to the Lord's return?

You said: "...but it's true for every Christian also."

AMEN AMEN AMEN - Rejoice Brother

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are and will be Two Witnesses, two specific individuals whom the Lord will send at the appointed time.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then please don't ever wear anything red. It will scare everyone. They'll think you're a horse.
I don't like red at all. The reason is that color does something to women and my wife gets jealous - want to keep them away.
Actually being 65 and with prostate problems I would feel relieved if I could pee like a horse.

PS: I won't get the jab because I don't trust that genetically engineered protein that will invade every cell in my body and cause my cells to do things which are totally unnatural, including producing a Corona virus so that my body can produce antibodies. I know of 3 people, friends of a family member, who got violently sick 3 days after the jab: A man, his wife, and his sister. The wife's friend is a family member of ours. The man and his sister died a few days later from the complications. They "died of Covid" but they never had Covid before getting the jab. I've heard other stories too, and my cousin also got very sick after getting the jab. Lost her voice. The doctor told her "it's just a virus" (but I'm sure he forgot to pardon the pun).
Wise.

I believe SARS2 Covid-19 or whatever the scientific name is dit not occur naturally, but came out of a lab, but that virus is nevertheless deadly to some (only some). I don't toss a coin. I trust the jab less than my chances of survival if I get the virus. When it comes to the possibility of a conspiracy I listen to everything and believe nothing. I only believe what is written in the Bible. That doesn't mean I trust the governments of this world or the doctors who spin the narrative that big pharma pay them to spin. I've listened to the doctors, scientists and virologists who don't go along with the official narrative
Dr. CARRIE Madej videos are eye opening.
Just because I said you're practicing eisiegesis to the point of ridiculousness linking this virus to the first horseman of the Apocalypse (which I really believe you are) does not mean I support or trust the official narrative that surrounds Covid.
Okay. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zao is life

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, I do. Even though there are some brothers who really worry me, telling me that doctors and medical staff are horses.

The doctors and medical staff are not the Horses, they are the many antichrists obeying their orders from the Beast.
The Horse is SPEED of execution/delivery
The Crown and Bow is the folcrum of Power to CONQUER

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The doctors and medical staff are not the Horses, they are the many antichrists obeying their orders from the Beast.
The Horse is SPEED of execution/delivery
The Crown and Bow is the folcrum of Power to CONQUER
No the crown is a stephanos. A crown of victory (as you pointed out when I said it symbolizes honor)....

........ if I repeat myself one more time I think I'll go so crazy I'll wind up going go to the hospital and ASKING them to inject me with the real virus instead of the jab they call a "vaccine".

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the crown is a stephanos. A crown of victory (as you pointed out when I said it symbolizes honor)....

........ if I repeat myself one more time I think I'll go so crazy I'll wind up going go to the hospital and ASKING them to inject me with the real virus instead of the jab they call a "vaccine".

Yes, 'They' have perfected their 'crown of victory' over God given human rights, thus subjugating the world to FEAR, SUBMISSION and OBEDIENCE.
This is how 'They' CONQUERED the World overnight(Horse) without ARROWS (guns, tanks, military assault)