The first horseman of the Apocalypse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure that answers my question. Anyway I'm out of here for now. Out of this thread for now.

My Friend and Brother, as you get to know me, you will see that i was a teenager in the 70's meaning this = as freinds we had fun together and in bonding we fought, argued , forgot about the next day or a week later and resumed our friendships.
Only with enemies did it get real violent & nasty.
i grew up with hockey skates on my feet and a stick in my hand - we battered each other and then had hot coco and good food.
Now you see me in the tree as an arborist - Dangerous PRECISE work - no room for error - tend to be on the Alpha male side of things.

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
My Friend and Brother, as you get to know me, you will see that i was a teenager in the 70's meaning this = as freinds we had fun together and in bonding we fought, argued , forgot about the next day or a week later and resumed our friendships.
Only with enemies did it get real violent & nasty.
i grew up with hockey skates on my feet and a stick in my hand - we battered each other and then had hot coco and good food.
Now you see me in the tree as an arborist - Dangerous PRECISE work - no room for error - tend to be on the Alpha male side of things.
I know I picked that up. Maybe that's why when we disagree we disagree badly. You never came back with a counter-attack (at least not yet). Maybe you're waiting for an opportunity. So because I started it I will have to watch you :)

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I picked that up. Maybe that's why when we disagree we disagree badly. You never came back with a counter-attack (at least not yet). Maybe you're waiting for an opportunity. So because I started it I will have to watch you :)

lol x100 - no, not to attack but to do this "as iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" - this is love from the Father for us.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

so we rub each other and friction, heat and SPARKS fly - BUT we sharpen our swords for battle against leviathan.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

leviathan is this:

Religious pagans, false apostles, false prophets, false christs, false teachers love scripture.
They use it to deceive by twisting, just as their master taught them - "wide is the path and twisting is the way that leads to death."

Who was the first 'twister' in found in Scripture?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK so in one and the same post you highlight in bold red where it speaks only of those who are Christ's being raised from the dead when He returns, and still claim it means all will be resurrected that day.

Well done.
You can live in denial, you have been shown several times, there's one future time of resurrection for all, and
this takes place on the last day at the second coming

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can live in denial, you have been shown one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the last day at the second coming

This would be incorrect according to Scripture.
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Adjust your reading of Scripture to adhere to Scripture which Governs Itself.

Order of Scripture
Woven throughout His Word
is Clear to See if you bend the knee
not to me or other men
but to God who holds the Eternal Pen

i appreciate you because our Lord Jesus Christ loves you, therefore we, together are His and He is ours.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense! Do you wear white clothing? So when you you wear white, your a saint and when you wear black your not? A horse is a horse, used for transportation. None of those horses are evil. It is the rider that brings evil. I think I'll ask for a pet black stallion when I get to heaven.
If the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros and Gates all get together and wear white clothing, does that mean Satan cannot use them to control the world. All the doctors that have some evil diabolical part in the Wigan Lab and Big PHARMA companies wear white. I guess they are innocent, godly people.
Yes we all want to trust the men in long white coats - but many have blood on them.
Did you get your shot, your experimental genetic therapy? We will see if it works, then we can say coronavirus did not conquer and things will soon get back to normal.
I doubt it.
You can deny it all you want Ron, the color white in the revelation represents purity and righteousness

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can deny it all you want Ron, the color white in the bible represents purity and righteousness

YES, the color White represents Purity, Truth, the Godhead etc...

This is why false christs, false apostles, false teachers come dressed(spiritually speaking) in white = wolves in Sheeps (white) clothing.

The Four Horsemen are Judgements upon the world- they are not salvation = especially the First One.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would be incorrect according to Scripture.
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Adjust your reading of Scripture to adhere to Scripture which Governs Itself.

Order of Scripture
Woven throughout His Word
is Clear to See if you bend the knee
not to me or other men
but to God who holds the Eternal Pen

i appreciate you because our Lord Jesus Christ loves you, therefore we, together are His and He is ours.
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, The Second Death

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, The Second Death

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Thank You for your time - these scriptures you posted show two resurrections. They are not specific that they occur together as the exact SAME time frame/occurrence. Since our Lord said in Rev - there are two separate resurrections and he specified in Rev there is a distict separation in Time of these events -

The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete.
This is the first resurrection.
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

The usage of the word 'First' denotes there is a 'Second' and the word 'AFTER' denotes timing/sequence/order

Scripture cannot lie.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
these scriptures you posted show two resurrections. They are not specific that they occur together as the exact SAME time frame/occurrence. Since our Lord said in Rev - there are two separate resurrections and he specified in Rev there is a distict separation in Time of these events -

The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete.
This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

The usage of the word 'First' denotes there is a 'Second' and the word 'AFTER' denotes timing/sequence/order

Scripture cannot lie.
We Will Disagree, Your claim would be in error, the scripture below clearly teaches that?

"The Hour Is Coming" (All That Are In The Graves Shall Hear His Voice, And Shall Come Forth) John 5:28-29

John 6:39-40 puts the timing of this resurrection at (The Last Day)

(I Will Raise Him Up At The Last Day)

John 12:48 shows (The Last Day) is the time of Final judgement,

(The Same Shall Judge Him In The Last Day)

29 And shall come forth;

The (Last Day) Judgement

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
leviathan is this:

Religious pagans, false apostles, false prophets, false christs, false teachers love scripture.
They use it to deceive by twisting, just as their master taught them - "wide is the path and twisting is the way that leads to death."

Who was the first 'twister' in found in Scripture?
The one who dangled from a tree.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Will Disagree, Your claim would be in error, the scripture below clearly teaches that?

"The Hour Is Coming" (All That Are In The Graves Shall Hear His Voice, And Shall Come Forth) John 5:28-29

John 6:39-40 puts the timing of this resurrection at (The Last Day)

(I Will Raise Him Up At The Last Day)

John 12:48 shows (The Last Day) is the time of Final judgement,

(The Same Shall Judge Him In The Last Day)

29 And shall come forth;

The (Last Day) Judgement

i am not in error dear brother for i bow the knee to Scripture.

The Same who Judges is the Same - the events are not one and the same -
One Judge
Two Events
Two Different Outcomes

Scripture cannot lie - you are not disagreeing me but with Someone else.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am not in error dear brother for i bow the knee to Scripture.

The Same who Judges is the Same - the events are not one and the same -
One Judge
Two Events
Two Different Outcomes

Scripture cannot lie - you are not disagreeing me but with Someone else.
(The Resurrection)

One Event, One Judge, Two Different Outcomes, On The Last Day, At Second Coming (The End)

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
R U SURE -
Scripture cannot lie.

The Scripture clearly denotes other.

There are two last days just as the Lord Jesus Christ declared in Revelation.
1 + 1 = 2

Two last Days
Two Resurrections, one at each Ending.

Pray dear brother, pray for understanding.............