The first horseman of the Apocalypse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is one future resurrection of all that have lived, the dead in Christ shall rise first

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Will that take place after the resurrection of the two witnesses?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New Testament teaches that Jesus will appear in the clouds and send out His angels to gather His elect.

The Revelation teaches that at the close of the 42 months, when the two witnesses have been killed, this will happen:

Revelation 11
11 And after three days and a half, a spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. And great fear fell on those seeing them.
12 And they heard a great voice from Heaven saying to them, Come up here. And they went up to Heaven in a cloud, and their enemies watched them.

In both 1 Corinthians 15 and Revelation 11, it leads to the sounding of the last trumpet

1 Corinthians 15
52 in a moment, in a glance of an eye, at the last trumpet. For a trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ shall rise first.
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. And so we shall ever be with the Lord.
18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

So the rapture will not occur before the resurrection of the two witnesses and the others who had died in Christ, and the two witnesses will not be resurrected before the great tribulation of the saints at the hand of the beast

Revelation 16
2 And the first went and poured out his vial on the earth. And a bad and grievous sore fell on the men who had the mark of the beast, and on those who worshiped his image.

The saints will not have the mark of the beast.

Revelation 16
4 And the third angel poured out his vial on the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Righteous is the Lord, who is, and was, and who will be, because You have judged these things,
6 since they have poured out the blood of the saints and prophets; and You gave them blood to drink, for they were deserving.
7 And I heard another out of the altar saying, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.

@Truth7t7
I asked you this question twice before, but you flatly ignored it, and still have not answered it.

Whose blood was shed by those who are counted worthy to receive the plague of blood?

Waiting
Make your claim, I will answer

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I have answered many of your questions, im done with your classroom quiz

Make your claim, and post scripture in support, I will respond

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord
I have already provided scriptural support. I always quote scripture.

Thanks for playing along. Don't forget to do your homework. I'll check up on you tomorrow.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Make your claim, I will answer
I already posted the Bible's claim, but you didn't, and you argued against the Bible's cliam. So I had to ask you questions. Now you're tired of it and don't want to be in class anymore. I won't give you any more questions. Just please do your homework before coming back to class. If I keep catching you out not knowing your subject properly I will not be able to give you a pass grade.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will that take place after the resurrection of the two witnesses?
The two Witnesses are resurrected on the same (Last Day) as all will be

The two Witnesses are the dead in christ also

Yes after they are raised in the same hour a great earthquake that precedes the second coming

What's your point?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already posted the Bible's claim, but you didn't, and you argued against the Bible's cliam. So I had to ask you questions. Now you're tired of it and don't want to be in class anymore. I won't give you any more questions. Just please do your homework before coming back to class. If I keep catching you out not knowing your subject properly I will not be able to give you a pass grade.
Honestly you were taught, as you believe and teach the two Witnesses overcome in Revelation 11:7 are different than the saints seen in Revelation 13:7

Keep studying, in Hope's of getting a passing grade

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The two Witnesses are resurrected on the same (Last Day) as all will be

The two Witnesses are the dead in christ also

Yes after they are raised in the same hour a great earthquake that precedes the second coming

What's your point?
The saints who will still be alive and remain will be here until the two witnesses have been resurrected because the dead in Christ will rise first. The overwhelming witness of scripture has the saints go through the full 42 months and all saints will be given the choice mentioned in Revelation 13. Either receive the mark, or perish.

Who is seen living and reigning with Christ a thousand years? What is it that identiifes them?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already provided scriptural support. I always quote scripture.

Thanks for playing along. Don't forget to do your homework. I'll check up on you tomorrow.
Do you believe in a future literal Millennial kingdom on this earth, just checking up to make sure your not caught in the spiders web of Millennialism

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Honestly you were taught, as you believe and teach the two Witnesses overcome in Revelation 11:7 are different than the saints seen in Revelation 13:7

Keep studying, in Hope's of getting a passing grade
Better still make sure I'm obedient to the Lord because knowledge puffs up but love for God, neighbor and brethren is the fruit of the Spirit which is the evidence that knowledge cannot produce.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Do you believe in a future literal Millennial kingdom on this earth, just checking up to make sure your not caught in the spiders web of Millennialism
Yes of course.
@Truth7t7

I mean not as in Christ will be on this earth but He will reign from His throne through His resurrected saints during a thousand years while Satan is (truly) bound (not in the wishy-washy way Amillennialists have it, but truly bound).

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all saints will be given the choice mentioned in Revelation 13. Either receive the mark, or perish.

Who is seen living and reigning with Christ a thousand years? What is it that identiifes them?
Your claim is Tim LaHaye Left Behind Sci-Fi

The Two Witnesses Rule The Tribulation Through Plagues And Wrath, This Comes Upon The Unsealed World

Revelation 14:6-7KJV
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Once Again, It will be the desire of the beast to kill all that dont receive the mark or worship the image, just as it was his desire to kill Job
Just as it was Nebuchadnezzar desire to burn the three in the furnace

Should Be Killed, Not Shall Be Killed

Revelation 13:15KJV
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes of course.
@Truth7t7

I mean not as in Christ will be on this earth but He will reign from His throne through His resurrected saints during a thousand years while Satan is (truly) bound (not in the wishy-washy way Amillennialists have it, but truly bound).
Your Claims Are In Error

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes of course.
@Truth7t7

Your Claims Are In Error

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your Claim Is In Error

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
You disregard the meaning of "then". It's the same word used in the Greek langauge in which it was written, as the words "then" and "after that" in this verse:

"For the earth brings out fruit of itself, first the blade, then the ear, after that the full grain in the ear." Mark 4:28

It does not mean "immediately afterward" (unless you really, really, really, really, really, really want it to mean "immediately afterward", which you clearly do really want it to mean).

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You disregard the meaning of "then". It's the same word used in the Greek langauge in which it was written, as the words "then" and "after that" in this verse:

"For the earth brings out fruit of itself, first the blade, then the ear, after that the full grain in the ear." Mark 4:28

It does not mean "immediately afterward" (unless you really, really, really, really, really, really want it to mean "immediately afterward", which you clearly do really want it to mean).
You disregard (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory) (The End) at the (Last Trump) when mortal shall put on immortality at this second coming

You Believe And Teach Of Mortal Humans Living On Earth Beyond The Last Day Resurrection, When All That Are In The Graves Will Hear His Voice/Trump And Come Forth

As You Claim Resurrected Saints Will Rule Mortal Humans On Earth From Heaven

(Then Cometh The End)

24 Then cometh the end,

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You disregard (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory) (The End)

You Believe And Teach Of Mortal Humans Living On Earth Beyond The Last Day Resurrection, When All That Are In The Graves Will Hear His Voice/Trump And Come Forth

As You Claim Resurrected Saints Will Rule Mortal Humans On Earth From Heave
No. You're just assuming that's what I said. The resurrection that occurs when those who are in Christ are raised from the dead will indeed cause the saying "Death is swallowed up in victory" to come true, because as Revelation 20 says, death no more has power over them. The second death will only be experienced by those who did not have part in the first resurrection (which is in Christ, because He is the Resurrection and the Life).

And guess what? The second death only occurs a millennium after the resurrection of those who are in Christ at His coming? Aint that amazing?

@Truth7t7 edited to put the word "not" in where it was accidentally ommitted at first.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. You're just assuming that's what I said. The resurrection that occurs when those who are in Christ are raised from the dead will indeed cause the saying "Death is swallowed up in victory" to come true, because as Revelation 20 says, death no more has power over them. The second death will only be experienced by those who did not have part in the first resurrection (which is in Christ, because He is the Resurrection and the Life).

And guess what? The second death only occurs a millennium after the resurrection of those who are in Christ at His coming? Aint that amazing?

@Truth7t7 edited to put the word "not" in where it was accidentally ommitted at first.
Your Claims Are In Error

There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death Resurrection) has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, (The Second Death)

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
24 Then cometh the end,

The (Last Day) Judgement

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes Daniel also sees the resurrection and final judgement of "All" taking place at the time of great tribulation, the books were opened, final judgement, the resurrection of life and contempt, in perfect agreement with John 5:28-29

Your claim that mortals are on earth in a Millennial Kingdom, being ruled by resurrected saints from heaven is "Error"

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your Claims Are In Error

There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death Resurrection) has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, (The Second Death)

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
24 Then cometh the end,

The (Last Day) Judgement

You don't even see the part that destroys your claim.

Each in his own order. Who gets resurrected at the time of Christ and His coming? Does it say every human being?