The first horseman of the Apocalypse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You have clearly been shown "Several Times"how and why satan is bound, as revelation 20:7-8 interprets (Deceive The Nations) is to battle, not present evil in this world as you project again and again

The gathering of the n
LOL. I'm sorry but you have never shown anything "clearly" in regard to the millennium. Just a lot of spurious claims and statements full of contradictions of other scriptures, and quoting of some scriptures conveniently interpreted in such a way as to make them comply with your Amillennialist starting point.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when will those live and reign with Christ who were beheaded for their testimony to Christ and refusal to worship the beast and his image?
They will live and reign with Jesus in his spiritual realm of one day is a thousand years, waiting for the last day resurrection, just as all believers that have died will be waiting for

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. I'm sorry but you have never shown anything "clearly" in regard to the millennium. Just a lot of spurious claims and statements full of contradictions of other scriptures, and quoting of some scriptures conveniently interpreted in such a way as to make them comply with your Amillennialist starting point.
That is your opinion and we will disagree

You have been shown several times, and you continue to ask the same questions over and over that have been answered, it's not going to change

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
They will live and reign with Jesus in his spiritual realm of one day is a thousand, waiting for the last day resurrection, as all believers that have died will be waiting
I see. Is this after they have been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and refusal to worship the beast and his image?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is your opinion and we will disagree

You have been shown several times, and you continue to ask the same questions over and over that have been answered, it's not going to change
But you don't see your own contradictions of your own previous statements in your answers when I ask questions ..

But like you say, we are not going to agree.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see. Is this after they have been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and refusal to worship the beast and his image?
After Physical Death

They will live and reign with Jesus in his spiritual realm of one day is a thousand, waiting for the last day resurrection, as all believers that have died will be waiting

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
How did they d
After Physical Death

I see. How did they die, according to the scripture talking about them?

And why did they die?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did they d

I see. How did they die, according to the scripture talking about them?

And why did they die?
You ask a question as if we are in a game of show and tell, the scripture is self explanatory on how and why they died, read it

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You ask a question as if we are in a game of show and tell, the scripture is self explanatory on how and why they died, read it
So if they were beheaded by the beast, has the beast come and gone already? I ask because you identified them as those who

Quote @Truth7t7 "will live and reign with Jesus in his spiritual realm of one day is a thousand, waiting for the last day resurrection, as all believers that have died will be waiting" Unquote.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if they were beheaded by the beast, has the beast come and gone already? I ask because you identified them as those who

Quote @Truth7t7 "will live and reign with Jesus in his spiritual realm of one day is a thousand, waiting for the last day resurrection, as all believers that have died will be waiting" Unquote.
The 3.5 year tribulation and (The Beast) is "Future" and will start at the future event of (The Beast) proclaiming to be Messiah God returned in Jerusalem

Those that die during this future 3.5 year tribulation are identified, and will live and reign with Jesus in the spiritual realm of one day is a thousand years

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
When they die and enter into the "Non-Literal" one day is a thousand years in the Lords spiritual realm
Ohhh I see. And what is this time in-between the ascension of Christ and His return then, according to your theory, since according to you the "non-Literal" one day is a thousand years in the Lords spiritual realm only begins after the 3.5 year reign of the beast?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohhh I see. And what is this time in-between the ascension of Christ and His return then, according to your theory, since according to you the "non-Literal" one day is a thousand years in the Lords spiritual realm only begins after the 3.5 year reign of the beast?
At no time did I say that the one day is a thousand years begins at the 3.5 year tribulation, those are your words

One day is a thousand years explains the Lords spiritual realm of no earthly time (Eternal),all those seen (The Souls) and (The Dead) are in this realm of no literal earthly time

All those that die in Jesus enter this one day is a thousand years, as Jesus Christ reigns presently from the right hand of the father, and to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
At no time did I say that the one day is a thousand years begins at the 3.5 year tribulation

One day is a thousand years explains the Lords spiritual realm of no earthly time (Eternal),all those seen (The Souls) and (The Dead) are in this realm of no literal earthly time

All those that die in Jesus enter this one day is a thousand years, as Jesus Christ reigns presently from the right hand of the father, and to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord
Wow! I see. And which SciFi novel did you get that from?

Or can you quote the scriptures where the Bible says, "a thousand years is the Lords spiritual realm of no earthly time" and "The Souls of the Dead are in this realm of no literal @Truth7t7 (thousand years of) earthly time".

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I see. And which SciFi novel did you get that from?

Or can you quote the scriptures where the Bible says, "a thousand years is the Lords spiritual realm of no earthly time" and "The Souls of the Dead are in this realm of no literal @Truth7t7 (thousand years of) earthly time".
The Souls and The Dead in Revelation 20:4-6 are absent from their physical bodies, and they are present with the Lord, where one day is a thousand years, where no literal earthly time exists, it's that simple

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2 Corinthians 5:8KJV
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Souls and The Dead in Revelation 20:4-6 are absent from their physical bodies, and they are present with the Lord, where one day is a thousand years, where no literal earthly time exists, it's that simple

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2 Corinthians 5:8KJV
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
Grasping deperately at two scriptures that don't prove what you are saying in the desperate hope that they do = grasping at straws.

Sorry Truth 7t7 Not convinced. Your argument above based on the two scriptures you quote is neither convincing nor logical.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grasping deperately at two scriptures that don't prove what you are saying in the desperate hope that they do = grasping at straws.

Sorry Truth 7t7 Not convinced. Your argument above based on the two scriptures you quote is neither convincing nor logical.
No intent to convince you, it's presented and you are now accountable, that's the key

Hebrews 4:12KJV
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't answer the rest of what you said because you have based it on a misinterpretation of what I said (and what I'm saying).

1. The exile and scattering of the house of Israel - the 10 tribes - took place from circa 725 BC, and has continued since then, and since then, the descendants of the 10 tribes of the house of Israel who became scattered among the nations, have intermarried with Gentiles and have become amalgamated with the Gentile nations - to the point where it's impossible to find the genetic descendants of the house of Israel (the 10 tribes) and positively identify them anywhere among the nations anymore. They are a completely mixed multitude now.

The 10 tribes are (frequently) collectively called Ephraim in Old Testament prophetic scripture talking to and about them (for example Isaiah 7:8).

2. On his death-bed, Jacob told Joseph that the descendants of Ephraim - collectively referring to the 10 northern tribes - would become the fullness of the Gentiles (as it's written in the Hebrew of Genesis 48:19). The only other place in the Bible where the term fullness of the Gentiles is found, is in Romans 11:25.

3. The prophecy Paul quoted in Romans 9:24-26 is from Hosea 1:9-10, and in its Old Testament biblical context, it's referring only to the house of Israel - the 10 tribes. In its context the prophecy is not referring to the Jews (the house of Judah), and it's not referring to the Gentiles. But Paul quotes it, and includes Gentiles who believe in Jesus in it.

4. Paul again includes Gentiles who believe in Jesus in Israel in Romans 11:17.

The Gentiles who believe in Jesus are included into the 12 tribes of Israel, regardless of our genetic ancestry.

Once you understand what I'm saying (or at least attempt to), then I can attempt to understand the many nuances in your interpretations of prophetic scripture.
So with God, this genetic event is impossible. Are you glad that God can pull off the impossible and Seal 12,000 virgin males from those 12 tribes by name? God even knows each name of the 144k. It is not a randomn toss of the dice. Each angel knows whom they are sealing.