The first horseman of the Apocalypse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks. You "listen and watch" for what Jesus said, on earth, prophetically, for signs for Israel to be watching for HIS return "to the earth." (Mark 13:34-37 Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Revelation 6); that is YOUR choice and privilege, under
Prophecy/Law, But:

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That DIFFER!”:

Lord Jesus was NOT speaking to non-believing orthodox Jews in His Olivet discourse about the main SIGNS of the end of this world those in Christ are supposed to be 'watching'. All you're doing is making excuses to NOT study those SIGNS of warning He gave His Church to be watching, leading up to His future return. And if you're doing that because you've been taught the Pre-tribulational Rapture LIE, then that would explain your cold shoulder to what Lord Jesus commanded us in His Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is written in the post #276 , what prevails or what matters is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. GOD is Light. GOD is a consuming/devouring FIRE. Revelation 6:v.15-17
15 The kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great Day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Here goes the content of post #276:
Dear David in NJ, I am not discussing with you. What matters is the Truth. GOD is the Truth.

The whitehorse Rider "has a name written(written in the Holy Scriptures, understand?) that no MAN knows EXCEPT Himself", then how can you say his name is JESUS? What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. I am only confirming what is written, as must all TRUE believers do.

Moreover, to say the whitehorse rider is Antichrist is a blasphemy, because he is not.

Fullness of the Gentiles likes this.

Saying the white horse rider in Rev.6:2 that bears a cheap "bow" is Jesus is blasphemy, and the stuff of liars.

Jesus comes wielding a SWORD, not a cheap "bow" (toxon in the Greek), and Jesus has MANY CROWNS in Rev.19, while the rider in Rev.6:2 has only ONE crown!

So it's really simple... to know beyond all doubt, that the Rev.6:2 white horse rider is a FAKE COMING TO IMITATE LORD JESUS' COMING ON A WHITE HORSE IN Rev.19.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's Lord Jesus warning about the coming fake-Christ to Jerusalem at the end of this world...

Matt 24:21-26
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, "Lo, here is Christ, or there"; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, "Behold, He is in the desert"; go not forth: "behold, He is in the secret chambers"; believe it not.
KJV

The context of those Matthew 24:23-26 verses is about a SINGULAR FALSE MESSIAH IN FUTURE JERUSALEM, AT THE END OF THIS WORLD. That "great tribulation" time is for the very END of this present world.

So anyone... who tries to deny what Lord Jesus warned there is an antichrist.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You don't have a clue. There's a fake Christ coming first, and Jesus warned about him, and Jesus has MANY CROWNS when He comes on a white horse PER Rev.19.

So I NEVER went against Rev.19 that shows Jesus coming on a white horse. The rider in Rev.6 is NOT JESUS which is why that is NOT about Jesus' coming in Rev.19!

The whitehorse rider is one who will cast the Dragon, the old Serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, now called red Dragon, into the bottomless pit. He will shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, yeah, he the Devil should deceive the nations no more(Revelaion 20:v.1-3), like you and many like you, for example, are deceived by the satanic cuningly devised fable about the whitehorse rider.

If the interpretation you are preaching, which is not from you, yeah, if it had been a revelation given by the Holy Spirit I would confirm what you said, but it is not from the Holy Spirit, it is from the spirit of Devil, it is from the father of lie, the Devil, it is tares. John the Apostle left very clear: no lie is of the Truth; yeah, no lie is of the Truth. 1John 2:21

Also JESUS left very clear, saying: Revelation 22:v.19and18 and 16:

19- If any man shall take away from the words of the book of THIS PROPHECY, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 18 - For I testify unto EVERY MAN that heareth the words of the PROPHECY of this book, If any man shall ADD unto these things, GOD shall ADD unto him the PLAGUES that are written in this book: 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. That said, I confirm only and only what the angel of the LORD have testified - Revelation 19:v.12 - he had a name written, that NO MAN KNOWS, BUT HE HIMSELF.

Be careful, or then get ready

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord Jesus was NOT speaking to non-believing orthodox Jews in His Olivet discourse about the main SIGNS of the end of this world those in Christ are supposed to be 'watching'. All you're doing is making excuses to NOT study those SIGNS of warning He gave His Church to be watching, leading up to His future return. And if you're doing that because you've been taught the Pre-tribulational Rapture LIE, then that would explain your cold shoulder to what Lord Jesus commanded us in His Word.
Thanks So Much. We do not agree. We'll know In Heaven. Amen?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whitehorse rider is one who will cast the Dragon, the old Serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, now called red Dragon, into the bottomless pit. He will shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, yeah, he the Devil should deceive the nations no more(Revelaion 20:v.1-3), like you and many like you, for example, are deceived by the satanic cuningly devised fable about the whitehorse rider.

If the interpretation you are preaching, which is not from you, yeah, if it had been a revelation given by the Holy Spirit I would confirm what you said, but it is not from the Holy Spirit, it is from the spirit of Devil, it is from the father of lie, the Devil, it is tares. John the Apostle left very clear: no lie is of the Truth; yeah, no lie is of the Truth. 1John 2:21

The Revelation 6:1-2 white horse rider IS NOT JESUS CHRIST.

The Revelation 6:1-2 white horse rider is the devil himself!

The "dragon" of Revelation 12:9 is... the devil.

Thus the devil as the "dragon" is who is coming to play Christ first.

There is no flesh man going to be setup by the dragon on earth. The "dragon" (Satan) himself is coming as the Lamb with two horns and speaks as a dragon per Revelation 13:11.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks So Much. We do not agree. We'll know In Heaven. Amen?

No, not Amen, because those who don't listen to what Lord Jesus commanded us, and instead default to men's doctrines, those will be like the five foolish virgins Jesus will close the door upon per Matthew 25.

And the Pre-tribulational Rapture doctrine is a doctrine of man. It is nowhere written in God's Word that the Church is raptured to Heaven prior to the "great tribulation". Jesus showed His coming to gather His Church is AFTER... the tribulation.

And what's funny about those who preach the Pre-trib lie, is that they even 'use' that "great tribulation" idea from Jesus' Olivet discourse SIGNS while rejecting His warnings there, as they don't apply the very Scripture about the tribulation how Lord Jesus applied it!

Mark 13:24-27
24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
KJV

Reactions: David in NJ

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly the GT would give away even the timing of the Second Coming. So the Second Coming is prior to the GT. There will be no warning or time to get ready, not even a period of time known as the Great Tribulation will give away the Second Coming. Life on earth will get a lot worse than it ever could after the Second Coming. People who are used to modern technology will have to actually work to survive. Not go to work. Life as we know it, is going to drastically change.

I am not sure why some think we will all go through a time of conditioning to prepare us for the Second Coming. The last year was not a trial run to see who would make it. Last year was just the "tribulation of those days". The GT cannot even compare to what is happening now.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The Revelation 6:1-2 white horse rider IS NOT JESUS CHRIST.

The Revelation 6:1-2 white horse rider is the devil himself!

The "dragon" of Revelation 12:9 is... the devil.

Thus the devil as the "dragon" is who is coming to play Christ first.

There is no flesh man going to be setup by the dragon on earth. The "dragon" (Satan) himself is coming as the Lamb with two horns and speaks as a dragon per Revelation 13:11.

Davi, you need to reestudy the prophecy by the Word of GOD and with the help of the Holy Spirit, because the things you are preaching you learned through devilish literatures and false preachers and interpret of the Word of GOD, in other words what you learned and are preaching you learned from demons, actually you have drunk of the cup of demons.

You and ALL shouldn't or cannot drink of the cup of demons, as says the Word-the Word is GOD-, I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils-1Cor.10:v.21. Be careful, Davi.

There are four horses riders; the whitehorse rider is one sent by the Lord JESUS, the other three are three satanic men, sons of Devil, which rise up of the earth possessed by the spirit of Devil, one of North America, other of Europe, and another of Asia.

The whitehorse rider is a warrior of the LORD, and is fighting against the Devil's world. The PLAGUES against the current devilish world has already started and it will never have END, it is for ever, for the ETERNAL chastisements of the Devil's world had by written a specific time to begin, but it not having END. That said, the nations, and peoples, and multitudes of all tongues ruled by the spirit of Devil will be cast into the lake of fire from now on.

And one of the 7 heads of the Beast of sea, the main partner of the Devil in whole earth, now called red Dragon, will be wounded mortally, THIS EVENT WILL BE LIKE POKING THE SNAKE WITH A ROD TO MAKE IT MANIFEST ITSELF, then will manifest the Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb, he is the false messiah of the Jews(John 5:v.43-47), in fact an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, future ruler of Israel and the main guide of the esoteric and kabalistic and spiritist Judaism.

It is he, the false messiah of the Jews, who will health the mortal wound of one of the 7 heads of the Beast of sea-the Papacy. How?

How? The false messiah, "the dragon, will give to the Pope-the Beast of sea-his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority, for 42 months, then the Pope (not Pope Francis, but the next after him-maybe nicknamed Paul VII) will sit on the Throne of Satan in Israel, in the city of Jerusalem, called spiritually Sodom and Egypt. Once recovered and empowered again by the Devil-the red Dragon-, "all the world will be wondered after the Beast of sea-the Pope- enthroned in Israel- in the holy city of Jerusalem- and they, ALL THE WORLD, will worship the MAN Beast- the Dragon, the false messiah- which will give power unto the Beast of sea-the Pope-, and they will worship the Beast of sea, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make War with him? The answer is in Revelation 20:v.1-2, that says: - And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan...

Being the Pope enthroned on the throne of Satan in the holy city-Jerusalem-, then there will be two Beasts reigning in the earth, one Jewish and other Gentile, the main between both Beasts is the false messiah, the Dragon, and he, according Revelation 13:v.12-14, will exercise all the power of the FIRST Beast, the Pope, before him, and causeth the earth(that is the nation of Israel), and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast-the Pope:paulus VII???-, whose deadly wound was healed. And he-the esoteric/spiritist false messiah-will do great wonders, so that he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth(Israel) in the sight of men. And will deceive them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea; saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an image to the Beast-the Pope-, which had the wound by a Sword-by the Word of GOD-, and did live.

Then will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 11:v.2- The court which is without the temple...is/will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot 42 months. Then will fulfill LITERALLY the prophecy of Paul Apostle, saying: "And for this cause GOD (yeah, even GOD) shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: That they ALL might be damned who believed not the truth -BELIEVED NOT IN JESUS-, but had pleasure in unrighteousness-2 Thes.2:v.11-12. THE EXCEPTION WILL BE THE 144K.

THE EVENTS ABOVE POSTED WILL OCCUR SOON IN THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST HALF OF THE WEEK 70 DANIEL 9:v.27.
There will be persecutions by BOTH satanic Men Beasts ruling from Jerusalem-the holy city: Revelation 13:v.5-7

The worst comes afterwards, as soon as the first half of the week ENDS, or 42 months, starting the 2ND HALF OF THE WEEK. The enthroned Pope is dethroned and leaves the scene as a ruler, thereafter the cruel false messiah, the Dragon, THE LITTLE HORN, from the tribe of Dan, will sit on his throne-2 Thes.2:v.3, who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION is established.

The whore-the RCC-will be desolate and naked, and will be burned with fire. Revelation 17:v.16-17

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him, the others are demons), and LORD of lords

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davi, you need to reestudy the prophecy by the Word of GOD and with the help of the Holy Spirit, because the things you are preaching you learned through devilish literatures and false preachers and interpret of the Word of GOD, in other words what you learned and are preaching you learned from demons, actually you have drunk of the cup of demons.

You do love telling LIES don't you.

What I said in my post came directly from the written Scripture, so basically, what you are saying is that God's Holy Writ was written by demons!!!

You are not to be trusted.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You do love telling LIES don't you.

What I said in my post came directly from the written Scripture, so basically, what you are saying is that God's Holy Writ was written by demons!!!

You are not to be trusted.
Quite the contrary, what I have said is that you basically have written according your belief in false interpretations of Scriptures you received from demons, ministers of the Devil conform 2Cor.11:v.13-15 among others.

If I loved telling lies I would confirm the SATANIC theories you learned from the father of lie, the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, and now called red Dragon, this is the new NAME of the father of lie in this current time of Apocalypse, understand? The spiritual scenario through you is the same, if not equal, that that occurred in the beginning between Eve and Satan, when he deceived her, but he cannot deceive me through you or anyelse.

I am telling this not for to condemn you; your soul is precious; in fact you are condemned by your own words, deceitful words. You believed in the speech of the serpent, the Devil, and you scatters his false interpretation of Scriptures, you still believe in spirits of demons that are within the ministers of Satan conform 2Cor.11:v.13-15 among others, understand? Be careful or then get ready.

Actually, my replies have not other feellings than to tell the Truth - GOD is Truth, the Word is GOD, He is a devouring/ consuming FIRE. The sharp Sword is used to break the Devil's snare and free you or anyelse from his trap. What matters is to cast Satan into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more, understand?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rider of the white horse is none other than Jesus.
Sorry the rider is teh antichrist. Jesus does not wear a stephanos crown but a diadem. This is the antichrist moving on teh ten horns (kings) as declared in Daniel and overcoming three of the ten to gain global governmental control.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Brother, have you read 1 John lately?
I have, and I've also read Revelation 19 where it shows Lord Jesus returning on a WHITE HORSE.

What you don't appear to be familiar with is Christ's warnings about the end in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, where He warned about a false-Messiah that comes first, and He said when they shall say, "Lo, here is Christ, or there", to believe it not.

The rider on the white horse of Revelation 6 is wearing a crown and bearing a bow of cheap fabric (seek the Greek). But Lord Jesus comes wearing many... crowns, and wields a sword that cuts both ways.

That false one on the 1st Seal is in parallel to Christ's warnings in Matthew 24 for the end, where He told us to not allow any man to deceive us. That was Jesus' 1st warning, and that's what that rider of Revelation 6:1-2 is about, a deceiver, the coming false-Messiah/Antichrist who comes first.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have, and I've also read Revelation 19 where it shows Lord Jesus returning on a WHITE HORSE.

What you don't appear to be familiar with is Christ's warnings about the end in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, where He warned about a false-Messiah that comes first, and He said when they shall say, "Lo, here is Christ, or there", to believe it not.

The rider on the white horse of Revelation 6 is wearing a crown and bearing a bow of cheap fabric (seek the Greek). But Lord Jesus comes wearing many... crowns, and wields a sword that cuts both ways.

That false one on the 1st Seal is in parallel to Christ's warnings in Matthew 24 for the end, where He told us to not allow any man to deceive us. That was Jesus' 1st warning, and that's what that rider of Revelation 6:1-2 is about, a deceiver, the coming false-Messiah/Antichrist who comes first.
lol x100

You said: "What you don't appear to be familiar with....."

The Holy Spirit opened all this to me in 1985 = where were you at that time............???

HE, the Spirit of Truth, shall teach you all things.................if we allow HIM.

It is wonderful that you can SEE

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol x100

You said: "What you don't appear to be familiar with....."

The Holy Spirit opened all this to me in 1985 = where were you at that time............???

HE, the Spirit of Truth, shall teach you all things.................if we allow HIM.

It is wonderful that you can SEE
I've not seen The Holy Spirit exhibit anything through you except doubt in God's written Word. You have not shown me that you are familiar with God's Word. What do you do in your church, dance and play music for hours on end?

If The Holy Spirit had shown you anything, you would have well known that the rider on the 1st Seal of Rev.6 is NOT Lord Jesus. But I'm aware of how you got your idea that is the Antichrist; it's because of some false preacher you've been listening to instead opening up God's Word and checking him out for yourself.