The first horseman of the Apocalypse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not seen The Holy Spirit exhibit anything through you except doubt in God's written Word. You have not shown me that you are familiar with God's Word. What do you do in your church, dance and play music for hours on end?

If The Holy Spirit had shown you anything, you would have well known that the rider on the 1st Seal of Rev.6 is NOT Lord Jesus. But I'm aware of how you got your idea that is the Antichrist; it's because of some false preacher you've been listening to instead opening up God's Word and checking him out for yourself.

LOL x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Your posts have now drifted off into the Twilight Zone = as you continue in your own estimation of yourself = the Black Hole

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not seen The Holy Spirit exhibit anything through you except doubt in God's written Word. You have not shown me that you are familiar with God's Word. What do you do in your church, dance and play music for hours on end?

If The Holy Spirit had shown you anything, you would have well known that the rider on the 1st Seal of Rev.6 is NOT Lord Jesus. But I'm aware of how you got your idea that is the Antichrist; it's because of some false preacher you've been listening to instead opening up God's Word and checking him out for yourself.

i never said the first rider was Jesus = NEVER

Stop looking at yourself already = your blinding yourself in your own image whereby you cannot SEE the Scripture in front of you.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stop looking at yourself already = your blinding yourself in your own image whereby you cannot SEE the Scripture in front of you.

Jesus is the horse.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You show you are afraid to address the actual words in that Genesis 49:10 verse, and you claim I'm not 'seeing' the Scripture in front of me?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You show you are afraid to address the actual words in that Genesis 49:10 verse, and you claim I'm not 'seeing' the Scripture in front of me?
Question: Brother, do you love me, who is in Christ?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i will JOYFULLY answer this for you and everyone...........
but do you love your brother David-in- NJ, who is in Christ???

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Brother, do you love me, who is in Christ?
I love those who keep God's Word as written. I deplore those who work against His Word and try to replace with their 'own' word, which is what men's traditions are about. It was for this reason that Jesus also rebuked the blind Pharisees who abused His Word and pushed their false traditions instead, and that is what you show you are following.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i will JOYFULLY answer this for you and everyone...........
but do you love your brother David-in- NJ, who is in Christ???
Whether or not you are 'in Christ' is still yet to be determined by your fruit. As of right now, it's not looking good for you, because you are rejecting Bible Scripture and dancing around it like a primitive pagan dancing around a fire.

• Haha
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love those who keep God's Word as written. I deplore those who work against His Word and try to replace with their 'own' word, which is what men's traditions are about. It was for this reason that Jesus also rebuked the blind Pharisees who abused His Word and pushed their false traditions instead, and that is what you show you are following.
SEE - WE BOTH have the SAME name(David/Davy) and WE BOTH share in the SAME Heart of Faith = Thy Word is TRUTH

Therefore, if you "deplore" me you walk in sin and the truth is not in you = 1 John
If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether or not you are 'in Christ' is still yet to be determined by your fruit. As of right now, it's not looking good for you, because you are rejecting Bible Scripture and dancing around it like a primitive pagan dancing around a fire.
BEST laughter of the day - so far

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you come up with that conclusion?
Because the antichrist moves militarily to conquer, Jesus doesn't return in Rev. 20 to conquer but to defeat teh antichrist and set up his kingdom. Jesus restores the earth, not unleash plagues famine, and death.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the antichrist moves militarily to conquer, Jesus doesn't return in Rev. 20 to conquer but to defeat teh antichrist and set up his kingdom. Jesus restores the earth, not unleash plagues famine, and death.
So you believe the 1st Seal Rider w/crown/bow on white horse is the anti-christ = Yes?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By revelation.

It was revealed to me by Jesus the Christ and recorded in a book.
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

The Book of Revelation does not contain any statement that "Jesus a white horse".

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

The Book of Revelation does not contain any statement that "Jesus a white horse".

It doesn't say anywhere that the antichrist OR Jesus RIDE a white horse, but many people believe such things.

They puzzle over things they don't understand.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't say anywhere that the antichrist OR Jesus RIDE a white horse, but many people believe such things.

They puzzle over things they don't understand.

It does not have to say in Revelation who the 1st Seal rider on the white horse is.
BECAUSE
Jesus already told us in the Gospel and thru the Apostles.

P.S. - JESUS is not a white horse and never was.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not have to say in Revelation who the 1st Seal rider on the white horse is.
BECAUSE
Jesus already told us in the Gospel and thru the Apostles.

P.S. - JESUS is not a white horse and never was.

What is a horse?