THE FULFILLMENT OF DANIEL 9

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I was studying world history Jesus revealed to me that when the Jews began returning to Jerusalem after WW I, in 1920, which was halted in 1939 and then resumed after WW II, are part of the fulfillment of the restoration of Israel described in Dan 9.

When the angel Gabriel told Daniel in Dan 9:22: “I have now come forth to give you insight with understanding”, he was telling him that he had come to give him understanding of the vision that he had seen previously and recorded in Dan 8, that according to Dan 8:27 astounded him and he wanted to understand it, but there was no one to explain it to him.
Dan. 8:27 Then I, Daniel, was exhausted and sick for days. Then I got up again and carried on the king’s business; but I was astounded at the vision, and there was none to explain it.

When Dan 8:19 states: And he said, "Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end, it is telling us that the vision in Dan 8 pertains to the end of the end times and this means that when Gabriel told Daniel in the vision in Dan 9 that he had come to give him understanding, he was telling him that he had come to give him understanding of the end times.

In Dan 9:24, Gabriel told Daniel that the vision he had seen in Dan 8 and the events he was about to share with him, pertain to the decree to put an end to sin, bring in everlasting righteousness and seal up prophecy in Jerusalem, which we know is completed when Jesus begins reigning from Jerusalem for a 1000 years. Dan. 9:24-26 tells us this time period is labeled 70 weeks and that it is divided into a 7 week period of time, a 62 week period of time and a 1 week period of time.

Dan. 9:24 “Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy place. 25 “So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. 26 “Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

We know the 70 weeks described in Dan 9:24 are symbolic because the Jews have been restoring Jerusalem for more than 92 years and because the 2300 days described in Dan 8:13-14 that lapse between the time the Antichrist first arises and Jesus begins reigning for a 1000 years from Jerusalem, which is part of the restoration of Jerusalem, is longer than 70 weeks.
Dan 8:13-14 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to that particular one who was speaking, “ How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply, while the transgression causes horror, so as to allow both the holy place and the host to be trampled?” 14 He said to me, “For 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the holy place will be properly restored.”

Is 4:2 tells us sin will end in Jerusalem when the 1000 years begins because it explains that the only people who will be in Jerusalem at that time will be those whose names are found written in the Book of Life.
Is. 4:2 In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth will be the pride and the adornment of the survivors of Israel. 3 It will come about that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy — everyone who is recorded for life in Jerusalem.

Dan 9:25 tells us that the 70 weeks began when God decreed the restoration of Israel when it states: “So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

Luke 19:44 tells us the restoration of Israel described in Dan.9, is the result of Israel being dispersed because they did not recognize Jesus as the Messiah. This was fulfilled in 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the temple and dispersed the Jews.
Luke 19:44 and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”

One day as I was studying world history Jesus revealed to me that the seven weeks described in Dan 9:25 began after WW I on April 25, 1920 when the Balfore Declaration was made part of the the Treaty of Versailles and the Jews officially began to return to Israel. This led me to understand that the seven weeks ended in1939 when Britain issued the White Paper and placed a naval blockade along the coast of Israel to stop the Jews from returning to Israel.

The sixty two week longer period of time began after WW II on Nov. 29, 1947 when the General Assembly of the United Nations voted in favor of partitioning Palestine and for the second time the Jews officially began returning to Israel. On May 14, 1948, after the last British soldier left, Israel became a nation and was immediately recognized by the United States and the Soviet Union.

We are currently in the 62 week period of time and so far it includes the 1948 War of Independence, the 1956 Sinai War, the 1967 Six Day War, the 1971 Yom Kippur War, the Palestinian rioting and the 2006 Hezbollah War.

Dan 9:26-27 tells us that the seventieth week begins when the Antichrist emerges on the scene and makes a peace treaty between many nations and Israel and ends when Jesus completes the destruction of the False Prophet, who is the one who makes desolate, and the Antichrist, when according to Rev.20:20 He throws them into the lake of Fire alive and He begins reigning from Jerusalem for a 1000 years. A Jewish boy named Natan saw in a dream that the Antichrist’s armies depicted in Rev.20:21 will be destroyed by a worldwide Jericho wall collapse like event.
Dan 9:26-27 “Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27 “And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”
Rev. 20:20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat upon the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

As I was sharing this insight with other believers I found that many churches are teaching that Dan 9 is a prophetic vision of the crucifixion of Jesus. They claim that when Gabriel said in Dan 9:27 that the Messiah would be cut off, he was describing the crucifixion of Jesus. However, when you take into consideration that Gabriel also told Daniel that before the Messiah would be cut off, there would be a man who would make a covenant with many and that when he breaks it, this will result in the Messiah being cut off, and that at that time he and the one who makes desolate would remove the regular sacrifice, you can see that the idea that the vision pertains to when Jesus was crucified does not fit what is described in the vision. We know that there was no covenant that was made prior to Jesus being crucified that when it was broken resulted in the crucifixion of Jesus and we also know that the regular sacrifice was not removed when Jesus was crucified.

As I mentioned previously, we can also see that this vision is not about the crucifixion of Jesus because Gabriel told Daniel he had come to give him understanding and when he said this, he was telling him that he had come to him to give him understanding of the vision he had recorded in Dan 8, which according to Dan 8:14 pertains to the end of the end times.

We can also see that that vision does not pertain to the crucifixion of Jesus because in Dan 9:24-25 Gabriel told Daniel that the vision pertained to restoration and rebuilding of the city of Jerusalem and we know that at the time Jesus was crucified Jerusalem was not being restored and it was not being rebuilt.

As you can see the insights that Jesus revealed to me regarding the fulfillment of the 7 weeks and the 62 weeks coincide with the restoration of Jerusalem and the time period that the restoration of Jerusalem takes place, described in the vision.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In Dan 9:24, Gabriel told Daniel that the vision he had seen in Dan 8 and the events he was about to share with him, pertain to the decree to put an end to sin, bring in everlasting righteousness and seal up prophecy in Jerusalem, which we know is completed when Jesus begins reigning from Jerusalem for a 1000 years.

Dan 9:26-27 tells us that the seventieth week begins when the Antichrist emerges on the scene and makes a peace treaty between many nations and Israel and ends when Jesus completes the destruction of the False Prophet, who is the one who makes desolate, and the Antichrist, when according to Rev.20:20 He throws them into the lake of Fire alive and He begins reigning from Jerusalem for a 1000 years.

Dan 9:26-27 tells us that the seventieth week begins when the Antichrist emerges on the scene and makes a peace treaty between many nations and Israel and ends when Jesus completes the destruction of the False Prophet, who is the one who makes desolate, and the Antichrist, when according to Rev.20:20 He throws them into the lake of Fire alive and He begins reigning from Jerusalem for a 1000 years.

As you can see the insights that Jesus revealed to me regarding the fulfillment of the 7 weeks and the 62 weeks coincide with the restoration of Jerusalem and the time period that the restoration of Jerusalem takes place, described in the vision.
All completed at Calvary in AD 30 in the middle of the 70th week.

Affirmed by the historic orthodox Christian Church.

There is no antichrist in Daniel 9, or in the entirety of the OT. The word does not exist in ancient Hebrew.

Jesus made His Covenant with many at Calvary. Matthew 26:28

If Jesus didn't reveal Calvary to you, then it wasn't Jesus who was doing the revelation.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I was studying world history Jesus revealed to me that when the Jews began returning to Jerusalem after WW I, in 1920, which was halted in 1939 and then resumed after WW II, are part of the fulfillment of the restoration of Israel described in Dan 9.

When the angel Gabriel told Daniel in Dan 9:22: “I have now come forth to give you insight with understanding”, he was telling him that he had come to give him understanding of the vision that he had seen previously and recorded in Dan 8, that according to Dan 8:27 astounded him and he wanted to understand it, but there was no one to explain it to him.
Dan. 8:27 Then I, Daniel, was exhausted and sick for days. Then I got up again and carried on the king’s business; but I was astounded at the vision, and there was none to explain it.

When Dan 8:19 states: And he said, "Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end, it is telling us that the vision in Dan 8 pertains to the end of the end times and this means that when Gabriel told Daniel in the vision in Dan 9 that he had come to give him understanding, he was telling him that he had come to give him understanding of the end times.

In Dan 9:24, Gabriel told Daniel that the vision he had seen in Dan 8 and the events he was about to share with him, pertain to the decree to put an end to sin, bring in everlasting righteousness and seal up prophecy in Jerusalem, which we know is completed when Jesus begins reigning from Jerusalem for a 1000 years. Dan. 9:24-26 tells us this time period is labeled 70 weeks and that it is divided into a 7 week period of time, a 62 week period of time and a 1 week period of time.

Dan. 9:24 “Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy place. 25 “So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. 26 “Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

We know the 70 weeks described in Dan 9:24 are symbolic because the Jews have been restoring Jerusalem for more than 92 years and because the 2300 days described in Dan 8:13-14 that lapse between the time the Antichrist first arises and Jesus begins reigning for a 1000 years from Jerusalem, which is part of the restoration of Jerusalem, is longer than 70 weeks.
Dan 8:13-14 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to that particular one who was speaking, “ How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply, while the transgression causes horror, so as to allow both the holy place and the host to be trampled?” 14 He said to me, “For 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the holy place will be properly restored.”

Is 4:2 tells us sin will end in Jerusalem when the 1000 years begins because it explains that the only people who will be in Jerusalem at that time will be those whose names are found written in the Book of Life.
Is. 4:2 In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth will be the pride and the adornment of the survivors of Israel. 3 It will come about that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy — everyone who is recorded for life in Jerusalem.

Dan 9:25 tells us that the 70 weeks began when God decreed the restoration of Israel when it states: “So you are to know and
Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained "Future"?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal "Future" weeks or 490 days.

When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the armies surrounding Jerusalem, this stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see (The Antichrist) revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is no antichrist in Daniel 9, or in the entirety of the OT. The word does not exist in ancient Hebrew.

If Jesus didn't reveal Calvary to you, then it wasn't Jesus who was doing the revelation.
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel's AOD is future, and the bad guy causing the Abomination and Desolation will be present on earth to the "Consummation" Ultimate End

"Future" Events Unfulfilled

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

(The Future Consummation)

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But
the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2:
the ultimate end

Daniel's AOD (Even Until The Consummation) "Future"!

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations
he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Lot of the Messianics confuse all that though, because their leaders listen instead to the orthodox unbelieving Jews of Judaism.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel's AOD is future, and the bad guy causing the Abomination and Desolation will be present on earth to the "Consummation" Ultimate End

"Future" Events Unfulfilled

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

(The Future Consummation)

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But
the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2:
the ultimate end

Daniel's AOD (Even Until The Consummation) "Future"!

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations
he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Apostate papal Jesuit futurism.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the armies surrounding Jerusalem, this stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see (The Antichrist) revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is still sin in Jerusalem. Sin isn't removed from Jerusalem until the 1000 years begins. If you check out the scriptures and the dreams of believers you will see this is when Jerusalem is transformed into New Jerusalem.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree, the 70 weeks will be future and literal as was shown

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is still sin in Jerusalem. Sin isn't removed from Jerusalem until the 1000 years begins. If you check out the scriptures and the dreams of believers you will see this is when Jerusalem is transformed into New Jerusalem.
All accomplished at Calvary. No waiting necessary.

Affirmed by the believers of the historic orthodox Christian Church. No dreams necessary.

Psalm 103
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Hebrews 9
26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

1 John 3
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dan 9:25 tells us that the 70 weeks began when God decreed the restoration of Israel when it states: “So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

Luke 19:44 tells us the restoration of Israel described in Dan.9, is the result of Israel being dispersed because they did not recognize Jesus as the Messiah. This was fulfilled in 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the temple and dispersed the Jews.
Luke 19:44 and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”

One day as I was studying world history Jesus revealed to me that the seven weeks described in Dan 9:25 began after WW I on April 25, 1920 when the Balfore Declaration was made part of the the Treaty of Versailles and the Jews officially began to return to Israel. This led me to understand that the seven weeks ended in1939 when Britain issued the White Paper and placed a naval blockade along the coast of Israel to stop the Jews from returning to Israel.

The sixty two week longer period of time began after WW II on Nov. 29, 1947 when the General Assembly of the United Nations voted in favor of partitioning Palestine and for the second time the Jews officially began returning to Israel. On May 14, 1948, after the last British soldier left, Israel became a nation and was immediately recognized by the United States and the Soviet Union.

We are currently in the 62 week period of time and so far it includes the 1948 War of Independence, the 1956 Sinai War, the 1967 Six Day War, the 1971 Yom Kippur War, the Palestinian rioting and the 2006 Hezbollah War.

Dan 9:26-27 tells us that the seventieth week begins when the Antichrist emerges on the scene and makes a peace treaty between many nations and Israel and ends when Jesus completes the destruction of the False Prophet, who is the one who makes desolate, and the Antichrist, when according to Rev.20:20 He throws them into the lake of Fire alive and He begins reigning from Jerusalem for a 1000 years. A Jewish boy named Natan saw in a dream that the Antichrist’s armies depicted in Rev.20:21 will be destroyed by a worldwide Jericho wall collapse like event.
Dan 9:26-27 “Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27 “And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”
Rev. 20:20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat upon the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

As I was sharing this insight with other believers I found that many churches are teaching that Dan 9 is a prophetic vision of the crucifixion of Jesus. They claim that when Gabriel said in Dan 9:27 that the Messiah would be cut off, he was describing the crucifixion of Jesus. However, when you take into consideration that Gabriel also told Daniel that before the Messiah would be cut off, there would be a man who would make a covenant with many and that when he breaks it, this will result in the Messiah being cut off, and that at that time he and the one who makes desolate would remove the regular sacrifice, you can see that the idea that the vision pertains to when Jesus was crucified does not fit what is described in the vision. We know that there was no covenant that was made prior to Jesus being crucified that when it was broken resulted in the crucifixion of Jesus and we also know that the regular sacrifice was not removed when Jesus was crucified.

As I mentioned previously, we can also see that this vision is not about the crucifixion of Jesus because Gabriel told Daniel he had come to give him understanding and when he said this, he was telling him that he had come to him to give him understanding of the vision he had recorded in Dan 8, which according to Dan 8:14 pertains to the end of the end times.

We can also see that that vision does not pertain to the crucifixion of Jesus because in Dan 9:24-25 Gabriel told Daniel that the vision pertained to restoration and rebuilding of the city of Jerusalem and we know that at the time Jesus was crucified Jerusalem was not being restored and it was not being rebuilt.

You are just trying too hard and that is resulting in complete nonsense. The reference to the Messiah being cut off is a clear reference to the crucifixion of Christ and is referring to the same thing Isaiah prophesied about here:

Isaiah 53:8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.

Do you try to say that this verse is not referring to the crucifixion of Christ, too?