The Godhead/Trinity Has Already Been Scientifically Proven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's OK Marksman. I am grateful you had a chance to consider the info. Many "Christian" Forums ban this topic as well as yours truly.

Thank God Christianity Board allows us to explore these concepts together.

:)
So, what is the science you are talking about?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for featuring the thread!

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what is the science you are talking about?
Anything that is widely acknowledged as fact. I usually use Wikipedia as my reference.

Those who disagree with what is being posted here are free to write their own theories, have them eventually published and peer reviewed, and if accepted, they can finally brag about it here in this thread and debunk what has previously been written.

Until that happens, their beef is with Wikipedia and Academia, not me.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anything that is widely acknowledged as fact. I usually use Wikipedia as my reference.

Those who disagree with what is being posted here are free to write their own theories, have them eventually published and peer reviewed, and if accepted, they can finally brag about it here in this thread and debunk what has previously been written.

Until that happens, their beef is with Wikipedia and Academia, not me.

No, it is with you because you are the one that claimed science proved it. And if your source is Wikipedia, what a joke. It can be altered forever and a day. You won't find any reference to Wikipedia in any credible research.

The fact that you won't give us your so-called facts is a clear indication you have none and what you do have is questionable rubbish.

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us now finish the remainder of Romans 1:20...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

Even
The word 'Even' in the King James Bible is similar to the modern term 'in other words' or 'i.e.' for short.

Thus the verse is teaching us that 'Things That are Made' is *IN OTHER WORDS* the Godhead!

That's it. That's what the Bible means by Godhead. Everything we see around us, in other words Physical Matter, is the Godhead.

That is how the Invisible God manifests Himself into our Reality. Even to the point of becoming a Living Being...

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth"

The fact that this simple explanation escapes Christians to this day is quite unbelievable.

This is yet another testament as to how powerful Satan is at pulling the wool over the World's eyes.

His Eternal Power and Godhead
We have arrived at the Trinity part of the verse. 'Godhead' is what the King James Bible uses to refer to the Father, Word and Holy Ghost in which Three are One...

1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"

Note that most modern Bible Translations CENSOR this crucial piece of the puzzle...

1 John 5:7 (New International Version)
"For there are three that testify"

No doubt we are again seeing Satan at work here.

Without Excuse
The Bible has made it exceptionally clear as to what the Godhead/Trinity is all about and how we are to understand it in our daily lives.

Those that don't understand this most basic of concepts is now 'without excuse'. Sadly, this would entail most Modern Christians as they still continue to endlessly debate and struggle to comprehend the Trinity.

Even worse is the fact that Modern Science has now proven what the Trinity of the Bible represents and the Church is still blind to it! What a strange irony.

And so, for those that haven't quite figured it out yet, the Godhead/Trinity actually has a Scientific name now. It is called the Atom...

full

;)

Ro. 1:20, NASB - "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."

Please show where in nature mankind would clearly see the three-in-oneness (or just threeness) of God from the beginning. (This would have to be something as clear and important as the single sun in the sky which has been recognized to support life from the beginning, or the single moon. Or the man being made in God's image, was made with a single personality, a single body, a single head, a single heart.)

Most star systems are not composed of a single sun as we have, but 85% of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy are not single stars, like the Sun, but multiple star systems, binaries or triplets.

In our star system there are some planets without moons but most with multiple moons.

No, atoms were certainly not known from the beginning by mankind. (And if they had been, men would have found that the most common atom is composed of only one tiny electron and one relatively huge proton.)

We need to see some important thing that everyone could see from the beginning of mankind which was 'three-in-one.'

Last edited:
Reactions: 101G

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...what you do have is questionable rubbish.
Do you know what the Shmita is?

The sabbath year (shmita; literally "release"), also called the sabbatical year or shǝvi'it (literally "seventh"), is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Land of Israel and is observed in contemporary Judaism.

Shmita - Wikipedia

Here is a verse...

Exodus 23:10-11
"And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof"

"But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard"

Do you know why God did that? What is it about the number Seven and Agriculture that God is teaching Mankind?

Does anyone here really understand what the 'Dust of the Ground' is? Why does God compare the Kingdom of God to sowing Seed?

Any Farmers here? What is the point of letting the ground 'rest' on the seventh year?

full

What does 'N' mean and why is it important?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please show where in nature mankind would clearly see the three-in-oneness (or just threeness) of God from the beginning. (This would have to be something as clear and important as the single sun in the sky which has been recognized to support life from the beginning, or the single moon.

OK, so you wish to focus on the Macrocosm as opposed to the Microcosm. First of all, this is incorrect...

full

This is in fact the Three Heavens (hey, another Trinity)...

full

What I am showing in this thread is the Microcosm of the Godhead, but let's take a look at the Macrocosm Godhead...

Genesis 1:16
"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also"

Thus, we have...

1) Greater Light
2) Lesser Light
3) Stars

A perfect Trinity that was created in the Beginning for all to Witness.

Assuming they represent the Godhead in Heaven, can these exist bodily? Can all three be combined to form a Human Being?

Let's let the Word of God teach us...

Genesis 37:9
"And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me"

Obviously, the Sun represents the Father, the Moon represents the Mother and the Stars represent the Children.

But again, can all three exist Bodily?

Ephesians 5:31
"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh"

Yep. The Two (Father/Sun and Mother/Moon) exist in One (Child/Star).

Another Witness...

Macrocosm (Without)
1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"

Microcosm (Within)
1 John 5:8
"And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one"

And there you have it. Heaven (1) and Earth (2) are in agreement as they exist in the Body(3).

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!

;)

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 4:4-7 ESV

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 6:6-10 ESV

Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

"Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. ..."

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, that looks like a 'Wheel within a Wheel'...

full

And look, there are 'Eyes Round About'. What are those Eyes?

The Holy Ghost?

Could the Holy Spirit be the Eyes in the Wheels?

Ezekiel 1:20
"Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels"

Too easy...

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks simply have too much invested in hating on the Godhead/Trinity. As a consequence, it doesn't matter if God Himself came down and set them straight.

They will never change their minds. Why? They are too embarrassed to.

Pride and Ego are just too overwhelming for some to conquer...

Cognitive Dissonance

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance occurs when a person holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values, or participates in an action that goes against one of these three, and experiences psychological stress because of that.

According to this theory, when two actions or ideas are not psychologically consistent with each other, people do all in their power to change them until they become consistent.

The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein they try to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Verses like this must sound like Fake News to the Trinity Haters...

2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars"

I mean like... how can that be literal right? There MUST be some other explanation to take away the embarrassment of having to admit you were wrong for so long.

What? Are God's Eye's like in EVERY ATOM, running 'to and fro' so that He can see everything at the same time?

Lol.

God would have to be... what's the word... Omnipotent?

What about this verse?...

Proverbs 15:3
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good"

Every place? Really? Come on now. How is that even possible? God exists in Physical Matter?

Ephesians 4:6
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all"

Yep, it's best for some not to take the Bible literal so as not to be Triggered.

Oh and this...

Proverbs 22:12
"The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor"

So you mean to tell me the Eyes of God are like the Holy Spirit in that it 'preserves knowledge'. What is that like some sort of Cloud Storage or something?

Big Brother?

Hebrews 12:1
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us"

Maybe if the Haters repeat the word 'rubbish' enough, even the most ignorant will believe it.

:rolleyes:

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ro. 1:20, NASB - "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."

We need to see some important thing that everyone could see from the beginning of mankind which was 'three-in-one.'

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you know what the Shmita is?

The sabbath year (shmita; literally "release"), also called the sabbatical year or shǝvi'it (literally "seventh"), is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Land of Israel and is observed in contemporary Judaism.

Shmita - Wikipedia

Here is a verse...

Exodus 23:10-11
"And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof"

"But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard"

Do you know why God did that? What is it about the number Seven and Agriculture that God is teaching Mankind?

Does anyone here really understand what the 'Dust of the Ground' is? Why does God compare the Kingdom of God to sowing Seed?

Any Farmers here? What is the point of letting the ground 'rest' on the seventh year?

full

What has all that got to do with the trinity?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has all that got to do with the trinity?
God is teaching us what the Godhead is all about via the number Seven, the Earth and the Human Body...

Colossians 2:9
"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily"

The Godhead is not some intangible thing that is 'beyond comprehension' as I've seen so many teach. Not only is the Godhead easy to understand, but as I stated earlier in the thread, there is a Puzzle to be put together here in order to reveal a Treasure.

In fact, finding this Treasure is so important, God commands us to seek this Treasure out as the very first thing we should be doing!

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you"

Where is the Kingdom of God?

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you"

What is the Kingdom of God?

Matthew 13:31
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field"

The Kingdom of God is the 'Seed in the Field' that will soon transform...

Isaiah 44:3
"For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring"

So what better place to start seeking the Kingdom of God than the Seven Spirits of God?

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth"

Oh and that reminds me...

Luke 10:11
"Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you"

What does the 'Dust' of the ground have to do with the Kingdom of God coming near someone?

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul"

God put the Seven Spirits in the Dust to form the Godhead Bodily.

Dust of the ground is referring to Nucleobases... aka... NITROGENOUS Bases... aka... Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, Uracil and Thymine.

Think of the dust in your house. It's dead skin cells filled with DNA. Adam was made from the Nitrogen Cycle of the ground, not 'rocks'.

Therefore, the Godhead Bodily begins with the Word becoming flesh via Nitrogen Atom Cycle and the Dust of the Ground and the Seven Spirits and the Stone with Seven Eyes and the Lamb with Seven Eyes... etc. etc. etc.

:cool:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God is teaching us what the Godhead is all about via the number Seven, the Earth and the Human Body...

Colossians 2:9
"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily"

The Godhead is not some intangible thing that is 'beyond comprehension' as I've seen so many teach. Not only is the Godhead easy to understand, but as I stated earlier in the thread, there is a Puzzle to be put together here in order to reveal a Treasure.

In fact, finding this Treasure is so important, God commands us to seek this Treasure out as the very first thing we should be doing!

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you"

Where is the Kingdom of God?

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you"

What is the Kingdom of God?

Matthew 13:31
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field"

The Kingdom of God is the 'Seed in the Field' that will soon transform...

Isaiah 44:3
"For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring"

So what better place to start seeking the Kingdom of God than the Seven Spirits of God?

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth"

Oh and that reminds me...

Luke 10:11
"Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you"

What does the 'Dust' of the ground have to do with the Kingdom of God coming near someone?

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul"

God put the Seven Spirits in the Dust to form the Godhead Bodily.

Dust of the ground is referring to Nucleobases... aka... NITROGENOUS Bases... aka... Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, Uracil and Thymine.

Think of the dust in your house. It's dead skin cells filled with DNA. Adam was made from the Nitrogen Cycle of the ground, not 'rocks'.

Therefore, the Godhead Bodily begins with the Word becoming flesh via Nitrogen Atom Cycle and the Dust of the Ground and the Seven Spirits and the Stone with Seven Eyes and the Lamb with Seven Eyes... etc. etc. etc.

:cool:

First I have heard of it and I have been around. I think I will stick to what the scripture says rather than speculate with all sorts of hypotheticals

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@OP

You have a very great point, unfortunately Satan took over the projector 2500 years ago, and all we get is his virtual reality.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great from or for bollywood..... nothing to do with truth of Scripture nor anything revealed by the Father from heaven (rather from below, another one)....

You have a very great point, unfortunately Satan took over the projector 2500 years ago, and all we get is his virtual reality.
All who gets? Turn to God, as God Says, repenting and praying to Him, turning away from sin, and He may heal.....

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please show where in nature mankind would clearly see the three-in-oneness (or just threeness) of God from the beginning. (This would have to be something as clear and important as the single sun in the sky which has been recognized to support life from the beginning, or the single moon. Or the man being made in God's image, was made with a single personality, a single body, a single head, a single heart.)
Trinity (threeness) is found everywhere in the universe that man experiences. A small list of practical threeness:

1. birth, life, death
  2. LIGHT: Sun, moon, stars
  3. Ice, water, steam
  4. Animal, plant, rock
  5. Sky, ground, sea (Air, earth, water)
  6. FAMILY: Father, Mother, Child(ren)
  7. Past, present, future
  8. Yesterday, today, tomorrow
  9. He, she, it (first, second and third person in speech)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse".
the apostle said "IN" them, them who? them that was "made" first, the man and then the woman. these two are one ADAM, for our Lord Jesus is the "LAST" Adam. and in both is the Godhead revealed. ADAMis the Hebrew word for MANKIND is
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

Just as the "first" man is "another" of himself, so is the "Last" Adam is "another" of himself. BINGO, "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them". God is an ADAM of himslef. BINGO there it it. John 8:42 "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me".

proceeded: G1831 ἐξέρχομαι exerchomai (ex-er'-cho-mai) v.
to issue.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G1537 and G2064]
KJV: come (forth, out), depart (out of), escape, get out, go (abroad, away, forth, out, thence), proceed (forth), spread abroad
Root(s): G1537, G2064 proceed

there is the KEY word to the Godhead, "to issue". now go to Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". root out "Form", and one have your answer to the Godhead as to what the Lord Jesus said, in John 8:42 above.... :cool:

PICJAG.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trinity (threeness) is found everywhere in the universe that man experiences. A small list of practical threeness:

1. birth, life, death
  2. LIGHT: Sun, moon, stars
  3. Ice, water, steam
  4. Animal, plant, rock
  5. Sky, ground, sea (Air, earth, water)
  6. FAMILY: Father, Mother, Child(ren)
  7. Past, present, future
  8. Yesterday, today, tomorrow
  9. He, she, it (first, second and third person in speech)
John 17, Jesus Prayer. The Son, with the Father, with the Ekklesia (disciples) all one, all echad, by Jesus' Prayer.... and the rest of Scripture.