The Godhead/Trinity Has Already Been Scientifically Proven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you trying to rewrite our NT?

I'm not trying to rewrite anything. I just don't agree with how trinitarians believe, who continue to preach that The True God didn't send his Only Begotten Son to the world but sent some version of himself, therefore they deny that it was the Only Begotten Son that came in the flesh. That's why when it comes to scriptures like Matthew 28:19 you're continue to interpret that it's only talking about Jesus only, when instead when you get baptized you understand that the Father and God of Jesus is our Father and God that Jesus Father and God is the Creator and source of all life. That Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God the person that the True God is using to fulfill Genesis 3:15. God's Only Begotten Son is the king of that kingdom that God is going to work through to undo all the pain and problems Satan has caused, including death.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You clearly are trying!

The phrase, "in the name of," means, "in recognition of." Those who believe in the Trinity don't believe that Jesus is, "The Only Begotten Son of Jehovah God," they believe him to be Jehovah God instead, even though the scriptures consistently call him The Only Begotten Son of God. The apostle John repeatedly describes the Lord Jesus Christ as the only-begotten Son of God. (Joh 1:14; 3:16,18; 1Jo 4:9) This is not in talking about his human birth or to him as just the man Jesus. As the Logos, or Word, “this one was in the beginning with God,” even “before the world was.” (Joh 1:1, 2; 17:5, 24) At that time while in his prehuman state of existence, he is described as the “only-begotten Son” whom his Father sent “into the world.”—1Jo 4:9. Matthew 28:19 is also letting us know we have to recognize that Jesus has a father and God who is the Creator of all things, that he is the source of all life. John 20:17-Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” Matthew 28:19 is also telling us we must recognize that Jesus is The Only Begotten Son of God and that not only has The Only True God Jehovah rewarded his Only Begotten Son with immortality and inherited incorruption but The Only True God Jehovah has made everything and everyone subject to his Only Begotten Son, with the exception of the one who made everything and everyone subject to the Only Begotten Son which of course is the Father and God of Jesus. This person who made everything and everyone subject to his Only Begotten Son Jesus is The Only True God Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The phrase, "in the name of," means, "in recognition of." Those who believe in the Trinity don't believe that Jesus is, "The Only Begotten Son of Jehovah God," they believe him to be Jehovah God instead, even though the scriptures consistently call him The Only Begotten Son of God. The apostle John repeatedly describes the Lord Jesus Christ as the only-begotten Son of God. (Joh 1:14; 3:16,18; 1Jo 4:9) This is not in talking about his human birth or to him as just the man Jesus. As the Logos, or Word, “this one was in the beginning with God,” even “before the world was.” (Joh 1:1, 2; 17:5, 24) At that time while in his prehuman state of existence, he is described as the “only-begotten Son” whom his Father sent “into the world.”—1Jo 4:9. Matthew 28:19 is also letting us know we have to recognize that Jesus has a father and God who is the Creator of all things, that he is the source of all life. John 20:17-Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” Matthew 28:19 is also telling us we must recognize that Jesus is The Only Begotten Son of God and that not only has The Only True God Jehovah rewarded his Only Begotten Son with immortality and inherited incorruption but The Only True God Jehovah has made everything and everyone subject to his Only Begotten Son, with the exception of the one who made everything and everyone subject to the Only Begotten Son which of course is the Father and God of Jesus. This person who made everything and everyone subject to his Only Begotten Son Jesus is The Only True God Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus.
Are you Jehovah's Witness?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At Romans 1:20 The apostle refers to the undeniable visible evidence of God’s “invisible qualities,” particularly his “eternal power and Godship [Thei·oʹtes].” Other translations read “Godhead” or “deity” (KJ, NE, RS, JB), conveying to many the idea of personality, the state of being a person. However, the Greek word thei·oʹtes means “divine nature, divinity.” So there is a basis for rendering thei·oʹtes as referring to the quality of being a god, not the person of God, and this is supported by the context. The apostle is discussing things that are discernible in the physical creation. For example, while the creation does not reveal the name of God, it does give evidence of his “eternal power” which is needed to create and sustain the universe. The physical creation also displays his “Godship,” the fact that the Creator truly is God and is worthy of our worship.
So what I'm saying is that while I understand many translations translate the Greek word "thei·oʹtes" as "Godhead," there's no reason other Bibles can't translate this Greek word as "Godship."
BARNEY BRIGHT, not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. do not the nature go hand in hand with the person? for without a nature you have no person. God is a Spirit, which is his NATURE, and a Nature indicate the presence of a Person. do not a person have a soul? yes, do not God have a soul? yes. so when one speak of a Nature, one is speaking of the Person.

if you have scripture to say different please post it.

PICJAG.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BARNEY BRIGHT, not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. do not the nature go hand in hand with the person? for without a nature you have no person. God is a Spirit, which is his NATURE, and a Nature indicate the presence of a Person. do not a person have a soul? yes, do not God have a soul? yes. so when one speak of a Nature, one is speaking of the Person.

if you have scripture to say different please post it.
PICJAG.[/QUOTE\]

As I said the Greek word Thei·oʹtes by the context of Romans 1:20 can be translated Godship instead of Godhead in other Bibles. If you don't agree, then disagree. It doesn't change what I said.

By the way a human is a Soul a human doesn't have a Soul. The scriptures consistently show that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said the Greek word Thei·oʹtes by the context of Romans 1:20 can be translated Godship instead of Godhead in other Bibles. If you don't agree, then disagree. It doesn't change what I said.

By the way a human is a Soul a human doesn't have a Soul. The scriptures consistently show that.
"

not seeking to change anything "you" said, I know what it means.

by the way, only if it's "Alive".

thanks

PICJAG.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"

not seeking to change anything "you" said, I know what it means.

by the way, only if it's "Alive".

thanks

PICJAG.

Numbers 6:6, 11 talks about dead soul
So does Leviticus 21:1
Note on Leviticus 21: 1 in my Bible says: (Lit., “For a soul,” that is, a dead soul. Heb., leneʹphesh; Gr., psy·khaisʹ, pl. Compare vs 11 and Nu 6:6 ftns.
Notes on Numbers 6:11- lit.,“the soul,” that is, the dead soul in vs 9. Heb., han·naʹphesh; Gr., psy·khesʹ; Vg, “dead one.”

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No wonder you're trying to rewrite our Bibles. That's what JW's do.

Jesus is God and Hell fire is eternal.

Show me in your Bible where it says I must believe that it was God, that was sent to the world of mankind, and that it was God who died for me, and that it was God who was resurrected from the dead, who by the way after his resurrection, told Mary to go tell his brothers that he, meaning Jesus, was going to his father, and their Father, and his God, and their God. Interesting. I'm not talking about your or anybody elses interpretations, or any of that take the scriptures out of context nonsense., to try to prove what you say.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me in your Bible where it says I must believe that it was God, that was sent to the world of mankind, and that it was God who died for me, and that it was God who was resurrected from the dead, who by the way after his resurrection, told Mary to go tell his brothers that he, meaning Jesus, was going to his father, and their Father, and his God, and their God. Interesting. I'm not talking about your or anybody elses interpretations, or any of that take the scriptures out of context nonsense., to try to prove what you say.
You know as well as I do that Kingdom Hall commands JW's to rewrite our Christian Bibles!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know as well as I do that Kingdom Hall commands JW's to rewrite our Christian Bibles![/Quote\]

Oh I know what you have been brainwashed to believe.The scriptures have always showed that God sent his Son to mankind to save mankind by allowing his Son to be Sacrificed. You have allowed someone to brainwash you into believing something else. The problem is you don't agree with what's written down in the Bible, instead you listen to interpretations of scriptures which deny Jesus to be God's Only Begotten Son

Reactions: tigger 2

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kingdom Hall is not my god. Hell will be filled with those who don't believe in Hell.

I haven't been trying to get you to believe in the kingdom Hall God. There is no such thing or God. Kingdom Hall is a name of a building the witnesses meet in.The God the witnesses believe and have faith in is the God and Father of Jesus Christ and of the Bible whether it be: NWT; KJV; NAS; ASV; RSV; NASB, etc. I use the NWT and care less what other people say or think of what Bible I use, I'm sure you feel the same concerning what Bible you use.. I'm not trying to force anyone to use the Bible I use. People can use whatever Bible they choose to use, it's still talking about the same God, isn't it? Does your Bible say at Matthew 24:46 that Jesus was praying to his God; also at Luke 23:46 isn't Jesus praying to his Father who is his God. The conversation at John 20:17 between Jesus and Mary Magdalene on Nisan 16, 33 C.E after Jesus had been resurrected from Hades., shows that the resurrected Jesus viewed the Father as his God, just as the Father was God to Mary Magdalene. Two days earlier, when on the torture stake, Jesus had cried out: “My God, my God,” fulfilling the prophecy found at Ps 22:1 and acknowledging his Father as his God. Does your Bible agree with this, if so, we believe in the same True God who is the Father and God of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: APAK and tigger 2

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been trying to get you to believe in the kingdom Hall God. There is no such thing or God. Kingdom Hall is a name of a building the witnesses meet in.The God the witnesses believe and have faith in is the God and Father of Jesus Christ and of the Bible whether it be: NWT; KJV; NAS; ASV; RSV; NASB, etc. I use the NWT and care less what other people say or think of what Bible I use, I'm sure you feel the same concerning what Bible you use.. I'm not trying to force anyone to use the Bible I use. People can use whatever Bible they choose to use, it's still talking about the same God, isn't it? Does your Bible say at Matthew 24:46 that Jesus was praying to his God; also at Luke 23:46 isn't Jesus praying to his Father who is his God. The conversation at John 20:17 between Jesus and Mary Magdalene on Nisan 16, 33 C.E after Jesus had been resurrected from Hades., shows that the resurrected Jesus viewed the Father as his God, just as the Father was God to Mary Magdalene. Two days earlier, when on the torture stake, Jesus had cried out: “My God, my God,” fulfilling the prophecy found at Ps 22:1 and acknowledging his Father as his God. Does your Bible agree with this, if so, we believe in the same True God who is the Father and God of Jesus Christ.
Even the NWT, the JW Bible says Jesus is God! Thomas knew Jesus personally!
NWT
John 20 28 In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!

Amen Thomas! Jesus is my God too!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the NWT, the JW Bible says Jesus is God! Thomas knew Jesus personally!
NWT
John 20 28 In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!

Amen Thomas! Jesus is my God too!

In the NWT Jesus is a god. “God” means a strong one. Christ is called “The mighty God” at Isaiah 9:6, “a god” at John 1:1 (NW), and “the only-begotten god” at John 1:18 (NW). Jehovah God who is the Father and God of Jesus is not the only god or strong one. The very fact that Jehovah God is called the Almighty God indicates that there are other gods not so mighty, not almighty like him. So Thomas could call Jesus God, but not THE God, and three verses later Jesus is called “the Son of God,” as we read (NW): “But these have been written down that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, and that, because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.” Joh 20:29-31 So there was no objection to John’s reporting that Thomas addressed Jesus as a deity, and certainly John does not say that Thomas’ address to Jesus was to make us believe that Jesus was The God, but says it was to make us believe Jesus was God’s Son. In this same chapter (Joh 20:17, NW) Jesus said: “I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.” Jesus wasn't ascending to himself.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers 6:6, 11 talks about dead soul
So does Leviticus 21:1
Note on Leviticus 21: 1 in my Bible says: (Lit., “For a soul,” that is, a dead soul. Heb., leneʹphesh; Gr., psy·khaisʹ, pl. Compare vs 11 and Nu 6:6 ftns.
Notes on Numbers 6:11- lit.,“the soul,” that is, the dead soul in vs 9. Heb., han·naʹphesh; Gr., psy·khesʹ; Vg, “dead one.”
thanks for the reply, but that's was not what I asked. but leaving that aside, in your own NWT it makes a mistake, (but a good one), in declaring JESUS as your Jehovah.

using your NWT, in Revelation 1:1 someone sent "his" angel to John. and in your NWT at Revelation 22:6 the angel who was sent said Jehovah sent him,. but in the very same chapter at verse 16 your NWT acknowledge that JESUS sent the angel.

please read those verses and get back with me.....

Thanks,

PICJAG.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply, but that's was not what I asked. but leaving that aside, in your own NWT it makes a mistake, (but a good one), in declaring JESUS as your Jehovah.

using your NWT, in Revelation 1:1 someone sent "his" angel to John. and in your NWT at Revelation 22:6 the angel who was sent said Jehovah sent him,. but in the very same chapter at verse 16 your NWT acknowledge that JESUS sent the angel.

please read those verses and get back with me.....

Thanks,

PICJAG.

Come on, you know better than that. At Revelations 1:1 it Shows us that this revelation is by Jesus Christ but Jehovah God is the person that gave this revelation to Jesus.
So think about that, reason on that scripture. Isn't it true, that everyone should do everything to the glory and praise to Jehovah God, who is the Father and God of Jesus, which is something Jesus constantly did. So although this revelation is by Jesus Christ, it's actually sent by Jehovah God through his Son Jesus who in turn told it to John through Jesus Angel. So yes it's understandable that at Revelation 22:6 would say Jehovah God sent this Angel, but since Jehovah God is doing everything through his Only Begotten Son Jesus it's also true that Jesus sent this Angel which Revelation 22:16 shows us.
You can't forget about the scripture Revelation 1:1 just because your care so much more about a lie, meaning your false doctrines, the Trinity being one of them. You can't ignore the fact that everyone and everything is done to the praise and glory to Jehovah God who is the Father and God of Jesus. Jehovah God arrangement, that we must put faith in, is that Jehovah God has made all things and everyone subject to his Only Begotten Son Jesus. So everyone must bow to the authority that Jehovah God has given his Only Begotten Son Jesus. The only person not subject to Jesus is his Father and God whose name is Jehovah. Also this Messianic kingdom that Jehovah God has made his Son king of is the kingdom that Jesus will use to undo everything that Satan has done. Jehovah God through his Only Begotten Son Jesus has also chosen other humans who are Jesus brothers but Jehovah God's Sons to be kings, judges, and priests with Jesus in that heavenly kingdom which is the Messianic kingdom. This Messianic heavenly kingdom will rule over earth for eternity.