The good news of Gods kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:7 (NKJV)
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him.

I know that the book of Revelation is a very symbolic book. I don't believe this scripture that you quoted means all humans are literally going to see Jesus when this is happenIng. Why, because of this scripture itself that you quoted. It says every eye will see him, including those that pierced him. The ones who pierced him were roman soldiers, long dead, so these are symbolic eyes. This scripture is talking about when Jesus starts destroying the wicked during the war called Armageddon.
I don't believe Jesus to be a liar so I don't believe I'm going to see Jesus literally, because as I said I believe that the eyes in this scripture you quoted are symbolic eyes. I'm not going to agree this scripture you quoted should be taken literally.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that the book of Revelation is a very symbolic book. I don't believe this scripture that you quoted means all humans are literally going to see Jesus when this is happenIng. Why, because of this scripture itself that you quoted. It says every eye will see him, including those that pierced him. The ones who pierced him were roman soldiers, long dead, so these are symbolic eyes. This scripture is talking about when Jesus starts destroying the wicked during the war called Armageddon.
I don't believe Jesus to be a liar so I don't believe I'm going to see Jesus literally, because as I said I believe that the eyes in this scripture you quoted are symbolic eyes. I'm not going to agree this scripture you quoted should be taken literally.
You're so dedicated to Kingdom Hall Barney. Are there any of Kingdom Hall's doctrines that you disagree with? So you don't believe any of Revelation? Or just the parts that Kingdom Hall told you to believe?

evelation 1:7 (NKJV)
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him.

Amen Jesus!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're so dedicated to Kingdom Hall Barney. Is there any of Kingdom Hall's doctrines that you disagree with? So you don't believe any of Revelation? Or just the parts that Kingdom Hall told you to believe?

evelation 1:7 (NKJV)

Amen Jesus!
Yeah right, the Roman soldiers who pierced Jesus when he was sacrificed are still alive till this day. They never died kcnalp, you go right ahead and believe that.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah right, the Roman soldiers who pierced Jesus when he was sacrificed are still alive till this day. They never died kcnalp, you go right ahead and believe that.
I never said any such thing Barney. Did Kingdom Hall teach you what happens to all liars? Never mind. You and I know that Kingdom Hall twists the HELL out of our Christian Bibles. Did anyone tell you that Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in HELL?

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said any such thing Barney. Did Kingdom Hall teach you what happens to all liars?

Yeah you did kcnalp. You showed that Scripture to me to try to prove that Jesus would be seen literally with every human eye on earth. The problem is this scripture included those humans that pierced him and they were Roman soldiers. So you believe that when this scripture talks about all eyes will see Jesus, which includes the Roman soldiers that pierced Jesus to be literal which means these Roman soldiers would still have to be alive after all these 2000 years in order for them to literally see him. So yes kcnalp you did say these Roman soldiers are still alive after all these 2000 years by the way you believe about this Scripture.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah you did kcnalp.
You're LYING! I quoted Scripture and you didn't like it! I didn't interpret any of it. Quote me Barney and stop lying!

Rev 21 All liars will have their part in the Lake that burns with fire and brimstone!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're LYING! I quoted Scripture and you didn't like it! I didn't interpret any of it. Quote me Barney and stop lying!

Rev 21 All liars will have their part in the Lake that burns with fire and brimstone!
It's not anyone's fault that you're brainwashed to believe a lie kcnalp. That's on you.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you believe the lie the scripture speaks about. It has nothing to do with the kingdom Halls of Jehovah Witnesses.
It does indeed. That's who twisted the Scriptures for you. Kingdom Hall twists the HELL out of our Christian Bible!

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I know you and people like you do.
Your huge mistake was that you went to Kingdom Hall instead of studying our Christian Bible yourself.

I simply believe Jesus.

Matthew 25:41
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your huge mistake was that you went to Kingdom Hall instead of studying our Christian Bible yourself.

I simply believe Jesus.

Matthew 25:41
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

I'm looking at the scripture Revelation 1:7 correctly. You can try to use Revelation 1:7 to try to prove that all eyes will be literally seeing Jesus, but that part of that scripture that says it includes the eyes that pierced Jesus, which we know we're the Roman soldiers can't be taken as seeing Jesus literally since these soldiers have been dead for thousands of years.