The good news of Gods kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me kcnalp, do you believe yourself to be infallible never making a mistake in reasoning on the scriptures cause you talk like you think you're infallible never making mistakes. Do you think you're more than human, above the rest of humanity. I know I'm not infallible so I know I make mistakes. I don't think Theologians are infallible either so I believe they make mistakes. It seems that you and those like you seem to think you're infallible and never make mistakes. But I think everyone are just imperfect humans who are fallible people who make mistakes. Including the way they view the scriptures. All you want to do is argue and judge people's mistakes as though you don't make mistakes. If you do make mistakes then maybe your mistakes should be brought attention to and be judged, since that's what you want to do.
You dodged my question again. lol
Let's try again. Which doctrines of Kingdom Hall do you disagree with? You VERY carefully avoid pointing out Kingdom Hall's mistakes. Why is that?

I'm not "infallible" Barney. See, you're wrong again.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dodged my question again. lol
Let's try again. Which doctrines of Kingdom Hall do you disagree with?

I'm not "infallible" Barney. See, you're wrong again.
You act like you are all you want to do is judge people as though you never make mistakes. This is how I'm going to see you as long as you want to judge people by their mistakes like you haven't made any. A person who wants to judge like you thinks he so infallible he can judge people.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You act like you are all you want to do is judge people as though you never make mistakes. This is how I'm going to see you as long as you want to judge people by their mistakes like you haven't made any. A person who wants to judge like you thinks he so infallible he can judge people.
I didn't judge anyone Barney. Who did I judge? Didn't Kingdom Hall teach you what happens to "all liars"? You're still running from my simple question. Just because you're afraid to speak against Kingdom Hall doesn't mean I judged anyone.

Let's try again: Which doctrines of Kingdom Hall do you disagree with?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't judge anyone Barney. Who did I judge? Didn't Kingdom Hall teach you what happens to "all liars"? You're still running from my simple question. Just because you're afraid to speak against Kingdom Hall doesn't mean I judged anyone.

Let's try again: Which doctrines of Kingdom Hall do you disagree with?
Of course you do, you want judge the watchtower as a false prophet, right.