The good news of Gods kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I know you and people like you do.
You still haven't produced "my lie".
I'm looking at the scripture Revelation 1:7 correctly. You can try to use Revelation 1:7 to try to prove that all eyes will be literally seeing Jesus, but that part of that scripture that says it includes the eyes that pierced Jesus, which we know we're the Roman soldiers can't be taken as seeing Jesus literally since these soldiers have been dead for thousands of years.
Is there anything in the Christian Bible that Kingdom Hall believes? Do they permit you to speak against Kingdom Hall? You should have read the Bible first!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still haven't produced "my lie".

Is there anything in the Christian Bible that Kingdom Hall believes? Do they permit you to speak against Kingdom Hall? You should have read the Bible first!
We believe the truth kcnalp and the truth is that in that scripture at revelation 1:7 it says that the eyes that will see Jesus includes those that have pierced him. We know that those who pierced Jesus were the Roman soldiers. JW don't believe these Roman soldiers are still alive and will literally see Jesus. So revelation 1:7 should be taken symbolically not literally.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wonder how this passage from Daniel gives insight into this present argument about the resurrection of all of the people of the earth?

Daniel 12:1-3: - Prophecy of the End Time
12:1 "At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.​
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.​
3 Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.​
NKJV
Does not this passage from Daniel speak of the resurrection of all of the dead with many either being raised up for everlasting life or to to everlasting contempt? So, if we believe this passage, then we should also believe the passage in Revelations where it speaks of all will see the Risen Lord just before the time of the Great White Throne Room Judgement coming in the Clouds, even those who pierced him. I do not believe that we can explain this away by saving that the Romans guards who actually crucified Jesus on behalf of the request of the nation of Israel will not also be raised up at this time. That is simply an illogical argument.

That is just cherry picking which scriptures we want to believe.

Shalom

Reactions: Nancy

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how this passage from Daniel gives insight into this present argument about the resurrection of all of the people of the earth?

Daniel 12:1-3: - Prophecy of the End Time
12:1 "At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.​
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.​
3 Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.​
NKJV
Does not this passage from Daniel speak of the resurrection of all of the dead with many either being raised up for everlasting life or to to everlasting contempt? So, if we believe this passage, then we should also believe the passage in Revelations where it speaks of all will see the Risen Lord just before the time of the Great White Throne Room Judgement coming in the Clouds, even those who pierced him. I do not believe that we can explain this away by saving that the Romans guards who actually crucified Jesus on behalf of the request of the nation of Israel will not also be raised up at this time. That is simply an illogical argument.

That is just cherry picking which scriptures we want to believe.

Shalom

Not if you want to keep Revelation 1:7 in context you don't. Also you have to understand the truth about the resurrection. Because the truth is when it comes to the righteous there will be a little flock who will be resurrected to heaven and God will choose who these will be. They will be the ones who will get a resurrection like Jesus who will be given immortality and inherit incorruption and they will rule over the Earth with Jesus in that Messianic kingdom and be kings, judges, and priests.
Then you have the righteous of the general resurrection who include those like Daniel, Moses, Abraham etc and they will be resurrected on earth which at that time will be a paradise Earth. So these who are resurrected on paradise Earth will not literally see Jesus.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We believe the truth kcnalp and the truth is that in that scripture at revelation 1:7 it says that the eyes that will see Jesus includes those that have pierced him. We know that those who pierced Jesus were the Roman soldiers. JW don't believe these Roman soldiers are still alive and will literally see Jesus. So revelation 1:7 should be taken symbolically not literally.
We? Kindgom Hall? Have you even read the NWT?
NWT
Rev 1:7 every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We? Kindgom Hall? Have you even read the NWT?
NWT
Rev 1:7 every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him.

Obviously you read what you want to read into it. I know that the scripture at revelation 1:7 says all eyes will see Jesus which includes the eyes that pierced Jesus. Those that pierced Jesus were the Roman soldiers who pierced Jesus to make sure he was dead. So when revelation 1:7 says all eyes will see Jesus including those who pierced Jesus I know this scripture is to be taken symbolically not literally. How you and others choose to see it is your choice, but since I see this scripture should be seen as symbolic that's the way I'm going to see it. What anyone thinks, feels or have to say about that is their problem.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously you read what you want to read into it. I know that the scripture at revelation 1:7 says all eyes will see Jesus which includes the eyes that pierced Jesus. Those that pierced Jesus were the Roman soldiers who pierced Jesus to make sure he was dead. So when revelation 1:7 says all eyes will see Jesus including those who pierced Jesus I know this scripture is to be taken symbolically not literally. How you and others choose to see it is your choice, but since I see this scripture should be seen as symbolic that's the way I'm going to see it. What anyone thinks, feels or have to say about that is their problem.
Do you agree with every Kingdom Hall doctrine? Why won't you answer this question?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you agree with every Kingdom Hall doctrine? Why won't you answer this question?
Because all you want to do is argue kcnalp. You don't care what the scriptures say you want people to worship you because you want people to worship your interpretation of scripture not what God's Holy Spirit inspired men to write down. You try to intimidate people to believe your way. I'm just not intimidated by you. I recognize you have the right to believe as you wish and to express that beief. That doesn't mean what you believe is true. People have the right to disagree with you if they honestly believe you're wrong in how you're believing. If someone thinks or truly believes what you're saying isn't true they have the right to disagree. Like at John 20:17 which is at the time that Jesus was resurrected from the dead he said he has a Father and a God who is our Father and God. When Jesus says he has a Father and God that's scriptural proof that he isn't God, If you don't care to believe whats written in the scriptures don't expect me to agree with you.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because all you want to do is argue kcnalp. You don't care what the scriptures say you want people to worship you because you want people to worship your interpretation of scripture not what God's Holy Spirit inspired men to write down. You try to intimidate people to believe your way. I'm just not intimidated by you. I recognize you have the right to believe as you wish and to express that beief. That doesn't mean what you believe is true. People have the right to disagree with you if they honestly believe you're wrong in how you're believing. If someone thinks or truly believes what you're saying isn't true they have the right to disagree. Like at John 20:17 which is at the time that Jesus was resurrected from the dead he said he has a Father and a God who is our Father and God. When Jesus says he has a Father and God that's scriptural proof that he isn't God, If you don't care to believe whats written in the scriptures don't expect me to agree with you.
I asked a simple question. Why don't you answer?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked a simple question. Why don't you answer?
And I'm telling you why, and guess what kcnalp, I don't care what you think, feel or have to say about that. You're just an imperfect person to me like the rest of us. I'm going to disagree with you when I honestly believe you're wrong. You past judgement on me because I disagree with you so be it, you're not God kcnalp, you're just an imperfect human being like the rest of us.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not if you want to keep Revelation 1:7 in context you don't. Also you have to understand the truth about the resurrection. Because the truth is when it comes to the righteous there will be a little flock who will be resurrected to heaven and God will choose who these will be. They will be the ones who will get a resurrection like Jesus who will be given immortality and inherit incorruption and they will rule over the Earth with Jesus in that Messianic kingdom and be kings, judges, and priests.
Then you have the righteous of the general resurrection who include those like Daniel, Moses, Abraham etc and they will be resurrected on earth which at that time will be a paradise Earth. So these who are resurrected on paradise Earth will not literally see Jesus.

Well, we will have to see then, who has the better understanding when it happens.

Shalom

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm telling you why, and guess what kcnalp, I don't care what you think, feel or have to say about that. You're just an imperfect person to me like the rest of us. I'm going to disagree with you when I honestly believe you're wrong. You past judgement on me because I disagree with you so be it, you're not God kcnalp, you're just an imperfect human being like the rest of us.
You still didn't answer my simple question. Actually your silence has answered! You are brain washed by Kingdom Hall.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never been to Kingdom Hall Barney. Stop lying. So you admit Kingdom Hall washed your brain?
Yeah you ignorant enough to think I saying anything about kingdom Halls. You're just one of those people among others who don't want people including organization of people choose to use their brains and not listen to any of your intimidation technics.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah you ignorant enough to think I saying anything about kingdom Halls. You're just one of those people among others who don't want people including organization of people choose to use their brains and not listen to any of your intimidation technics.
You just admitted that you believe everything Kingdom Hall told you. You should have read the Bible. Maybe you wouldn't be a Kingdom Hall puppet.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just admitted that you believe everything Kingdom Hall told you. You should have read the Bible. Maybe you wouldn't be a Kingdom Hall puppet.

Of course you believe that, but that's not what I said. You go ahead an say lies about me though, that's who you are. No what I'm saying is I have faith in the Watchtower organization having God's Holy Spirit, before I'll put faith in what you and others like you put faith in, that being that you believe the Only Begotten Son of God came as a God-Man and not as a perfect sinless man like the first man Adam.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you believe that, but that's not what I said. You go ahead an say lies about me though, that's who you are. No what I'm saying is I have faith in the Watchtower organization having God's Holy Spirit, before I'll put faith in what you and others like you put faith in, that being that you believe the Only Begotten Son of God came as a God-Man and not as a perfect sinless man like the first man Adam.
What's a lie? You're not a Kingdom Hall puppet? What doctrines of Kingdom Hall do you disagree with? I doubt that Kingdom Hall will allow you to answer my to the point questions!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's a lie? You're not a Kingdom Hall puppet? What doctrines of Kingdom Hall do you disagree with? I doubt that Kingdom Hall will allow you to answer my to the point questions!

Tell me kcnalp, do you believe yourself to be infallible never making a mistake in reasoning on the scriptures cause you talk like you think you're infallible never making mistakes. Do you think you're more than human, above the rest of humanity. I know I'm not infallible so I know I make mistakes. I don't think Theologians are infallible either so I believe they make mistakes. It seems that you and those like you seem to think you're infallible and never make mistakes. But I think everyone are just imperfect humans who are fallible people who make mistakes. Including the way they view the scriptures. All you want to do is argue and judge people's mistakes as though you don't make mistakes. If you do make mistakes then maybe your mistakes should be brought attention to and be judged, since that's what you want to do.