The Gospel of Grace:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
I do not feel there is a human here on earth who can fulfill Christ's behavior as you alluded to in your first sentence.

Your concept of The Christ vs The Christian appears delusional

Either that or you are full of yourself and confuse it with being full of The Holy Spirit.

This trait has become quite common in the so-called spirit-filled denominations

Be careful who you bash whitestone ..... you may not be as great as you think ..... and everyone else may not be as bad as you think

I am not great at all Arnie. I am dead. Only Christ lives in me. The same Christ that lives in Episkopos and Axehead and Dragonfly...

I don't bash anybody, I only rebuke those who bash the children of God. Such as you, haz, brother dave, stan yies1 and others who show forth such disgusting and vile words against the Lord's annointed and add all your own carnal ideas and theology into God's message rendering it to no affect, making yourselves into minions of satan and false prophets.

It is so obvious. Your hell is almost complete.

I bear witness against you in the Name and Power of Christ Jesus that your sins against me in your words, the sins against my brethren and your ugly words sinning against the Lord, reaches up to Heaven and you are weighed in the scales and found wanting.
The writing is on the wall unless you repent of your wickedness against the Spirit of God .

Word to the wise
Whitestone

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
THE AWARNESS OF HIS FORGIVENESS IS THE POWER OR STRENGTH OVER SIN!

In case you didn't know, this is not a scriptural doctrine.

Testimony may find doctrine which defines what happened, but testimony cannot be used to define doctrine.

Reactions: Prentis

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
thanks for the encouraging words whitestone! do you believe Moses was before Abraham? what does ellen g white teach on that subjct?

or is it the kabalah? either way it seems that you guys are starting some kind of odd group? which one of you has seen the angel? and hears the voices? i bet thats either epi or whitestone?

In case you didn't know, this is not a scriptural doctrine.

Testimony may find doctrine which defines what happened, but testimony cannot be used to define doctrine.
last time you accused me of ''not having a scriptural doctrine" is when i said Abraham was before the law of Moses! and you have never acted to correct your ignorance of scripture? and disappeared from this forum for a day or so ? because of shame i guess?

If this is the best the devil has against the gospel of grace moving forward? a bunch that believes moses was before Abraham? and would unsave the father of faith? it looks like smooth sailing! have you guys got any thats better trained? i really want to see the best you guys have in your little group?

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
is when i said Abraham was before the law of Moses!

brother dave,

It is clear you didn't understand my post, or, you would never have mentioned the law of Moses. I know that Abraham was before the law of Moses. That has never been in dispute from my side which is why I didn't comment at your making a statement of truth.

I am, however, still waiting for you to find a quote which substantiates the claim you made in a post on p14 of the thread, which if you scroll up you will see first on this page in post #421. Please find the evidence to back up your claim, or, withdraw the claim.

Many thanks.

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
brother dave,

It is clear you didn't understand my post, or, you would never have mentioned the law of Moses. I know that Abraham was before the law of Moses. That has never been in dispute from my side which is why I didn't comment at your making a statement of truth.

I am, however, still waiting for you to find a quote which substantiates the claim you made in a post on p14 of the thread, which if you scroll up you will see first on this page in post #421. Please find the evidence to back up your claim, or, withdraw the claim.

Many thanks.
well then let us start at faithful Abraham and i will gladly move forward into your next concern of doctrine. You admit Abraham was before the law of moses? and he was justifed in his faith? Apart from the works of the law of moses? So before the law, men and woman was justified or saved by there faith AND the obedience of true faith?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truth is easy to see Axehead :)
So also is your Spirit of Christ in the midst of these wolves.
Blessings are yours forever as these enemies of the gospel continue to enlarge their hell with their mouths running against the truth of Christ you speak, while their eyes and ears are closed in their own delusions.
We can count ourselves fortunate to receive grief from the devil for the Name of Christ.
Praise Jesus.

Yes, very nice post Dragonfly.

It is because of your abiding in Christ and bearing His fruit that I recognized you and Axehead and Episkopos as soon as I came to this site. May you be blessed in continuing your Living Witness of the Jesus Christ, the Word of God.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine;

no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Amen Epi,

Many are called, few are chosen. Most of those called don't know that they are tares, the way they "cover themselves" with their "churchianity", not knowing that they are preaching strange doctrines of the devil in their hatred and ignorance.

You stand out here as a light in a dark place. As a sheep amongst wolves. At every post. At every fiery dart fired back at you. Your conduct is exemplary. Your ministering of the Word of Christ in the Love of God in the midst of unruly wild children, is a high calling, with great Blessing in return to you in Christ, I am here to tell you :) In case you were tiring... Be not weary in well doing :)
Stay steadfast and immovable in the work of the Lord brother,

Whitestone

Brother you should be called Barnabas...(son of encouragement) :)

Peace in Christ...

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
brother dave,

You seem to have forgotten something.... the quote I asked for?

Thank you.
Dear friend, the understanding of the power of forgiveness comes at the acceptance of Abrahams faith. to go beyond such an basic understanding of the Word of God? apart from this SIMPLE acceptance of Abrahams faith? I can not see how we could move futher into the power of grace over sin?

again! i make the point that you cannot build truth upon a lie! the fundamental truth of righteousness in faith, is the foundation upon which all else is established! if your doctrine does not accept the clear understanding of this truth in scripture? IT IS ERROR TO ATTEMPT TO TEACH ANY FURTHER TRUTH.

IS ABRAHAM JUSTIFEID IN HIS FAITH? VERY SIMPLE QUESTION!

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Is Abraham self justified in his faith or counted righteous by God according to God's judgment is the question.

Exo_33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy

God will judge.... So does God apply the judgment, or do WE judge that our faith is like Abraham and WE judge ourselves righteous??

Do people see the difference?

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
Is Abraham self justified in his faith or counted righteous by God according to God's judgment is the question.

Exo_33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy

God will judge.... So does God apply the judgment, or do WE judge that our faith is like Abraham and WE judge ourselves righteous??

Do people see the difference?
One at a time please! lets begin at Abraham? and you can cast doubt on my faith later! just want to get poor old Abraham saved first!

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
One at a time please! lets begin at Abraham? and you can cast doubt on my faith later! just want to get poor old Abraham saved first!

Does anyone see the humor in this? :lol:

YOU want to get Abraham saved! YOU are doing the attributing!

MOSES wrote this about Abraham. Abraham did not write or speak about his own justification and righteousness... As a matter of fact, he didn't even write a book, no bestsellers! ;)

But the pattern shown in the Bible is that GOD justifies a man who would not justify himself. Whether he be the publican, who truthfully says 'I am nothing but a sinner', or the saint who says 'I am not worthy' and 'I am an unprofitable servant'. In all cases, the ones who do not justify themselves, and speak truthfully, God justifies, and those who justify themselves, God refuses to justify...

Reactions: dragonfly

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
YOU GUYS CANT WAIT TO UNSAVE SOMEONE CAN YOU? LETS TRY TO GET SOMEONE SAVED BEFORE YOU UNSAVE THEM? PLEASE!

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Ah, the wisdom of God... To the humble, grace, to the proud, a fall...

YOU GUYS CANT WAIT TO UNSAVE SOMEONE CAN YOU? LETS TRY TO GET SOMEONE SAVED BEFORE YOU UNSAVE THEM? PLEASE!

:lol:

The blindness of man!

Man says 'Let us build a tower unto heaven that we might ascend to God'

Man says 'Let us build a scheme that we might be saved'

But God denies them both.

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
ITS AMAZING! HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO BE ON A POST WITH THE ONLY 5 OR 6 PEOPLE EVER SAVED, FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD! HERE THEY ARE ALL OF THEM! ON THIS FORUM! THEY ARE GREATER THAN ABRAHAM AND CLEARLY THEY HAVE MORE WISDOM THAN PAUL! I NOW KNOW THAT I AM NOT SAVED? BUT HAVE MET THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE! CAN I WRITE A SONG ABOUT YOU GUYS? i do some song writing and i think the whole world should know of this little group that is here to bring true salvation to the world!

By God? Yes.

My turn. :)

Can you justify him, or yourself, by your own faith?
so God may save by faith? and one can be justified before God by faith? not me of course! but maybe you?
so you admit God saves and justifies by faith? not me of course but you and Abraham?

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
GLORY TO GOD!!!! I GOT SOMEONE SAVED TODAY! ABRAHAM! THEY SAID YOU CAN NOW ENTER INTO HEAVEN WITH THEM!

Is salvation really the only thing you care about?

Honest question. :)
ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF LIFE! THAT ONE MIGHT LIVE FOREVER WITH GOD! TO ALWAYS BE WITH HIM AND HAVE HIS LOVE ALWAYS! yes salvation is the most important event in this world!

Rom 8:34

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Rom 8:35

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
i know this is not a promise me? but to you! but how blessed you must be to have salvation?