The Gospel of Grace:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
brother dave,

You are listening to the wrong spirit.

Yes...beware the "quick fix". Beware the spirit that coddles you. The Father treats His servants hard in order to break down the outer man...THEN He is gentle. Those He loves He rebukes and chastens...even whipping them for their good.

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
Yes...beware the "quick fix". Beware the spirit that coddles you. The Father treats His servants hard in order to break down the outer man...THEN He is gentle. Those He loves He rebukes and chastens...even whipping them for their good.
BLA BLA BLA! WE ALREADY KNOW? YOU ARE THE GREAT ONE! im just so thankful for you! have you found a cross that is big enough to hold the weight of your big head?

you know? i have never heard any of you guys give a testamony of your love for Christ? or His love for you? seems quite odd? seeing how "ALL THE LAW "IS FULFILLED IN ONE WORD? LOVE!
Neh 1:8

Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye trespass, I will scatter you abroad among the peoples:
Neh 1:9

but if ye return unto me, and keep my commandments and do them, though your outcasts were in the uttermost part of the heavens, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen, to cause my name to dwell there.

Neh 1:10

Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.
Neh 2:20

Then answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build: but ye have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.
Neh 4:1

But it came to pass that, when Sanballat heard that we were building the wall, he was wroth, and took great indignation, and mocked the Jews.
Neh 4:2

And he spake before his brethren and the army of Samaria, and said, What are these feeble Jews doing? will they fortify themselves? will they sacrifice? will they make an end in a day? will they revive the stones out of the heaps of rubbish, seeing they are burned?
Neh 4:8

and they conspired all of them together to come and fight against Jerusalem, and to cause confusion therein.

Neh 4:9

But we made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BLA BLA BLA! WE ALREADY KNOW? YOU ARE THE GREAT ONE! im just so thankful for you! have you found a cross that is big enough to hold the weight of your big head?

you know? i have never heard any of you guys give a testamony of your love for Christ? or His love for you? seems quite odd? seeing how "ALL THE LAW "IS FULFILLED IN ONE WORD? LOVE!
Neh 1:8

Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye trespass, I will scatter you abroad among the peoples:

but if ye return unto me, and keep my commandments and do them, though your outcasts were in the uttermost part of the heavens, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen, to cause my name to dwell there.

Neh 1:10

Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.

Are you exhibiting this love???

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
Are you exhibiting this love???
ARE YOU?
2Co 6:11

We have spoken frankly to you, Corinthians. Our hearts are wide open.
2Co 6:12

We have not cut you off, but you have cut off your own feelings toward us.

2Co 6:13

Do us a favor-I ask you as my children-and open wide your hearts.
I AM NOT WITHHOLING LOVE FROM YOU? BUT I SEEK FELLOWSHIP IN LOVE? OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO US! AND WE WILL TEACH YOU OF HIS LOVE FOR YOU!

WE COME NOT TO CONDEMN YOU?BUT TO BRING LOVE! AND THE TRUTH OF HIS LOVE FOR YOU AND OTHERS!
Neh 4:17 They all builded the wall and they that bare burdens laded themselves; every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other held his weapon;
Neh 4:18 and the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded. And he that sounded the trumpet was by me.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ARE YOU?
2Co 6:11

We have spoken frankly to you, Corinthians. Our hearts are wide open.
2Co 6:12

We have not cut you off, but you have cut off your own feelings toward us.

2Co 6:13

Do us a favor-I ask you as my children-and open wide your hearts.
I AM NOT WITHHOLING LOVE FROM YOU? BUT I SEEK FELLOWSHIP IN LOVE? OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO US! AND WE WILL TEACH YOU OF HIS LOVE FOR YOU!

WE COME NOT TO CONDEMN YOU?BUT TO BRING LOVE! AND THE TRUTH OF HIS LOVE FOR YOU AND OTHERS!

I'm trying to get you to see that you lack the full understanding of the gospel...that is why the verses that I point out to you sound so foreign. Most of the bible makes no sense (too complicated) when one is trying to make do with a partial understanding. What is missing is the actual laying down of your life so that Christ can live through you. THAT is the goal of the gospel. God is holy and those who would live with Him must be holy. No man can be holy outside of abiding in Christ...but His grace is sufficient for us to overcome as Jesus also overcame. It seems impossible that man can actually stop sinning...until one has experienced the power of the gospel.

This is how we keep His commandments...by abiding (remaining) in His presence always. No man can sin in the very presence of God. That is the keeping power of God...His grace in us acts like a magnet (after the carnal nature has been replaced by the new man) so that we can walk with Him and just AS He while He walked among us.

The place that God has chosen is Zion in the Spirit. This is where we go to be with Christ when we are walking in His love (Spirit). There is no sin there at all...but perfect love joy and peace.

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
Rom 8:15

For ye received not the spirit of bondage again unto fear; but ye received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The Spirit himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God:
Rom 8:16

I THANK YOU ABBA-FATHER! FOR YOUR BLESSED SPIRIT, THAT CONFIRMS "I AM YOUR BELOVED SON"! MAY ALL KNOW OF YOUR GOODNESS! AND YOUR GREAT MERCY TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND TRUST IN THE WORK AND BLOOD OF OUR BROTHER JESUS! THE CHRIST! GLORY AND HONOR ALWAYS TO HIS NAME- AMEN

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

For ye received not the spirit of bondage again unto fear; but ye received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The Spirit himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God:

Yes...but we are a mixture of the old and the new....until we go to the cross. It is what you speak of that keeps us alive through the crucifying of our old natures. So if you have faith in God....trust Him to finish the work He has started in you.

Rom_6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
Rom_6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
1Th_4:7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
I'm trying to get you to see that you lack the full understanding of the gospel...that is why the verses that I point out to you sound so foreign. Most of the bible makes no sense (too complicated) when one is trying to make do with a partial understanding. What is missing is the actual laying down of your life so that Christ can live through you. THAT is the goal of the gospel. God is holy and those who would live with Him must be holy. No man can be holy outside of abiding in Christ...but His grace is sufficient for us to overcome as Jesus also overcame. It seems impossible that man can actually stop sinning...until one has experienced the power of the gospel.

This is how we keep His commandments...by abiding (remaining) in His presence always. No man can sin in the very presence of God. That is the keeping power of God...His grace in us acts like a magnet (after the carnal nature has been replaced by the new man) so that we can walk with Him and just AS He while He walked among us.

The place that God has chosen is Zion in the Spirit. This is where we go to be with Christ when we are walking in His love (Spirit). There is no sin there at all...but perfect love joy and peace.
BLA! BLA! BLA!

WHAT? EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE THE REAL "HOLY ONE" AND WE ARE LOST!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Heb_12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Righteousness is a fruit that comes out of the crucifying of the self life....and the putting on of the new man. It is not something that we put on over our old natures that can't stop sinning.

BLA! BLA! BLA!

WHAT? EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE THE REAL "HOLY ONE" AND WE ARE LOST!

Which part of you is offended by a helping hand from one who has gone through the process already????

If it is the carnal pride....why do you cling to this as if it were your very life????

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
Col 1:19 For it was the good pleasure of the Father that in him should all the fulness dwell;
Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile all things unto himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, I say, whether things upon the earth, or things in the heavens.
Col 1:21 And you, being in time past alienated and enemies in your mind in your evil works,
Col 1:22 yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish and unreproveable before him:
Col 1:23 if so be that ye continue in the faith, grounded and stedfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel which ye heard, which was preached in all creation under heaven; whereof I Paul was made a minister.
I THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALLREADY GOT THE JOB YOUR TRYING TO ACHIEVE! I THINK I BETTER LISTEN TO HIM AND THE APOSTLE PAUL!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Col 1:19 For it was the good pleasure of the Father that in him should all the fulness dwell;
Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile all things unto himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, I say, whether things upon the earth, or things in the heavens.
Col 1:21 And you, being in time past alienated and enemies in your mind in your evil works,
Col 1:22 yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish and unreproveable before him:
Col 1:23 if so be that ye continue in the faith, grounded and stedfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel which ye heard, which was preached in all creation under heaven; whereof I Paul was made a minister.
I THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALLREADY GOT THE JOB YOUR TRYING TO ACHIEVE! I THINK I BETTER LISTEN TO HIM AND THE APOSTLE PAUL!

You are choosing your own instructions...hardly the way to grow beyond your present place. God uses living people too. I am only pointing out the other verses that you have not yet incorporated into your life. Of course you are already comfortable with the verses you have selected for your self....but we are not talking about comfort but a preparation to grow into the fulness of Christ.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Dave,

Jesus Christ redeems us and yet that is not the END. Then the process of purification (sanctification) starts and it results in fruit (good works). All done by His Spirit.
Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

This is the "Love walk" He has called us to. To be conformed to His image and to make us perfect (mature) in love.

He does not just want us to profess we know HIm, yet deny Him in our behavior and actions (works).
Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD AND NOT HEARERS ONLY
The acid test of whether a person will do the WORD of God is if he believes it. If he really believes it, he will automatically do it. If he does not really believe it from the heart, he will not do it. There is no value in knowing something in the Word and not really believing it (obeying and doing the Word). This will cause a person to ADJUST the WORD to read the way his religion believes it (or the way his heart wants it to read). A person will ACT according to what he really believes; everything else is just religious talk.

A HEARER AND NOT A DOER IS DELUDED OR DECEIVED (James 1:22)
Deception is thinking something is one way, when it is really another way. The greatest deception today is knowing about Spiritual things, or something about God, and it not being a reality in the person.

Example: A person knowing enough about selfishness to be able to do a ten tape teaching on it, and yet never having submitted to the WORD (and to circumstances), which is the Lord's discipline, so that unselfishness becomes a reality in himself. A teacher, teaching something that is not real in his or her own heart will defile the hearer in that it will cause the hearer to be like the teacher. Knowing about selflessness and teaching it, yet being worldly and selfish is the ultimate deception.

Another example: To preach and teach about the NEW BIRTH while being WORLDLY, SELF-CENTERED and MATERIALISTIC. This will produce "Christians" of the same kind (like-kind produces like-kinds) and cause people to think they are BORN-AGAIN when they are not. This is the trick that SATAN has played on this society (America) and others. ACTS 16:31 says,
True belief (or faith) brings about obedience automatically. Unbelief brings about disobedience automatically.

BELIEF=OBEDIENCE
UNBELIEF=DISOBEDIENCE

These are not "works of the Law" but rather works and fruit of the Holy Spirit that come as a result of submitting to and obeying the Lord.

Axehead

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
well according to you guys? i cant understand the bible for myself? i was hoping one of you holy ,saved people could explain how Abraham was saved? so that i could do what he did! and maybe one day i can be saved too? Words can be so misleading? and we all need a guru (like epi) to tell us what they really mean?

HAS ANYONE NOTICED? THE FIRST THING THIS GROUP OF SELF-APPOINTED SAINTS DO? THEY CHALLENGE EVERYONES SALVATION! SO JUST ADMIT TO THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SAVED! AND IT REALLY MESSES WITH THERE DOCTRINE OF "UNSAVING PEOPLE"! AND THEY THEN HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO TEACH!

If your posts of Aug 4th are any indication of whether you are saved or not, my knees would be knocking if I spoke as you speak to the Sons of God in your arrogance and ingnorance.

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

Dave,

Jesus Christ redeems us and yet that is not the END. Then the process of purification (sanctification) starts and it results in fruit (good works). All done by His Spirit.
Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

This is the "Love walk" He has called us to. To be conformed to His image and to make us perfect (mature) in love.

He does not just want us to profess we know HIm, yet deny Him in our behavior and actions (works).
Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD AND NOT HEARERS ONLY
The acid test of whether a person will do the WORD of God is if he believes it. If he really believes it, he will automatically do it. If he does not really believe it from the heart, he will not do it. There is no value in knowing something in the Word and not really believing it (obeying and doing the Word). This will cause a person to ADJUST the WORD to read the way his religion believes it (or the way his heart wants it to read). A person will ACT according to what he really believes; everything else is just religious talk.

A HEARER AND NOT A DOER IS DELUDED OR DECEIVED (James 1:22)
Deception is thinking something is one way, when it is really another way. The greatest deception today is knowing about Spiritual things, or something about God, and it not being a reality in the person.

Example: A person knowing enough about selfishness to be able to do a ten tape teaching on it, and yet never having submitted to the WORD (and to circumstances), which is the Lord's discipline, so that unselfishness becomes a reality in himself. A teacher, teaching something that is not real in his or her own heart will defile the hearer in that it will cause the hearer to be like the teacher. Knowing about selflessness and teaching it, yet being worldly and selfish is the ultimate deception.

Another example: To preach and teach about the NEW BIRTH while being WORLDLY, SELF-CENTERED and MATERIALISTIC. This will produce "Christians" of the same kind (like-kind produces like-kinds) and cause people to think they are BORN-AGAIN when they are not. This is the trick that SATAN has played on this society (America) and others. ACTS 16:31 says,
True belief (or faith) brings about obedience automatically. Unbelief brings about disobedience automatically.

BELIEF=OBEDIENCE
UNBELIEF=DISOBEDIENCE

These are not "works of the Law" but rather works and fruit of the Holy Spirit that come as a result of submitting to and obeying the Lord.

Axehead

Amen Axehead

I THANK YOU ABBA-FATHER! FOR YOUR BLESSED SPIRIT, THAT CONFIRMS "I AM YOUR BELOVED SON"! MAY ALL KNOW OF YOUR GOODNESS! AND YOUR GREAT MERCY TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND TRUST IN THE WORK AND BLOOD OF OUR BROTHER JESUS! THE CHRIST! GLORY AND HONOR ALWAYS TO HIS NAME- AMEN

Hello unrepentant sinner dave. (by your own confession)

Your hatred on this thread against brethren in Christ who are attempting to be your friend and helpers, betrays your hypocrisy.

My Father in Heaven doesn't know you because your fruits are manifest. You hate His Children.

(Gal 5:19)

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

(Gal 5:20)

Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

(Gal 5:21)

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

So far, these scriptures highlighted in blue I have witnessed repeatedly of you, and describe you obviously and exactly;

1Jn_2:9

He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

1Jn_2:11

But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

1Jn_3:15

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

1Jn_4:20

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
In any case, concerning Abraham here is God's Word from the N.T.

(Mat 22:32) I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

(Mar 12:26) And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

That takes care of whether or not Abraham is alive :) Now, "who" is your "Father"??

Rom_4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
Rom_4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Rom_4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Gal_3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal_3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Gal_3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Jas_2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

The Word of God, so pure, clean refreshing, wiping away all confusion and misunderstanding,
Thank you Jesus!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

At first glance this verse seems directly opposed to Romans 3:28; "Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law."

However, we realize that Paul speaks of legal works that precede salvation, cannot be made a ground and basis for salvation.

James is always thinking of works produced by one trusting and obeying Christ—being born again ... a necessary consequence and outworking of REAL faith.

Abraham's faith made him willing to offer his son on the altar.

Rahab's faith, as we read in the next verse, made her willing to hide the spies—forsaking her own land and people.

"Ye see then how ..." James is saying, as it were, "Does not this illustration of Abraham's faith producing works prove to you that a man is justified by works and not by faith only?"

He is appealing to man's own reasoning powers and we are appealing to your reasoning powers, Dave.

Declared righteous
Young's Literal Translation of this verse: "Ye see then, that out of works is a man declared righteous, and not out of faith only." You will notice it says "declared righteous," not "made righteous." A man is righteous in God's sight when he trusts in and obeys the Lord, and is born again. God does not need to see the fruit of faith to know there is faith (like the thief on the cross), but we do and you do too, Dave. That is why the Scriptures say the following:

2Co_13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

We cannot declare one righteous until we see the fruit of his faith. (Just like you declare Abraham is righteous. You see the fruit of his faith). We can only tell one is a Christian by what he does. So James is not contradicting Paul, but complementing him.

Paul is fearful of dead works without a living faith.
James is fearful of a dead faith that produces no good works.

If no works are produced, faith is a mere dead thing, good for nothing. One who produces no good works proves he has not obeyed God, and should not be declared righteous by man.

This is the position of some today who assent mentally to certain doctrinal creeds, but manifest no spiritual life or fruit.

Axehead

Reactions: Episkopos

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon

As a newby who gives witness, and who's witness is true and also so is the record contained herein, I have witnessed only Love and truth from those whom you hate dave. And for Love, you hate in return. You do as your father shows you along with the lies, the hatred. At every turn. Every response, loaded with hatred. Regardless of the topic, which doesn't even matter in light of this.

You show hatred. Terrible deep hurtful hatred. Your words betray bitterness, malice, envy, pride, and every unclean thing. You even preserve your life of "sin" behind a self-serving doctrine that it is ok to continue sin.

All your words here are layed up as a testimony against you. And unless you repent, your very words are clear to see as your testimony of the spirit of who you are of.

Since I don't know how to put you on "ignore", I'll just say what needs to be said so that you have an opportunity to repent of your sins against these men as I have witnessed yesterday, today and last week. So also those of your little "group" of like minded "haters" of truth and the messengers of truth.

(2Pe 2:2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
(2Pe 2:3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
(2Pe 2:9) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
(2Pe 2:10) But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
(2Pe 2:12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(2Pe 2:13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
(2Pe 2:14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
(2Pe 2:15) Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
(2Pe 2:16) But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
(2Pe 2:17) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
(2Pe 2:18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(2Pe 2:19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(2Pe 2:20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(2Pe 2:21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(2Pe 2:22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

brother dave

Jul 14, 2012
I SEE YOU GUYS HAVE UNSAVED ME AGAIN? WHAT DONT YOU GET, ABOUT THE FACT THAT I ,NOR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS POST BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU GUYS SAY!
I AM CLEAN AND MADE HOLY BY HIS BLOOD! I AM FOREVER SAVED BY HIS MERCY AND GRACE! I WILL SING HIS OF HIS GOOD WORKS! AND PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF "JESUS" ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE!
Col 1:19

For it was the good pleasure of the Father that in him should all the fulness dwell;
Col 1:20

and through him to reconcile all things unto himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, I say, whether things upon the earth, or things in the heavens.
Col 1:21

And you, being in time past alienated and enemies in your mind in your evil works,
Col 1:22

yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish and unreproveable before him:
Col 1:23

if so be that ye continue in the faith, grounded and stedfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel which ye heard, which was preached in all creation under heaven; whereof I Paul was made a minister.

2Co 3:6

who has also qualified us to be ministers of a new covenant, which is not written but spiritual, because the written text brings death, but the Spirit gives life.
2Co 3:7

Now if the ministry of death that was inscribed in letters of stone came with such glory that the people of Israel could not gaze on Moses' face (because the glory was fading away from it),
2Co 3:8

will not the Spirit's ministry have even more glory?
2Co 3:9

For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, then the ministry of justification has an overwhelming glory.