The Great Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have this theory which I call..."the mule theory"...and that is that God allows people to have bibles and to get it wrong and promote lies about it...but still to preserve the bible itself so that it can be passed on (carried) to others who will understand it. If only the people who understood the bible had them and sought to preserve them...there would be a danger that the word would be stamped out by simply persecuting those who followed God and His ways. But the very fact that so many get the bible wrong and use it for their own benefit...in fact preserves the word for others at a later time. Why else would purveyors of lies still want the bible to be preserved? So then the Lord allows the bible to be misunderstood, it's message subverted, manipulated and perverted by the devil and people...but not to destroy the bible itself.

It is the genius of God that uses the sins and errors of men to still do His will...in spite of us and our ways. God's ways are indeed higher than those of men.

I've heard it said that if one were to tear a page out of every book of the bible, it would still be complete. I could believe that.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I mean, just look at how modern day Europe has progressively rejected Christianity and then look at North America and tell me the same thing isn't happening here. God will judge the nations that forget Him