• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mar 30, 2020
Star
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great deception is unknown, so none of you are correct. However, one deception is that the bible is the only source of truth left from a past generation. You take part of the spirit and craft a whole. However, to do that you need to create lies. So in turn you don't even have the part of truth you began with since to connect the truth to the lie part to make a whole the truth must be turned into lies. When this is done, a fabricated holy spirit is created. This replaces the true one and causes nuts. And now, I'm waiting for the hate. Bring it on.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The great deception is unknown, so none of you are correct. However, one deception is that the bible is the only source of truth left from a past generation. You take part of the spirit and craft a whole. However, to do that you need to create lies. So in turn you don't even have the part of truth you began with since to connect the truth to the lie part to make a whole the truth must be turned into lies. When this is done, a fabricated holy spirit is created. This replaces the true one and causes nuts. And now, I'm waiting for the hate. Bring it on.
It is clear that you feed on and dish out elements of hate....It reveals the Spirit that operates within you.

Mar 30, 2020
Star
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is clear that you feed on and dish out elements of hate....It reveals the Spirit that operates within you.
Hey, what do you think you're dishing out right now? Hate, indeed it's hate. The action in itself isn't wrong, so don't condemn me for spreading hate. Condemn the hate in nature. And as for the spirit, indeed it's the spirit of god's anger. You guys have had your fun, but time is up. Things are about to get real crappy soon, and you deserve every bit of it

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to use this as an illustration....sooo, what do you think, do you get Mail in your Word program?
I'm agreeing with DNB here:
I'm curious to see where you're going with this?
No, word processing applications, like MS Word, do not have email capabilities. ...but, MS Outlook does use MS Word as it's editor ,within the body of the email.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Paul Christensen @quietthinker
I'm sure that you guys have realized this already, but just in case, you know that this guys psychotic, eh?

View attachment 8957
From out of the heart, the mouth speaks! :)

When I worked for the Family Court as a Court Registrar, I accompanied the judge to the local mental health facility to engage in hearings about whether patients are well enough to be set free. We did encounter a guy who thought he was Jesus Christ, and the first thing he did when he entered the hearing room as to bless us all!

Reactions: onlyme17 and DNB

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From out of the heart, the mouth speaks! :)

When I worked for the Family Court as a Court Registrar, I accompanied the judge to the local mental health facility to engage in hearings about whether patients are well enough to be set free. We did encounter a guy who thought he was Jesus Christ, and the first thing he did when he entered the hearing room as to bless us all!
Case in point, thank you!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm agreeing with DNB here:
I'm taking a quick look at the Evolution question. I'm surprised you won't answer something so simple......never mind, it's not critical, however you and I both know that you can't.... Further, and I hope you will participate, why can't you get Mail with your Word program?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct. None whatsoever. Death was a RESULT of Adam's disobedience (even though Eve was also to blame) (Romans 5:12).

The Bible speaks of the first death and the second death. The first death is physical (the separation of the soul and spirit from the body). The second death is eternal separation from God in the Lake of Fire. At that time physical death (*Death* personified in Revelation, thus "cast into the Lake of Fire") will come to an end, and eternal death will exist in Hell.

And death and [Hades] were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the Lake of Fire. (Rev 20:14,15)

Since this thread is about the Great Deception, currently one aspect of the great deception is to falsely teach (1) that there is Soul Sleep, (2) that there is Annihilation, and (3) that eternal torment in Hell is not a reality which the unsaved will face. But the unsaved dead are presently in Hades (in the heart of the earth), and after the Great White Throne Judgment, they will be in the Lake of Fire. This should be a warning to all unbelievers, agnostics, and atheists.
@Stumpmaster @Enoch111
People, there is lots of evidence that man's constitution was not designed for immortality.
He was made from the earth from inception, first point, ....for that which is temporal does not attain to the eternal. Dust to dust.
He must eat to sustain his existence, or he will die. ...Food for stomachs, and the stomach for food, God will do away with both (in heaven), as is conducive to eternality (1 Corinthians 6:13).
By design, before the fall, man's ontology was of a corporeal essence, and therefore, mortal. This was the purpose of the Tree of Life, to circumvent inevitable death.
I am not even being dogmatic about this, I am speculating. But these are fundamental grounds to appreciate the fact, that it is highly likely that man was created mortal. Yes, I understand how it is predicated that God is not the author of death, but there are undeniable Scriptural facts that reveal, that there is more to this concept than simply, God does not ordain death. For, before they sinned, God pronounced a death sentence on Adam & Eve in case of failure. Not to mention the genocides after the fall, ...don't say that this is an exception because sin was already in the world, because God does not change.

Guys, these are just points to strongly consider. They are sound and factual, and Biblical.
Again, I am not being conclusive, but strongly leaning this way.
Yes, death clearly came into the world once they disobeyed. I'm wrestling with this, ...and feeling that the estrangement from the Tree of Life may rationalize these two fundaments i.e. Man's mortal creation, with the implied no death before the fall.

1 Corinthians 6:13-13
6:13. Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them. Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body.

1 Corinthians 15:39-44
15:39. All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one flesh of men, and another flesh of beasts, and another flesh of birds, and another of fish. 40. There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is one, and the glory of the earthly is another. 41. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory. 42. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown a perishable body, it is raised an imperishable body; 43. it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44. it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15:47-50
15:47. The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven. 48. As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. 49. Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly. 50. Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm taking a quick look at the Evolution question. I'm surprised you won't answer something so simple......never mind, it's not critical, however you and I both know that you can't.... Further, and I hope you will participate, why can't you get Mail with your Word program?
I believe that we both give-up QT? @Jane_Doe22
Is it because the two apps are incompatible, the same way that you think Evolution & Creationism are incompatible?
Quit playing games, just make your point?
It's not polite to ask a question without divulging your motive, it can be construed as entrapment or a straw-man argument, wasting everyone's time.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that we both give-up QT? @Jane_Doe22
Is it because the two apps are incompatible, the same way that you think Evolution & Creationism are incompatible?
Quit playing games, just make your point?
It's not polite to ask a question without divulging your motive, it can be construed as entrapment or a straw-man argument, wasting everyone's time.
Primarily what that incompatibility means is that the information isn't there. The theory of evolution falls on its face right from the outset.
A single cell from the primordial swamp just does not have the information for life as we see on planet earth anymore than a Word program has information that will operate Mail.
Natural selection is a process of loosing information not gaining it.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May you define what you mean by this "Mail with your Word program"?
Primarily what that incompatibility means is that the information isn't there. The theory of evolution falls on its face right from the outset.
A single cell from the primordial swamp just does not have the information for life as we see on planet earth anymore than a Word program has information that will operate Mail.
Going to disagree with you there, having done an extremely thorough study on the matter.

But hey, you're entitled to think/believe whatever you wish.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I would agree. I think part of God revealing Himself to mankind, the inexcusable part, is that it is quite clear that a stone or tree, could not possibly be derived from the same organism as that of a whale or ostrich. A mosquito or amoeba, do not share the same ancestry as that of an elephant or lizard.
Clearly, as described in Genesis, the creation of each genus was separate and deliberate, not derived from a single moment, or a single cell or protoplasm.
Again, this was by design, in order to stamp the signature of Creator upon his work of art.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"With every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness" (2 Thessalonias 2:10-12).

Evolution is that powerful delusion that God has sent on those who are perishing. This is why, in spite of substantive and accurate scientific evidence that totally disproves the theory, those who are committed to it will not accept it, and adamantly sticks to their belief in it.

The scary part is that there is now an outbreak of the delusion in large areas of the Christian church having the effect of alienating many young people who were brought up in Christian homes who were taught evolution in their churches and have come to the conclusion that if their leaders and teachers don't believe the Bible, why should they?

This means that there will be a much more clear division between those genuinely converted believers who believe the Bible, and those religious people professing Christianity who prefer to put the Bible aside in preference to evolution. Note that the delusion comes upon "those who are perishing". According to Scripture, many in churches are not genuinely converted to Christ and are so beyond saving that they have received the delusion so that they will believe the lie and ultimately perish.

Therefore, we who believe the Bible should stand up and call out those leaders and teachers in our churches who are teaching the lie, so that as many as possible can be saved from a future without Christ.
Most sadly, it isn't the only delusion. There are other truths being rejected, and perhaps if those others were not rejected, neither would creation.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
May you define what you mean by this "Mail with your Word program"?

Going to disagree with you there, having done an extremely thorough study on the matter.

But hey, you're entitled to think/believe whatever you wish.
Jane...have your thorough studies dumbed you down? ....I say this respectfully. You have a computer?...surely it has a program for mail and every chance it has a Word program? You cannot receive mail with your word program because it doesn't have the information to receive it let alone decode it. It is no different with the genetic codes of life. A fish will never grow feathers because it doesn't have the genetic information irrespective of how many years pass. A negro black curly haired couple will never have offspring of blonde straight haired, pale skinned, blue eyed children for the same reason. This is the primary undoing of the Theory of Evolution.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane...have your thorough studies dumbed you down? ....I say this respectfully. You have a computer?...surely it has a program for mail and every chance it has a Word program? You cannot receive mail with your word program because it doesn't have the information to receive it let alone decode it. It is no different with the genetic codes of life. A fish will never grow feathers because it doesn't have the genetic information irrespective of how many years pass. A negro black curly haired couple will never have offspring of blonde straight haired, pale skinned, blue eyed children for the same reason. This is the primary undoing of the Theory of Evolution.
The development of new genetics codes occurs when a previous code is mistranslated, resulting in novel codes being formed. These mutations are readily seen throughout nature, and is a central mechanism in evolution.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The development of new genetics codes occurs when a previous code is mistranslated, resulting in novel codes being formed. These mutations are readily seen throughout nature, and is a central mechanism in evolution.
This is a mutation, it is not new information.