The great harlot Rev 17, 18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vatican 2 will get defeated way before the Protestant make doctrines with her about how all religions save you. All them 50000 million denominations, islamic, and hindu, heavens.

The only church not in the harlot is the Mary churches. She God's Queen. Or where Mary is found.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha pls where is Christ revealed
"The Revelation of Christ"

Only devils think they can decode revelations. They say.. I have the truth!

The great fire shown to enemies might be the the atom bomb though. Stuff Jews think up.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You read it.

The fact is that the first Pope is the fella in Rome that "legalized" Christianity in the Roman empire....as long as the Christians followed the new rules.

These new rules included the doctrine of the trinity, per changing water baptism to the titles,.... mixing the Jewish, pagan and Christian faiths to a universal(catholic) system, ending repentance and water baptism by immersion then exchanging it for sprinkling babies, praying to Mary, list goes on and on.

Anyone not in compliance with this new Catholic religion was dealt with brutally.

This new religion of the Emperor Constantine became the official religion of Rome for 2000 years now.

This is the great whore of the book of Revelation and the iron/clay feet of Daniel 2.

Be proud of your heritage, because time is running out fast, then the stone from heaven will smite the feet(city of Rome) directly and topple the last image of man's kingdoms....

Come quickly Lord Jesus, and revenge the saints for this murderous religion's atrocities.
Soooooo - ALL of this drivel just to say that you couldn't find the docuents, declaration or decree that Constantine "created" the Catholic Church. ALL you had to do was admit that you stuck your FOOT in your mouth and you wouldn't have had to humiliate yourself.

As for the Trinity - the Council of Nicaea was convened to combat a heresy (Arianism) that challenged this long-standing doctrine. Try NOT to be so stupid when it comes to making asinine claims about history or Scripture.
There are a LOT of educated people here to expose you . . .

PS, Einstein - you STILL haven't addressed the fact that FIRST century bishop Ignatius of Antioch wroite about the Catholic Church - WAAAAAAAYYYY back at the end of the 1st century in his Letter to the Smyrnaeans:

Ignatius of Antioch
Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole Eucharist you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, wherever Jesus Christ is present, there is the Catholic Church (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

Gee - and I thought YOU said that Constantine started the Church in the 4th century.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know some stuff about Constantine. Without him-- Christianity would of died. All the Catholics would have been killed by lions. They stopped throwing Catholics to lions because the lions became kittens. And they all saw it.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooooo - ALL of this drivel just to say that you couldn't find the docuents, declaration or decree that Constantine "created" the Catholic Church. ALL you had to do was admit that you stuck your FOOT in your mouth and you wouldn't have had to humiliate yourself.

As for the Trinity - the Council of Nicaea was convened to combat a heresy (Arianism) that challenged this long-standing doctrine. Try NOT to be so stupid when it comes to making asinine claims about history or Scripture.
There are a LOT of educated people here to expose you . . .

PS, Einstein - you STILL haven't addressed the fact that FIRST century bishop Ignatius of Antioch wroite about the Catholic Church - WAAAAAAAYYYY back at the end of the 1st century in his Letter to the Smyrnaeans:

Ignatius of Antioch
Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole Eucharist you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, wherever Jesus Christ is present, there is the Catholic Church (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

Gee - and I thought YOU said that Constantine started the Church in the 4th century.
Why address earlier fake church fathers via extra Biblical documents created by the RCC, when all I have to do is address secular Roman history which explains how an EMPEROR of Rome became the first Pope?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why address earlier fake church fathers via extra Biblical documents created by the RCC, when all I have to do is address secular Roman history which explains how an EMPEROR of Rome became the first Pope?
Ummmmm, because secular Roman history doesn't make that stupid claim - YOU do, Einstein.

Remember what I told you about posting stupid remarks and being exposed for it?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know some stuff about Constantine. Without him-- Christianity would of died. All the Catholics would have been killed by lions. They stopped throwing Catholics to lions because the lions became kittens. And they all saw it.
God was in charge.
He used Constantine just as He used Pharoah to accomplish His will.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God needed Constantine to do his will. It was sad what had happened in Turkey! Though we will always know where Tulips originated from.

And how much longer before the rest is all muslims.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, because secular Roman history doesn't make that stupid claim - YOU do, Einstein.

Remember what I told you about posting stupid remarks and being exposed for it?
Fact is, your history IS secular Roman history, my ROMAN CATHOLIC friend.

It all started from Constantine, then it ended up as an ecumenical world power.

God hates the RCC, and will leave Rome uninhabitable for the entire 1000 year reign of Christ to tell the world how this wretched religion misrepresented Christianity to countless billions.

The RCC is the very epicenter of ALL false Christianity, which is the tares that the enemy has sown in God's field.

Sinners despise Christianity because of the great whore(RCC) and her daughters(Protestants).

None of these entities will exist during then millennial reign of Jesus Christ.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is, your history IS secular Roman history, my ROMAN CATHOLIC friend.

It all started from Constantine, then it ended up as an ecumenical world power.

God hates the RCC, and will leave Rome uninhabitable for the entire 1000 year reign of Christ to tell the world how this wretched religion misrepresented Christianity to countless billions.

The RCC is the very epicenter of ALL false Christianity, which is the tares that the enemy has sown in God's field.

Sinners despise Christianity because of the great whore(RCC) and her daughters(Protestants).

None of these entities will exist during then millennial reign of Jesus Christ.
And as I educated you before – History as a whole doesn’t make the idiotic charge YOU do - that Constantine started the Catholic Church in 325 AD.

History knows that the Catholic Church existed before Constantine and that he merely made Christianity legal and brought an end to the persecutions.
That’s it. That’s the extent of the Edict of Milan.

On the other hand – I gave you SEVEN chances to come up with the name of the (non-existent) document that he “created” the Church – and you failed SEVEN times. You failed because it never happened – and you simply stuck your foot in your mouth again.

Finally – how could God “hate” that which HE built?
He LOVES His Church – and that’s why He gave her His guarantee that it would never fall (Matt. 16:18).

Do your homework, sparky . . .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as I educated you before – History as a whole doesn’t make the idiotic charge YOU do - that Constantine started the Catholic Church in 325 AD.

History knows that the Catholic Church existed before Constantine and that he merely made Christianity legal and brought an end to the persecutions.
That’s it. That’s the extent of the Edict of Milan.

On the other hand – I gave you SEVEN chances to come up with the name of the (non-existent) document that he “created” the Church – and you failed SEVEN times. You failed because it never happened – and you simply stuck your foot in your mouth again.

Finally – how could God “hate” that which HE built?
He LOVES His Church – and that’s why He gave her His guarantee that it would never fall (Matt. 16:18).

Do your homework, sparky . . .
No, Rome is the source of the RCC, not anything else. Your RCC founder, Constantine, made Christianity legal in Rome....with some exceptions.

These exceptions were for the backslid Christian leaders to capitulate to the edicts of Emperor Constantine and his cronies.

This cause these backslid leaders to readily accept Constantine's mixing of Paganism and Judaism with Christian scripture.

This was so well orchestrated, that Rome became this new religion's HQ.

They have still kept their Roman seat of power for the last 1700 years of business.

Funny though, you never have wondered how ROME became the seat of power of the RCC, and not somewhere else...you merely blindly accept it without thought.