the great Jewish "distress"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except that this passage says we are His body, but it does not say we are His bride. And being His bride in this context is less than being His body.

Marriage is here declared to be given for mankind to know as an example of our relationship with Christ, which is higher, better.

That's the reason for my insistence to holding to just what is and what isn't written, because we can miss wonderful truths by not paying close enough attention.

Jesus cares for us as the Perfect Man Who cares for His very Own body. He wants us to understand this, so He gave us marriage, that we can have wives, and come to understand what that means.

Much love!

Brother, you have me laughing now - submit your intellect unto God - it is just getting in the way.

Jesus cannot - CANNOT have anyone be 'bone of His bone and flesh of His flesh without a Bride FIRST.

i can go on here but you are missing what is right in front of the very scriptures you post.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm certain I know what Scriptures you are thinking of in these points, and we can list out many others that relate. I've been studying this a long time. I've found some other key questions I like to ask people.

When is Daniel raised from the dead? Hint: "you shall stand in your lot at the end of the days." The "last day". What makes it the "last day"?

Along with this, where is the wedding feast held, heaven or earth?

Who are the guests, and who is being wed?

Who is Jesus bringing with Him? Is it Daniel?

Much love!

It is erroneous to answer your questions until you FIRST know the Order laid out in Scripture by the Word of the Lord.
This is how the Author of our salvation conducts His Work which is His Sabbath Rest for us - there is Order = GENESIS.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, you have me laughing now - submit your intellect unto God - it is just getting in the way.

Jesus cannot - CANNOT have anyone be 'bone of His bone and flesh of His flesh without a Bride FIRST.

i can go on here but you are missing what is right in front of the very scriptures you post.
I suggest you just stick with what is actually written. What you will find will be better than you think.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is erroneous to answer your questions until you FIRST know the Order laid out in Scripture by the Word of the Lord.
This is how the Author of our salvation conducts His Work which is His Sabbath Rest for us - there is Order = GENESIS.
Where would you like to go in Genesis to find this bride?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When is Daniel raised from the dead? Hint: "you shall stand in your lot at the end of the days." The "last day". What makes it the "last day"?

Daniel 12:9-13 KJV
9) And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11) And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12) Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13) But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

John 11:23-24 KJV
23) Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24) Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest you just stick with what is actually written. What you will find will be better than you think.

Much love!

I do - it is you, by your own words that have denied what Paul wrote - lol and lol in Love as a Friend - Friends laugh together at at each at times.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel 12:9-13 KJV
9) And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11) And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12) Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13) But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

John 11:23-24 KJV
23) Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24) Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Much love!

FIRST - What is the Order written down by Paul and John - start there - God is not the author of confusion.

Reactions: Truth7t7

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I merely point you to what he actually wrote. But I repeat myself.

Much love!
You said = My point is that God has not actually declared the church to be Christ's bride.

This is arguing against Scripture.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FIRST - What is the Order written down by Paul and John - start there - God is not the author of confusion.
You keep wanting to not answer my questions, say I'm asking the wrong question. OK, but I'm not playing. If you have something to say, go ahead and say it, but I'm not going to try to guess where you are going with something.

Let's look as Scripture.

No. God is not the Author of confusion, people are. So let's clear this up.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said = My point is that God has not actually declared the church to be Christ's bride.

This is arguing against Scripture.
God hasn't said this. I am arguing FOR Scripture, not against.

You keep faulting me, but where has He said this? Show it. It's not there, and you fault me erroneously.

Much love!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother this is clear = God is not the author of confusion.
God wrote a Book - a children's book - for His Children - smart people twist and struggle and have melt downs and spew forth nonsense from it to make themselves important before His Sheep - many fall for their ways = Acts 20

The Lord made clear in His Word
#1. He is Returning
#2 for His Bride/the Church/His Elect
#3 BEFORE 1 & 2 occur the falling away and the man of sin is revealed
#4 BEFORE the Rapture occurs the Lord will bring with Him those who have died in Christ and will RESURRECT them
This is the FIRST RESURRECTION our Lord instructed us to make sure we are part of this First Resurrection unless.........we are alive and remain at His Coming/Return
#5 The Rapture of those who are alive at His Coming/Return.

This is the WORD of GOD in Scripture, easy to see and understand, in plain sight of everyone who can read.

Why then so much confusion on that which is not confused???
Answer from GOD:
I know that after my departure, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.
Even from your own number, men will rise up and distort the truth to draw away disciples after them.

Therefore be alert and remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.
Acts 20: 29-31

See how simple and childlike this is - 'silly rabbit everyone knows Jesus is for Kids'

Unless you become like little children you will in no way enter the Kingdom of God.
Do you think that Satan needs to be exposed more than he already is? Satan is that symbolic "man of sin". As an angel appearing in human form, Satan will not have this movie star male body. Satan himself is the embodiment of the AC, but some think that Satan will appear as the AC. That is backwards. It is and always will be Satan. Not some human possessed by Satan.

Satan has always been the one to lead humans away from the Word of God and turn to a false human understanding. There is no 2000 year old man who will finally be exposed. It is Satan.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That wouldn't be agreeing with me. Israel is Israel, and God has promises He's going to keep.

Much love!
To actually think of your belief in "Christian Zionism"

A serious question please answer?

When do you become Israel based upon ethnic heritage, 50% Jewish blood, 25%, 10%?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To actually think of your belief in "Christian Zionism"

A serious question please answer?

When do you become Israel based upon ethnic heritage, 50% Jewish blood, 25%, 10%?

Christian Zionism? Sure thing. Labels are fun aren't they. You can hang label on something, and then feel free to dismiss it.

And to your question . . . I'm not God. Ask Him.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Zionism? Sure thing. Labels are fun aren't they. You can hang label on something, and then feel free to dismiss it.

And to your question . . . I'm not God. Ask Him.

Much love!
You believe and teach "Jews" are going to be saved at the second coming based upon ethnic heritage, and you run from the question below

At what percentage of ethnic blood will one be considered Israel for this salvation 75%, 50% , 25%, 10% ?

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you openly denied Truth by saying that there is no Bride of Christ, refusing the LIGHT of Scripture.
He did not post, "there is no bride". I am not Mark's disciple, but it seems you are not understanding his post.

You seem to be denying Scriptures, yourself.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did not post, "there is no bride". I am not Mark's disciple, but it seems you are not understanding his post.

He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

You and mark need to stay together as you both twist scripture and my words - better go back and review - if you are truthful.

i do not answer to men of argument who are not submitted to the the commandment laid forth by the Lord concerning His Word.

Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him
Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar. Proverbs 30

Religious minded men do not fear the commandments set forth by the Lord over His Words.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe and teach "Jews" are going to be saved at the second coming based upon ethnic heritage, and you run from the question below

At what percentage of ethnic blood will one be considered Israel for this salvation 75%, 50% , 25%, 10% ?
Again . . . That's not for me to parse bloodlines, get serious. God knows who He has chosen.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He speaks of denying Scriptures, yet, since I've asked him for Scripture which teaches the church to be the bride of Christ, he's not posted Scriptures, and just keeps accusing me of twisting them.

Here's an interesting thing . . . search "bride" in the NT,

upload_2021-8-24_15-5-57.png

Only in John, and the Revelation is the word bride used.

Much love!