the great Jewish "distress"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll leave that for you to decide. I get it. You don't want to do this discussion. Now you just want to focus on me, and how, what, unspiritual I am?

More vanity.

Much love!

Dear brother, i just now noticed this - PLEASE, never let any man decide for YOU - Let the LOVE of God decide for you by simply yielding to the Holy Spirit and follwing Him into Scripture and fellowship.
There is a Way more Perfectly - amen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marks, do really know Him? Have you truly been Born-Again by the Spirit of God? or are you trusting in religious teaching?
I do not say this in insult to you. i am concerned for you as how is it possible you do not know these things about Christ and we who are washed in His Blood.
His Bride - His Body - His Elect - His Church - His Saints - His Tabernacle - His Temple

~ David in NJ
~ marks
Caution...Perspective.
Jesus, the Word of God, that Holy thing (Word), specific spilled His Blood.

We DO know Jesus IS the Christ.
In Perspective...NO ONE has SEEN Christ.
In Perspective...Men ONLY SAW Jesus.
Christ IS the Power of God.
Christ IS the Seed of God.
Christ IS the Wisdom of God.

The POWER of God, IS His SPIRIT, His LIGHT
**** His GLORY.
God Gives His GLORY to *** NO ONE.
We...ONLY get the REFLECTION of His GLORY.

When His Christ, His SPIRIT, His Power, is IN US...
His SPIRIT does the WORKS, to KEEP US.

Married to CHRIST?
Married to POWER?
Married to HIS WORD?

It is our CONVERSION, based on in FULL Agreement with HIS WORD...that holy thing.

It is the Lord (JESUS), who (as in Hebrew Marriage tradition), who comes for his BRIDE,
* (descends to the Clouds, Trump signaled by Grooms servant, (angel), (same as in Hebrew marriage tradition) for Bride, who had made herself ready (Converted) and vailed.
And waits for her Groom, leaves her home when she hears the signal, he is arriving to take her....take her to HIS FATHERS HOUSE...
(Clouds, Lower Heavens) Marriage...Guests arriving.
Guests Feast for several DAYS in celebration.
Groom takes his Bride From Fathers House to "HIS (grooms) HOUSE"...
Earthly Kingdom, 1,000 yr reign.

I think we are MARRIED, to the WORD OF GOD, the same which we made a VOW to.

I think it CHRIST the POWER of God....KEEPS US, as is the same for the head of household, (father, man, groom, husband...POWER KEEPS his family provided for, safe, in his home.)

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ David in NJ
~ marks
Caution...Perspective.
Jesus, the Word of God, that Holy thing (Word), specific spilled His Blood.

We DO know Jesus IS the Christ.
In Perspective...NO ONE has SEEN Christ.
In Perspective...Men ONLY SAW Jesus.
Christ IS the Power of God.
Christ IS the Seed of God.
Christ IS the Wisdom of God.

The POWER of God, IS His SPIRIT, His LIGHT
**** His GLORY.
God Gives His GLORY to *** NO ONE.
We...ONLY get the REFLECTION of His GLORY.

When His Christ, His SPIRIT, His Power, is IN US...
His SPIRIT does the WORKS, to KEEP US.

Married to CHRIST?
Married to POWER?
Married to HIS WORD?

It is our CONVERSION, based on in FULL Agreement with HIS WORD...that holy thing.

It is the Lord (JESUS), who (as in Hebrew Marriage tradition), who comes for his BRIDE,
* (descends to the Clouds, Trump signaled by Grooms servant, (angel), (same as in Hebrew marriage tradition) for Bride, who had made herself ready (Converted) and vailed.
And waits for her Groom, leaves her home when she hears the signal, he is arriving to take her....take her to HIS FATHERS HOUSE...
(Clouds, Lower Heavens) Marriage...Guests arriving.
Guests Feast for several DAYS in celebration.
Groom takes his Bride From Fathers House to "HIS (grooms) HOUSE"...
Earthly Kingdom, 1,000 yr reign.

I think we are MARRIED, to the WORD OF GOD, the same which we made a VOW to.

I think it CHRIST the POWER of God....KEEPS US, as is the same for the head of household, (father, man, groom, husband...POWER KEEPS his family provided for, safe, in his home.)

God Bless,
Taken

AGREE - and i know that there are many in Christ who are under men and religion and the Lord wants them free in the Holy Spirit.
As you know and believe - "Blessed are you for flesh and blood has not revealed it to you"
Amen

Reactions: Taken

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear brother, i just now noticed this - PLEASE, never let any man decide for YOU - Let the LOVE of God decide for you by simply yielding to the Holy Spirit and follwing Him into Scripture and fellowship.
There is a Way more Perfectly - amen
I think you are dodging the point. I think you know what I've been saying all along, and just double down on it each time, rather than let it go. You prefer ad hominems to an actual debate on this topic. You continue to make them. I continue to point them out. Then you make more, and I point them out.

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are dodging the point. I think you know what I've been saying all along, and just double down on it each time, rather than let it go. You prefer ad hominems to an actual debate on this topic. You continue to make them. I continue to point them out. Then you make more, and I point them out.

Much love!

there are many in Christ who are under men and religion - the Lord wants them free in the Holy Spirit.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have seen God's Christ, having seen Jesus. Isn't that so?

Much love!

Jesus, came as the Son of man.
Jesus, came in a body prepared of God;
(In the likeness AS an earthly man).
Jesus, came humbled, without REPUTATION.
(Without REPUTATION...CHRIST...supreme POWER, Gods GLORY)
Jesus, came AS a servant.
(A faithful Servant....LIKE Abraham).
Jesus, came to teach men....
HOW TO, become in Gods "likeness".
^^^ THAT is what mankind SAW.

What God revealed, through his servant (Angel Gabriel)...
IS THIS Son of man, called JESUS...
****WOULD BE CALLED*****
The Son of God....

Son of God...IS Christ...IS supreme POWER...
Holy Spirit.
Jesus, Son of men....SEEN
Christ, Son of God....KNOWN

Jesus returning to Heaven....notifies us:

John 17:
[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

If Jesus HAD COME TO EARTH, WITH His REPUTATION...any MORTAL who would have looked upon him would be instantly DEAD from the Brightness Of Gods GLORY.

I believe...men SAW the body God Prepared, for when Gods Word was sent into the world, in the Likeness as a man.

I believe...men {in belief} can understand...
KNOW....JESUS IS the GLORY OF GOD...but can not with HUMAN EYES....SEE GODS GLORY.

We SEE, the REFLECTION of Gods GLORY...POWER.

Similar to what God taught in the beginning...
YOU CANT see GOD....BUT....here's what's going to happen....and when it does...you will see the reflection of "Gods Works" and basically.....that is YOUR PROOF...God IS that He IS...Everlasting and Faithful and True.

Jesus SHALL RETURN....As the Son of Man...
ALL eyes shall SEE Him....with a twist...
He returns WITH His Reputation...POWER, Glory...

Glory to God,
Taken

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in this passage where is the church ONCE named? It is not.

We have to use other passages to know who is the wife here. And other Scriptures tell us that God had wed Israel, then divorced her, and then promised to re-wed her.

So let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife has made herself ready.

Much love!
Your claims are way out in left field, in complete denial of truth before your eyes, the marriage seen below is to the (Church) dressed in fine linen

Your (Dual Covenant Theology) has blinded your eyes

Who Is The Wife, Her, She?

The Saints = Church

The Church Before your eyes, Marriage, Lamb, Wife, Her, She, Saints

Yes The Church Is The Bride Of Christ, As Clearly Shown Below, This Marriage And Supper Is Future

Revelation 19:7-9KJV
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are NT Christians the only ones called saints?

Hosea, the entire book, serves well as a reference passage to my assertion. God wed Israel, divorced her, and has promised to rewed her. The marriage of the Lamb is come. Who is being wed?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claims are at out in left field,
And again, I'm here to say, the truth the Bible declares is not that we are the bride of Christ, rather, we are His body, which the Bible shows as nearer and dearer. Brides are meant to demonstrate this relationship to us, but the actual relationship is that we are His body. That's what God says in Ephesians 5.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe...men SAW the body God Prepared, for when Gods Word was sent into the world, in the Likeness as a man.
Show us the Father! If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law of Christ compells me to share truth with you.

Much love!
As per my observation, you deny the basic truth of scripture, blinded by Dispensationalism's (Dual Covenant Theology) God has one people, his (Church) the Israel of God

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are NT Christians the only ones called saints?

Hosea, the entire book, serves well as a reference passage to my assertion. God wed Israel, divorced her, and has promised to rewed her. The marriage of the Lamb is come. Who is being wed?

Much love!
Your in Denial As You Have Been Shown Several Times, (The Church) Called To Be (Saints) Before Your Eyes, Will You Continue To Falsely Teach The (Saints) Seen In Revelation 19:8 Isnt The Church

Dispensationalism's (Dual Covenant Theology) Has You Blinded

1 Corinthians 1:2KJV
2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

Your claims are way out in left field, in complete denial of truth before your eyes, the marriage seen below is to the (Church) dressed in fine linen

Who Is The Wife, Her, She?

The Saints = Church

The Church Before your eyes, Marriage, Lamb, Wife, Her, She, Saints

Yes The Church Is The Bride Of Christ, As Clearly Shown Below, This Marriage And Supper Is Future

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As per my observation, you deny the basic truth of scripture, blinded by Dispensationalism's (Dual Covenant Theology) God has one people, his (Church) the Israel of God
That's your opinion, you are entitled to it. But I wonder how beneficial it is to be going on posting sharing your negative opinions of me as a Christian posting on a Christian forum.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your in Denial As You Have Been Shown Several Times, (The Church) Called To Be (Saints) Before Your Eyes, Will You Continue To Falsely Teach The (Saints)

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:
Yes, the church are called holy ones, as are others. This does not show the church to be the bride of Christ, and in particular when the position is already occupied.

You continue in your accusations of me, your Ad Hominems, I think it's because you know there is not a place in the Bible that actually says what you are asserting. To you it seems a logical conclusion, but it's not in the Bible.

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, came as the Son of man.
Jesus, came in a body prepared of God;
(In the likeness AS an earthly man).
Jesus, came humbled, without REPUTATION.
(Without REPUTATION...CHRIST...supreme POWER, Gods GLORY)
Jesus, came AS a servant.
(A faithful Servant....LIKE Abraham).
Jesus, came to teach men....
HOW TO, become in Gods "likeness".
^^^ THAT is what mankind SAW.

What God revealed, through his servant (Angel Gabriel)...
IS THIS Son of man, called JESUS...
****WOULD BE CALLED*****
The Son of God....

Son of God...IS Christ...IS supreme POWER...
Holy Spirit.
Jesus, Son of men....SEEN
Christ, Son of God....KNOWN

Jesus returning to Heaven....notifies us:

John 17:
[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

If Jesus HAD COME TO EARTH, WITH His REPUTATION...any MORTAL who would have looked upon him would be instantly DEAD from the Brightness Of Gods GLORY.

I believe...men {in belief} can understand...
KNOW....JESUS IS the GLORY OF GOD...but can not with HUMAN EYES....SEE GODS GLORY.

We SEE, the REFLECTION of Gods GLORY...POWER.

Similar to what God taught in the beginning...
YOU CANT see GOD....BUT....here's what's going to happen....and when it does...you will see the reflection of "Gods Works" and basically.....that is YOUR PROOF...God IS that He IS...Everlasting and Faithful and True.

Jesus SHALL RETURN....As the Son of Man...
ALL eyes shall SEE Him....with a twist...
He returns WITH His Reputation...POWER, Glory...

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken said: "If Jesus HAD COME TO EARTH, WITH His REPUTATION...any MORTAL who would have looked upon him would be instantly DEAD from the Brightness Of Gods GLORY."

I like what i SEE here - Peace

Reactions: Taken

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again, I'm here to say, the truth the Bible declares is not that we are the bride of Christ, rather, we are His body, which the Bible shows as nearer and dearer. Brides are meant to demonstrate this relationship to us, but the actual relationship is that we are His body. That's what God says in Ephesians 5.

Much love!
Your claim is false, the church is the bride of Christ, and the only Jews that will be in the marriage are those that receive Jesus and become part of the Church

Yes your theology in (Dual Covenant Theology) is way out in left field, found no place in the scripture

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the church are called holy ones, as are others. This does not show the church to be the bride of Christ, and in particular when the position is already occupied.

You continue in your accusations of me, your Ad Hominems, I think it's because you know there is not a place in the Bible that actually says what you are asserting. To you it seems a logical conclusion, but it's not in the Bible.

Much love!
Scriptural Truth Before Your Eyes, The Church Is Wed To Christ, The Saints Dressed In White Linen

Yes The Church Are (Saints) The Very Same (Saints) Dressed In White Linen Being Wed To Jesus Christ In Revelation 19:8 Below

As You Try Desperately To Bend And Twist Scripture, In Hope's Of Pushing Your (Dual Covenant Theology) To Acceptance

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte